𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐤 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧 Ⅱ...

By mysteriousms-f

❛ Fine I'll wait until dawn. For you. ❜ ⚬ A collection of sokeefe one-sh... More

𝐩𝐬𝐚
𝐢- 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝐢𝐢- 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 (1)
𝐢𝐢𝐢- 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 (2)
𝐢𝐯- 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐬
𝐯- 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬
𝐯𝐢- 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐩𝐬𝐚
𝐯𝐢𝐢- 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐫
𝐢𝐱- 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐱- 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
𝐱𝐢- 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐱𝐢𝐢- 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢- 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞
𝐱𝐢𝐯- 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬
𝐱𝐯𝐢- 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢- 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢- 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥
𝐱𝐢𝐱- 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐱𝐱- 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
𝐱𝐱𝐢- 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐱𝐯- 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝

3.7K 49 66
By mysteriousms-f

Sophie let out a long sigh as she closed the apartment door behind her, sliding down slowly until she made contact with the sleek hardwood floor. She immediately reached for her horrendous heels and slipped them off her poor feet.

The red stilettos lay there, daunting.

"Rough day?"

Sophie looked up from her position on the floor to find her red-headed best friend. Not questioning why he was here she pushed herself to her feet, walking towards him with the heels in hand.

"More like rough week, being an adult is hard Dex."

Dex smiled at the blonde, taking the shoes and gently setting them aside and turning to give Sophie a once-over.

"Are you going to change or stay in those stuffy work clothes?"

The formal, fitted pearl-colored dress wasn't ideal to lounge around in, but Sophie couldn't find it in her to care as she exhaustedly flopped on to her leather couch.

Dex took the spot adjacent to her, propping his feet on the armrest right next to Sophie's face. She glanced at the choice of socks he picked, the yellow wonder-woman symbol displayed, and shoved his smelly feet to the side.

"So Dex, I need your expert advice. What's a nice way of telling my boss that I want to smack him over the head with a chair?"

He blinked a couple of times before realizing that she was not fully joking.

"Um Soph, I think if you even want to still have a job by next week you should probably find better ways to manage your stress and anger instead of harassing Bronte."

She groaned, throwing her head back as far as it could go with her place on the couch. Sophie decided to just hang there, plotting revenge as she blew a strand of hair out of her face. It was to no avail is it softly floated back to its original position on the tip of her nose.

If she kept staring she might end up going cross-eyed.

Sophie sat up, momentarily regretting the decision as all the blood came rushing to her face, making her feel dizzy. After the nauseous feeling subsided she walked over to her small kitchen area, bare feet pattering against the wood as she searched through the cabinets.

"What are you doing?"

No answer.

Eventually, Sophie cheered triumphantly, coming back with a clear glass bottle, its contents swishing with each step she took. The blonde set down to two wine cups, pouring a gracious amount of the bubbly transparent liquid into both.

Sophie set the bottle down with a 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘬, turning her attention to the alcohol in front of her and downing most of it with one swig. She began to refill her glass.

"I'm way to sober for this. I need a couple of glasses and then we can talk."

"Woah slow your role turbo, I know you can unhinge your jaw like a snake to down any sort of alcoholic beverage but you need to take it easy." Dex had to swipe the bottle of champagne as Sophie poured herself her third drink already.

He was surprised that a little petite thing like her could hold it all down. If she kept this up she would be wasted, considering her size, it wouldn't take too much alcohol to make it happen.

"Hey, I'm serious dude, Keefe is on his way, don't you want to wait and stay sober enough to see how his day went?"

Sophie glimpsed from Dex to the bottle and back to her friend.

"Are you gonna drink that or what?"

Dex sighed.

Sophie had been utterly intoxicated by the time Keefe finally stepped through the door.

"Foster? Sorry I'm so late love, worked kinda kicked my butt today."

Keefe set his keys on the counter to find a rather perky and chatty Sophie. Dex spotted him first and gave him a pitiful look, mouthing 'Sorry man.'

Sophie noticed that Dexs attention had caught on to something else and she turned to see a worried Keefe, brows furrowed.

"Baby!"

She stumbled towards her boyfriend, at the last second jumping and collapsing into his waiting arms.

Sophie bit her lip, giggling as she poked his cheek and proceeded to plant small kisses all over his face. Bouncing faintly on her heels she pulled Keefe down by his collar to her eye-level.

Keefe turned his face slightly as Sophie went in for a kiss on the mouth, causing her to nail his jawline instead with a smack.

A very noticeable outline of Sophies lips could be seen on Keefe's jaw, and most of his face for that matter due to the blazing red, matte lipstick.

"Dizznee what the hell did you do to my girlfriend?"

Dex stood to his feet raising his hands in surrender as Sophie started spouting random nonsense, chatting away while hiccuping in between words.

"Dude she drank like a whole bottle of champagne, I tried to talk her out of it but she was beat. How she hasn't thrown up yet is beyond me."

Keefe turned his attention back to Sophie, tilting her chin up.

She meet his gaze and then broke away, trailing her fingers across his chest all the way to his shoulder blades as Sophie moved behind Keefe so his back was facing her. She started messaging his shoulders, dropping light kisses on his neck.

Facing him once more her fingers found their way up to his hair, gently massaging his scalp and in the process messing up his curls. Up and down she trailed her palms over his chest, agonizingly slow. She hooked her fingers through his belt buckle and brushed her lips right below his jaw.

"You're tense babe."

Keefe's eyes started to droop, relaxing under her touch. He snapped his head back up, falling out of the trance he was in. She was clearly drunk, he couldn't do this right now. He wasn't that kind of guy, it didn't matter that they were together.

He preferred when woman were fully conscious of their actions and their mind not clouded by substances.

Taking advantage of someone's body isn't fun or cool.

Keefe pushed her sneaky hands away, firmly gripping her shoulders, steadying Sophie.

"Sophie are you drunk?"

She hiccuped swaying side to side, "I'm moderately functional."

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Dex you can head back, I got this from here."

Keefe kept his eyes trained on Sophie as the words left his mouth.

Dex peered down at the couple from his spot at the counter, intrigued and after a moment relented.

"Ok, I'll see you both on Monday then. Bye Keefe, bye Sophie."

As he soundlessly shut the door behind him, Sophie pouted, stomping her foot.

"Why did he leaveee? I like Dexy-poo."

Keefe smiled softly leading Sophie to the couch to sit as he put away the discarded bottle and glasses.

"I know you do, but we have to sleep now. You are going to have one gnarly hangover tomorrow."

He finished wiping down the counters, locked the doors, and surveyed the room, making sure everything was set.

"Sleep? Wha, I'm a big girl I don't need sleep!"
Sophie held her head high, crossing her arms over her chest defiantly.

The corners of his mouth twitched as he made his way over to Sophie.

"I'm pretty sure that's not how it works love. Believe it or not, you do need your rest."

She beamed at the pet name, resting her face in her hand dreamily.

"I like it when you call me pretty names. Did you know I like you? No, wait... I love you. Yep, that's it!"

Keefe couldn't help it this time as he chuckled at her rambling. Giddy as a kid on christmas morning.

"Well that's enlightening, I'm glad my girlfriend returns my feelings. I like, love you too. Now come on we really got to get ready for bed."

Sophie planted her feet, holding a knuckle white grip on the couch. Keefe scooped her up easily, despite all the protesting and carried Sophie to her room, placing her on top of her comforter and shutting the door.

He went straight to her dresser, knowing exactly where she kept here pjs and pulled out a baggy graphic tee and some gray cotton shorts.

At the sound of a zipper unzipping, Keefe cautiously turned around.

Sophie let the thin fabric of the white dress slip between her fingers, the material falling in a pile on the floor.

Keefe instantly averted his gaze focusing on the floor, where her dress was in a crumpled heap instead. He didn't want to stare, it felt wrong. He tried his best to get his head out of the gutter as Sophie abruptly jumped to her feet, teasingly thumbing her beige lacey bra strap, definitely pulling it down more than needed to expose some cleavage.

She was making it extremely hard for his mind 𝘯𝘰𝘵 to go there.

"Sophie oh my god."

She walked up to him, getting close to his face and snatching the clothes without breaking eye contact. She sent him a flirty wink.

Slowly, she pulled the shirt and shorts on, lingering in certain areas in a suggestive way.

"What? Its nothing you haven't seen before."

Once she was clothed again Keefe stepped forward, trying his best to ignore her earlier remark and pulled back the covers signaling for Sophie to lay down.

"Come cuddle with me."

Keefe gave her a quick nod which caused Sophie to let out an excited squeal as she had been denied on all her other advances.

He took the opposite side of the bed, pulling Sophie close, letting his arms wrap around her stomach region.

Sophie hummed playing with his fingers as her eyes drowsily fluttered. It didn't stop her from giving tendered kisses to the pad of his fingers.

A soft yawn escaped her lips.

"You're a good boyfriend Keefe. I don't think I," she paused, a second yawn cutting Sophie off. "I don't say it enough."

A small genuine smile spread on his face as Sophie nestled closer to his chest, breathing slowing as her body stilled.

He planted a kiss at the crown of her head and finally let sleep pull him under.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 245 89
Cute story and oneshot/scenarios in this little book! Please feel free to leave request and I will try and update them as fast as possible. CURRENTL...
297K 3K 94
"Keefe. Even if I hadn't been unmatchable, even if Fitz and I had been on each other's match lists, I need you to know that eventually, it still woul...
45.7K 729 46
"I hope in the end, it's a love story." Sokeefe one-shots, start out with chronological chapters but switches to oneshots Wrote this when I was 12 so...
69.2K 674 29
𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺 𝖻𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗈𝗄𝖾𝖾𝖿𝖾 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿!! 🄰🄻🄻 🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁🅂 🄱🄴🄻🄾🄽🄶 🅃🄾 🅂🄷🄰🄽🄽🄾🄽 🄼🄴🅂🅂🄰🄽🄶🄴🅁! 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 �...