C H A O S

By fandomfeverrrr

UNDER EDITING (a troll hunter story) Elizabeth a girl with the ability to fade into the back ground of any s... More

C H A O S
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28 PART 1
CHAPTER 28 PART 2
CHAPTER 29
THE WIELDERS
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44 PART 1
CHAPTER 44 PART 2
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
THE OLD REALM
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57 PART I
CHAPTER 57 PART II
CHAPTER 57 PART III
CHAPTER 57 PART IV
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CORRUPTION

CHAPTER 18

760 30 5
By fandomfeverrrr

OPENING HER EYES SHE WINCED AT THE BRIGHT LIGHT THAT HIT THEM, sitting up she looked around the room still in a daze from a minor headache. For some odd reason she felt this new energy coursing through her

Swinging her legs to the side she got up and saw  faint reflection of her in the window, a small scratch on her cheek bone and forehead. Sighing she got up and was about to leave the room before her parents came in.

"Oh my God you're okay!" Maya exclaimed pulling Elizabeth into a tight hug before pulling away "we thought the worse had happened" placing a hand on lizzie's cheek.

John was both furious and worried "do you have any idea how dangerous it was to be at the woods?! At Night of all times?!" He asked "what were you doing there anyway?"

She was lost for words but only remembered one thing from last night "i" She breathed out before continuing "I had a dream, that I, um"

He sighed before placing a hand on her shoulder "you can tell us, and we'll consider not extending your grounding time."

She chuckled but it slowly transformed into sobbing, her hands were clenched at her sides as her body began shaking. The two immediately pulled her into a group hug, John enveloping them all.

"What is it Elizabeth?"

She pulled away and tried to calm down "I had a dream I saw my mom."

The words shocked them both as they glanced towards eachother "what Happened liz?" John asked.

Her brows furrowed before she continued "it was when I was born, and as soon as it was over for her she just left a letter on the bed that said my name, and just...." Her voice cracked "left. "

"Oh sweetheart..." Maya pulled her back into a hug "you could have told us instead of going into the woods."

Pulling away Elizabeth smiled weakly before telling them both "I  didn't want to be a burden on my mom and dad"

They were in absolute shock at her words, and for a moment Elizabeth thought that she had crossed a line in saying that.

"Did she just?" John asked still in awe.

Maya chuckled "She did.."

John lunged at Elizabeth and lifted her up into a hug "Ha Ha! You said it! You just called me dad!"

She laughed lightly "Yeah I just did."

He placed her down and didn't know what to say "you know um, I have to go get some air" His eyes were tearing up "theirs just um alot of dust in here." He ran out of the room.

The two chuckled and maya took the chance to talk to Elizabeth "how did you get hurt?"

"Well I sort of, might have, tripped while having my melt down" she explained but she genuinely didn't know how she got all of those scratches.

Maya hummed but before she could continue someone came in "liz are you okay!?- oh hi Mrs Wallis." Jim said laughing nervously with toby right behind him.

Elizabeth's eyes narrowed slightly once she had noticed Jim's injuries and Tobys arm bandage. Maya took it as a sign to leave "Hello jim, well I'll leave you three to talk." She turned to liz and pulled her glasses out of her bag handing them to her "don't forget these."

"Thanks Mrs W!" Toby exclaimed as they let her leave the room.

They turned to Elizabeth who waited for an explanation "okay one, what happened to you two, and two what happened last night?"

Toby remembered clearly what happened and was shocked to see that she didn't "wait you don't remember anything?" She shook her head "we'll tell you about what happened last night later because something really bad happened."

"What exactly?"

"They captured Blinky. " Jim said sadly.

Her eyes widened "They what!?"

He calmed her down as he tried to prepare her for the next news "and they want me and you to go to the museum, alone."

Sitting back down, she tried to process all of this "but how did they capture him I remember seeing him last night."

"After you and Jim were sent to the hospital he left with notenrique to find killahead" Toby explained.

She thought for a moment before standing up "well then what are we waiting for let's go!"

Jim placed his hands on her shoulders and sighed "i am but not you."

Shaking her head she looked at him with disbelief "very funny, I'll see you there."

"Liz." Jim spoke sternly. Toby left the room to give the two privacy.

She didn't like where this was going and stood firm "Jim we're doing this together whether you like it or not."

He sighed "no I can't let you get hurt again because of me liz."

Her eyes softened and she placed a hand on his cheek "I know that almost every moment of me getting hurt was because of you-"

"Wow.. great pep talk." Jim said jokingly.

"but, we said that we're in this together and you did promise that you don't make choices for me" she reminded with a slight grin.

He sighed knowing that there was no convincing her "alright, but no matter what you stay close to me okay?"

__________________

"I don't understand. Why must you two go it alone?" Draal asked them as Elizabeth sat down still feeling weird because of this new energy, Jim was searching through his kitchen cabinets.

"Because this is the only way it will work. You have to trust us on this." He said while continuing to search through his drawers.

"I trust you but I also fear for you." He turned to Elizabeth who was spacing out "how do we know that you are alright to go through a mission after last night?"

Groaning she told "again, I don't know what happened last night."

"No one told you?" Draal turned to jim.

"Hey don't look at me I don't know either!"

He turned back to Elizabeth and walked over to her "last night you, changed." She tilted her head slightly still confused "you attacked Dandril and he ran off, but then you attacked everyone else."

Her eyes widened "wait , what? Why would I? "

"As I said you weren't yourself, it seemed like a new power came over you" he explained as he tried to give her his understanding.

"Where is Agnar?" She asked draal who gave her a look of disbelief.

"Where he belongs in a cell." He told reminding her.

She stood firm "where is he draal?"

He huffed "He's imprisoned in trollmarket and will pay for his doings, but Dandril managed to escape"

Shaking her head she argued "no! He doesn't deserve to be there!"

"After everything he has done!?"

Jim sighed as he stood with draal and not her "he has a point lizzie, and I hate to say it what if he does the same thing again."

She looked at him in slight disappointment, hurt that he sided with draal, she sighed and placed the amulet back in her pocket "that doesn't matter right now, we need to go save Blinky"

"Liz.."

"I said it doesn't matter."

______________________

They pedalled down the street as they made their way to the alley way, Elizabeth was too busy trying to find a way to free agnar and make them trust him. While Jim was worried about the play and what was going to happen.

He didn't enjoy the silence "so.. um you coming to the play?" She nodded her head but kept her eyes straight ahead "Cool,  um-" he was interupted by his phone and immediately answered "hey Claire! "

"Jim we have a big problem, one second! I get I need to act normal and everything, hey now trolls exist but I can't play Juliet without romeo."

He glanced towards Elizabeth who seemed focused on her hands than she was with what he was saying "remember when I said some of my friends are trolls"

"Is everything okay?"

"Buy me some time? I-i promise I will be there for call time."

"Okay I'll do what I can."

He hanged up and before they continued on their way he stopped her "liz?" She hummed in response " you know there's a um kissing scene in the play um right?"

Sighing she nodded her head "yup."

"What I'm trying to say is that me and Claire are just friends." He explained slightly hopeful he'd get some sort of reaction from her.

Her eyes widened slightly but she knew there was something more important at hand, placing a hand on his shoulder "Jim, I know... but right now we have something a bit more important."

He nodded his head and they headed down an alley way, they placed their bikes to the side and both of them held expressions of anger upon seeing strickler at the end of the alley.

"So you did come alone." He walked towards them both keeping their attention on him "this just might be the first time you've followed my instructions to the letter, you're learning."

Jim stood forward slightly and made sure that Elizabeth was behind him "where's Blinky? "

The two were unaware of the goblins creeping behind them, the jumped on them and searched for their amulets.

"Are they real ones?" Strickler asked. They both nodded. The one on jim jumped off of him while the other one placed a stone collar on Elizabeth's neck.

She tried to take it off but it tightened instead "Can't have you pulling any tricks how right Elizabeth?" Scowling at him she was about to attack him but jim held her back "looks like all is in order. Follow me. This will be over soon."

They glanced at eachother before following jim checked on Elizabeth "what is it?"

"The collar it doesn't let me use any chaos." She said as she tried to conjure something.

He glared at the back of stricklers head but gasped when he saw where they were walking to "the museum!? The bridge has been here this entire time?"

Strickler chuckled "after moving it we knew that this would be the last place you would look."

She was amazed "thats why I sensed it's energy there before." She told herself.

They walked into the museum and the two tried to dry off. Strickler stepped closer to jim and assured him "just between you and me, when gunmar rules the surface, I'll do my best to look after your mother."

"So kind of you." Jim said sarcastically.

Elizabeth didn't like the fact that she was both helpless and wasn't able to sense any chaos. Her head flew up as she heard Blinkys voice.

"They won't come, bular. They are trained and true to their mantles." He boasted but his will collapsed when he saw the two walk in "oh, why did you not heed my warning!?"

"You promised we'd build that vespa together right?"

"Don't forget about the books!"

They tried to be as assuring as possible to their friend but Jim's demeanor changed when he turned to bular "now cut him down. I brought the amulet."

"Open the bridge. I will not ask again!" Bular told.

They glanced towards eachother and nodded before jim went to do what he was asked to. Jim climbed up and glared at notenrique "sorry kid it's business"

"No, you must not do this! If the you release gunmar and his gumm-gumm army, you will be unleashing darkness! The world will not survive gunmars reign!" He said trying to stop them both but his attempt was feeble "one trolls life is hardly worth putting anyone at risk! Think about troll market! Your friends! Your mother!" He ignored him and Elizabeth began trying to take off the collar while Jim was close to putting the amulet in its place "for the glory of merlin! That's enough!"

Beeping echoed through out the museum and Elizabeth smiled in relief, transforming she had no other weapon but her sword.

"He's wearing a tracking device. You said the trollhunter was alone!" Nomura told.

Elizabeth looked up at jim and nodded for him to attack "not trollhunter. Trollhunters!"

Aaarrrgghh ripped the cloth down revealing him, toby and draal. "I am toby! Grandson of nana! Fan of hard rock!" He pressed a button and instead turned on jazz. Elizabeth facepalmed and, as toby began searching for his song, "here it is!"

She began using hitting the goblins that started attacking her but was unaware of Dandril who was sneaking up on her. He used his corruption to control her limbs and stopped her from fighting back else "care for for a rematch?" He asked before throwing her to the side.

Draal roared and advanced towards bular "I am draal the deadly, son of kanjigar and you will suffer for my father's death!"

The other two charged but Aaarrrgghh was both occupied in defense and making sure that toby is safe.

"Liz!" Jim was about to help her but she stopped him.

"Cut him down! I'll handle this!" She assured before blocking another blast with her sword.

He didn't take her word and instead called out "tobes help Blinky! " He hit the goblins that got onto him.

"Hang on jim!" He ran towards aaarrrgghh "wingman!"

Aaarrrgghh flung him upwards towards Blinky.

Elizabeth was now struggling to keep up. She yelped as she felt him lift her up in the air and slowly begin to squeeze the life out of her "I wonder if I could become the chaoswielder again?"

Her eyes widened and she used all her will to move her hand to use something to hit him but it was useless, losing her grasp on her sword. Jim wasn't able to help since strickler was attacking him now.

She slowly felt her lungs begin to burn since she couldn't breathe "you don't deserve it..." she whispered.

He chuckled "and you do?" He said his voice held joy upon seeing her under his control. She grunted and screamed when she felt the pressure begin to increase "but don't worry I'll make sure that agnar faces a harsh punishment for my crimes"

Something ticked within her and she finally was able to fight back. Her eyes glowed bright purple and hair began floating around her as if she were underwater. The collar around her neck went loose and she managed to take it off.

Lunging towards him, she began blasting him with her powers,  he was overwhelmed by her strength and was now cornered, helpless he shut his eyes and awaited for her to attack.

She was about to blast him but a goblin attacked her before she could do anything, it placed the collar back around her neck. She managed to snap out of it and shook her head before throwing it off of her. Confused she didn't know what was going on.

Elizabeth tried to take it off but it was useless, Dandril stood up and scowled reaching for a sword on the wall "let's end this..."

Jim tried to defeat strickler but he was thrown to the bottom of the bridge. "You disapoint me... when i had such high hopes for you." Strickler grabbed the back of his neck and used his own hand to rip the amulet off. He pulled jim back to the top and forced his hand to place the amulet and activate the bridge.

"No, no, no!"

Dandril was about to finish off Elizabeth as she was now too weak to fight back. He lifted her off the ground and forced her to watch "Let this be the last thing you see!"

Her eyes widened in fear as the portal activated "no!" She tried to struggle again, wanting to take off the collar but no matter how much she tried, he overpowered her. 'Agnar...help!'

___________________

In his cell he awaited his fate. He remained worried about what happened to Elizabeth after last night.

'Agnar... help!'

Her voice echoed in his mind and his eyes widened. He could not believe that she wished to summon him, again.

He knew it would be a risky move but he did it anyway. He broke the chains that binded him and used his powers to come to her aid.

________________

The portal began pulling in anything close to it, They tried to back away but it only pulled them closer. Dandril knew he couldn't focus on holding her down and avoid being pulled in so he gave her his last words "hope you don't mind darkness." He let her go and she was close to getting pulled in.

Agnar teleported and grabbed her before she could fall in, they hid behind a pillar "you're okay!"

"Are you alright Elizabeth?" He asked, he saw the collar around her neck and used his powers to destroy it.

She sighed in relief "I'm fine now!" She looked at the bridge and winced "Jim needs our help!"

Agnar shook his head "there is nothing we can do.. it's over."

Draal roared and threw nomura away, he ran towards the portal and tried to pull of the amulet. Nomura jumped onto him and tried to pull him away. The amulet was close to coming off and sent a wave of energy that was enough to send nomura off of draal and get pulled into the portal.

Jim took the opportunity to pin down strickler "no let go draal! Let go!"

She watched in horror as draal yelled in pain "he won't survive!"

"Elizabeth! There is nothing we can do!"

A bright light emitted from the bridge along with a wave of energy blasting everyone back and knocking them out. Jim got out of the rubble and searched for draal "huh? Draal!"

He ran towards him and saw his hand that was now turned to stone "I'd hand you the amulet, but-"

"You're alive!"

Elizabeth got up and was about to join them but saw as Dandril tried to get away, before she was able to go after him agnar placed a hand infront of her "you'll fight him, but not today. "

A roar came from the rubble and they saw that it was bular. They rushed out of the museum through the sewers in the ground but agnar teleported instead.

They tried to swim through but the water was moving too fast, aaarrrgghh was able to stand to the side and grab everyone but he wasn't able to get to Elizabeth and Jim. 

Jim grabbed onto her and the saw a pipe that lead to the canals, she used her powers to force it open and they went through narrowly avoiding bular.

The two swam to the bridge and finally managed to catch their breath but bular was already awaiting them. They got ready to fight but Elizabeth was pulled back into the water "no! For the glory of merlin, daylight is mine to command!"

He fought back against bular and tried his best to keep up. Elizabeth on the other hand was trying her best to get away from Dandril as he charged at her.

He swam towards her and grabbed her before flying out of the water. He flew as high as possible into the sky since he knew she didn't know how to fly.

"Oh god, oh God, oh God, oh God! " She screamed in panic as she tried to hold on.

Dandril smirked and pushed her off of him seeing that he was high enough. She screamed as she fell and tried her best to do something "Puny little girl!"

She calmed her breathing and sensed the air around her closing her eyes, forgetting about the fact she was falling to her doom. As she opened them she moved upwards defying gravity. She looked at herself and laughed joyously "great timing!" Looking at Dandril she huffed before flying up towards him.

"How stubborn. Can. You. Be!?" He roared sending a large wave of darkness towards her.

She froze in horror unable to do anything against it accept shield her eyes. The darkness engulfed her completely.

Little did he know that she wasn't done yet. A bright light emitted from its center and he couldn't believe it, she cried out as she sent a wave of energy back towards him but the energies combined and instead sent a wave that blasted the two away from one another. Elizabeth went unconscious as she fell.

Bular pinned jim against the wall and placed pressure onto his chest restricting his breathing.

"Jim, liz! Oh no!" Toby voice echoed.

Bular laughed "just in time to see their trollhunter slain!"

"But I'm not a troll!" Jim roared as he ripped off his amulet and fell to the ground. He transformed again and stabbed draal with daylight "now that's daylight for you!"

Bular fell into the canals where he sunk to the deeps, Jim finally managed to catch his breathe and looked up seeing Elizabeth falling. He panicked and yelled to aaarrrgghh "aaarrrgghh you need to catch her!"

Aaarrrgghh looked up and tried but the ground was too slippery for him to leap. She gained her consciousness barely and before she could hit the ground she teleported into the water that caused a rush of adrenaline since she accidentally breathed it in.

Swimming up she saw jim reaching a hand out to her and she quickly grabbed it. He pulled her up and immediately pulled her into a hug "I thought you were going to die!"

She chuckled lightly "trust me I thought the same thing." Pulling away she tried to catch her breath "go team" She said holding her fist out to him.

He chuckled and rolled his eyes at her words before giving her fist bump. He helped her up and they climbed up onto the bridge and fell into a heap as they tried to catch their breaths after everything that just happened. Sitting up they saw the rest run up to them.

"You're alive!" Toby said triumphantly.

They stood up and used one another for support "you've done it master jim I. .. can't find the words" he turned to Elizabeth "and lady Elizabeth you have reached your true potential! No doubt that chaos will be on a leash once more because of you" he said praising the both of them.

"Well we did have a great trainer" Elizabeth stated winking at Blinky. He chuckled and pulled the two into a hug.

"Dude! Victory hugging!" Toby stated joining in.

Aaarrrgghh walked towards them and pulled them all into a hug "happy!"

Jim chuckled "guys ease up, I was almost squeezed to death and lizzie almost fell to hers. Ease up a little! "

He let them all go and toby finally managed to process everything "i can't believe it you killed bular! And you blew up Dandril!  Absolute coolosity! "

Elizabeth chuckled and shook her head at him. Draal breathed in as he felt a weight lift off his shoulder "my father has been avenged, thank you, trollhunter."

"And with minutes before your plays starts!" Toby stated before recalling, "on no the play!"

Jim gasped "the play! I almost forgot!"

Blinky placed a hand on Jim's shoulder "hurry master jim! Leave killahead to-"

Toby screamed as he saw bular come out behind him he was about to hurt him but before he could aaarrrgghh grabbed bulars hand punched him in the face causing him to shatter "aaarrrgghh your oath...."

He smiled "your life more important! Not pet, wingman!"

Toby was on the verge of tears "ditto buddy!" He climbed onto Aaarrrgghhs hand "now, let's go take care of that bridge and make sure it never opens again."

"And you master jim... the play must go on!"

"But how do I get there quick enough?"

Elizabeth cleared her throat catching their attention "you do know that I can just teleport us all there right?"

___________________

"All hail jim the bular slayer!" A troll declared, raising their cup into the air.

They cheered as the all celebrated in the tavern their victory, draal was welcomed back into trollmarket and he slowly began getting used to his new arm.

"Hey who wants tacos? Who wants tacos? Taco for you. Taco for you" Toby said as he gave them out.

"Mm this tastes better than socks" a troll said.

Jim was flustered but was busy thinking about liz and where she was "we love you jim!" "You're my favorite fleshbag!"

"Don't let it get to your head, master jim. You still have training to do" Blinky reminded "hero's forge is unforgiving to those who are not afraid"

He chuckled, he glanced towards the door and saw Elizabeth walk in with vendel "lighten up blinkous. Why do you always have to be such a grump" Vendel told "we have the bridge! Trollmarket is safe once again."

Elizabeth smiled shyly as she walked over to jim and toby sitting with them at the table "where have you been?"

She sighed "talking to agnar, he is officially the only one available to teach me." She stated defeatedly.

"Why is that a bad thing?" Jim asked.

Elizabeth still felt awkward around him after last time "He's facing punishment for his actions and it might even reach death that's why I was talking with vendel."

________________

The three sat at the stairs eating their tacos as they watched trollmarket celebrate "well, you guys said you wanted an adventure and something more, did your amulets help you find it?"

The two hummed for a moment as they glanced towards eachother before looking back at tobes "not really." Elizabeth said nonchalantly.

"No?"

"You did." Jim finished.

He choked slightly before smiling "me? I knew you guys needed me." He said before eating his tacos.

"We're gonna need you now more than ever tobes." Elizabeth said nudging his shoulder.

Jim nodded "I don't know how but we are gonna get Claires brother back."

"That place is huge jim! Enrique could be anywhere! I wouldn't even know where to start looking." Toby said he grew afraid "and then there's gunmar of course."

She scooted down and sat next to him "gunmar is weak right now, when the portal opened I sensed his energy, he has his physical strength, yes, but chaos isn't siding with him." She assured.

"We'll figure it out, we always do" Jim stated as he placed a hand on both of their shoulders.

This was only the beginning of a long adventure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
823K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
932K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
231K 9.3K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...