Harry Potter OneShots.

Por ottermool

Reader x Harry Potter Characters. Requests are open. Warning: I'm a sucker for happy endings so most of the... Más

Draco x Reader.
Draco X Reader.
Draco x Reader.
George X Reader.
Blaise x Reader.
Draco X Reader.
Fred X Reader.
Draco x Reader.
Draco X Reader.
Seamus X Reader.
Fred X Reader.
Muggle tech - Draco X Reader.
Valentines Draco x reader.
Fred X Reader.
Harry X Reader.
Seamus X Reader.
Oliver Wood X Reader.
Draco x Reader.
Harry X Reader.
Hermione X Reader.
Fred X Reader.
Ron X Reader.
Fred X Reader
Pansy X Reader (Part 1)
Pansy X Reader (Part 2)
Fred X Reader.
Fred X Reader (Part 1)
Fred X Reader (Part 2)
Fred X Reader (Part 3)
Young!Remus X reader.
Young!Remus X Reader.
Draco X Reader.
Young!Bellatrix X (Fem) Reader.
Seamus X Reader.
Young! Sirius X Reader.
Draco X Reader.

Fred x Reader

5.8K 78 78
Por ottermool

My gaze wanders across the great hall. 

Hundreds of students sat gossiping and idling before lessons started, most of them stuffing their faces and a few mumbling with half chewed food still in their gobs. 

I just loved the house system, well I did. Previously. 

Something about being around people just like you screamed amazing - people who understood you, who acted like you, who you could relate to. 

Until I was put into a house where I didn't fit in. 

Gryffindor. 

A Malfoy in Gryffindor - It was unheard of. 

My parents blamed me, told me they were ashamed of me but there was nothing I could do. The sorting hat debated between the two houses and I whispered to be put in Slytherin but alas, it appears a grudge was placed upon me. 

At first, I was hated. Not only by my house but Slytherin - they thought I ditched them or begged to be in the wretched house but after about a year, I snapped.

I became ruthless.

Much like my brother, I was feared. 

But while he was into petty bullying, I never once harmed a single hair on someone's head that was innocent but I believed that those who deserve it get's what is coming. 

Slytherin then adopted me, heck Snape even allowed me to hang out in their common room when my brother was sorted and I became a cold hearted, ruthless bitch. 

All because of the house I was sorted in. 

It changed me, I stopped being the carefree, giggly girl. Instead I became a stone cold bitch all so Slytherin would accept me. 

I became a prefect for Gryffindor too, and on the quidditch team but my loyalties ended there. 

"Here comes the Slytherin queen, quivver in your boots" Fine, not everyone feared me. There were two people in this damn school that seemed to think I was an immature little girl instead of the strong, fearless personality I always portrayed. 

"Aw, is kitten gonna go mewl to her mum" Fred started with a mocking look on his face. 

"and her dad" George added as I peacefully sat in the common room with a quill in one hand and my parchment for potions in the other. 

"Would you two dimwits go bother someone else" I snap, pushing some of my perfectly curled platinum hair out of my face, giving them a hard glare. 

"Nope" They say at the same time, flopping across the couch opposite me in a carefree manner. 

I look back down at my parchment, continuing to write.

The scratching on the parchment was the only thing that could be heard besides the flickering of the fire in the deserted common room but eventually, one of them gave into temptation. 

"What's the ice queen writing now?" 

"Homework" I snap, getting rather annoyed with the pair now. 

I don't look up, continuing to write the essay that was set this morning. I HAD to keep my grades up. The disappointed looks my mum gave me broke my heart and my dad's verbal abuse wasn't something I enjoyed either. 

Nothing was worth the risk of getting caught or ruining my grades. 

"Why were you even sorted into this house?" 

A few seconds later, after I refused to answer, they decided to ask another question after giving each other this amused look. I guess being twins meant non-verbal conversations were a piece of cake. 

"Why are you a prefect?"

"Why don't you just change houses?"

"You obviously don't belong here" I almost winced at that one.

"She doesn't does she George"

"No she doesn't Fred"

"She is sat right here" I snap, almost breaking my quill and I take a sharp intake of air before packing my stuff away and returning to my room to finish my homework, leaving the pair smirking in the common room. 

..........

It was partway through the quidditch match, the Gryffindor vs Slytherin match and one of my least favourites because I had to play against my brother.

"Draco no!" I yell, but over the roaring wind, he didn't hear me. 

The stupid boy made an illegal move that the referee didn't seem to catch on to, the bludger heading straight for Fred who'd just passed to someone else and he wasn't in the game properly. 

In a mad panic I ditch my efforts to block the goal, heading straight for Fred "MOVE!" Fred's gaze snapped to me and back to the iron ball but it was heading to fast and he had no time to move. 

Stupid boy for not paying attention.

His eyes glazed over in panic, calling out to his brother but there was nothing his twin could do to help and I crashed right into Fred, shoving him away from the ball that narrowly missed us both. 

Fred got away unscathed, but I lost my balance, tumbling over towards the ground. 

I cringe as my blonde ponytail slapped across my face, the fear of pain gnawing at me as I fell through the air. 

The closest students - both gryffindor and slytherin lurched forward to catch me, ignoring the game but they were too far away and before I could let out a scream, I hit the ground. 

I heard the sound much before I felt it. The bone in my leg making a sickening crunch, breaking like a twig and my shoulder was in agony. 

Every nerve seemed to be frying, pain consuming me but I didn't let that stop me and I sat up, my eyes welling up with unshed tears but I refused to let them fall. 

"(Y/n)!" Both Fred and Draco were the first to get to me, other's crowding around. 

"Draco you idiot! That was an illegal move and you knew that!" I snap, grabbing the hand Fred offered but as I moved my leg, my unharmed knee buckled and I toppled into Fred who wrapped an arm around my waist. 

"I'm sorry!" He exclaimed but I shake my head.

"You're only sorry it didn't hurt the person you aimed for!" I snap as teachers parted the crowd of quidditch players around me. 

I felt rather honoured that the whole game stopped for me. 

"We need to get you to the infirmary now!" Snape grit out, the first teacher to make it over to me and I try to move forward but I let out a cry of pain, gripping Fred's hand tighter.

I knew my nails were probably digging into his skin and my grip would probably cause bruises but he said nothing, instead scooping me up bridal style, trying to avoid moving my leg as much as possible as he carried me to the infirmary. 

"Does it hurt a lot?" Fred looked into my eyes, clearly unsure what to do.

"I don't feel pain" I snap, gritting my teeth to stop myself wincing. All I wanted to do is curl up in a ball and cry. Snape cast an amused glance at me - but I could tell he worried for me.

"You can tell me" Fred's gaze softened and my lips wobble, my first tear falling.

"I've never felt anything so awful in my life" I admit, and he nods, pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"They'll help fix you all up so it won't hurt anymore ok?" He whispers and I nod, wrapping my arms around him and letting out a sob into his chest.

I couldn't bare to look over at Snape, I was too ashamed of acting weak in front of him.

"Here...." Snape takes pity on me, and before I can ask what he was doing, I slip into darkness.

................

I flutter my eyes open, cringing in pain and screwing my eyes shut before flicking them open and letting myself adjust to the bright light.

"Fred?" My voice was scratchy as I look over at the boy asleep next to me in a chair. 

His lower body was on the chair but his upperbody, arms and head were on the bed and I giggle looking at his ruffled red hair and the innocent smile he had when he slept. 

Though I think I preferred the chaotic smile and those brown eyes gleaming with mischief. 

I don't bother waking him, instead I sit up, my back aching and my leg throbbing and I throw the thin sheet off my legs, poking the leg that hurt. 

It looked as good as new, no longer swollen.

"Morning dear, you should be ok by the end of the day to leave" I look up at the woman with a tray of food in her hands and she places it on the table next to me. 

She let's out a sigh as she spots Fred, shaking her head "That boy is a nusense. He refused to leave you last night and died your brothers hair pink when he came in to see you"

"Oh, how long have I been out?"

"A day dear, Professor Snape didn't want you awake because he couldn't bare for you to be in pain, such a sweet man" She laughs lightly before handing me a glass of water and a small cup half filled with what looked like green sludge. "Drink up dear, it'll help you take the pain away" She passed me another pillow to support me as I sat up and I drank the green sludge first. 

It didn't taste as awful as I first suspected but it had a lake water and seaweed aftertaste that raised the bile out of my stomach but I swallowed it down with a grim expression before chugging the water and passing the two cups back to her. 

"Thank you" I nod at the lady and she gives me a bright smile, motioning to the food and telling me to eat before she tends to other students. 

I happily take a bite out of the green apple besides me, moving my leg about with a tilt of my head. This was one of the many reasons I loved magic - in the muggle world I had no doubt I'd be out on 'crutches' for a month, maybe more.

With magic, the pain has pretty much subsided since yesterday and I would probably be running around again by the end of the day. 

Thank merlin. 

"(Y/N)" I look down at Fred who was now sat bolt upright, a cheesy grin on his face. 

"You smell like sweat" I scrunch my nose up and he bursts into laughter.

"You do too. We did come straight from the game here and neither one of us has left to get a shower" He reminds me and I let out a sigh, my hands reaching up to my knotted hair and I cringe, looking down at my quidditch uniform.

"I look a me-" He cuts me off.

"Beautiful, indeed. Now that you're ok I no longer feel bad about telling you off. You shouldn't have left you position! I could have handled that!" Though his voice was soft, his expression was serious and I furrow my eyebrows.

"I've never seen you serious in my life" Humour filled my voice - a serious rarity. 

"Well now you have. Don't ever do something so ridiculously dumb again ok? It was my fault I wasn't paying attention"

"Well if you would have been paying attention it wouldn't have happened in the first place!" I snap, a hard look on my face as I gaze at Fred. 

"Hey it was your brother's fault!" He barks out and I huff out.

"Where's my wand?"

His eye's widen and I roll my eye's before sliding out of bed. 

Sure, it hurt a lot, but I bit through the pain, starting to walk out of the infirmary but Fred stops me.

"Are you stupid? Get back in bed!"

"Who are you calling stupid!" I bark back and he runs a hand over his face in frustration. 

"Just get back in bed. I don't want you making your leg worse" His face broke into a cheesy grin "Besides, you're the best player on the team. Without you, we suck. So we need you well" I roll my eyes but I can't help it when my lips twitch up in amusement and he takes a stab of pride in that, leading me back into the bed. 

"Stay here, I'll be right back" He disappears out of the infirmary and I sigh, finishing the apple. 

............

Fred returns about twenty minutes later, a playful smile spread across his face as he held a stack of clothes, my wand balanced on the top. 

My eye's brighten as he passes them to me. 

He then proceeds to put the curtains around my bed and I quickly change into the underwear he got me before raising an eyebrow. 

He'd gotten me black short gym shorts and a grey tank top. 

I'm going to freeze to death. 

I change into it none the less before using a spell to wash and dry my hair but because I had no hairbrush, I just tied it in a messy bun with the hair tie on my wrist. 

I open the curtains and spot Fred changed now, his hair wet and a jumper in his arms. 

"Hey" He jumps in shock, obviously not paying attention and flushes before passing me the jumper. 

It was orange with a red 'F' on the front, hand knitted and I grin at it before pulling it on. 

It was a bit big on me, going mid thigh and hiding my gym shorts and the sleeves were longer than my hands but he just chuckles, helping me roll the ends to my wrist before he sits me back down on the bed. 

"Thank you for bringing me up here"
"Anytime, you did save me" He points out and I chuckle, nodding my head.

"Let's agree to just pay attention in games from now on" He puts his pinky out and I raise an eyebrow, cocking my head in confusion.

"A pinky promise, come on, you came up with the idea to promise" He shrugged and I hold my pinky out, carefully linking them and he grins, pulling me into a hug. 

I awkwardly pat his back and he pulls away, shrugging. 

"Well, since you saved my life, it's only fair I repay you in some way. Want to go to hogsmead with me for our next trip?" He offers and I shuffle away from him, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Just yesterday you were claiming I should simple change my house because I didn't belong. Why on earth would I say yes?!" I snap, anger starting to bubble over in waved and he gives me a sheepish smile.

"That was yesterday. We really thought you were more loyal to Slytherin than Gryffindor but today you proved otherwise. You belong with us." He offer's meakly and I let out a sigh. 

I wanted to reject him, to tell him that I simple didn't belong with someone like him. 

We were much to different. 

"You don't need to do that to repay me. Consider getting my wand and clothes payment in return" I snap and he breaks into a grin which shocks me. 

"Oh, well in that case, want to come with me to hogsmead? Not as a way to repay you but just because you're cool?" 

My eye's widen even more if possible, my mouth hanging open like a muppet and I stutter for a response, before finally deciding on "You want to go on a date with ME?"

"Yup, do you accept?" Though he looked rather chilled and laidback asking, I could see the nervousness creeping onto his features as my lips thinned, too stunned to speak. 

"Well, I suppose I couldn't decline such an offer" 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

706K 9.7K 50
Just a one-shot book of your favorite blonde boy :) .:. Completed .:.
10.4K 511 90
💥 a better version of the other potter 💥 lots of romance 💥 funny 💥 highs and lows 💥 tough times 💥 mature contents
55.3K 957 6
Just some one shots based on Dramione. Will contain lots of cuteness and love between Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger All rights to J.K Rowling. I...
41.6K 832 41
A collection of my Harry Potter One Shots, pairings listed in each title.