The worst Quackity Oneshots c...

By glonke

A collection of the worst Quackity one shots you will ever lay eyes on. BE WARNED: ITS WEIRD! I apologize in... More

Quackity hits you with his bicycle
Quackity Bullies You (Part 1)
Quackity Bullies You (Part 2)
Quackity ✨smut✨(READ EXPLANATION)
Quackity vampire romance
Quackity 1d fanfic
A very Quackity Christmas
Quackity wereworlf furry horror crackfic idk
Quackity straight up kills you
Quackity Fanfic
Cover photo

Introduction

13.6K 34 102
By glonke

Howdy. So I'm back, bringing more horrible Quackity spinoffs to you since I've just finished school for the summer. If you haven't read my full Quackity story The Obama Drama, I suggest you pop over there and check that out if you'd like (I put in an excerpt at the end of you wanna read hehe)

Couple things:

-THIS IS IRONIC! Very few of these one shots are actually meant to be serious in any way. If any.

-Inspiration for each oneshot will be put in bold at the beginning. (Credit for ideas, stories told, etc.)

-This particular collection was opened on Big Q's stream once. Very briefly. That's why there are lots of confused people in the comments.

Alright whoop de doo here we go on another round of terrible Quackity fanfic.

...also follow me, you cowards.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 1.4K 39
Gerard Way fell in love with Y/n as soon as he saw her. What happens when his love goes overboard....? _______________________________________ Dear D...
178K 3.1K 79
Hi, welcome to my book of MCYT Oneshots! [REQUESTS CLOSED] I will NOT write smut! These are real people, and some are minors. Don't be creepy. c! =...
4.7K 63 10
𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴 & 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘭 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘎𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 ! Open to requests! I don't have...
173K 4.9K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...