A Past Forgotten (Khun A. A...

By Fangirl_1911

[DISCONTINUED] (Y/n) (l/n), a girl with a horrid past, started her journey up the tower to find her only fri... More

(New) Prologue
(Old) Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
»A Message from Khun«
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
» F O R G O T T E N «
Chapter Twenty-one
» (Y/N) And The Roach «
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
» (Y/N) And The Dog «
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
» Bonding With Khun «
Chapter Twenty-nine
› A/N ‹
» Pick up lines with (Y/N) «
» (Y/N), The Babysitter «
» Never Forget Me «
» Date with Khun «
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-Four
» Backstage «
» Pick up lines with (Y/N) «
» Khun's Affection «
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Fourty-Eight
Chapter Fourty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
» Emergency Meeting «
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-five
a/n
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Fun Facts
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
× f l a s h b a c k ×
side story + a/n
Chapter Sixty-one
im sorry...

Chapter Thirty

599 33 6
By Fangirl_1911

3rd Person View

You fell unconscious and was brought up together with Hwaryun. The girl carried you and Hwaryun using her metal fish.

"Let's go, metal fish." She said as she began running up the stairs.

"Miss Hwaryun?! Miss (y/n)?!" Bam asked.

He borrowed a bit power from the thorn to run faster with Boro behind him.

"What the hell? He's fast." She spoke.

"That guy is the slayer nominee and that thing behind him is the torn." Daniel explained. "Keep your guard up, he's not an easy match."

"Metal fish! Crush him!" She ordered.

The other metal fish rushed towards Bam and Bam shot them with a bang. The metal fish divided. Bam shot a single bang to each one of them. The metal fishes were destroyed.

"Hey Bam! It's been a while! How have you been?!" Someone yelled.

"That voice.." Bam spoke.

"Who are they?" Boro asked.

"Mr. Prince! Mr. Akraptor!" Bam called.

The others had caught up to them.

"Aka.." Daniel spoke.

"Daniel?! How come you're here?! You died for sure!" Aka asked.

"How annoying to see these disgusting guys again.." Daniel spoke.

Roachel and the others

"Let's go to the place where we can get what we want." Rachel spoke.

"Now it's really beginning." Yura said.

"That's right"

They all looked at the train while someone told them to enter only with a ticket.

"Phew. It took so long." Someone said.

Rachel looked at them with widened eyes.

"What's happening? Are you guys trying to leave without us?" A certain blue headed man spoke.

"Mr. Khun..?" Rachel asked. "How did you get up here?"

"Well.. I'm not sure myself, how I was able to come up here." Khun replied. "It's surprising. I didn't expect the two I was after would be on the same side. It's been awhile, Rachel."

(a/n: I'm sorry but as much as I love Khun trying to kill Rachel. I must rush it because you have nothing to do with it.. Yet.)

Khun and Rachel talked for awhile and Wangnan threatened Cassano. Wangnan pulled out a 'pokeball' and blasted something at Cassano.

Khun and Rachel kept talking while Khun pulled out his knife. Ehwa helped Wangnan while he fought Cassano. Rachel tried to crush Khun using her lighthouse but Khun just sliced through it.

To Cinnamon Roll and the others

They all started running, following their enemies. The others got let behind because the stairs collapsed.  Bam reached the top and He saw Khun and Rachel.

Everyone was fighting. They didn't realize water was forming around you and healing you bit by bit.

Everything was chaos. Wangnan and Ehwa were still fighting Cassano. Bam was still onto Rachel. Yura was almost inside the train.

Your eyes fluttered open to see an unconscious guide beside you. You winced you tried to move. You forced yourself to move even if it caused you a great amount of pain. You looked at the scene beside you. You were currently behind Cassano.

"(Y/n)?" Wangnan asked.

The girl looked at you surprised that you were already awake. You pushed yourself off of the metal fish and got ready to use your water.

"Ha! You're planning on fighting us with your body's terrible state right now?"

"I've gone through much worse." You replied.

You looked around to see Bam using his thorn and Khun just watching. Bam punched someone.

"Bam! Stop Bam!" You heard Khun yell. "You'll put yourself in danger if the thorn goes berserk!"

"Rachel.." You mumbled in disgust glaring at the freckled girl.

Khun looked at you guys and his eyes widened seeing you full of cuts and wounds. He remained calm and spoke.

"Sweet and sour! I'll take care of Bam and you take care of Cassano!" Khun yelled. "Don't let him get away!"

"Alright, Khun!" Wangnan yelled back.
You limped to them with full speed. Because you were faster than average people in running. The speed of your limping were similar to the speed of an average human who's running.

You almost fell but Wangnan caught you. You regained your balance and stood in a fighting stance.

"Are you ok? You can sit on the side." Wangnan said worriedly.

"I'm fine." You lied.

Of course, you weren't. Your body was almost past its limit and not to mention the wounds and bruises you have all over your skin. You could always heal yourself but you could only heal open wounds that means you can't heal bruises. It takes time to heal yourself especially when you're beat up. It's always easier to heal someone else. You could sit this one out but for what you can see, they need all the help you can give them, Even in the verge of collapsing.

Khun looked at you guys and his eyes widened seeing you full of cuts and wounds. He remained calm and spoke.

"Sweet and sour! I'll take care of Bam and you take care of Cassano!" Khun yelled. "Don't let him get away!"

"Alright, Khun!" Wangnan yelled back.

Wangnan threw a ball of shinsu towards Cassano. You looked at Khun and Bam. You couldn't help but feel obliged to fight alongside them rather than Wangnan and Ehwa.

You stared at the fighting scene from both forces before strengthening your body using your water and shinsu and running towards Khun.

Seeing Rachel trying to escape you ran towards with water shards. You threw it towards her to stop her from leaving.

"If Bam says you're not going anywhere, you aren't going anywhere." You said sternly.

"You're quite strong despite that body of yours." Daniel spoke. "Afriel, take care of your old friend."

"With pleasure." She replied before running towards you with a small dagger.

"You think that dagger is enough to kill me?" You asked. "Think again."

You pulled out your own needle and pointed it towards her. You tried to stab her and vice versa. But before any of you got stabbed you both stopped halfway hearing voices.

"Don't hurt her!" Rachel and Azrael shouted in unison.

You and Afriel stopped midway. Your weapons pointing at each other. You turned your attention to Azrael while Afriel to Rachel.

"I can't see my sister get hurt.." Azrael explained.

"She's my friend.." Rachel explained to Afriel.

"She's our enemy, Rachel!" Afriel said.

"Alright, make sure I don't regret this decision." You said as you dropped your weapon.

Azrael gave you a small smile and you returned it.

"Just don't, Afriel!" Rachel said.

You turned your head to the Blondie and gave her a glare. You suddenly felt something pierce through your chest. You looked at Afriel. She was grinning.

I thought it would be on the stomach again.. Hehe.. I guess not...

"(n/n)!" Khun called.

"(y/n)!" Rachel yelled.

You fell back and Afriel caught you. She carried you to their ride with Rachel. You felt the consequences of fighting while injured. You held onto your wound on the chest as you had trouble breathing.

"Don't worry, (n/n)..." Rachel spoke. "I'll take care of you."

You saw Bam had caught up. Rachel and him talked. Suddenly, Rachel pushed Bam off.

"Bam!" You screamed, getting off and trying to catch Bam who was now unconscious.

"(Y/n)!" You heard Rachel and ignored her.

You caught her hand and hugged him. You summoned your water platform last minute.

"Hey Beta!" Khun yelled.

"I got it!" Beta replied before flying towards you and Bam.

As soon as he got a hold of Bam. You let go of the platform. Both you and Bam were placed on the floor and before you let go of your consciousness, you saw the two Khun's attacking Rachel. And with that, you were consumed by the darkness.

***************
I am back! Thank you guys for waiting!

Have you guys ever wonder that what if the book you read that was discontinued a long time ago without a/n or any short notice as to it being discontinued was because the author died in an accident? I mean think about it...

It was discontinued for no reason. The author just stopped updating. What if he/she died in an accident and he/she couldn't update anymore? People die everyday without you knowing who it was. What if the book was discontinued because of that and none of you ever knew...

Gah! I'm ranting! Sorry, it was just a thought in my mind hahaha... All this nonsense I wrote in this 'short' A/N..

Oh and a quick question! Are you guys interested in a Khun x reader x Bam High school AU Fanfic?

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this new chapter! Lots of Love ♥

-Akumu~chan <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 7.3K 21
𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 - 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 ✔︎ 𝘺/𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧...
213K 11.6K 43
❝Don't you think your name is boring?❞ ❝Ha? What do you mean? My name's perfect as it is-❞ ❝Will you marry me?❞ ✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧ A young la...
19.8K 1.2K 31
Disclaimer: I don't own Tower of God and the characters it belongs to SIU. The only thing that is mine is the plot and some of my original characters...
128K 7.5K 51
[ TOG PLOT//COMPLETED ] "𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦." 𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶...