Kiss Me || Ryan Clark || Whip...

By Felicity14445

Sophia Amberson is a 22 year old from England and she's a Snow bird. She comes to Australia every year during... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 6

1.9K 22 4
By Felicity14445

Sophia's P.O.V

I twist my hair and put it into a tight bun. Then lay back down sighing.

A shadow casts over me. I open my eyes and look up. The sunshine's in my eyes from the corner of the figure. I pull my headphones out and sit up making the sun disappear behind the man's figure, my eyes focus.

"Oh hey Ryan. Uh I mean Whippet." I smile standing to my feet.

"Brooo, can you guys move please your blocking my sun light."

"Sorry Ave." I laugh and I move putting a hand on his arm directing him out of her light.

I take my hand off his arm realizing that I'm touching him,"So what's up?" I ask smiling.

Whippet's P.O.V

"I-" my voice cracks. I clear my throat, "I was wondering if...if you would like to Uh..go on a date with me sometime maybe tomorrow? I have the day off." I ask nervously rubbing the back of my neck.

"Uh." She looks over at her friend who is nodding profusely my breath hitches. She turns back to me, "Uh sure. What time?"

"Uh..." crap I didn't think this far ahead. "Um how's 12:00 for some lunch? Or we could go out for dinner at 5.."

"Dinner sounds great!" She smiles

"Great! I'll meet you back here?" I ask

"Yeah perfect." She beams,

"Great, see you then.." I smile nervously.

She giggles at my nervousness, "See you then Whip." She smiles her blue green eyes sparkling in the sun.

I smile and put my hand out as a wave as I walk back to the tower.

I breathe out.

~

I make my way up the stairs of the Tower beaming.

"Did you get her?" Harries asks looking away from the binos. He sees the big smile on my face. "Ohhh! He did!" He claps his hand on my back. "Good on ya!" Harries tells me smiling.

Sophia's P.O.V

I watch as he gets in the tower.

"Oh. my. gosh!" I squeal, "Avery! Did you hear that!" I shout

"Yeah I was right here,"

"He asked me OUT! He asked me out! Shit...he asked me out. What am I going to wear!" I ask plopping down on my towel.

"What you always wear?" She tells me bluntly peaking over her book.

"No! Ave like I need something nice to wear. Like I dress or a business look, maybe a sundress!" I ramble

"Girl!" She shuts me up. "What you wear is always nice. Don't worry. Tomorrow we can go shopping if you want and get something even nicer. But just to warn you he probably isn't going to be in a tux. So no sparkly dresses and definitely not a business look, are you going on a date or an interview?"

True..

"Sundress is a good idea but make sure that it will stay down if a gust of wind comes round."

"Okay..." I think of us on a walk and a gust of wind lifts my dress, or when I bend down to pick up something abd the wind comes, "Yeaaahh, maybe not a sundress.."

"What about an Romper? That way it's impossible to fly up."

"Ouuuu! Now theres an idea!"

"What can I say I'm full of good ideas." She tells me then looks over at me and smiles with closed eyes.

~

After the hanging at the beach we get something to eat then head back to the hotel the sun lowering.

I plop on the couch. "I'm so nervous for tomorrow..." I tell her.

"Oh my god." She looks at me.

"What?"

"You definitely have a burn."

"WHAT!" I run to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. "I'm red as a tomato!" I screech

Avery comes into the bathroom, "Don't freak out stay calm! Where is your Aloe?" She asks looking around the bathroom. I grab it from the cabinet. She takes it. "Okay," She squirts some one her hand. "Take your shirt off." I take it off still in my bathing suit.

She slathers a crazy amount on, the cold clear jelly like substance hits my skin. I yelp quietly, "Oh that's cold."

"Hopefully. It's no so bad that when in the morning it will be gone." She tells me turning me around and doing my chest and face.

"Ugh! Why does this have to happen to meeeee!" I groan, "Why aren't you burnt!" I ask

"Cuz I put sunscreen on."

"WHEN!?!"

"I had some in the car and put it on."

"Why didn't you bring it over!" I pout

"Because! You probably won't wear it anyways!"

"You got a point. But still!" I cry out.

"Hey it's not my fault."

"Yes it is..." I pout quietly like a five year old. Wow I'm 23 and I still act like a child.

"Want me to slap your sun burn?" She threatens, "No! No. I'll shut up."

"That's what I thought." She touches up my face by applying more.

"Ugh I hate thisss." I cry out, "I'm going to show up at the tower and I'm going to look like a tomato in a Romper!"

"No. Your going to look like a beautiful more olive tanned girl in a Romper."

"You sure that the redness will go away by tomorrow?" I ask sticking out my bottom lip giving her the puppy eyes.

"I'm not sure. But I mean we weren't out there for long and you didn't look red in the sun which will mean it would be really bad."

"I guess so.." I sigh wanting to just cry until there's no more water in my body!

"All you can do is drink lots and lots of water. It will help make the sunburn go away quicker. AND before bed I'm putting more Aloe on you."

"God you do sound like my mum."

"Hey! At least I know how to take care of you properly like your mum!"

I roll my eyes, "Okay. Let's just watch a movie."

~

The next day in the afternoon we get to the Mall but good news the red burn is gone.

"Which one?" I ask holding up a white shirt Romper with Floral print off the shoulders. Then I hold up a long pants Romper navy blue with floral print. Both that I've tried on.

"Oh boy uhhh..."

"Should I get both?" I ask, "Yeah I should. But which one should I wear?"

"Uh..the white one."

"Good! Okay I'll go with the other one. I'm just kidding." I laugh and she narrows her eyes at me.

"Okay let's get you ready for this."

~

After a few hours of watching movies and waiting I look at the time.

"I got 30 minutes!" I shout getting up from off the couch from watching Spider-man Far From Home with Avery.

"You better get ready!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 2K 46
marlow (marley) hopkins is the newest trainee, but not the newest face in the bondi lifeguard tower. Her dad, Hoppo, brought her up as single parent...
90.8K 1.1K 29
Abby Jenson's grown up in Bondi and has just finished university in Sydney, what she wants more than anything in the world is to become a lifeguard...
321K 3.5K 200
This is a story about Chappo's 13 year old sister (you) who comes to stay with him in Bondi. I know this is a brief description but I don't want give...
Bondi Mile By Jessie

Teen Fiction

132K 1.4K 34
Trigger Warnings: Suicide, Self-Harm, Mental Health, Depression, Death, Cancer. Melody. The sarcastic, laid back 26 year old English girl that has mo...