voltaic, graphic help. ยฒ

By cermonial

a place to find cover themes and templates as well as filters and other resources for all of your aesthetical... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.
PLEASE READ!!
๐Ÿ๐š๐ช.
โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๐‘บ.
i. stranger things
ii. halloween
iii. velvet dreams
iv. golden
v. bรธrns
vi. physical
vii. body prison
viii. random
โ”€โ”€ ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘ช๐‘ฌ๐‘บ.
i. paper textures
ii. my go to fonts
iii. the psds i use
iv. random templates
โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ช.

ix. cover dump

5.9K 125 46
By cermonial

˚*

all of these covers are old ones i came across when i was doing my yearly computer clean up. most of these never even saw the light of day and were stuck in my drafts.

so hopefully some of you will find some of these of use to you!

they are pretty simple, like extremely simple and can mostly be used for base images to make something even greater than what i have made!

i. CRUSH CULTURE!

font: exodus demo, arial

tip: this one is seriously so simple. you don't have to do the text like i did, or add the japanese text at the top. you can literally place it anywhere and it will look good!! there's two template versions in the album: one with the line at the bottom, which i took the color from the image itself, and one without the line. so pick and choose what you like more! also the main title font effect/twist was done with photoshop, so if you don't have ps i won't know how to tell you to do it, sorry.

ii. CONCRETE!

font: harbour

tip: now since all of the textures are already added to this before the main image/the image of whoever you're using, you're going to have to set the photo setting/effect to something. for me i chose darken, multiply, overlay, soft light, they looked the best to me. but you do what looks best for you!

iii. DYSPHORIA!

font: old london

tip: the same thing goes for this image as above. you have to set the main image of your fc as some effect/opacity so the textures show through onto the image. i also suggest doing this then adding your filter and then choosing the image border and font etc etc.

iv. GOLDEN!

font: arial

tip: the template has a version with the border white and then with it yellow, i chose the color for the borders from the image itself to help it all match. but you do what you do what looks best for your cover. also i didn't add a filter to this and if you do it'll change the grey in the background so just remember that, i suggest filtering your fc/art image first then putting it on the template. the heart is also not included in the template but a simple copy and paste of an overlay can fix that for you!

v. HEARTBEATS!

font: fette kanzlei osf

tip: now since i was using the two people in the images as both love interests in the book i just found pictures of them together and used them. but if that's not the case for you then i suggest finding the same photo shoot of the fc or adding pictures of the multiple fcs/characters in it. you could also make some of the images aesthetic ones and it would look just as good. the cover itself also looks good in non b&w!

vi. LOUVRE!

font: harbour

tip: there is two templates, one is grey and one is orange (due to the textures). i added my filter to the image after i put the image in the heart so everything would have the same coloring but you can do it differently if you'd wish! this is one you can really add more to so please go wild.

vii. LOVERS TORN!

font: harbour

tip: this is probably the most difficult one of the bunch. but it doesn't have to be. since i used a filter the b&w and red were all done separately, so add those images filters first then put them in the image then add the rest of your photos and then add one main filter to it all, which is the patterns are blue. i blended the red images together, but you don't have to do that. you can add all the same image or the same images of a photoshop or aesthetic images or screencaps!

viii. WAR HEART!

font: gadugi

tip: this is one so simple i debated even posting it. it's self explanatory by just looking at it. but if you want to add two different people/images that would look cool, or if you wanted to add more textures or more effects it would really spice the cover up!

TEMPLATE:
https://imgur.com/a/gO5Dfdf

ヾ★ ゜

& the only rule here is if you take inspiration or use this theme of this cover please give me credit and or @ me so i can see your beautiful creations!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 357 14
เผถโ  *โ .โ โœง โ˜ฌ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“บ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎโ˜ฌ series โ•ญโ˜ž book I Warning -Do not trust anyone in this book- Beku, peka dan lincah berlawan. Hidup berseorangan samb...
41.8K 133 3
Boy bsf imagines๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ Mostly smut but there will be some cute imagines.
943K 36.1K 61
Cobra Kai, Seasons Oneโ”Three โ Different, but same. โž miguel diaz x fem! oc. ยฉ 2021. feIiciahardy. cover by cydonias.
257K 5.5K 28
[ RADIOACTIVE SERIES: BOOK 1 ] Amelia leaned back on her chair, disappointed and sighed. "Great now I will be taught how to haunt by a...