✔ Cursed (Book One)

By OneLovee_OneDream

Catalina Harte, never the most popular girl, although beautiful was never sought out by none of the guys, not... More

Cursed
Prologue
Dreams
Book
Sparks
Crimson Ball
Invitation
Faint
Chills
Lightning Love and other things
Step Down
Witness The Unseen
Angel Of Mine
(12) Hope
Warmth in the coldest days
Territorial
Racing Pulse
Untwisted Emotions
(19) Attack
What Now?
To be friends or not to be
Control your anger
Mother daughter time
Date
Sticky situation
Bickering
Red Head
Here I am
I will always be there
And She's Feisty
It was you
You are the answer

Let me hold you'

25.4K 571 35
By OneLovee_OneDream

Copyright © 2012 OneLove_OneDream
All Rights Reserved.

                                      ~*~*~*~

“I said no.”

I leaned onto the wall once again, crossing my arms, glaring at none other than Trevor Fier. Needless to say we were going back and forth for almost an hour and the poor nurse not knowing what to do as Trevor blocked her way to the phone and the exist. He looked threatening in every which way, so I wasn’t surprise when the nurse kept her distance. But what I was surprise was that she was letting him get away with this, she wasn’t even able to check my blood pressure yet.

“Catalina,” Trevor growled out, causing shivers to go down my spine, but I refused to let him know what effect that little growl had on me. I turned my head away from him, pouting, in a childish way. I heard him sigh with frustration.

Like I said, we had been going at this for over an hour. I was surprise that the principal or anyone had not noticed us in here for so long. As a matter of fact, I was kind of annoyed that my friends hadn’t bothered to come check up on me, not that I had seen them in the crowd earlier.

I seriously had to have a talk with them. They tend to disappear from me lately and I was starting to miss them, even when they were annoying.

You must be wondering what we were going at it for?

Well simple.

It was because I refused to not let him or the nurse know how I had gotten my bruised cut up face and arms and swollen lip. I didn’t see any reason for him to know. It wasn’t like he was going to do something about it, though some part of me thought otherwise, but I pushed that thought aside. I mean why would he, right? I mean other than the fact that he was a vampire with a ill temper, who was glowering at me at this moment.

Nope I was not budging on the subject.

And every time I refused to say what happened, Trevor would get angrier. It was slightly frightening but at the same time amusing. I wondered how far was I able to push him until he broke? Did I really want to push him though?

“I said no Trevor. It doesn’t matter how much anger you put into my name or on any words, I am not going to tell you what happened.” I turned to look at him, glaring into his angry grey eyes, “So, Let.It.Go,” I growled out on my own.

I didn’t really care at this point in time that he was capable of killing me. I was getting annoyed with this ongoing conversation.

We were having a stare down contest. When the nurse decided to step to my line of vision. “Um Mr. Fier, If she does not want to talk about it, I would really appreciate if you step out of my office so I can take her blood pressure,” mumbled the nurse weakly. It was amusing how even the nurse feared him.

I scoffed once again crossing my arms across my chest, “Yeah Mr. Fier, I thought the whole point in you taking me to the nurse’s office, was so that I can get my blood pressured check?” I mocked sending him a sly smile.

This only caused him to glare my way even more. “I am not going anywhere until she tells me what happened to her, but I guess you are right I did bring you here to get your blood pressure check,” he hissed.

The way he said blood made me shiver. He licked his lips. This only gained my attention to his red full lips, lips that had been on my own not a day ago kissing me with passion. I shook my head immediately shaking away the thoughts that were starting to arise from me.

Rolling my eyes, I stared at the nurse, “Men? Okay how about she takes my blood pressure first then we can discuss this further?” Trevor said nothing but curtly nodded.

I watched the nurse maneuver herself around Trevor, who seemed to take a lot of the small office. She wrapped the material around my arm and began to take my blood pressure. I dangled my feet from the bed I was prompted on. I looked around the room until I finally landed on Trevor, who did not seem one bit happy still. I let out a small sigh, “Why do you care?” I asked.

Honestly, I was very curious on why he was being so persistent about knowing what or who had caused my injuries, after time of being denied over and over and over.

“Because I want to know, no I need to know,” his voice was dead serious.

He needed to know?

“You need to know?” I voiced my thought cocking my head sideways with interest.

“Okay your blood pressure seems to be normal,” the nurse interrupted causing me to throw her a small glare before I caught myself.

“Thank you. Can I go to class?”

She stared at me weirdly, “Dear school is over.”

I stared at her with my mouth wide open in shock. School couldn’t be over. We had just stayed in the office for an hour, hadn’t we? Scratching my head, I turned towards her confused by all means, “Bu-but how?”

She smiled tenderly as if she went through this all the time. “Well you two were going at it for two hours straight, I’m in wonder on why you did not hear the bell ring.” She began to gather her things.

Seriously, had we gone into the argument that well?

I looked at Trevor his sulking form not going away. It didn’t seem to bother him that he had missed half the school day. Yeah because he had gone through school so many times, it didn’t interest him anymore, but I had to keep up my grades, so I could get out of this damn town!

Angrily, I stood up picking up my belongings making my way towards the exit not sending him a glance, “Well I am going home and taking a nice nap because I need it.” I only took a step out the door before I was wrenched back into the office. I let out a cry of pain. I glowered at Trevor as I rubbed my already bruised arm. His eyes soften as he realized he had grabbed me a little too hard, “Tell me Catalina I am done with this game,” he snapped. Obviously he had forgotten he had hurt me a few seconds ago. He looked at me furiously, his eyes looking angry and no patience within them anymore.

I gulped taking a step back. I regarded him as he looked so inferior so powerful. “Fine,” I bit my lip nervously, exhaling I babbled out, “Jessica Wirth and her friends had invited me to eat lunch with them, but when I went to the bathroom before lunch began, I overheard them talking how they were just using me so they can get close to your brothers and well…” I looked up at him he was studying me closely hearing every word I was saying.

“Go on.”

I took another deep breath before I rushed out saying, “And well I got upset and I came out of the bathroom to tell them things. I told them things enough for them to get angry and well…” I gestured to myself, “Ta-da you know the rest…” I began to trial off as I tilted my head up so I could look at his reaction.

It startled me to see how angry he looked. His jaw was set, his eyes no longer looking grey but pure black with fury, again reminding me how I should really ask him about that. His chest rose up and down quickly. “Trevor?”

Suddenly he turned and stormed out of the office. I stared opened mouthed at the empty space he had stood some seconds ago.

“Honey? I think you should go after your boyfriend before he does something stupid,” said the nurse. I turned to face her with an open mouth.

My boyfriend?

“Oh he is not my boyfriend,” I clarified.

She smirked at me before shaking her head in an all knowing manner. Well were had her frighten appearance gone? I almost liked her better that way. “Sure didn’t seem like it, but I still stand on what I had said. You should go after him, by the looks of it, he did not look so happy with that you had just said.”

She had a point. I stormed out of the office looking down the hall to see if I could see Trevor, he shouldn’t have gone that far. But alas, he was nowhere to be seen. I hurriedly jogged down the hallway, which was a pain when all your body was in pure pain! I swear when I see him, he is so going to get it making me run after him like a love struck puppy!

I burst through the doors stepping outside the school building. Some of the students were still lingering around. I looked wildly around trying to spy him, and thank god it wasn’t so hard to spy the god looking man. He was being held back by Jackson, John and Austin with a Candle who had settled herself between her brothers and a startled looking Jessica. She looked about ready to burst our crying. Quickly I made my way towards them catching some of the words that Trevor was throwing at her, making me flinch.

“You stupid bitch!” He spat. His anger clear on his face.

“Trevor compose yourself!” John yelled yanking Trevor’s arm.

“NO! I will not compose myself! This sorry piece of human being jumped Catalina! They are the reason why she had that seizure they are the reason for her pain!” He screamed with anger.

The Fier brothers turned to look at Jessica with disgust such as Candle, who backed away from her. “It was because of you?” she asked her blue eyes narrowing.

Jessica gasped, “N-no it wasn’t us who jumped her,” she spilled out quickly looking around for help. Her eyes landed on me. I saw the small hint of resentment as quick as it was there, it was gone though. “Catalina tell them it wasn’t us who jumped you.”

All their eyes turned towards me, making me feel once again anxious. I hated all this attention I was receiving. I felt the suffocating sensation overtake me.

“Well are you chocking?” I turned to see Eric, Joey’s best friend. A smirk on his lips as he leaned against the fence watching me. Eric was well build with shaggy blond hair, a handsome guy with a bad personality. I never liked Eric. He was always the leader of my bullying. I stood their frozen staring at him with watchful eyes. With Eric, you never knew what would happen.

And as if he knew what I was waiting for, he pulled out a lighter. My breath hitched inside my throat as I felt myself clammed up with sweat. Obviously I wasn’t going to catch break today.

He flicked it on in a teasing way, flickering it on and off. His dark brown eyes catching my own blue wide eyes, a smirk plastered on his lips. “Maybe a little fire will make you speak.”

He walked towards me. I stood frighten like a scared deer caught in the headlights. But as soon as he closer and the lighter was on, I freaked out screaming. I backed away with my hands in front of myself to guard myself from the fire.

But it was useless because quickly, he snaked his arm around my waist pulling me close to him, “Tell them it wasn’t Jessica and her friends who beat you up. It is not their fault you are pro accident.”

“No, no let me go, let me go!” I shrieked struggling in his grasp.

A far off buzzing noise began in my ears. I was going to pass out. I was so going to pass out. I felt myself sweating bullets as my eyes were aimed on the fire.

“Trevor!”

In a second after I heard his name being screamed out, the fire was out of my sight just as quick as it had appeared. I stumbled forward, but was caught.

“Are you okay?”

I looked up to see John watching me carefully. I was kind of shocked that he was acting decent, but it did not overtake the frighten adrenaline that I had thanks to Eric. I nodded slowly, gasping out for air. “You can explain that little melt down later.”

I turned to look at just in time how Trevor punched Eric right on his face. The sound of bones being broken was loud and clear. I winced at the sound shrinking into John’s chest, who stood emotionless as if the sound did not bother him one bit.

Eric fell to the ground blacking out, I presume. Trevor kneed down, “Don’t ever touch her,” He hissed loud and clear, his voice threatening. His grey eyes now looking once again black looked up to Jessica, who stared at her brother with wide eyes.

Trevor stood up quickly and walked over towards her. Jessica leaned away from him, fear swelling over her, “and as for you, if I see you around her you better RUN.”

With that said, he walked towards me, nodding at John before he picked my shaking body up pulling me into his arms. I didn’t protest, I didn’t fight, I just let him carry me because well at this moment, I felt as if I was in my safe zone. I snuggled into his chest not wanting to be anywhere but here.

 ~*~*~*

what do you guys think?? Whos point of view do you want to see? still Catalinas or someone else? Please comment and vote. 

Goal before i update: 30 votes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283 28 7
Hannah Reeveer is the last one left of a long line of witches, her family has always been the protectors of the little town she lives in. One day st...
1.3K 61 19
"i'm scared, I'm scared that if I stay by your side for one more second I'll fall for you." THE DARE THAT RUINED HER LIFE ✓ I stare into his eyes a...
6.5K 152 28
A prophecy can really screw anyone’s sweet sixteen, especially for Hanna Sanger. A truth is brought to the surface her family has kept secreted from...
67.5K 1.7K 40
What do you do when the creature you fear most says you are his mate? But he doesn't want you. Yet doesn't want you to go either. Hannah is a witch w...