dear harry [h.s]

Autorstwa louminosity

in which a lonely girl writes letters to her runaway love in hopes of his return. Dear Harry © louminosity 2... Więcej

prologue
day 1
day 2
day 3
day 4
day 5
day 6
day 7
day 11
day 14
day 15-22
day 25
day 27
day 31
day 34
day 39
day 41
day 47
day 57
day 58
day 60
day 61
day 64
day 68
day 70
epilogue
dear valerie

day 51

4.7K 280 16
Autorstwa louminosity

Dear Harry,

     Your mum called me today. It's been a while since we've talked. She wanted to know how I was doing. I asked her if she's heard from you, but I knew the answer. I told her I was pregnant. She sobbed for at least thirty minutes. She told me to be strong and said she loved me. Your mum's a good lady, Harry.

     I was sleeping when there was a knock on the door. I scurried out of bed because I thought it was you. But to my disappointment, it was only Niall.

"Harry's coming home!" His words were rushed and his chest heaved at the loss of breath. I almost didn't understand him.

"What?" The feeling was magnificent. My hands trembled and the tears came naturally.

"Harry! He's on his way here! He's come back for you, Val. Anne left a voicemail on his phone saying you were pregnant. Well, he must've heard, because he's coming home!"

I can't believe you're coming home.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1M 28.6K 66
Madeline has her life back on track now...or at least she thinks she does. Little does she know of all the twists and turns coming to her in the near...
666K 13K 33
Harry Styles and Brooke Evans were dating for two years and were crazy in love with each other. Brooke was a music final year student in London while...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
243K 5.9K 37
[Completed] With Sydney being the only easy target for a messed up man, things are bound to get messy. Harry being the heart of her fate makes matter...