Sinful Desires (ONGOING)

By mariedillbooks

"I was not aware you needed repetition, darling. Okay, I'll say it more slowly. I, Xante Alessandro Lucas Del... More

𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝑂𝑁𝐸: 𝐢𝐻𝐼𝐷𝐼𝑁𝑀𝐴'𝑆 𝐷𝐸𝑆𝐼𝑅𝐸
P R O L O G U E
C H A P T E R O N E
C H A P T E R T W O
C H A P T E R T H R E E
C H A P T E R F O U R
C H A P T E R F O U R ( C O N T ')
C H A P T E R F I V E
C H A P T E R S I X
C H A P T E R S E V E N***
C H A P T E R E I G H T ***
C H A P T E R N I N E***
C H A P T E R T E N
C H A P T E R T W E L V E
C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N
C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N
C H A P T E R F I F T E E N
C H A P T E R S I X T E E N***
C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N***
C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N***
C H A P T E R N I N E T E E N
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y***
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y- O N E
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y- T W O
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y- T H R E E ***
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y- F O U R
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y- F I V E
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y- S I X
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y- S E V E N
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y- E I G H T
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y- N I N E
PLEASE READ THIS!
𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 π‘‡π‘Šπ‘‚: 𝑋𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐸'𝑆 𝐷𝐸𝑆𝐼𝑅𝐸
P R O L O G O
C H A P T E R T H I R T Y
C H A P T E R T H I R T Y- O N E
C H A P T E R T H I R T Y- T W O
C H A P T E R T H I R T Y- T H R E E
C H A P T E R T H I R T Y- F O U R
C H A P T E R T H I R T Y-F I V E

C H A P T E R E L E V E N

9.9K 557 727
By mariedillbooks

Song: Leg Over (Remix) by Mr. Eazi ft. Major Lazer, French Montana

VEGAS OR A BACHELOR'S PARTY. How terribly cliche! Xante thought as he looked over the bustling city. In a few minutes, his groomsmen had planned a surprise for Xante, and he was less than ecstatic about it considering he was 95% sure it included strippers, alcohol and drugs. He just wanted to be with Chidinma, but she was having a blast in New York. At least according to the racy videos she sent him of she and her bridesmaids at night and strip clubs and spending huge amounts of money in Fifth Avenue.

"Are you coming, X?" Javier Marcelo asked softly, his brown, shaggy hair falling over his eyes. Javier and Xante grew up together with his family being the head of the Spanish Mafia and Xante's the head of the Italian Mafia. But, the two mafias had gone head to head until Xante's mother and Javier's father called a truce. He used to be the cockiest playboy, but for the last 3 years, Javier had been undergoing a sort of emotional change since the death of the love of his life, Marie Claire. He was kinder and gentler with a new affinity for puppies. Xante was still appalled thinking about the change, well, maybe that was the effect of love.

"Yeah, I just need a minute," Xante replied and after taking a breath and saying a quick prayer, he entered the suite. He suddenly wished he could go back when he saw four of his groomsmen were doing lines of shots on the bar, "You can't tell me you're drunk," he said to the head of the Russian Mafia, Vladimir Romanov; Daniel Johnson, a local L.A firefighter; Rafael Deliano, his cousin from London; and Matteo Loxano, the most arrogant aerospace engineer to ever live.

"Not drunk, yet. But, I am well," Daniel responded, stopping to throw back a shot of vodka, "On my way there. Do you know how happy I am to not have Devon following me everywhere?!"

Xante rolled his eyes and heard the beep of the personal elevator of the penthouse. The doors opened up to showcase Omarion with 10 busty girls who were wearing skimpy lingerie that showed off all their assets. No pun intended. Omarion had a sly grin on his face as he paraded them into the penthouse.

"Boys, now let's have a good time," Omarion exclaimed and at that, the girls headed to a guy with sensual smiles on their faces. When two girls approached Xante and Javier, they shook their heads in response.

"Sorry, I'm getting married and we kind of have a rule against cheating," Xante said sarcastically to the redhead who was about to stroke his shoulder. The girl pouted and bent low, showcasing her chest which seemed to be "covered" with lace that did not cover anything at all.

"Are you sure?" She moaned in his ear, her voice whiny and small. Xante flashed her a look of contempt and nodded. The redhead turned to Javier and proceeded to trail her long talons on his pants, while the other girl started to play with his hair. Javier removed the gun in his waistline and placed it on the table with a smirk.

"You have 2 seconds to remove yourselves of my body or I will remove the both of you off the face of the Earth,"

The girls gave the men looks of terror and left them. Xante looked at Javier, who had brought out his phone to check his email, "Did you have to scare them like that?"

Javier raised an eyebrow, "I did not scare them, I simply showed them my capacidades," (capabilities)

Xante chuckled and a few minutes later, a top-heavy older woman approached the two men with a shark-like grin.

"Which one of you is the groom?" The woman asked and Javier sharply pointed at Xante, throwing the Italian under the bus with an apologetic smile.

"Merde," Xante cursed under his breath and looked up at the woman, flashing her a swoon-worthy grin.

"I heard you refused two of my girls. My name is Trixie, and I will get you a drink and the best girl I have. Does that work for you?" The woman said sensually.

Xante began to object, "I-"

"Yes, that will most definitely work for him, Trix," Omarion interrupted and sneaked a sly look at Xante, "Rilassati, fratello maggiore. Un drink non ti ucciderà," (Loosen up, big brother. One drink won't kill you.)

Trixie walked towards the bar after pulling aside Candy, one of her closest girls. The two women arrived at the bar, where Trixie got two glasses and poured in whisky in both. Then, giving Candy a cunning smile, she reached into her bosom, retrieved a little bottle capsule and poured half of the contents into the first glass. All this was done out of the men's view and Trixie swirled the spiked glass.

"Make sure you do what we talked about, Candy," Trixie murmured to Candy who nodded furiously. Presenting the drugged glass to Xante, who took it suspiciously, the older woman raised her glass, "To married life, Mr. Deliano,"

The whole group raised their own drinks to the sky and Xante downed the whisky and muttered, "To married life, I guess,"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Xante rubbed his eyes and tried to ignore the blinding headache raging in his head. God, my head, he thought as he stretched, moving his limbs out of the uncomfortable position it was in. As Xante did so, his arm hit a warm body next to him.

No, no, no.

He looked at the blonde woman next to him in utter horror and took note of the fact that they were both stark naked. Xante raked his brain. How could he have let this happen? He tried to remember how it happened but all he could remember was drinking to married life with Trixie and Candy. The drink. The drink the two women gave him was spiked, probably with a date rape drug. Xante got up in anger and stormed into the living room. There he was greeted by most of his groomsmen moaning and groaning in hangover pain.

"We have a problem,"

Vladimir Romanov gave Xante a pissed off look as he banged his head on the table, "Does it involve me shooting you?"

"I'm serious here," Xante gritted out and David Ndidi, Chidinma's cousin, chuckled as Javier threw back two pills of Advil.

"No, you have a problem. We have an idiot who keeps getting in one," Omarion voiced out and Xante hit Omarion at the back of his head.

"All of you. Follow me. Now," Xante growled, and all his groomsmen followed him to the bedroom he just came out of. When they all entered the room, their jaws dropped in shock. The girl, who Xante realized was Candy, stretched and turned in the bed, finally waking up to see all the men staring at her. She grabbed the comforter close to her chest as she stared back at them in terror.

"Damn, she ain't even fine," Daniel noted and all Xante could feel was regret and he shook his head.

"How am I going to tell Chidinma? I promised I won't be like her ex,"

"I understand the problem now," Omarion said, biting his lip.

"Well, you know what they say, what happens in Vegas-" Daniel started and Xante grabbed the gun on the table next to him.

"Finish that sentence, I dare you,"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A month after the amazing bachelorette weekend and Chidinma was sure as hell; she was in love with Xante. As she sniffed the roses, he sent her at the hospital, a grin erupted on her face.

God, this man.

Xante had been sending her all sorts of gifts since that weekend and all she could remember were the expensive dates, long walks on the beach during sunsets and constant show of affection. Chidinma had never felt so loved in her life. The last 15 weeks (about 3 and a half months) with Xante had been filled with nothing but joy. She was ecstatic to be marrying him in 2 months so that this joy she felt would never leave. Xante had planned to cook jollof rice for her tonight on their date and while she was excited to see him fail terribly, Chidinma decided that she would tell him how she felt. She was terrified but he needed to know that she was in love with him.

Chidinma drove to her house and when she arrived, she leaned on her car seat as she bit her lip, thinking about Xante. Her phone rang sharply, snapping Chidinma out of her reverie. Upon reading the caller ID and seeing Xante's name, her grin returned boldly. Locking her car, she entered her house and answered the call.

"Hey," Chidinma whispered.

"Hey. So, what do you add first? The rice into the sauce or the sauce into the rice?" Xante asked apologetically and Chidinma giggled.

"Oga, no poison me oh!" (Mister, do not poison me!) Chidinma exclaimed as she entered her house and Xante chuckled in response.

"I'm kidding. I'm almost done," He responded and Chidinma could hear the smile in his voice. She placed the phone on speakerphone as she undressed, "Did you get the flowers I sent?"

"Yes, I did," Chidinma answered with a grin, "Thank you, they were stunning,"

"You are very welcome," Xante said, "And you're worth it,"

A brief pause occurred after Xante's sweet words and Chidinma felt her heart racing and butterflies roaming her stomach, "Don't say things like that," Chidinma croaked, since her throat suddenly went dry.

"Things like what?" Xante asked in a low, sexy growl, feigning innocence.

"Things that make me want to kiss you," Chidinma retorted sensually, and she could hear Xante's breath hitch.

"Well, in that case, when you come over, I'll make sure to say things like that,"

Chidinma giggled. "Xante?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't break my heart," Chidinma softly said, feeling a sinking feeling in her stomach. She had been feeling this feeling of dread since a month ago and knew nothing good came of it.

"Never, baby. I promise,"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Chidinma arrived at Xante's house in one of her favourite outfits, a brown, wool two-piece, but that did nothing to ease her fears. She was scared. Scared is a huge understatement. She felt like she was about to see all her village people who kept screwing her life up. Just breathe, Chidinma Adaobi Ndidi, what's the worst that could happen?

He could laugh and tell you that these last few weeks were a colossal plan to fuck you over. Then he introduces you to the real woman of his dreams, Angela, in all of her blonde and demon spawn glory, voiced her awfully specific conscience.

"You know what, Chidinma?" Chidinma muttered to herself in her rearview mirror, "You are a boss. You don't need him." She stepped out of the car with her purse. Allowing herself to enter the mansion with her fingerprint, her senses were serenaded by the spicy rice and the tangy tomato sauce. 

She removed her heels slowly as she sniffed the air in shock. There is no way he got it right, Chidinma thought as she approached the sparkling clean kitchen where Xante stood, pouring two glasses of wine. He had a cocky smile on his face, with the reason for it being the two plates in front of him.

"Hey," Chidinma said, placing herself on the kitchen stool. Then, rubbing her palms in confidence, she continued with a grin, "I am ecstatic to see you fail miserably,"

Xante chuckled, his bright blue eyes twinkling, "Thanks for believing in me and for the wonderful vote of confidence," He responded sarcastically. Chidinma took the chance to give Xante's look a once over. 

He wore dark blue pants and a white button-up, the arms of which were rolled into his tattooed forearms. His unruly, dark, curly hair was in a horrible attempt to be slicked black as it fell over his forehead as he spoke. He looked breathtaking and her heart was leaping in her chest at the thought of marrying someone this... this angelic, "And you have every reason to. I think it went splendid-,"

"-said Xante, before feeding Chidinma absolute rub-" Chidinma's words were interrupted by Xante, who had stuck a spoonful of jollof rice in her mouth.

Suspiciously, she chewed slowly, expecting it to taste horrible. What the- this is actually really good. Chidinma could taste the bold flavour of the tomato sauce, the perfect level of spice and the smokiness of the rice. Did he actually make the best party jollof rice I have ever had? I must be dreaming.

So, this white man can make jollof rice like this? Ah, if I don't marry this man, my name is not Chidinma.

"So, did it taste as horrible as you expected?" Xante mused, his overconfident smile growing even bigger. Chidinma gave him a look of distrust as she went over to his side of the kitchen to check the trash. The surprise grew when she saw tomato paste cans, onion and bell pepper heads, "What on Earth are you doing?"

"I'm checking the bin to see if you bought this food from a Nigerian restaurant or something," Chidinma replied freely. She went back to her seat and prayed over her food, then dug in enthusiastically.

"So, is it good?"

Shrugging nonchalantly, Chidinma continued to eat, "It's manageable,"

"Just admit it: This is the best dish you have ever had," Xante continued, his cocky grin ever present. Chidinma hissed in response.

"Admitting that would like admitting to a Ghanaian that their jollof is better. That would be over my dead body," Chiding retorted as she continued the delicious dish. Xante burst into laughter as he started to eat his own food.

The two ate in silence and when they were both done, Chidinma's nerves returned as she remembered what she had wanted to tell Xante in the first place. She cleared her throat as Xante took a sip of his wine.

"So..." Chidinma started.

"So?" Xante repeated with a small smile on his face.

"The last few weeks have been extraordinary and have been like something out of a fairytale-"

"Bad news usually starts this way," Xante interrupted and Chidinma held down her urge to laugh and continued.

"No bad news. On the contrary, quite the opposite," Chidinma took a breath to steady herself as she was practically about to pour her heart to another man since Tim, "I have never felt this at peace with anyone and you make me laugh, smile and incredibly happy. I can be myself with you and you have become one of the people I have come to trust most in the entire world,"

Xante became serious as he stared into her eyes, "What are you trying to say?" He asked, tapping his fingertips on her skirt in an arrhythmic pattern, "You're secretly an FBI agent and you were hired to infiltrate A.Del?"

"Hey, I'm serious here!" Chidinma whined and Xante chuckled before losing his smile, seeing how nervous she was.

"Okay, tell me,"

"Xante Alessandro Lucas Deliano, I-" Chidinma was interrupted by the sharp ring of the doorbell. She paused and was about to continue when it rang out once more, "Are you expecting anyone?"

"No. If it's Samuel, he would tell me tomorrow at work, not now." Xante replied, confused.

Chidinma stood up and went to answer the door. As she opened it, she was greeted by a busty woman with long blonde hair. The woman seemed uncomfortable as she shifted from one leg to the other. Her clothes looked worn, and she placed her hand on her stomach, as if she was protecting it.

"Can I help you?" Chidinma asked with a kind smile and the woman responded with what seemed like a smile-grimace.

"I'm looking for Xante Deliano," She said in an attempt to sound confident. Now, Chidinma was intrigued.

"May I ask why?" When the woman looked even more uncomfortable, Chidinma's tone turned softer, "I'm his fiancé," She said, showing the mysterious woman the blue sapphire on her left hand.

"Fiancé?" The woman asked in shock, as she became visibly paler, "I-"

"Just tell me. It's okay," Chidinma soothed. The woman took a breath calmly and cradled her stomach.

"My name is Cassandra. But I'm commonly called Candy. I'm from Las Vegas," The woman announced, " And I am a month pregnant with Xante Deliano's child,"

"Say wetin?" (Say what now?)

This is way worse than my scenario, pronounced her conscience. 

POSTED ON: THURSDAY 25 JUNE 2020

geng geng.

casala has bust oh.

im joking.

or am i???

love,

ada

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 8.5K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...
6.3M 262K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
196K 7.7K 33
"You Raven are to be my wife whether you like it or not" Toni huskily whispered into the enraged woman's ear. "No, I will not! Over my dead body wil...
40K 9K 35
Twenty-six-year-old Kasiemobi Ejindu knows something sinister has been moving on with her for as long as she could recall even though she's oblivious...