Beyblade Burst X Reader One S...

By wae_baksu

A story for beyblade burst one shots. I will mainly be doing Rise and Sparking stories, but will also do char... More

Delta x Reader
Hyuga x Reader
Hikaru x Reader
Hyuga x Reader
Hikaru x Reader (School AU)
Arman x Reader
Dante x Reader
Lui x Child!Reader
Valt x reader
Free x Neko!Reader
Delta x Reader
Aiger x Reader
Yandere!Delta x Reader
A/N
Hikaru x Reader (School AU) Pt. 2
Sparking Characters x Child!Reader (Pt. 2)
Tagged
Valt x Reader
Dared by a Friend
Daigo x Reader
Hikaru Asahi (school au) Pt. 3
Dante x Transgender(MTF)!Reader
Victories X Reader (Halloween)
Funny Moment ๐Ÿ˜ช

Sparking Characters x Child!Reader

2.2K 37 102
By wae_baksu

//I wanted to try something slightly different, hope you enjoy it!//

You were 5 years old, and your mother was walking you around town. You guys had just moved in and were getting to know the neighborhood. You and your mother went to the restaurant that was on the top of the hill. Once you stepped through the door, you were greeted with a woman with red hair.

"Welcome!" she said.

"Thank you" your mother replied.

Your mother and the woman began to chat since it was not as busy of a day as it usually was.

"So you guys just moved in?"

"Yeah, I've been taking my child, (Name), around town to explore in hopes we both get to know the environment better."

"That's great! Everyone here is really friendly, so I'm sure you've got nothing to worry about." The woman was kind and gentle.

A few minutes after talking to the woman, two kids came down the stairs and approached their mother.

"We're going out mom!" the one with the spiky red hair said.

"We'll be home later" said the other one with a blue mohawk.

Before they had the chance to leave, the red haired boy felt something poking his left cheek. He turned and was met with the little kid, that kid being you. You were poking his sun mark.

"Sun" was all you said.

"What's your name?" the blue haired boy asked.

"(Name)"

"I'm Hyuga Asahi!"

"And I'm Hikaru Asahi" You pointed at the both of them.

"Brothers" they both nodded in confirmation. You got off the chair, turned to your mother and pointed at the cheeks of the brothers.

"Sun" you said. Your mother looked at you and laughed.

"Those are called tattoos, baby." You stood on the chair and poked Hikaru's cheek this time.

"Tattoo" you said.

"Yes" your mother replied. You got off the chair and walked up to your mother once again.

"Mommy, I wanna go out too!" you said as you tugged at her sleeve.

"I'll take you out in a little while, we have all day sweetie" then she continued to chat. You pouted. The brothers whispered something to each other as they both grabbed onto each of your hands.

"We can take her out with us!"

"We'll take good care of her!" Your mother turned to the boys.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah!" the brothers said in unison.

"Yeah, it'll be good practice for them as well!" their mother said.

"Alright then, see you later (Name). Be good!"

"Okay mommy, bye bye" you waved to her as you walked out the door with Hikaru and Hyuga. Hyuga was the first to talk.

"So, do you know what a beyblade is?" You shook your head no. You were still too young to understand the concept. Hikaru began explaining to you what beyblading was. You were listening to him attentively, until you saw a butterfly. You chased it down a hill and onto the beach.

Hikaru went to chase after you but tripped over his own foot and toppled onto Hyuga, making them both roll down the grassy hill. Once they came to a stop, they looked around to see if you were there. Once they saw you staring at the butterfly that was perched on the sand, they sighed. Hyuga and Hikaru exchanged looks and grabbed your hands again.

"No more running off this time" Hikaru said.

"No more running off this time" you repeated.

"Good"

They took you to the wbba. building where they trained. You all entered the building while Hikaru and Hyuga introduced you to the world of beyblade. Your eyes sparkled as you listened to them.

You walked into the room where everyone else was, and all eyes were on you. You hid shyly behind Hikaru, afraid of the attention you were receiving. Hikaru looked down at you.

"It's okay, everyone here is nice!" he reassured you. You nodded and slowly stepped out from behind him.

"Hi everyone" you said quietly. Everyone awed at you, you were just too cute to resist. The first people you met were the rest of the Bombers. Hyuga walked you over to them.

"(Name), meet Hikaru and I's bey club, the Bombers."

"Bombers?" you repeated. Hyuga nodded with a smile on his face. This caused you to smile too.

"I'm (Name), nice to meet you!" you said to them. Raika took a picture of you which startled you, but you smiled anyways.

"You're so cute!" she fangirled.

"My name is Raika" she said after squealing.

"My name is Chuck, and this is Gan"

"Hi (Name)" Gan said.

"Hi Gan" you waved your tiny hand. Gan waved back.

Honcho and Sisco were talking when all of a sudden, Sisco felt someone touching his stomach. He looked down to see you poking at his abs. Hyuga burst out into laughter while Hikaru was trying to hold his in. Honcho just smiled.

"Hey kid, what do you think you're doing?"

"Abs"

"Yeah they're abs."

"I want them too!" you said. Sisco chuckled.

"Gotta get big and strong like me" he said. With that, you flexed your muscles.

"Big and strong!"

"Yeah" Then you turned to Honcho and pointed at his jacket.

"Cape"

"It's not a cape!" he said. You looked at him confused. He just sighed and shrugged.

"I can't win" he mumbled. Then he went off to go train.

You saw Valt running on the treadmill and ran up to him.

"Hello" you said. Valt stopped the machine and stepped off.

"Hey there" he said. You noticed the marking on his cheek. You ran to Hikaru and tugged at his pant leg.

"Hika-kun, up please" you said.

"Up?" he said, slightly caught off guard.

"Up please" you said again, and held out your hands as a signal for him to pick you up. Hikaru did as he was told and picked you up. You looked around to see Valt standing in the same place, looking at you.

"Go to him" you pointed at Valt.

"Valt?" you nodded. Hikaru walked up to Valt with you in his arms.

"Closer" you said. Hikaru stepped closer to Valt and you leaned forward. You poked Valt's red markings on his face.

"Tattoo" you said. Both boys were baffled, but Hikaru recovered as he smiled softly. Valt recovered as well and gave you his bright signature smile.

"That's right" he said. You giggled and looked at Hikaru.

"Hika-kun, down please." Hikaru placed you down and you walked around. You ended up bumping into Ranjiro. You looked up at him.

"Sorry mister"

"It's okay" he said. You got a good look at his hair and gasped.

"Excuse me mister" you tugged at his white jacket.

"Yeah?"

"Come down here please" Ranjiro was confused but did so anyways. Once he reached your level, you reached out for his hair and began playing with it. Ranjiro just kneeled there in shock while you giggled and played with his hair. Hikaru and Honcho laughed while Valt and Sisco just smiled. Hyuga looked over to you and Ranjiro and began laughing as well.

While you were playing with Ranjiro's hair, you looked at Sisco's arm and realized he had a tattoo as well. You ran up to Sisco and pointed.

"Hika-kun, Hyu-kun! Sisco-kun has a tattoo too!" you said excitedly.

"Yeah he does" Hyuga said. "And speaking of Sisco, battle me!" he said he held out Hyperion.

"Oo! I wanna see! I wanna see! Pretty please?" you asked. Hyuga knelt down to your level and placed Hyperion in your hands. You stared at it.

"It looks like the sun!" you said.

"I said that at first too" Valt added. You returned Hyperion to Hyuga and Sisco accepted his challenge.

Both bladers walked to the stadium and got their launchers ready while you stood in between Hikaru and Raika.

"3...2...1...Let it rip!"

And both bladers succeeded in making a sparking shoot.

"Hika-kun! Rai-san! Look! Sparks!" you gasped. If it wasn't obvious enough, you were excited for the millionth time that day. Raika looked down at you, then picked you up and let you rest on her hip with her arms supporting you. You clung to her as you watched the battle.

"Zoom zoom Hyperion!" Hyuga yelled.

"Zoom zoom Hyperion!" you repeated with a fist in the air. Satomb used it's incredible defense to block out the attack, but Hyuga wasn't done yet.

After a few more minutes of the battle, Hyuga ended up winning with a burst finish. The Bombers cheered for Hyuga's win while you were more focused on something else.

"Oh no! Satomb broke!" you yelled.

"Hyu-kun, you broke it!" You ran up to the stadium. You collected the pieces of Satomb for Sisco and handed them to him. For the third time, Sisco was dumbfounded. But this time, he bounced back quickly. He knelt to your level and retrieved the pieces.

"Hey kid, check this out. It didn't break, it burst." he said as he showed you how to put it back together. Once he snapped the lock into place, he flashed off Satomb.

"That's so cool!" you said.

"Remember how Hikaru and I said burst finishes were worth two points?" Hyuga walked up to you.

"Yeah"

"That means he won" Sisco interrupted. You turned to Hyuga and crashed into him, giving him a hug.

"Yayyyyyy Hyu-kun won!" Hyuga only laughed at your actions and hugged you back.

"I wanna blade too! It looks like fun!"

"You can try it out now if you'd like. Here's Helios." Hikaru said as he walked up to you and Hyuga. He held out Helios for you to take. Instead of taking it, you pushed his hand away and shook your head.

"Helios is yours, Hika-kun. I go get my own bey" you said as you began walking towards the door. Hikaru was about to go after you before Valt scooped you up and held you.

"You're a bit too young for a bey of your own, why don't you learn by borrowing someone else's bey? Like Hikaru said"

"I think she should start out with a balance type, it's the easiest to control." Honcho said.

"I agree" Gun added.

"Then she can use Helios." Hikaru offered again. Valt nodded.

"What do you say (Name)? Wanna start off with Helios?" he asked you.

"Yeah, down please" you told Valt. He obeyed and put you down and you ran up to Hikaru. Hikaru handed you Helios and his launcher. He guided you to the stadium and told you everything you need to know. Sisco walked up to you and showed you how to position yourself while Valt helped you adjust to the rules and Honcho made sure you weren't injured. Raika took pictures for memories.

After obtaining all of the information, you tried to launch Helios into the stadium. It spun a little bit, but lost it's stamina almost immediately. You sighed and were about to give Helios back to Hikaru before Ranjiro spoke.

"Don't give up just yet. You can do it!" he said.

"Yeah!" you said, following his lead.

You spent the rest of the day with everyone, learning how to blade and just having fun over all. Hours went by of everyone training. Hikaru decided to take a break from training for a while and handed you Helios and his launcher once again.

You readied the launcher and got into place.

"3...2...1...Let it rip!"

And just as you pulled the string, you saw very few sparks fly out. You were startled and yelped, falling onto your butt. You sat there in shock. Nobody noticed you fall or your little yelp since they were either training or talking. You ran up to Hikaru as fast as you could. He was speaking with Valt.

"Hika-kun! Hika-kun! Hika-kun!" you kept jumping up and down trying to get his attention.

"What is it (Name)?"

"Sparks!" Hikaru froze while Valt went wide eyed. They both looked at you.

"Come! I'll show you!" you dragged them with you. You did the same thing as you did before. You readied yourself and started to count down. Pretty much everyone was paying attention, wanting to see you in action.

"3...2...1...Let it rip!"

And as you claimed, those same very few sparks came out. Everyone looked at each other and stood there in silence, taking in the fact that you're a step closer to pulling off a sparking shoot at the age of 5. You looked at everyone and became shy, thinking you did something wrong. You teared up and Hyuga was the first to react.

"(Name) it's okay don't cry. You did nothing wrong. That was a really good sparking shoot for your first day! It took me ages to be able to do a sparking shoot. You're such a fast learner." he praised you. You wiped your tears and looked at him. He gave you a big smile.

"Come on, let's head home. We can tell your mom about your amazing blading skills!" Hyuga added. You smiled back at him and nodded.

"Yeah!" you said.

"I guess it is getting late" Hikaru stated. "Dinner is probably going to be ready soon" your stomach growled at the mention of food. Everyone laughed including you.

"Sounds like someone is hungry, can't blame ya. I am too" Sisco said.

"I think we all are" Valt spoke for everyone. "Let's head home and call it a day everyone."

"Yeah" everyone agreed. Everyone said their goodbyes and you gave Sisco a fist bump.

You were walking home with the Asahi brothers, they invited you to eat dinner at their house. You all entered through the door and you saw your mother still there. You ran to her and hugged her, then began rambling.

"Mommy! Guess what? Hika-kun showed me how to beyblade and Hyu-kun battled Sisco-kun! Hyperion went zoom zoom and then attacked and it went BAM!"

"Well I'm glad you made new friends." your mother said.

Then you all sat down for dinner. You all ate and chatted, you talked about beyblade with the brothers. They explained the different types and what they do. Then they explained how they made Hyperion and Helios, which fascinated you even more. You were so happy you met them.

"Hika-kun?"

"Yeah?"

"Up please" Hikaru picked you up and you cuddled him. Hikaru wasn't used to this type of affection especially from a little kid so he ended up blushing out of embarassment. He hugged you back nonetheless.

"Hyu-kun"

"What's up?"

"Come here" you told him. He walked up to you and Hikaru and when he was close enough, you kissed his cheek where his sun tattoo was and you did the same for Hikaru. Both boys were shocked but smiled.

"Thank you for letting me borrow Helios, Hika-kun"

"Anytime, (Name)" You yawned and layed your head on Hikaru's shoulder. Within seconds, you fell asleep on the boy's shoulder. He looked at you with calm and soft eyes and stroked your hair. He layed you down on his bed and he joined you. Then Hyuga joined you both on Hikaru's bed. It was a tight space, but it was also oddly comfortable. Soon, both brothers were asleep. Safe to say, you ended up having a sleepover with them and your mom came back to the restaurant the next day to retrieve you.

//Oof 2500+ words but it was so much fun to write lol I hope you like it!//

//Edit: I REALIZE HOW CRINGEY AND STUPID THIS CHAPTER IS DEAR LORD HELP ME AND THERE WERE SO MANY SPELLING MISTAKES I HATE MYSELF 🤣🤣//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96K 1.2K 20
A book full of oneshots of Beyblade Burst, Beyblade Burst God/Evolution and Beyblade Burst Turbo/Cho-z/SuperZ/ Beybread Burst Gachi/GT/Rise / Beyblad...
15.1K 992 189
This is my second account of QueenDalia171 โ•ฐโŠฑโ™ฅโŠฑโ•ฎแƒฆ๊ง Requests: Closed ๊ง‚แƒฆโ•ญโŠฑโ™ฅโ‰บโ•ฏ โ˜…ๅฝก[๊งเผบโ˜…ๅฝก[แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ษช๊œฑ ๊œฐแด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡]ๅฝกโ˜…เผป๊ง‚]ๅฝกโ˜… โ˜…ๅฝก[๊งเผบโ˜…ๅฝก[ษช'สŸสŸ ส™แด‡ แดแด€แด‹ษชษดษข แด€ ๊œฑสœแดœ แด‹แดœส€แด‡ษดแด€ษช...
109K 4.5K 100
๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ || ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’– ๐‘ฒ๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’๐’‚๐’Š ๐’™ ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ โ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ...
6.6K 373 64
The title says it all! This is my first Beyblade oneshot-ish and scenario book. I'm open to any requests. I mostly do boyxboy but I will do boyxgirl...