Take A Shot - graphics from b...

By DarkAngelGraphics

I'm going to be posting some of my graphics in here, just to show off some of them and see what everyone thin... More

Introduction
Manip Covers
Minimal Covers
Simple Covers
Collage Covers
Icons
Book Jackets
Book Mock Ups
Logos
Misc. Mock Ups
PNGs
Random Graphics
Redbubble
Redbubble Continued
How Did You Do That???

Whoop ... there it is ...

6 2 0
By DarkAngelGraphics

So, these are the images I had ...

(I had to PNG the image of the angel for it to work for the cover) 

And this is the cover I made ...

Not all the layers are easy to see, the gold water image, for example, was used to break up the surface of the water in the pond so it wasn't so flat calm.  The round glowing orb was elongated and used to brighten the rays of light at the top. I also used a couple of PSDs on the cover to add a little color to the rays of light  and clouds, and darken the image a little.  The shadow in the water I had to create to give the illusion of the angel staring into the pond. I also adjusted the color on the angel image so it gave the illusion of light on the top of his wings, head, and shoulders.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❀️
60.3K 2.8K 97
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth
43.4K 3.1K 19
𝐼𝑑'𝑠 π‘Ž π‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘¦ π‘œπ‘“ π‘—π‘’π‘›π‘”π‘˜π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ , π‘Šβ„Žπ‘œ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Žπ‘π‘’π‘ π‘’ 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 π‘β„Žπ‘–π‘™π‘‘β„Žπ‘œπ‘œπ‘‘ 𝑏𝑦 β„Žπ‘–π‘  π‘œπ‘€π‘› π‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  . "π½π‘’π‘›π‘”π‘˜π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜...
53.6K 1.4K 41
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...