vamp addict - nct, markhyuck

By laurelynnnn

how did donghyuck end up addicted to a vampire when he despised them in the first place? well, he doesn't kno... More

† introduction †
† 1 †
† 2 †
† 3 †
† 4 †
† 5 †
† 6 †
† 7 †
† 8 †
† 9 †
† 10 †
† 11 †
† 12 †
† 13 †
† 14 †
† 15 †
† 16 †
† 17 †
† 18 †
† 19 †
† 20 †
† 21 †
† 22 †
† 24 †
† 25 †
† 26 †
† 27 †
† 28 †
† 29 †
† special chapter †

† 23 †

8.3K 433 221
By laurelynnnn

as soon as donghyuck put a foot out of the café, mark pulled the tanned male into a warm embrace.

"i missed you..." he mumbled, his nose inhaling the scent of his blood rushing through his carotid artery just millimetres under his perfect skin. how much mark wanted to drink this blood... its scent was mind blowing, mark could smell it all day.

"i was gone for like twenty minutes..."

"yeah but you were with daniel." mark pouted. donghyuck could feel his pout against his neck. "and i don't like when you're with daniel. he's trying to take you away from me..."

donghyuck blushed. "he won't. don't worry. i don't like him that way."

mark pulled out of the hug and looked at the ethereal boy.

"how about we go on a date?"

donghyuck flushed more. "a d-date?"

"or whatever you want to call it, sunshine..."

donghyuck bit his bottom lip before shyly placing his hand in mark's larger one and entangling their fingers. "a date it is."

mark and donghyuck continued walking across the busy streets hand in hand, waiting ot find the perfect place for their date.

"we could watch the sunset at the park?" mark said, looking at the sky that was slowly turning orange.

"that's a good idea!" donghyuck bounced on his feet before pulling mark towards the nerest park.

mark happily followed the tanned beauty, mesmerized by his actions.

he was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even notice that they were already there.

donghyuck glanced at the layout of the park before seeing a small hill, higher than the others on which they would surely have a perfect view of the sunset.

donghyuck dragged mark towards that place again and sat immediately on the grass, tugging on mark's sleeve when the boy next to him didn't follow his actions.

"you don't sit with me?"

"o-oh, sorry... i was in my thoughts..." mark admitted rubbing his neck and taking place next to donghyuck, leaving some space between their bodies.

however, the tanned male was not of the same opinion. he jumped closer to mark, gluing their thighs and shoulders together before laying his head on the vampire's shoulder.

"what were you thinking about?" donghuck asked, looking at the sunset.

mark sighed, laying his own head on the human's. "what if you had actually liked daniel?" mark asked. "would you have accepted his apology even after he lied to you about his own kind?"

donghyuck chuckled. "why are you thinking about that?"

"i don't know..." mark replied, his arm wrapping instinctively around donghyuck's waist. "he is lucky. he caught your attention..."

donghyuck furrowed his brows. was mark jealous?

"i can see you smiling whenever he's around. and i love to see you smile... it's so beautiful. but the fact is... i hate that he is the reason of it. honestly, i would like to be the reason of your smile." mark said.

donghyuck pulled his head back from mark's shoulder, making mark sit up straight again.

"mark..." donghyuck looked at mark in the eyes. "what are you saying? can't you understand that i don't like daniel? i just rejected him. i don't want to be with him. actually, i want to be with you. it's you i like mark."

mark's eyes turned red in excitement. "m-me?" he asked, pointing at himself.

"yes you. you're the reason of my smiles. you're the person who makes my heart beat so fast. and you're the person who made me realise that perhaps vampires were not monsters..."

mark was indeed shocked. looking at donghyuck with wide eyes, he passed a hand in his hair to relieve his stress.

"mark. i like you." donghyuck confessed, looking at mark dead in the eye.

mark immediately put his hands on donghyuck's nape, pulling slowly so that the gap between their faces shortened.

"can i?" mark asked, voice so low that it sent shivers down donghyuck's spine.

donghyuck who had his eyes glued on the two white fangs poking out from mark's reddish lips nodded, ready to feel mark's lips on his. he closed his eyes, and so did mark, expectant to feel each other's lips, but the feeling never came...

"mark! mark!" a voice interrupted them "we have a very, very big problem!" jisung yelled, looking very alarmed. he put chenle – that was on his back – on the ground, and approached the two boys that were about to kiss.

mark and donghyuck had backed away in shyness, mark was fuming red because he had been interrupted and donghyuck because of embarrassment. he had almost kissed a guy!

"what did you interrupt us for?" mark grumbled.

"w-we were at the café having a date..." chenle started. "and then wanna one kind of... had a meeting. and jisung used his super-hearing to listen... and... well... nct... you're in the shit..." chenle panted.

mark furrowed his brows.

"they're attacking tonight." jisung summed up.

mark widened his eyes and rose to his feet. "WHAT?!"

"i know, so we need to get back to the clan and tell them, right now." jisung told.

"what about our humans? we can't let them alone it's not safe!" mark said, pointing at chenle and donghyuck who had stood up and walked to chenle.

"donghyuck is actually. daniel doesn't want anybody to lay a finger on him."

"the only thing he is useful for..." mark grumbled.

"now let's go mark, quick."

mark turned towards chenle and donghyuck.

"we have a problem. you two make sure to lock yourself in donghyuck's room. we'll bring you renjun as well. if anybody comes, chenle and renjun have to stay behind donghyuck, okay? donghyuck is forbidden to be harmed." mark told, making the two humans gulp. "we'll come back when everything will be finished, okay?" the humans nodded before mark and jisung ran towards the park's exit.

donghyuck let out a tear. so, it was confirmed. every time something good was happening, something bad was coming to crush everything down...

donghyuck lowered his head, ready to sob as if there was no tomorrow, but he was prevented to do so by a hand that pushed his chin up. his glossy eyes then met two red orbs that he knew so well.

"i almost forgot..." mark said before wrapping an arm around donghyuck's waist and pulling donghyuck's body against his kissing him on the lips fully.

donghyuck let himself melt into the kiss, closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around the vampire's neck as mark was tightening his embrace around the human's body. they parted after an instant, eyes fluttering, bodies stuck together and mouths agape.

"i like you too donghyuck. would you like to be my boyfriend?"

donghyuck let out another sob, but this time, it was because of joy, and nuzzled into mark's neck, repeating a chorus of 'yes' before kissing his boyfriend's lips once again.

and that's it. lee donghyuck was now addicted to mark lee. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 10.5K 38
mark was a BIKER, donghyuck was a NERD. mark was almost 19, donghyuck had just turned 16. all in all, they were very different. and yet, they still f...
5K 383 45
"You're just an ugly, dirty fuck boy." Jaemin couldn't argue with peoples' comments because he believed that was the truth. What else would you call...
64K 3.5K 36
Zhong Chenle was a pretty yet creepy weirdo who wore all black and sunglasses, even indoors. It was unsettling, the kid probably had corpses in his b...
153K 9.9K 30
Mark knew, he always knew. On the day of his 18th birthday, he would be able to change into a wolf any time he needed to or wanted to. However, a se...