Multifandom Oneshots

By bandorisimp

note: these could be anywhere from 100 - 3000+ words, depending on how i feel and how much i want to write. More

Sleep || 2doc

7 1 0
By bandorisimp

i wanted to experiment with writing styles, and improve my own writing as well, so yh. lemme know what you think !

also i based how 2D sleeps on my dog? like she makes cute little sounds & changes her sleeping position a lot. and as i write this a/n, she's asleep. just thought u should know

The breathing on the nape of Murdoc's neck is soft as he sleeps, and the subtle snores of his companion calm his nerves.

He can smell butterscotch and a slight hint of alcohol, though, he has no recollection of what brand or type.

2D groans softly as he sleeps, but Murdoc doesn't mind. He doesn't mind that 2D moves around as he sleeps, or that he makes little sounds, because to Murdoc, they're how he knows it's not a dream; that he's actually experiencing everything.

He's not sleeping, but his eyes are closed, and he's quite content listening to 2D sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 11.3K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
1.9M 83.4K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
297K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
172K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...