Infinity

By SpideyIronDad

Maria Janine Nhica Katelyn Johnson (to all the one who knows me, I am really sorry. i ran out of names) weir... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
A/n
22
23
M.I.R members.
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Epilogue
Bonus Parts
This is for 3k Reads Special

33

81 0 0
By SpideyIronDad

The event died down without any noise. We eventually made back to the tower and were in the conference room to talk. About that call.

"Alright." Steve trails.

"Ask away." I said.

"Is he really your Dad? Why does he look like me." Dad 717 asked.

"Cause he is you?" I said.

"Well, why did you call another RM Appa?" Nat asked.

"BTS 716 is the one that got me." I said.

"716?" They asked.

"It's the universe number." I said.

"Tell me the whole story." Janine demanded.

"I.... fine. I will tell you the whole story." I sighed.

"I was in reality. I am fron Earth 616. I was living a normal life. A nomal life which invludes loving Marvel Characters. I wished for it. I wished an 11:11 wish, a shooting Star wish, and a well wish at the same time that I don't even understand. I just woke up being 15 years old girl who happened to be Tony Stark's genius, sassy, arrogant, quiet, loner, and little engineer and scientist daughter. I never knew that will happen. I met Peter in school. We both became friends when he was still wearing glasses and lok so nerdy. We both were bitten by two different radio active spiders that gave us powers. I became a hero. I tried to stop Civil War which I failed miserably. Infinity War in which Dad got the moebius stripe inverted. Endgame where I saved Dad from dying. And took Peter's misery from dying with a poisonous bullet. I sacrificed more. Then, I suddenly woke up in a world where there were only actors which I'm guessing is earth 416. I eventually got back thanks to 11:11 wish and lived my normal life in 716. Then, I made another mistake sending me to a body of myself in 4-5 years old. I was adopted by Bangtan. And RM Appa is the one who was very close to me. Then I was kidnapped when we go to The Tower cause Dad 716 invited us not knowing that is me. Then, Appa had to leave me because of my powers. And I was broken hearted. The kid body turned into dust like in Infinity War. I woke up in my 17 year old body. And Dad 716 told my Appas about the disappearance of Jin Rae. Me. And then they found put that it was me. Dad 716 was angry. He cast me out and I was back in korea. Then, me and my body left Earth 716 to this Earth. And that is how you found me." I said.

The phone Rang again. I looked at them and they nodded. They putted the cellphone on the bigger thing and I anwered it.

"Nhica?!" That was Appa

"Appa." I called.

"Quick Question. Is this real?" Dad 717 asked.

The door bursted open. I nearly dropped my knees. Dad 716 and Appa 716.

"Maria Nhica Katelyn Stark. If you disappear again, I will fucking kill you." Dad 716 said.

I quickly ran into his arms and cried. I felt drops of his own tears too. I then turned to Appa and we hugged.

"It's a bummer to ruin your moment but... are you her parents?" Janine just ruined the moment.

I looked at her and she laughed.

"Uh Mr. Sta—" All heads were turned into Namjoon 717.

Oh shit.

"Who are you?! A ssaseng?" Namjoon 717 asked.

"Nope. I'm you. Just a little bit fatherly." Appa said.

"Wait, you are a Dad?!" Namjoon 717 asked.

"Adoptive Father." He said looking at me.

"Okay! Let's just..... God!"

That was Janine's frustration. I looked at Dad and he grinned. He let me go and I was tackled into a familiar hug.

"Whoa!"

"I missed you." Peter 716 said.

"Aren't you with Laura?" I asked hin quietly.

"I'm so sorry."

He letted me go. And that made me clench my fist. I hate you.

"Okay..... so there are two RM, two Tonys, and Peters?" Steve asked.

"Whoa. Another Avengers." Peter 716 said.

"Really?" I muttered.

"Hi. I uhm. I'm Peter Parker." Peter 716 said.

His eyes landed on Janine.

"Whoa! There is another you?!" He asked me.

"Another me. But more powerful. And Steve's daughter." I said.

"And I have a boyfriend." Janine added.

"And that is me." Pietro said.

"Wait. Wait. Wait.  Pietro is alive?!" Dad 716 asked.

"Courtesy of Janine over here who nearly died." Clint grumbled.

Suddenly, my heart began clenching. It is like it's gonna be crushed any minute.

"D-d-dad." I looked up.

Dad 716 cursed. He took out a bottle of pills. Before I could take it, I fell. And that was it.

Mary Jin's POV

"Nhica." I called.

I sped to her and fely her purse. It's getting slower.

"Mr. Stark 716. What is her problem?" I asked him.

"Her heart. It's failing." He said.

"What?" Tony here asked.

"Bring her to the lab. Prepare another Arc Reactor. We are getting her one." Mr. Stark 716 said.

Tony here nodded and  they bring her inside. I sped there.

"Let me help." I said.

"What?" Tony here asked.

"I can keep her pulse." I said.

"Come on! We have no time." Mr. Stark yelled inside.

We three went inside. I held Nhica's wrist and began to produce her pulse. That goes on for four hours and the operation was successful. We three hooked her up and we went back out.

"Mr. Starks, is she okay?" Peter from her world asked.

"Yeah she is. An Arc Teactor was placed in her body. She will be okay." Tony here asked.

"Whose body? And why us there two Starks here?" Loki's voice emerged.

"This is bad." I said.

"What? I need answers." Loki said.

"Nhica. Her heart was failing. She had a heart disorder. I had to put on medicine in her food millions of times. With the help of our Parker." Mr. Stark 716 said.

"Our Parke–" Loki's eyes widen when he saw two Peters.

He practically growled.

"Is it me or did he just growled at Peter?" Mr. Stark 716 whispered at Tony here.

"Uh. Nhica and Loki are very close to each other." Tony here said.

"Both of them likes each other." I said.

"What?!" Mr. Stark 716 asked.

"Is she okay?" Namjoon 716 asked

"She's gonna be fine." Mr. Stark 716 said.

"Mr. Stark, Nhica is awake." FRIDAY alerts.

We ran to the room to see her sit up. Loki beats both Mr. Starks to it and helped her up.

"Are you okay love?" Loki asked her.

"I'm good. Except having an ARC in my chest. I'm good." I said.

"A-are you really leaving?" Loki whispered.

"Don't worry, I'll come here often." She said.

I held both Mr. Starks when Loki held her hand and kissed the back of it.

"I'm glad you are okay." Loki said.

"Hey! Hands off! She's mine!"

Peter 716 came in the room. Oh shit.

"What?" Loki asked.

"Back off!" Peter 716 yelled.

"I don't think she is yours." I said.

"What?" Peter 716 asked.

"She cried so hard for you. You left her for another girl. She is happy with him so why don't you just fuck off!" I said.

Why did I do that?!

"Guys.... I think I need you to back off."

We all looked at Nhica. She was glowing light blue. We all back off and looked at her. My whole body interjects and I transformed in my real form. My hair turned white with purple tips. My eyes already turned pure black leaving no white. My whole body turned into a glowing lightsaber.

"What's happening?" I heard Tony or whoever that was yelled.

The moment my hand touches hers, we both were flown backwards.

"Nhica!" "Jin!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 659 56
"I AM IRONMAN" "You can take away my suits, you can take away my home, but there's one thing you can never take away from me: I AM IRON MAN." " I sh...
114K 3K 26
A paralysed girl...smaller than teenagers her age...but a mind stronger than most adults...with a not so good family life and difficulties to face ea...
42.4K 942 83
"I am nothing but a monster!" "No, you aren't!" I am Y/N, I am an Immortal, so here is the story of my life, I was just a normal English teacher in M...
162K 3.5K 56
Thor x fem!reader ⚠️CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH EDITING⚠️ She kept her powers hidden for most of her life, being born with a genetic mutation - as her da...