Innocent romance (A maid sama...

By Violet_167

Misaki and Takumi are two strangers engaged to each other. They want to try to make this marriage work or is... More

-Prologue-
-Chapter 1-
- Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
- Chapter 4-
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6-
- Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
- Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
- Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
Chapter 18
-Chapter 19-
- Chapter 21-
- Chapter 22-
- Chapter 23-
- Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-

- Chapter 20-

439 13 14
By Violet_167

"We should probably head back to our rooms now. There's nothing left for us to do now anyway," Misaki said enjoying the night view of the beach. It was really beautiful here at night.

"I suppose. Or," Takumi paused before he stood up and proceeded to take off his jacket. "We could go for a swim," He suggested throwing his shirt on the sand. It was far enough from the water where it wouldn't be swept away.

Misaki looked away not wanting to see him get undressed. "Are you crazy? That water is probably cold right now. Only a fool would jump in there." She decided to sneak a peek and see if he had only taken off his shirt but when she heard the sound of his buckle, she knew he was taking off his pants and decided against looking although she wanted to.

"You gotta have some fun Misaki. Take some risk to have fun," Takumi said placing his pants on the sand beside his shirt. He was left in his underwear since he had already taken off his shoes.

"Freezing to death is not fun-Ah!" She screamed when he picked her up into his arms. "Put me down!" She yelled hitting his bare chest but he ignored her.

Takumi chuckled taking her to the water in his arms.

"I swear I won't forgive you if you drop me in this water," She warned holding unto his body so if he released her she wouldn't fall into the water.

Instead of dropping her in the water, he sat down in the water where both of them could get wet. The water wasn't cold as Misaki expected. It was slightly warm. However, that didn't mean she wanted to be in here.

Misaki let go of Takumi, used the advantage of her now sitting on his lap, and pushed him by his chest underwater. Unfortunately for her, Takumi tightened his hold around her waist and pulled her down with him. They both went underwater.

Popping out of the water as fast as they went down, Takumi helped Misaki who was coughing out seawater by patting her back.

"Misa tried to kill me. I feel honored you would want to go to jail over me," Takumi stated placing his right hand over his heart. "I'm touched."

Misaki took a step away from him. "I would've gotten away with it if weren't for your hand around my waist."

"Wow, you really meant it."

She splashed water his way to make him shut up. Of course, she wasn't going to kill him tonight. Too many people saw her with him today. Kidding, she thought.

"It's unfair I'm half-naked and you're not Misaki," Takumi said bringing up their current attire.

Misaki sarcastically answered, "Oh I'm sorry. I forgot to take my clothes off when I told you I wasn't jumping in here. My mistake."

She proceeded to make her way out of the water. She had no plans to swim at this time. It would've been right for her to play along with his attempt of having fun and bonding but Misaki didn't want to bond with him while he was half-naked. She had to think logically. They were still a man and a woman. Who knew what this could lead to. Misaki did not want to find out in the water.

Takumi silently followed behind Misaki seeing that she didn't want to play around in the water. At least he tried something. Takumi would just have to wait for Misaki to be more open to doing things together. Maybe the water wasn't the best idea.

Coming out of the water he saw Misaki holding his clothes in her hands while she looked away. It appeared to be a slight blush on her face. He smiled at her shyness. He could see why she didn't want to get into the water with him.

"Oh, something cut me," He lied pretending to be in pain to make Misaki look at him. As expected, she quickly looked around to see where he was hurt but she saw no cut. "My bad. Must've been a broken heart," He answered whilst flexing his body to tease her.

"You pervert," She muttered shoving his clothes into his hands and looked away again. Misaki should've known he just wanted to fool her. "I'm leaving," She said.

"Wait! Wait," Takumi said wanting to leave together. He was hopping frantically trying to get on his pants fast enough to follow her. "Misaki," He called seeing her walking away. "Dammit."

Pulling up his pants and buckling it up he tried to put on his shirt as fast as he could but it was too late. Misaki was already gone.

"Crap."

...

"Does he have no shame?" Misaki wondered walking into the hotel lobby. How could he just undress like that? "I really should have pushed him under the water again. When he came up again he might've transformed into a new person."

She wanted to slap herself for secretly wanting to see more of his body. She was not interested in him like that but dang how he be such good shape.? Misaki barely saw him working out. Was he blessed in perfection?

Maybe she should save his bathwater and bottle it off. Call it a taste of perfection. Judging from the stories she heard, she knew some women and men who would happily buy it.

"What the hell am I thinking?" She muttered stepping into an elevator. She pressed the button for the fourth floor. Misaki looked in the direction she came from in the lobby to see if Takumi would be close by. He was nowhere to be found. He probably decided to take his time putting on his clothes or went elsewhere for fun.

She shouldn't feel a way about it. She left him on the beach after all. Why did she continue to run away and then be sad? It was stupid. How were they to bond if she kept doing this?

The elevator door closed then took her up to the fourth floor.

Ding.

The doors opened again and Misaki slowly walked her way over to her room. She glanced at Takumi's own room before she entered her own.

...

Thirty minutes later there was a knock on her door.

"Coming!" Misaki called the person on the other side. She didn't remember calling room service. "Takumi?" She questioned when she opened the door.

Takumi smiled showing her a wine bottle and two glasses. "Thought we could have a drink. If you don't want to that's fine."

"Come in," Misaki answered moving aside to give him some room to enter. She would put in the same effort he gave.

Takumi smiled bigger entering her room. He placed the two glasses on the coffee table in the middle of the living room and started to open the wine bottle. "I hope it's not a problem but this is alcoholic wine."

"It's fine. I don't mind anything as long as you are not trying to poison me," Misaki said taking a seat on the couch followed by Takumi who sat close to her and laughed. "Thank you," She said taking the glass of wine from him. She took a sip enjoying the taste. He spent good money on this wine. "It's good."

"I'm sorry about the water," He apologized.

Misaki shook her head. "No need to apologize. You just wanted to have fun. I should apologize for trying to kill you," she joked.

"I don't know whether you're joking or serious and it makes me scared."

Misaki smiled raising her glass to him. "Let's keep it that way. Cheers."

Takumi chuckled clinking her glass with his own. "Cheers."

"So Misaki, what is your favorite color?" He randomly questioned.

Misaki thought about it. "Green. I've always liked it."

"Favorite food?"

"I'll eat whatever is being offered."

"Who was your first kiss?" He teased wanting to see her blush at his question. He was surprised when she didn't.

"Tora was my first kiss. Boys used to run away from me and I wasn't really looking to kiss someone. It just happened later in life," She honestly answered.

"From the rumors of the demon prez I could see why boys would run away before but now, I bet there are tons of men who dream about kissing you," Takumi said taking a sip of his wine. She was terrifying but she was still a beautiful woman. He was sure those boys would have considered it had they not been scared.

"They sure had a way of showing their interest," She muttered before she sipped the wine again.

"If we met outside of this engagement and I was single, I would've been interested," Takumi stated. He saw how she stared at him in disbelief. "I only disliked you because of this engagement and other things surrounding it but outside of this, I think we could've been close."

Misaki didn't know how but it felt like her body moved on its own because she did the unexpected. She drew closer to Takumi to kiss him.

What the hell was she doing?

Updating this on Fridays.

IG: violet_167ff

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.5K 3.4K 40
𝙔𝙀π™ͺ π™‘π™€π™«π™š π™’π™š. π˜Όπ™™π™’π™žπ™© π™žπ™©.╰── ➀ Tsukishima Kei and his wife, Tsukishima Mizuki, deal with the bliss and challenges of married and parent...
134K 4.4K 25
"π—œπ—¦π—‘'𝗧 π—œπ—§ 𝗙𝗨𝗑𝗑𝗬 𝗛𝗒π—ͺ π—’π—‘π—˜ π— π—œπ—¦π—§π—”π—žπ—˜ 𝗖𝗔𝗑 𝗕π—₯π—˜π—”π—ž π—¬π—˜π—”π—₯𝗦 π—ͺ𝗒π—₯𝗧𝗛 𝗒𝗙 𝗧π—₯𝗨𝗦𝗧?" β€’ β€’ β€’ [L/N] [Y/N] and Tsukishima Ke...
3.3K 132 13
Love bonds that have been broken. Two married couples whose marriage is chaotic ally wrapped up in lies,lust,and love.Which couple would be together...
112K 2.6K 12
A random short story about the relationship between everyone's fave anime couple, Usui Takumi and Ayuzawa Misaki!!! Also includes other characters, s...