dear harry [h.s]

By louminosity

in which a lonely girl writes letters to her runaway love in hopes of his return. Dear Harry Β© louminosity 2... More

prologue
day 1
day 2
day 3
day 4
day 6
day 7
day 11
day 14
day 15-22
day 25
day 27
day 31
day 34
day 39
day 41
day 47
day 51
day 57
day 58
day 60
day 61
day 64
day 68
day 70
epilogue
dear valerie

day 5

5.4K 293 5
By louminosity

Dear Harry,

The fights are coming back to me. The exchanging of harsh words, the threats of physical violence, how scared we both were in the moment. I wish I could take it all back.

Trust, love, everything we had built together through the harsh months. All torn apart by foolish, angry words. The spitting of vile insults, the damaging of our once beautiful relationship...

I didn't mean them, Harry. I didn't mean them.

I stared at the last line my fingers typed in a sorrowful rage. There my confession stood in permanent black letters. For I was nothing but a scared girl who took the anger and sadness built deep inside for years out on the only man who would ever love me. And he didn't know that the awful words that slipped off my tongue were never for him. They were for myself.

I cupped my hand around the coffee mug and took brief sips to warm the bitterness inside of me. But even the steaming black liquid could not warm the coldness I felt each night, lying in bed alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
15.4K 372 5
Two newly graduated agents, the FBI's finest and the best of friends see themselves pulled apart by the same field that brought them together. Two ye...
32.8K 941 11
because nothing makes me happier & nothing makes me sadder than you. [lowercase intended] the story of a boy named harry with autism and a girl name...
251K 6.7K 56
All Grace wanted to do was have a great senior year with her friends, Sammy and Liam. All Harry wanted to do was escape from his past. What happens w...