๐”ˆ๐”ฒ๐”ญ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ž

By nammuuu_

This is a multi fandom one shot book. I'm bad at descriptions just read it ๐Ÿ”ž Requests accepted More

~ Toxic Honey (PryceNyc)
~ Get Along (SkiiMask10)
~Get Along pt.2
~ Lockdown (TroyeBeckham)
~Chocolate Dripping (BbgQuando)
~ Stupid (RubiChoppa)
~Dummy(Kentrell FF)
~Was it Worth it (Mairi)
~Bitch (BabyD)
~Ball (Mikey FF)
~My baby (LibabyXMelly)
~Kpop? (JiminxMelly)
~Gangsta (Quando10)
-LockDown Pt.2(TroyeBeckham)
Read pls pt 2
~Young & Turnt ( PooterxGame) Pt. One

~White boy (NbaStyles)

4.9K 111 82
By nammuuu_

HarryStylesxNbayongboy

In which Kentrell saves Harry from an abusive ass relationship and slowly makes him his.

A/n: I hope y'all know y'all the shit !!!
_____________________________
Harry

"What the bloody fuck ! Harry you stupid bloke!" I hear as Louis comes through the door screaming about.

I quickly get up going to the closet as I already knew he was bloody wasted.

"Harry , you little shit , where are you !?" He shouted as his footsteps got closer.

I sighed as I balled myself up in a corner in the closet.

It wasn't always like this , Louis and I were so happy and free... until people found out about us.

A girl that was madly obsessed with him took pictures of us having sex and tried to blackmail him into being with her.

When he told her no , she sold the pictures to 10 different newspapers and magazines and made a profit off of another's suffering.

He wasn't ready to come out and he got disowned by many fans and his family cut all ties because he chose to be happy with me.

Well I guess happiness has an expiration date.

I heard another voice along with Louis but I stayed quiet and still.

"Can you go seek him out upstairs? Bring the tranny to me and I'll give you your money." He told him , well yelled.

The voice didn't say anything. But his footsteps did.

I prayed and pleaded with god to keep me safe.

I whispered tiny pleases to myself as I stayed perfectly still.

Tears cascade down to my neck as I thought about the consequences of being with Louis.

I'm tired of hiding and being scared of someone I thought loved me.

It hurts when suddenly one day they decide they don't want you anymore and chuck you away like rubbish.

I sobbed out loud...

'Shit' I said in my head as I just realized my mistake as the closet door open.

I was to wrapped in my thought to hear him come in.

But it wasn't Louis who opened it.

It was a tall and dark lad that opened it.

He seen me and just stared at me like I was stupid.

Before I knew it a whine left my lips and I started to cry.

I shook my head furiously, silently pleading for him not to tell where I am.

He crouched down and grabbed my face forcing me to look at him.

As I looked into his hazel eyes I felt safe.

It was like he was sending calming signals to me.

I was so lost in his eyes that I didn't even feel him pick me up.

I buried my head in his neck and held onto him tightly. "I gotchu" was the first thing I heard from him.

I just cried as he brought me down stairs nobody has ever treated me like this not even Louis.

________________________________

Kentrell

Man Louis so stupid dawg.

He told me to bring the 'tranny' to him but this a whole dude in my arms , plus his whole body got welts on it.

He was very pretty and had nice curves but he had no meat on his bones to fill me out.

I heard him sniffle as he gripped onto me harder.

He been crying every since I picked his light ass up.

As I made my way downstairs I seen Lou with some bitch with a camera rubbing on him.

They noticed me and the girl glared at the boy in my arms.

"Oh look Ella he found the tranny" he told her as she laughed.

"I can't believe you let the fag ruin yo life" she told him as she rubbed his face.

"I should have went with you" he told her as he kissed her neck.

I groaned in disgust when she moaned and she looked at me and smirked.

I rolled my eyes and hiked the boy further up my torso.

That seemed to piss her off cus now she muggin.

"Say Lou ? You been hitting him?" I asked the crackhead in front of me.

"Little bitch deserved every single one"He said to me as he reached out to grab him.

I swiftly moved back.

"Don't touch him" i told him as baby boy started crying again.

"Hey now , give him to me ! He needs to make back my money" Lou yelled as he tried to grab baby boy again causing me to push him.

"How tf he supposed to make back yo money in this condition?!" I asked him yelling

Baby boy look like he on the brink of death. He can barley move.

Lou chuckled as starting scratching his arms.

"W-Well you see we hired some... nice gentleman to fuck the fag while we record." He said doing that twitchy shit.

The girl got up and made her way in front of me and wrapped Lou's arms around her waist.

"Yep and we're gonna sell the videos and make some big bucks" she said as Lou grabbed her breast.

"Our personal cash cow." They weird as said together.

I'm disgusted, and creeped tf out. It's time to go.

"Louis give me money so we can leave." I said as I patted baby boy back to regulate his breathing. He had started shaking when they said they plans.

"W-We? Who in the hell is we?" Lou asked me as he push that weirdo to the side.

"Me and the dude I'm holding." I told him as I backed up from him.

"You'll get your money when I get the boy." He told me twitching and laughing

I chuckled, "look I got 3 trucks filled with my men around this house, Either give me my money or die with the hoe next to ya" I told him as I heard baby boy light snores.

".........ok"

He walked away leaving me with this creepy ass hoe.

She stared at me and I politely stared back.

She scoffed "You're tryna protect a tranny you know that right ? He has a vagina! He's a freak!" She told me as her face turned red.

"His pussy probably better and wetter then yours" I told her as I heard footsteps. I pulled out my phone texted and told ben to run thru.

I turned around to be met with Louis with money in one hand and the other behind his back.

"Cliche" I told him as I rubbed baby boy back.

"You should have just did what I told you too."He told me as he pulled the gun out.

At that moment all my men ran thru the house pointing dracs and 223's at one specific nigga and meg was back dea handling a disrespectful bitch.

"Get my money" I told joe as I waked out the door.

I walked to my truck and laid baby boy in the back.

I closed the door and made my way to the drivers seat.

I heard 4 shots go off, triggering multiple.

"Just stupid" I said as I drove away.
________________________________
2 years later
________________________________
Harry

It's been 2 years since I left that man, that house and that life.

It's been a year since me and Trell have been together.

I'm currently six months pregnant and happier than I've ever been.

Kentrell has been so good to me ever since he saved me.

He brought me to our first home and took care of me like his life depended on it.

As soon as his grandma met me she immediately "fattened" me up. She made me go from 100 lbs to 205 lbs.

I laughed as I thought about everything she'd feed me. Her and Kentrell constantly argued about my diet.

But when he felt my body in the bedroom, he started fattening me up hisself.

I laughed as I felt him stir next to me.

"Come hea" I heard on the side of me.

That morning voice give me so many vibes. I looked his way and was met with beautiful hazel eyes.

He leaned in and kissed me rubbing my back. He smiled at me and licked his lips.

I smiled as he rubbed my belly and kissed my face.

"You tryna give me some love before my baby start sitting on yo lungs?"He asked as he ran his fingers thru my lips.

I moaned as I nodded.

I pushed his hand into my panties and he went to town from there.

"Mmmmmm" I moaned as I kissed all over his chest and neck.

He picked me up and placed me on top of him.

"Come ride yo shit baby boy" He told me as he ripped my panties off.

I moaned as I rubbed his cock all over my pussy.

"Stop fucking teasing" he told me as he slapped my butt.

I put the tip at my entrance and slid all the way down.

I hissed as I felt him stretch me out.

He groaned as I tightened up around him.

"Fuck baby, move" he told me and I did just that , I rammed all 10 inches inside of me.

He grabbed my ass slapping it a few times before pulling it apart making his dick hit my spot.

"Mmm yeah daddy , right there! W-waitttytt" I moaned as he fucked into me.

He flipped us over and now I'm on my back with my legs on his shoulders

He started fucking me into the bed making me cream all over his dick.

I screamed as he repeatedly hit my spot dead on.

"Yeah take this dick , come on you got it , take that shit." He told me as I shook and convulsed in his hold.

He brought his hand to my neck and lips to mines.

As soon as his lips touched mines , I started squirting and shaking.

He laughed as he flipped me on my side and slid back in to me.

"Nooooo , f-fuckkkkk Kenny!" I moaned as I started squirting again.

He sped up his thrusts, fucking into me at an animalistic pace make me go stupid.

"You like this shit don't it ?"He asked me as I came again.

"Look at the mess you making on my dick, look at this shit." He said as he grabbed the back of my neck making me look.

I squirted again and tighten up around his dick causing him to moan and cum inside me.

He pulled out shooting the rest on my pussy while rubbing my clit.

He leaned his head down and cleaned me out with his tongue causing me to shake an moan even more.

"K-Kenny , it's sensitive"I told him as he went even harder.

Once he finished he licked his lips looking at me.

"Come clean daddy dick up"he told me

I know this finna lead to a round two.

No wonder I'm fucking pregnant.
_______________________________
NAMMUUUU 📝💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 6.4K 63
The Shadow Realm has taken 7 students captive to face the Phantoms. You and your crazy best friend, Aiden Clark, help the group as everyone works to...
876K 46.1K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
647K 30.7K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
117K 4.2K 36
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024