Five Nights at Gravity Falls...

Od Kitsynii_

The animatronics are now free, using human disguises to blend in perfectly using pins and illusion discs. The... Více

Chapter 1 || New Friends
Chapter 2 || Circus Girl
Chapter 3 || Mabel The Matchmaker
Chapter 4 || Endo Love
Chapter 5 || Vents
A/N || The Lore/Timeline in this book
Chapter 7 || Karaoke
Chapter 8 || Doubts
Chapter 9 || The Emilys
Chapter 10 || Afton Relatives
Chapter 11 || The Other Side Of The Family
Chapter 12 || The Search pt.1
Chapter 13 || The Search pt.2
Chapter 14 || The Search pt.3
Chapter 15 || Bidysitting
Chapter 16 || Pride Love
Chapter 17 || Drunk
Chapter 18 || Millie's Thoughts
Chapter 19 || The Child of Nightmares
Chapter 20 || Walmart
Chapter 21 || Makeover
Chapter 22 || Freddies
Chapter 23 || ROCK!
Chapter 24 || A Visit
Chapter 25 || Showtime!
Chapter 26|| Opening
Chapter 27 || Dangers of VR
Chapter 28 || Fetch!
Chapter 29 || Security Puppet
Chapter 30 || Parents
A/N || Next-Gen Kids
Chapter 31 || Awakening
Chapter 32 || The Truth
Chapter 33 || Allies
Chapter 34 || The Fair
Chapter 35 || Vanny's Redemption
Chapter 36 || Sammy
Chapter 37 || Toy Frengle
Chapter 39 || Portland
Chapter 40 || Wedding

Chapter 6 || Hot Chick

1K 23 51
Od Kitsynii_

__Chica's POV__

I waited outside for Mabel, wearing my work clothes and my purse. I checked my watch.

6:am

I then heard someone running. I looked up and saw Mbel running with her brother. I smiled.

"Chica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shouts.

I wave at her. When she finally arrived, I hug her and her brother.

"You brought your brother?"

"Yes, I convinced him."

Dipper groans as I giggle.

"Let's go, we're having customers soon," IO explain. I hold both of their hands, which irritates Dipper, he must think that he is too old. But you never know..

I'm not letting them get out of my sight.

We arrive at the diner.

"Oh! This used to be Lazy Susan's diner! Did she retire?"

"Yes, she sold me the diner, and I changed it a bit."

"Chica's family diner."Mabel reads the huge sign on the diner. 

I see the other chicas, Toy Chica, Rockstar Chica, and Glamrock Chica. They worked with me.

"Hey girls!"

"Chica! they exclaim."

I go to hug them, with the twins beside me. After hugging them, I explain who they are, using fake names, of course.

"These are my cousins, Cherry, Roxxie, and Stella." I introduce them to the twins. The girls wave at the twins happily.

I gave the twins some aprons and let them help is cook for the customers.

"You're a great cook chica!"Mabel compliments me.

"Thanks!"

"How did you learn how to cook so well?" Dipper asks, trying to socialize.

"Dipper, Chica and her friends used to work at a pizzeria! They were the performers!"Mabel explains.

I got shocked a bit, but shook my head. Baby probably told her.

"I was also the cook." I correct her.

We made pizza together. Mabel's pizza was glamorous and sweet at the same time. It had a rainbow look. It was obviously a dessert pizza.

"That's beautiful! I should add that to my menu! What should we call it?" I ask her.

"What about...Pride Pizza!"Mabel exclaims.

"Wonderful!"I tell her. I call Toy Chica.

"Cherry, add to the menu 'Pride Pizza' please!" I tell her. Toy Chica nods and walks to the office that was accessible by the kitchen.

Toy Chica is the one who handles the money and all that financial 'office' stuff. Glamrock Chica was the one who decorated the diner, and Rockstar Chica was the waitress. I was the cook and boss of the diner.

We continued the next 2 hours like this. Mabel was very proud of her creation and it instantly became a hit. 

"Say..we don't have many desserts, why don't you craft some?"I propose to Mabel and hand her a notebook. She was super excited and starting to brainstorm immediately.

I looked at Dipper, he seemed a bit upset. Was it because his sister created a masterpiece?

"Hey Dipper..."

"Hmm?"

"Why don't you create some healthy food? Some people might need it, and just like the desserts, we don't have much of that." I hand him another notebook. he smiles at me and starts brainstorming as well.

I continued cooking in peace. 

I wanted this diner to be filled with only chicas, but there weren't that many of us and there are many shoes to fill in.

That's when all of a sudden, the door bursts open and someone I did not expect appeared.

"Chica! It's so good to see you again!"The female voice exclaimed, shaking the customers. The teen boys who were here started to drool once they saw her. The chicas and I were truly shocked. Mabel took a peek and covered her brother's eyes.

Her peach wavy hair bounced on her chest and she walked towards me, who came out of the kitchen.

It was Funtime Chica.

She was wearing a clear shirt where we could see her bra, long pants, and heels. Her breasts were almost as large as Ballora's.

Rockstar Chica ran to her and kissed her on the cheek.

"Babe, what are you doing here?" She asks.

"I decided to move with the rockst-"She stops immediately when she sees the customers. "I mean, you guys. You know what I mean."

Rockstar Chica and Funtime Chica are dating.

Funtime  Chica was the only one of the chicas who made me uncomfortable. She doesn't think when she speaks, and it's very hard for her to keep her true identity secret. She is sometimes vanitous, and wears revealing clothes, which makes the public feel weird.

One time I caught a guy having a...you know. Rockstar Chica beat him up for thinking about such things.

"Chica, who's that?"Mabel asks, still covering Dipper's eyes.

"This is...Chanel, Roxxie's girlfriend." I explain. Mabel's eyes lit up.

"Omigod! You two are dating?! Omigosh! LESBIAN POWER!" She exclaims. Dipper was finally able to see, and when he saw Funtime Chica, he ran back to the kitchen, clearly uncomfortable.

Funtime Chica was happy Mabel called her a lesbian, it was a title she was proud of. The men who were staring at her immediately sighed of disappointment upon learning she was a lesbian and already taken by a Rockstar Animatronic who will beat your ass.

"So..Did you come here to tell us that? You know you could've send me a text babe."Rockstar Chica tells her girlfriend.

"Well...I wanted to tell you directly, cause I missed your face!"She exclaims while playing with her girlfriend's cheeks. Which annoyed Roxxie.

"Also, because I know that Chica needs more workers, so I decided to work as your cashier instead!" She exclaims excitedly.

"But! Sweetie? What about your job as a model?" Roxxie asks, alarmed.

"I don't work as a model everyday honey, I can make the shift as a cashier! Plus, I get paid more as a model, so I could share my money to help your finances!" She says, enthusiastic as usual.

"That's so nice of you Chanel!"I exclaim, clearly shocked. Mabel just listened to the conversation.

"Yeah! And we can finally make our Chica's Party World be a reality!" Cherry exclaims! Putting her fist up.

"Aaaah! I'm so excited!"I shout. 

After that whole conversation, I gave Funtirm Chica her uniform and nametag, and she got to work. I went back to the kitchen with the twins.

"What's Chica's Party world?"

"Well, back when I performed with Freddy and the gang, I was promised a pizzeria for me and the others, but then we couldn't, so if we're able to get enough money, it could come true!"

"Gasp! It will be a large pizzeria! With parties! If you manage to make it come true until our birthday, we could celebrate it there!"

"Good idea!" I tell her.

"What about the staff? Clearly you need more." Dipper says.

"I could ask the friends of Cherry to help! And I'll need security-"

"We could ask Monty! He has good muscle!"Stella heard us and proposed that Montmogery works here.

"Why do you need security?"Dipper asks.

Clearly I couldn't tell them about the murders.

"Who knows? What if there was a guy who gets drunk and causes chaos in the pizzeria? And don't get me started on all the dangers in the world happening! We must protect the children!" I make excuses as an explanation. It worked, for now.

The whole day, we cooked, invented new recipes, served customers, helping Chanel be in her role of the cashier, Toy chica called the Toy Animatronics that Chica's Party world might be a thing, and that they would have a job if possible.

I started thinking. We need money to do this, I thought of a small idea and then I jumped up from my seat, luckily the twins were with Stella, decorating the outside, so they couldn't ask why I did this.

Soy up know this thing when your parents keep the money for you in the bank so you could get them and use them in case of an emergency when you're older? Yeah, I thought I can do that, and then I just realized I had to identify to be in the same family as mom! Jeez, what happened to her? Is she still alive? Does she remember me? What happened to her when I died? Oh my god! All this time I never thought of my mother!

I panicked.

Think Chica! What on earth was your last name?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

22.9K 489 19
(I brought this story back for Fnaf VR, Security Breach, and the Movie. I couldn't keep up with all of the notifications. That's why I removed the st...
187K 3.5K 53
You decide to open up a book and read some One~Shot stories about the Fnaf characters and animatronics. This is that book. Composed entirely of One~S...
238K 6.9K 23
After a terrible car crash resulting in the death of their parents, 17 year olds Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent back to Gravity Falls to live with t...
169K 6K 15
Let's say that Dipper never went to gravity falls, but everything else still happens. Mabel defeated Bill with the rest of the town. There both 17...