dear harry [h.s]

Da louminosity

in which a lonely girl writes letters to her runaway love in hopes of his return. Dear Harry © louminosity 2... Altro

prologue
day 1
day 2
day 3
day 4
day 5
day 6
day 7
day 11
day 14
day 15-22
day 25
day 27
day 34
day 39
day 41
day 47
day 51
day 57
day 58
day 60
day 61
day 64
day 68
day 70
epilogue
dear valerie

day 31

4.8K 285 19
Da louminosity

Dear Harry,

      Last night was Christmas Eve. They held the gathering at Niall's home. The boys got shitfaced, and it was the funniest thing to watch them all interact with each other. I even had a few drinks myself, but not a lot, don't worry! The Christmas tree looked beautiful. You would have absolutely loved it. The boys even got me a present. It was wrapped in a silver paper, tied with a red bow. The wrapping itself was so amazing that I didn't want to tear into it, but Lou wanted me to open it so bad. When I did, the joy left my heart.

I pulled out a frame, and in that frame was you and I. I was on your back; you had your thumbs up and a goofy grin on your face. There was a message carved at the bottom, a personal message from your friends: "Forever & Always". I couldn't take it; something came over me and I could not look at it any longer. I threw the frame against the wall and ran out of the house. Niall followed me out. He tried to make me stay, but like you, I pushed him away. That's what I'm good at. I guess the holidays just aren't my thing.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

16.1K 213 21
By being a good samaratin one night in a dark alley in the city, Jenna learned quickly, that no good deed goes unpunished. But by being kidnapped wit...
666K 13K 33
Harry Styles and Brooke Evans were dating for two years and were crazy in love with each other. Brooke was a music final year student in London while...
17.6K 248 16
"𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜" •。✧*。•。✧*。 in which paisley falls head over...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...