Loved on one side

By midnightislove

*COMPLETED*. This will be a pansmione story, where only one of them loves the other one and the othe... More

Her....
Pregnant!
Home...
Mess!
parents
School
Words and voices
Framed?
More hits
Explaining and helping
Questioning
Revenge?
Revenge!!!
Party
I apologized a million times
Conpleted

Why?

3K 75 1
By midnightislove

Hermione Pov:
"Hermione did you go?" Ron asked her.
"Was it a trap?" Harry asked.
"I didn't go." I told them.
"Thank god." Harry said as they sat down at lunch. I looked over at Slytherin table, but pansy wasn't there.
"I think I hurt her feelings..." i told them.
"So what, she's a Slytherin, and for all we know a supporter of he-who-must-not-be-named." Ron hissed back to me. All of a sudden.
"May we have a little talk with you?" Someone asked from behind me, I turned around, Ron and Harry already facing them and glaring. As soon as I turned around Blaise grabbed my arm and Draco was about to follow when Harry and Ron grabbed his arm.
"What the hell! Where is he taking Hermione!" I heard Harry yell at Draco and Ron follow me and Blaise as he dragged me into myrtles bathroom.
"Did you bring me in here to do what would of happened if I came last night? Hurt me!" I hissed to Blaise.
"No! You have to trust me." Blaise told me and I didn't trust him and wanted Ron to barge through that bathroom door any minute now, maybe right now.
"I don't trust you!" I yelled to him and was about to leave when he grabbed my arm again.
"Ron isn't coming, but I just have a question." Blaise told me, what does he mean Ron isn't coming.
"What do you mean he isn't coming!" I hissed to him, extremely annoyed now. Then the door opened, I looked up hoping it was Ron or Harry. It wasn't, it was pansy herself.
"Blaise, what the hell is this!" Pansy yelled to him. I looked at her and looked down.
"Where the hell is draco!" Pansy yelled at him.
"Draco and Harry are arguing." Blaise replied and looked at me again.
"Where is the Weasley, I know he was following you!" Pansy hissed to him, I was confused.
"I took his wand and locked him in one of the closets so I could talk to her." Blaise told her.
"What!" I yelled to him
"Blaise!" Pansy hissed.
"Why'd you bail on her?" Blaise asked me finally.
"Well for all Harry, Ron, and I knew, it would of been a trap!" I hissed to him and went to push past them but he grabbed my arm.
"It wasn't a trap though." Blaise told me. As if why would a Slytherin like me! I hate her and she hated me we are mortal enemies.
"We are mortal enemies, why would she like me?" I asked him.
"It's true, it's just I'm sorry." Pansy told me and looked down, I didn't know what to say to that... so I ran. I grabbed Ron's wand, found the closet and we ran back to lunch.
"What happened?" He hissed to me as we walked into the great hall.
"Nothing." I said as I glanced at Slytherin table, we sat down.
Word count: 500

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.2K 3.4K 21
there she was, like she never disappeared. her short, black hair looking like soft silk compared to her sharp, blue eyes. "a caramel latte please," s...
849K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
212K 6.2K 30
**being edited** ~Bellamione~ "Now now. The brightest witch of her age couldn't possibly be scared. Or is she?" Bella reached up and tapped the tear...