𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓴π“ͺ𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓱 π““π“²π“΅βœ”

By cheesyburgir

Ahmed bhai please! I'm begging you don't marry her. She's no good, she'll destroy you and our family. Please... More

*Prologue*
πŸ’”1
πŸ’”2
πŸ’”3
πŸ’”4
πŸ’”5
πŸ’”6
πŸ’”7
πŸ’”8
πŸ’”9
πŸ’”10
πŸ’”11
πŸ’”13
πŸ’”14
❀️15
(My new book)*TARQ-E-TAALUQAAT*

πŸ’”12

23.6K 996 191
By cheesyburgir

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

"Dimaag toh kharab nahi hogaya aapka? Kaisi baatein kar rahe hai aap? Bhai hai wo mera." Sahaan glares at him for thinking something like this.

(Are you out of your mind? What rubbish are you talking about? He is my brother.)

"Tameez se baat karo Sahaan! Maanta hu bohot ghalti ki hai maine uska ye matlab nahi ki tum mujhse iss tarah baat karo." Ahmed grits his teeth trying to control his anger.

(Watch your tone Sahaan! I know I made many mistakes but that doesn't mean you'll talk like this.)

"Kyu gussa aaraha hai na? Socha kabhi mere baare me? Mujhe kitni takleef hoti thi aapke lehjey se?" Saying this, Sahaan pushes him away from her.

(Why? Feeling angry? For once, have you ever thought about me? How I felt?)

He angrily closes his eyes knowing she was diverting the topic.

"I want you to stay away from Azaad. Is that clear?" He ordered her who looked at him mockingly.

"And why do you think I will obey you?" She taunts him.

"I'm your husband and I'll always say for your betterment, so I'm telling you to stay away from him." He mutters looking down.
Sahaan stands straight, amused at his words.

"I'll do whatever I want, and you're no one to stop me." Saying this, she tries to go out of the room but Ahmed pulls her back and holds her waist in a tight grip.

"Mai kon hu tumhara ye mai tumhe abhi bohot acche se baata sakta hu. Don't force me to do it and yes you're right I'm jealous! And why should I not? Seeing my wife hanging out with other guy will always be a problem for me." He whispers in her ear making her shudder at their proximity.

(I can show you very clearly who I am to you.)

"You cannot stop me from talking to my own cousins just because of your foolish feelings." Sahaan blurts out in anger not realizing the words she just said.

She closes her eyes and sighs. She knew that she did the same thing he did to her:

She insulted his feelings the same way he did.
She opens her eyes to see him looking at her in rage, his eyes red in anger.

"Tumhe zara akal hai ki nahi? Jab mai kuch bol raha hu tohusme koi na koi behtri hi hogi! Wo tumhe aise chipak raha tha jaise wo tumhara shohar hai, mai nahi! Pata hai kitne log the niche? Aur logon ko toh bahana chahiye baatein banane ka! Aur tum khule aam unhe wo mauqa de rahi thi. Yaad rakho shohar hu tumhara and I've the right to stop you if you're doing something wrong and I'm sure it's even for you now right? I insulted your feelings while you did the same." He jerks her out of his grip and storms out of the room in anger.

(Are you out of your mind? when I'm saying something I'll say it for your betterment only. He was stuck to you like he was your husband not me. Do you know how many people were downstairs? They only need some excuse to spread the rumors and you were openly giving them the chance. Remember I'm your husband.)

Sahaan looks down in regret, tears pooling in her eyes.
She knew what Ahmed said was correct, people out there just need a chance to start their gossip and taunts.

She leaves the room wiping her tears.
The whole function, both of them completely ignored each other not enjoying a bit.

Both the hearts were drowned in sadness, anger and pain.

It was midnight, Sahaan was still not able to sleep. Her own words were haunting her. She keeps tossing here and there.

At last she sits up and looks beside her to see Isra busy in her phone.
She narrows her eyes at Isra.

"Itni raat ko kisse baat kar rahi ho?" Sahaan curiously asks her.

(Who are you talking to at this time?)

"Nothing, just seeing today's photos. I'm not sleepy." She continues scrolling on her phone.

Sahaan thinks for a minute and then turns towards her.

"Listen! I want to talk to you about something." She tells her who just hums at her.

Irritated at her lack of attention, Sahaan snatches her phone making her whine.

"It's about Ahmed." As soon as the words leave her mouth Isra excitedly sits up and faces her, who is stunned at her behavior.

"Ab bhonk bhi naa." Isra frustratedly tells her.

(Now bark!)

Sahaan glares at her choice of words.
"Tum bol rahi ho ya mai sojaun." Isra deadpans at her.

(Are you gonna tell or shall I sleep?)

“Accha accha suno." She narrates the whole situation to her human diary.

After telling everything to her,Sahaan nervously waits for her opinion on who is in deep thoughts.

"Ahmed bhai is right Sahaan. Azaad should actually maintain some distance from you, especially that you're married now. You should be extra careful as people around us won't hesitate to spread rumors about you." Isra seriously tells her.

"But I did the same thing, he insulted my feelings once and here I repeated his actions." Sahaan sadly tells Isra.

"It's okay Sahaan, ask for forgiveness. maafi maangne se koi chota nahi hojata aur Ahmed bhai toh waise bhi dil ke bohot bade hai he will forgive you in seconds." Isra tells her and looks around, her eyes falling on the chocolate box. she narrows her eyes at it.

(No one gets small by saying sorry and Ahmed is already kind hearted.)

"Who gave that to you? As far as I know you're so kanjoos! Why would you buy such expensive chocolates?" Isra sarcastically asks Sahaan who smacks her arm hearing her words.

"Wo..Ahmed gave it to me." Sahaan mutters looking down.

Isra squeals loudly and rushes towards the box picking it up and is about to open it but the box is snatched by Sahaan.
She angrily glares at her who pouts at her.

"Ek dedena please pleasee." Isra gives her the famous puppy eyes.

(Give me one please please!)

Sahaan ignores her and keeps the box at her bedside table.

"Ye mere hain! haath bhi lagaya na toh teri ungliya chaba jaungi." Sahaan tells her and lays down on her bed.

(These are mine! Don't even touch them or else I'll bite off your fingers.)

"Ohhooo!! Seedha seedha bol na Ahmed bhai ka diya hua taufa share nahi karna chahti." Isra teases her who completely ignores her.

(Say properly na you don't want to share the gift given by Ahmed brother.)

She stomps her feet at her ignorance and jumps on the bed.

"Ek baar meri shaadi hojaane de tujhe ek cheez bhi nahi dungi." Muttering this she covers herself with the blanket and closes her eyes

(Let me get married, I won't share anything with you.)

Sahaan smiles seeing the chocolates and soon she falls in a blissful sleep.

~~

The next day, everyone is getting ready for Amrah's rasm-e-henna. Sahaan enters in her room after consoling the nervous bride and a hyperactive Isra as today was Amrah's last night at home tomorrow she will be going to her in-laws.

She sighs tiredly and goes towards her almirah to get ready but stops seeing her pushtaini jewelry box beside a bouquet of white roses and a big chocolate bar on her bed.

She frowns seeing them and moves towards her bed.
Picking up the bouquet she sees a note attached to it once again.

white roses symbolizes everlasting love
love stronger than death,
an eternal love, undying and all sustaining.

Keeping everything aside she picks up the jewelry box and looks at it, frowning. She knew she was somewhere disappointed and she was actually waiting for Ahmed.

She shrugs her shoulders and gets ready. Coming downstairs she sees that almost all of the guests have arrived.

Tayi ammi goes towards Sahaan.

"Come with me, why are you so late? Everyone is asking for you. They want to see the eldest daughter in law of our khandaan." She holds Sahaan's hand and drags her towards the stage.

She meets everyone with a fake smile implanted on her face, her eyes searching for her other half.

He was standing with Azaad, trying to keep him with himself so that he couldn't go to his wife.

His eyes were following her every moment. He knew she was trying to find him, he arrogantly smirks at her impatient look.

As if feeling someone's eyes on her, Sahaan turns towards him.

Hazel green collides with the stormy gray ones.

He keeps looking at her amidst the crowd present, she averts her eyes from his intense look but he still continues to gawk at her shamelessly.

A red hue appears on her cheeks when her cousins start teasing her.
She looks down while he just smirks seeing her red cheeks.

Sahaan looks up to see Ahmed still continuously staring at her, she glares at him and stomps towards Amrah sitting beside the bride with a grumpy look.

Amrah teasingly nudges her who just looks here and there.

Ahmed bites his lip trying to contain his laughter seeing how everyone was teasing his wife, he unfolds his arms from his chest and straightens up leaving the room not before winking at his wife who glaring at him, clenching her fist as if she wanted to punch him.

Her jaw touches the ground seeing his shameless flirting in front of everyone, and continues to glare at his retreating back who was also dragging Azaad with him.

"Kitna ghooregi Sahaan, everyone knows he is yours." Her cousins tease her while all the elders laugh hearing their words.

(How much will you stare, Sahaan?)

"Very funny! Why are you guys teasing me? She is the bride, tease her, not me." Pointing towards Amrah she tells them and storms out from there.

Everyone laughs behind her, her mother also laughs at her daughter.
Secretly thanking Allah for bringing her cheerful daughter back.

Sahaan was grumpily standing in the garden towards the buffet, gobbling on a piece of gulab jamun, mumbling incoherent words.

"Kya hua? Tamatar bani kyu phir rahi hai? Blush toh zyada nahi laga liya?" Hammad comes from behind and holds her shoulder.

(What's wrong? Why are you roaming here and there looking like a tomato? Have you applied extra blush.?)

She glares at him, Hammad who rolls his eyes at her glare.

"Aise ghurey gi toh aankhe bahar nikal ajani hai." Hammad mutters at her, who punches his stomach for commenting on her again and again.

(If you will glare like this, your eyes will come out soon.)

"Sab mera mazak udha rahe andar sirf tere bhai ki wajah se ab agar tumne mera mazak udaya na! toh ye 6 inch waali heel tere sar par gadh deni hai mene aur tumhe kabse blush wagera pata hain?" She angrily tells him now munching on jalebi.

(Everyone is making fun of just because of your brother and now if you make fun of I'll slam this 6 inch heel in you head)

Hammad raises his hand up in a surrender position.

"Amirah ko lagate dekha tha! And why the heck are you so violent today? What's with you finishing the deserts? mehmaan kya khayenge bhais?" Hammad again teases her.

(What will our guests eat? You cow!)

Sahaan takes a deep breath, keeping the bowl aside she ties her dupatta at her waist and removes her heels, seeing her removing the heels Hammad slowly moves back.

Sahaan picks up the pair with one hand and holds her green lehenga with the other.
Hammad's eyes widen seeing her getting ready to beat him and runs from there.

Sahaan runs behind him who enters the haveli from the back door, following him up to the stairs she is unable to find him in the dark corridor.

Roaming here and there she tries to find him, on not finding him she angrily sighs and goes towards the stairs when a hand suddenly pulls her towards the corner near the balcony.

Startled with the sudden pull Sahaan was about to scream when a hand covered her mouth.

She opens her tightly shut eyes and sees the silhouette of a man in front of him, she knew who it was. She didn't need lights to recognize him.

His mere touch and fragrance was enough for her to recognize him.

"Haath hata raha hu, chillana nahi! okay?" Ahmed whispers in her ears who slowly nods at him.

(I'm removing my hand, Don't scream! okay?)

Ahmed removes his hand from her lips and moves back to look at the hoor in front of him. Slightly flushed due to his closeness.

A light pink hue was present on her cheeks which were slowly turning to red, her breath coming out in a short pants, her chest heaving up and down due to the short breaths, eyes tightly shut.

He tucks the hair strands behind her ears and caresses her cheeks, he tilts her face up indicating her to look at him Sahaan opens her eyes to see him standing so close to her, her eyes widen when she notices the distance between both of them.

She tries to push him but he tightens his grip more on his waist pulling her closer to him, not leaving any space between them.

She puts her hand on his chest trying to create some space between them.

Ahmed was looking at her with appreciation present in his eyes, the golden shimmer on her eyelids blended with the mix of green, her nose and cheek bones highlighted, reddish pink lipstick on her luscious lips were testing his patience.

He was on the verge of losing his control today, she was the epitome of beauty for him. He kept looking at her big doe eyes slowly leaning at her face.

Sahaan clutches his green kurta in nervousness, she didn't know what she was feeling. She wanted it at the same time she wanted to push him.

Ahmed looks at her once more, assuring himself if she is okay with it. His nose brushes with hers, her diamond nose pin shining in the moonlight.

Her closed eyes, heavy breaths and he fist clenching his kurta gave him all the signs he wanted.

His lips brushed at hers lightly making her stiff, he lightly pressed his lips to her as if testing the water before deepening it.

Ahmed closes his eyes savoring the moment with his love, slowly stroking his lips with her and smiles noticing her responding to his ministrations.

Their lips move in sync, Ahmed deepens the kiss holding her waist bringing her closer to him while she rounds her arms in his neck kissing him back with equal urgency.
Leaving her breathless.

Ahmed breaks the kiss still not moving his lips from hers. Hearing a commotion going outside Sahaan comes out of the shock and pushes him, afraid of being caught by someone.

"Kya kar rahi ho?" Ahmed asks Sahaan in his husky voice due to the moment that occurred two minutes ago.

(What are you doing?)

"Aa...aap. jayenn..yaha se..koi...dekh lega." She tells him, stammering due to their closeness as Ahmed was still holding him.

(Yo..you..should go..anyone can..see.)

"Dekhta hai toh dekhlein, biwi hai aap meri koi ghair nahi." He tells her who just looks down, shyness appearing in her posture.

(So let them see, you're my wife, not any other girl.)

Ahmed smiles seeing her shying from him, hugs her and kisses her forehead.

"Sahaan.. Sahaan, where are you? Sab tumhe neeche dhund rahe hai." They both break their hug hearing Isra's loud voice.

(Everyone is searching for you.)

She hurriedly pushes Ahmed and moves towards the staircase fixing herself when she is stopped by Ahmed.

whispering a shukriya, he leaves from there.
Sahaan comes out of her trance and rushes down to see the lights off and everyone holding candles.

"Kaha thi tum? Pata hai kabse dhund rahe hai tumhe? Ahmed bhai bhi nahi mil rahe Hammad unhe dhund rahe the generator start karne ke liye." Isra asks Sahaan who avoids eye contact with her due to her questions.

(Where were you? Do you know how long we were trying to find you? Even Ahmed is missing, Hammad was asking for him to start the generator.)

Isra looks at Sahaan suspiciously.

"Oye what's wrong? Tell me where were you?" Isra once again asks her, nudging her with elbow.

Sahaan was able to make some excuse when the generator started making a loud voice, interrupting their talk.

The lights come back and their cousins drag them towards the stage to apply henna.

Everyone surrounds the henna artist while Amrah is sitting separately with the other artist.

Sahaan forcefully sits beside the bridal henna artist who starts applying henna on her hands.

All of them were sitting in a circle enjoying the dholki while Sahaan was busy drying her henna.

All the men enter after recovering the buffet in the backyard from rain.
Ahmed notices Sahaan who was completely ignoring him. Smirk forms on his lips seeing her reaction towards him.

Sahaan was trying to see him through her lashes but looked down, a blush appearing on her cheeks when Ahmed caught her peeking at him.

He bites his lips temptingly making Sahaan more flustered at his actions.
Sahaan glares at him who ignores her and goes towards Amrah, blessing her.

The function was wrapped up and everyone retired to their room.
Ahmed comes out of his bathroom drying his hair when his eyes fall on a small note stuck on his dressing table.

He picks it up to see a sorry written on it and a small s at the corner.
He smiles knowing who the person is. He knew Sahaan was feeling guilty.

He shakes his head and moves towards his bed to lie down, smiling goofily. He reminisces about their first kiss today while tossing and turning on his bed and Sahaan sleep was no different from his.

Both the lovers were unaware of each other's feelings and slept a sleepless night while the moon was giggling at their foolishness.

holaaaaa!!...ASSALAMUALAIKUM BEHNO AUR UNKE BHAIYO….;)

Do tell me how the chapter was....

*Vote And Comment*

~Burgir

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 16.4K 21
Faizaan and Amreen started their journey practically as strangers. Join their journey as they go through the ups and downs discovering each other and...
25.3K 1.3K 30
"This is your fiancΓ© and his family. I thought you knew they were coming?" Knew they were coming? I didn't even know I was engaged, I'm sixteen! Aq...
214K 14.3K 75
Fan fiction #1 in OSO and GKS. #3 Rikara on 15 june #2 Rikara on 16 june