Diversus Est a Bella Artes

Door ZoomieZoomie324

Hari Potter isn't like any one else. She's different. She's stronger. She's Darker. And really hella emotiona... Meer

2
Chapter 3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
chapter 25
26
27
Untitled Part 28
29
AN of thanks
30
Untitled Part 33
Stop the happy tears 😭
The Final Chapter
Maybe?

1

28.1K 384 401
Door ZoomieZoomie324

Hari Jamie Potter was quite different then other girls. Most girls at the age of eight weren't cooking and cleaning for their families, or already knowing how to sew clothes. Hari had to know how to sew of course, as her cousin Dudley's clothes were way too big for her. Hari's aunt was at least kind enough to give her a few rolls of thread. Besides that, it was the fact that she could see things that others couldn't. She doesn't mean ghosts, spirits, or the like. She could see trails of color in the world. She remembers seeing an old man wave at her and when she went to re-look at the man, he was gone. The only thing showing that he had even been there was the white sparkles proving his existence, and that she wasn't as crazy as her aunt made her seem.

She didn't always see white sparkles when these people disappeared. Sometimes she could see black or a form of dark grey. She thought that it was normal to bring it up with parents or family members when something crazy happens, but that wasn't the case with her aunt and uncle. Every time she would try to talk about the pretty sparkles she saw, they would shun her, and even lock her in her cupboard. Very rarely she would get hit by Aunt Petunia. She remembers screaming at them to listen to her, maybe the age of 6, and every single light and window exploded. No one would explain what happened, but the adults just said something about pressure.

This leads us to where Hari was right now. She was outside in one of Dudley's offending oversized shirts, with a shovel and sides in hand. That was when she saw a beautiful black snake.

Stupid humans. This one is small and will make a great meal. The snake hissed. Hari stared at the black snake with a curious look in her eyes.

"Mister Snake, please don't eat me. I will leave you and your home alone." Harry spoke back, but when she listened it sounded more of a hiss then speaking English.

A speaker? I have not seen one in so long! Young master, what are you doing with muggles? The snake asked as he began slithering closer to the girl who just giggled.

"I don't know what muggles are, but if you mean my aunt and uncle, I am staying with them because I don't have parents." She stated in a tone of uncertainty.

If you speak the Dark Lord's tongue, you must be magic. Tell me young one, can you see the trails of magic as well? What is your name?

"They call me Hari Jamie Potter. What is your name? Why do you call me master? Who is this Dark Lord?" Hari asked as she felt the snake's tongue flash out and lick her arm.

I do not have a name, but you can name me. I call you master because my kin, her name is Nagini, can speak with the Dark Lord in the Snake Tongue, which is what we are speaking now. The Dark Lord is someone who is trying to cleanse the world of unwanted muggle-borns. Now answer, can you see the magic?

"Aren't I a muggle-born? Were my parents magic? And yes I can see the sparkles. Some are white, while others are grey or black. Is that a good thing?"

It is an amazing thing. Now I have an experiment. Take me inside to your relatives, and ask for something.

"Won't I get in trouble?" She asked as the snake began coiling onto her arm, his head resting on her wrist. He was around 3 feet, almost as tall as Hari herself.

The snake just shook his head in a snake version of no. Guess they would find out soon

"GIRL! Where in the world have you-" Aunt Petunia cut herself off when she saw the snake on her niece's body. That was a black marble snake. One of the most poisonous in England.

"May I go to the library? My snake said that I should." Hari fibbed. If the snake had said to go, her aunt couldn't say no. The look of fear on her face was almost funny to see.

"Of course, but never bring that animal in here again. It could hurt my poor Dudley!" Her aunt almost screeched.

Lie. Tell her that if you let me go I will kill them all.

"Of course. I will do so." She answered back and inwardly smirked at her aunt's face of horror.

"Aunt Petunia, if I let him go, he will kill all of us!" She exclaimed as her aunt's face went blank. Fear or hate, she couldn't quite tell.

"Fine but if you get us in trouble so help me, I will end that snake." Her aunt said with no room for argument. So her little slave could speak to snakes? This was bad. She would have to tell her about that wizarding witchcraft nonsense.

"I would never dream of getting you in trouble Aunt Petunia! Goodbye now!" She said turning around and walking down to the library. Whipsserjade, as she had started calling the snake, was curled around her slim stomach. Hari didn't know why she wanted to go to the library, but she did. Maybe she could find something out about Whipsserjade.

"Hi! My name is Hari, and I want to read a book about snakes ma'am." Hari asked sweetly. She could visibly see the twenty-something-year-old lady melt at her smile.

"Of course! Any specific type of snake?" The woman asked as she began leading Hari to the animal section of the library.

"I don't know what type of snake he is, I got him as a present a few days ago," Hari began her lie. She was used to talking like an adult to appease people. "He's black with I think three blue stripes and a green one on his head. His name is Whipsserjade!" She finished. She saw the woman give her a bright smile.

"That could either be an Obscurus Marmor or a Coarulus Purpura. Did he have fangs or no?" The lady asked as she pulled out a book.

"Yeah, he had fangs. The store person said they took them out." She said as she looked at the book the lady handed her.

"That would be an Obscurus Marmor. His name means Black, of Dark Marble. How tall is he?" She asked as she pointed towards another book that had snake information as well.

"He is about three and a half feet. I have him here with me if you want to see him." She told the woman, whose eyes widened.

Said snake unwinded himself and slithered up to where her neck whole was and poked his black and green head out.

"He is a beauty. Treat him well, but I recommend not bringing him to other stores. He's fine here, as I have snakes in the back room, but I wouldn't bring him to the supermarket."

"I wouldn't either! He just didn't want me to leave, so I let him come with me. Thank you for not yelling at me!" She laid on the sweetness and the lady just ruffle

d her curls.

"Of course! Well, I will leave you to read. If you need anything, just call my name, which is Wendy, and I will come and help you." She said as she stood up from her chair (That somehow came out of nowhere), and walked off, leaving the girl to her reading. She opened the first book, which was titled Snakes of All Kinds, and began reading chapter seven, which was titled Black snakes. She skimmed quickly until she found the breed of her snake. The others could wait to read at a different time.

Slightly longer than the green anaconda but having more bulk, the Obscurus Marmor, sometimes called the black king snakes, averages 15 – 25 feet (4.8 – 7.6 m) in length, although Vipers can grow an average of 20 feet, Black Kingsnakes more than 30 feet (9.1 m) long have been discovered. One found in 1912 in Indonesia measured 32.5 feet (9.9 m) from end to end and long has been regarded as the world's largest-ever recorded, but in 2004, disputed claims were made that another snake from Indonesia had been captured measuring 49 feet (14.9 m) and weighing 983 pounds (455.9 kg). The habitat of this species ranges from the United States and the United Kingdom, and it is also found in the Indonesian Islands and the Philippines. Usually, it eats smaller rodents, such as rats, but depending on its size, it occasionally moves to larger prey, such as pigs.

The fangs of these deadly animals are retractable, and its body can be used as a python could. Its sibling, the olive-green king viper, has a similar killing method, but usually relies on poisoning the victim first. Both of these animals have been known to eat humans, and if seen, you should run.

These animals are incredibly useful as well. In America, they are used to chase away rats from rice and cornfields. Their venom can also be used to make a strong painkiller, as well as a pain influencer.

Hair was ecstatic! Her snake was awesome! She could possibly take over the world! She looked over at the second book, which made her question why this book was in the library of muggles. Magical Snakes and Where to See Them by Newt Scamander. She read. She looked up to see Wendy staring at her, and gave her a big smile. So Wendy knew? Maybe she could help. She quickly went to the "O" section in the book, and read similar information, but began writing down names of potions that could be made with Whipss's venom.

She had a total of 5 potions, that she read were NEWT level, whatever that was. The first was a poison by the name of Angel Trumpets draught. It was supposed to make the user incredibly sick, and you could only use a bezoar, a stone in a goat's stomach, to heal it. The second was the antidote to Veritaserum, a truth telling potion. The third, and most interesting of the potions was one called Skele-Gro, which caused people missing bones to regrow them. The fourth was called invigoration draught, which gave the user a boost of energy, similar to an energy drink. The final one was a light sleeping draught for small children called Chelidonium. The book said it was similar to dreamless sleep, but it only worked on small children between the age of six months and three years.

Young master, the magical woman is coming. She knows of you. She can help you.

"Miss Wendy, can you help me with my magic? I know you're not a muggle." She abruptly asked when the woman walked over. The woman smiled a small smile as she looked at Hari.

"If you know what magic is, you can ask your parents. I can only do wandless magic." She told her, demonstrating her pulling the pencil out of Hari's hand.

"I would ask, but my aunt and uncle are muggles, and hate magic. They always yell and hit me when I do something freaky." She stated. She then tried the same thing that Miss Wendy did, but the pencil only ended up on the floor, not straight in her hand.

"So your muggle born? How come you can talk to snakes then?" She asked but Hari shook her head.

"No, I'm a half-blood. My mum was a muggle-born, but Whipss said my father was a pureblood, whatever that means."

"Who are your parents then dear? I might have known them at school. I am 27 after all."She said as she began looking over the things Hari had written, and started smiling more.

"Some two people named Lily and James Potter. My name is Hari Jamie Potter by the way!" She said as she began writing down her name to show her how to spell it.

"Those aren't just two people my dear! Those two people were some of the most powerful people at school in our year. I was a Slytherin of course, so I couldn't talk to them much, but my dear friend Severus Snape was best friends with Lily and would tell us how powerful she was. Your father, he was what you would call an animagus. He could turn into a certain animal, and his animal was a stag. Your mother was very good at potions and charms. Smartest witch of a century. You would have loved her." Wendy went on and on about the wonderful stories of Hari's parents.

It had seemed like a few minutes, but when Wendy moved her hand in the air, the time of nine forty-eight (9:48) PM came up. She was almost two hours late.

"Oh my! You must be going Hari. Come Back tomorrow and I will start helping you. Be back at noon." She said as she gave her the snake books to read at home.

"Okay, Miss Wendy! I will see you tomorrow!" She waved goodbye and walked out of the library. The library was very close to her home, not that Dudley would know, as he had probably never read a book in his life.

"This might be one very interesting summer Whipss. I hope it goes well." She said to the snake that had wrapped himself onto her arm, ready to scare the Dursleys into submission.

Of course little snake. They will not bother you again. I will make sure of it.

The second she walked through the doors of four Privet Drive, all eyes were on her and Whipss. Uncle Vernon's face was purple with anger, Dudley's eyes were filled with excitement, and Aunt Petunia had a passive look to her.

"Girl! I can't believe you would bring in a snake to this household! Dudley, sit down! It will kill you!" Vernon yelled as Dudley was suddenly up and looking at the snake.

"Don't hurt him unless he hurts me." She hissed and Dudley's eyes went wide with fear and curiosity.

"What's his name, Hari? That's a dark marble snake, right? It's incredibly rare." He said as he went to stroke the snake on her arm. Whipss just flicked his tongue out to taste him, and then pushed her head against his palm in a way similar to a dog.

"Yeah! His name is Whipsserjade, because of the green line on his head. You can call him Whipss though." A hiss was heard and Hari let out a girlish giggle.

"He likes you! He says you can hold him. He won't bite. His fangs are re-re... well, he can take his fangs away." She stuttered as she couldn't remember the word in the book.

"This is so neat! I am so glad mummy is letting you keep him!" He stated and Vernon stood up and walked towards with a look of rage.

"Now tyke, who said we are keeping this slimy snake? You must not actually want it. It's Hari's" He said as if her name itself was venom.

"So? It's a killer snake, I want it. Hari can keep it cause she can talk to it and control it" Whipss let out a hiss of a laugh. "But I just want it to see it and hold it. LET ME KEEP IT!" He bellowed and Whipss hissed another laugh while flicking out his tongue to show his amusement.

"Fine, keep the damn snake. I hope it kills you in your sleep girl!" Hari just smiled a smile that spoke of vengeance.

The next day came quickly. She was excited to learn magic with Miss Wendy. Maybe she could learn to kill people with her mind.

Of course not little speaker. You will not only learn magic, but the act of it, and the way you should act in the wizarding world. Don't forget manipulation and the act of confusing people. Whipssper Jade started with a hiss. He didn't want his human to be like a common witch. She would be one of the most powerful.

"Ah! There you are, Hari! I was wondering if you would actually come. What were you talking to Whipss about?" She asked as she led them into a back room.

"He wants me to learn not only magic, but the act of it, and how I should act in the wizarding world. Not to forget Manipulation and confusing people." She said and Wendy stared at her in shock. "His words not mine!" She said as she put her hands up. Wendy just laughed and handed her a book.

"Here Hari. You should read this before doing any spells. We will first learn all the spells with a wand, you will use mine, and then wandless." She said as Hari began reading the first part of the chapter.

"If you can only use wandless, why do you have a wand?" Hari pointed out. This caused Wendy to blush.

"Well, I would pretend to cast the spell, and then just do wandless magic at the same time. First years shouldn't even be able to do wandless magic."

"Makes sense. I guess you had older siblings?" Hari asked, but regretted it when she solemnly nodded. Maybe she brought up bad memories?

"I had siblings. I was an outcast from my family when I got sorted into Slytherin. They finally disowned me in my third year, so I can't help you with anything above that. I moved into the muggle orphanage. My whole family were Hufflepuffs, and they hated Slytherins. When I got disowned, the school board voted me out of Hogwarts, so I got to keep my wand, but I couldn't do magic until I was either around a wizard or was of age, which is 17." She started explaining.

"How did you know I was a witch then Wendy?" Now she was really curious.

"It's my ability. It passes to every fourth child in a pureblood family. I can see if people are magical and if they have great magical power. I also possess a great amount of legilimency. The skill to see into people's minds." She said with a hint of pride.

"Will you teach me?!" Hari asked with a huge smile and a gleam in her eyes. She looked over at the snake huddled by the fire in the room. He lifted up his head and nodded, signaling that he agreed to learn legilimency.

"Maybe Hari. Now hurry up! We don't have a lot of time today." She said and Hari instantly began reading.

uWu

A few hours later, eight-year-old Harry Potter was able to cast three of the first year spells. Wingardium Leviosa, the levitation spell, Alamorha, the unlocking spell, and she could do a faint Lumos, the lighting spell. Lumos was one of the harder spells to cast, as Wendy's wand didn't seem to cooperate well with her. She could also do Wingardium Leviosa wanlessly, which was quite a feat for a girl her age.

"Okay, Hari. You have been here for six hours now, and you have done a great job. I think that's enough for today. You can come back tomorrow. Also, keep the book and read over some of the spells. I can teach you them wandless later. Work on your wandless Ones from the three we learned today, but no more." She said, kind of similar to a mom.

"Okay Wendy! I will work on it to the best of my ability!" She said as she packed the book away in a pouch that had what Wendy called an expansion charm on it.

As Hari was running out of the library, Wendy couldn't help but sigh and smile. "She's definitely either a Slytherin or a Ravenclaw. No Gryffindor for her." She said to no one in particular.

uWu

A few days have passed since that amazing day. Hari could do a lot of spells now, besides the other three she learned. Accio, Petrificus Totalus, Scourgify, and Finite Incantatum. She could only do four wandless spells though. Wingardium Leviosa, Alamorha, Accio, and Finite Incantatem. Today was a beautiful Thursday, and Hari was quite happy to work on her spells today.

When she first walked into the building though, something felt off. There were other people in her practice room. A boy around her age, with platinum blonde hair, in robes, and a man that could only be his father. Same blonde hair, but blue eyes instead of grey.

"Father! There is a muggle in the room!" The boy yelled out and the older man Whipssped around almost as fast as Whipsserjade when he was catching his prey.

"Muggle you say? Then how come you were gonna obliviate me?" She said with an air of haughtiness in her tone. They looked shocked and suddenly Wendy came bolting out of the door saying "It's probably Hari!"

Wendy suddenly came to a stop and caught her breath.

"Sorry Lucius, Draco, This is Hari, the one I was telling you about. She is here for lessons as well." She explained and Hari saw the blonde boy walk up to her and hold out his hand.

"I'm Draco Malfoy, who are you?" The boy, apparently named Draco, waiting for her to shake his hand. Suddenly Whipsserjade came uncoiling himself from her stomach and Draco squeaked.

Show him your tongue. He will bow down to you, young master. Whipss hissed.

"Of course, great snake, now I'm going to pretend to look like I'm thinking and then speak, as I have revealed to them that I speak the special tongue." Whipss just hissed a laugh that showed he liked how she thought.

"Hello Malfoy, I am Hari Potter. This is my familiar, Whipsserjade. Don't worry, I told her not to bite." She said as she began to run Whipss's head.

"You're a Parseltongue?" The older Malfoy asked as his eyes were wide.

"I thought only the Dark Lord was a Parseltongue?" Draco asked, and Hari saw the man's eyes flash with rage.

"Yes, he was," Hari intervened early. "He is not the only one now. I suggest you are purebloods as well, since both Wendy and you call him Dark Lord?" She said as Draco's eyes showed he was ashamed that he had spoken out of turn.

"Yes, we are. Miss Potter, why are you in the muggle world? Surely Dumbledore would have left you with magical people. Did he leave you with Wendy?" So Hari began to explain her story. Both Lucius and Draco shook with disgust and disbelief. Why was the savior of the world, the one who brought down the Dark Lord, stuck with these terrible muggles?

"So that's my story, I guess. May I ask why you are here?" Whipss had taught her, along with Wendy, on how to speak to purebloods.

"We have lessons every Thursday to help Draco here with his magic. This is the day both me and my wife are both busy, so my wife's friend, Wendy, offered to teach him." He told her as he began telling how he worked at the ministry of magic, and his wife at the wizarding hospital called Saint Mungos. Hari just held her tongue and listened well. So much more to learn about the wizarding world from a person on the inside.

Once the adults split off to discuss adult stuff, Draco looked at Hari up and down. He finally stopped and asked his questions.

"When is your birthday Hari? Why are you in such large boy clothes? Do your aunt and uncle hate magic? Why do they hit you when Whipsserjade is not there? What house do you want to be in?" Hari held up her hand to get him to stop, and he blushed more than he already was.

"My birthday is on July 31. My aunt won't buy my own clothes so I have to wear my cousins. I'm not sure about Aunt Petunia, but Uncle Vernon hates it with a passion. They hit me when they can because Whipss isn't there to bite them. I'm hoping to get into Slytherin, like Wendy. Maybe Ravenclaw as a second choice, but I am hoping for the cunning and ambitious house of snakes." She said answering all of his questions.

"Hari, Draco, IF it's alright with you two, we would like to do your lessons together, as it saves time." Said Lucius as he was walking in. "It's about 12:30 now, and I can pick you up at 6 Draco.

Draco got up and went to his father and whispered something in his ear. He looked at Draco and nodded.

"Miss Potter, if it is alright with your, uh, Family members, We would like to have you over for the rest of the weekend. We will return you on Monday." He said as Hari went wide-eyed, her mask of politeness dropping.

"You mean you actually want me to come over?" She asked and both nodded, one more enthusiastic than the other, and Hari looked at Wendy.

"Yes you can use my owl, yes it's fine since Fridays are for wandless magic anyways. Just practice at their home, and only do wand magic in front of an adult." She reminded her. Wendy handed Hari her wand. Wendy only let her bring her wand home when she knew she wouldn't be coming for a few days.

Hari squealed with happiness and ran off to write the quick-send letter to Aunt petunia.

"Hey Harrold, bring this to 4 Privet Drive, okay?" The owl just hooted in response and flew off.

"Okay, I can go. Don't I need clothes though?" She asked and Lucius just chuckled.

"No sweetie. You're related to my wife, so she should have no trouble buying you clothes, especially once she sees those clothes, she will go with you to get muggle and wizard clothes alike." He said and Hari began to interrupt.

"So she was a Black? I know the Potters are related to the Blacks cause my grandmother was a Black." She asked and Lucius just nodded his head.

"It seems you have done your reading. Yes, she was, in fact, a Black, Narcissa Black." He said and he waved his wand and a picture of her came into existence. She just stared at the woman. Narcissa was so pretty!

"She's... Magnificent! She...wow! I wish I looked like that!"

"You will one day." Wendy stated "It's the black beauty. Your father had it as well."

"That is so cool!" Hari said with a large smile. The adults just smiled and nodded their heads.

'She's already beautiful enough though..' Draco thought.

uWu

Hari decided that Thursdays were now her favorite day of the week. She got to learn how to keep her mind from being attacked and got to try and attack Draco's. Draco had a weak wall, and Hari pushed past it, but the second she did she was thrown from Draco's mind. Wendy went into Hari's mind as well. Apparently she had something blocking her magic, and Wendy was able to remove it. Once Wendy left her mind, Hari felt powerful. More powerful than she already did. Maybe this was how the Dark Lord felt?

"Okay guys, It's 5:57. We should go wait for your father Draco." Wendy said as she led them into the sitting room. There was a fireplace there, and Wendy said this one was called a floo, as this was where her visitors came through. Hari thought that wasn't healthy, but apparently it works fine as long as you say the name correctly.

Hari heard a poof followed by a thud and saw Lucius Malfoy and what she saw to be Narcissa Malfoy. 'Her beauty could rival movie stars' Hari thought.

"Oh my! You must be Hari! I don't know why you had to live with muggles. When your parents died you should have gone down the list. We checked and found that we were last on the list, so you should have gone to the Longbottoms, then Minerva, then us! You should never have been with those muggles!" Narcissa was fuming. The perfect mask was destroyed the second she saw Hari, and Hari didn't mind. Gave her a warm feeling that Mrs.Malfoy felt able to be herself around Hari.

"Yes yes Hunny, you were complaining about this at home as well, and in the ministry, and on our way here." Narcissa gave a quick flush but went back to normal as everyone in the room laughed. Most knew Narcissa would be like this, considering how she wanted to meet the girl.

"Yes it was funny to see me worried. Come along you two. We must get Hari some proper clothes. I do not want any of us seen wearing these clothes."

Hari agreed. She knew Narcissa wasn't trying to offend her, and that she just wanted to help her.

"Diagon Alley!" Lucius and Draco said as they disappeared in a hurry of green flames.

"Now dear just say Diagon Alley. You should appear in the Leaky Cauldron. Draco and Lucius will be waiting for us." Hari nodded and stepped in.

"Diagon Alley!" They both said and were covered in green flames.

uWu

"Pick what you want darling. We're getting you a brand new wardrobe. We will get you a few muggle clothing items on Sunday when we go back. Yes you can get some new clothes as well Dragon." Narcissa said as they walked into an expensive-looking shop.

"Mrs. Malfoy, I don't have money though..." She said. She really hoped that they could just go home. She has never been clothes shopping before.

"That's alright, I will pay for them, and please, call me cissy." She said as she patted the girl's arm. Hari just gave a big smile in return.

By the time they left, Hari was toppling over with clothes. She had 3 different robes, green, blue, and one white, 2 cloaks, one black and white, and the other a form of Slytherin colors. She also had 5 pairs of underclothes. These were either dresses or shorts with T-shirts. She also got two very expensive pairs of boots, on Dragonhide, the other full black leather. She was so grateful she actually began crying. Draco just gave her an awkward hug, while Cissy nearly suffocated her.

By the time they got home, it was nearly 8. One of the house-elves, ghastly little creatures they were, showed her to a room right next to Dracos. Hari was glad. She didn't want to impose on the adults in the house, and Draco was her age, and they already got along well.

"Misses Potter Ma'am! The bath has been drawn for yous! If you need anything, call for Milsey!" She said with a bow. "Misses Malfoy! How can Milsey help yous?" She said with another bow.

"I am assigning you to be Hari's personal house elf. You will do as she says. Stay In this house unless called for." She said. Her voice was colder than Hari had ever heard it. Had this elf disobeyed before?

"Of course Misses Lady Malfoy!" With a quick pop, the short elf disappeared. Cissy looked to Hari with a smile on her face.

"She's a good elf, just a little clumsy. She will do her best to please you. She was my old house elf before I got Wispy. Now, your bath is gonna get cold. Hurry up my dear!" Cissy said as she walked out of the room. Hari grabbed a pair of underclothes and her slytherin cloak and walked off towards the bathroom.

To say the bathroom was amazing was an understatement. The facets had gold snakes on them, the handles were pure silver, the whole room smelled of honey, Hari's favorite scent. She loved it.

Hari undressed and sank herself in. Her birthday would be soon. A week from tomorrow to be exact. She couldn't wait for her birthday. She would get to spend her whole day in the library, as it was her off day for the special celebration. Maybe she could invite Draco for ice cream? She had $20, so they could get some muggle ice cream.

uWu

The next day was really good, up until noon. She had a great breakfast at nine, and Draco taught her how to ride her first broom. He also taught her about a game called quidditch, and she found it exhilarating. One of the best things she has done in the world. It was after lunch when all hell fell down.

The Malfoys were at the Wizarding Bank, Gringotts, trying to get custody of young Hari, when none other than Albus Dumbledore was there. He was trying to get money from the Potter vault.

"Patrion, sir?" Hari spoke up to the goblin. "This man has been using MY money without MY permission. I would like to see where I signed this said letter giving him control of my vaults, because I know I didn't. I was supposed to be giving to Sirius Black, but he is in prison. Alice and Frank Longbottom afterwards. If they are unable too, I was supposed to go to Frank's mother. Then Minerva McGonagall, Remus Lupin, but he isn't anywhere near London, then finally Narcissa Malfoy nee Black. None of this happened, and I have been informed the will was never read."

So that led to Hari gaining Ladyship of the Great and Ancient Potter house, Great and Noble House of Black, and The Ancient and Noble house of Peverell, and almost extinct house. No need to say, Dumbledore was very upset. The potters left him with nothing, and in the care of the Malfoys.

Well, she technically couldn't live with the Malfoys until she started Hogwarts, but still! That was two years from them, and Dumbledore could rarely control what actions she did.

"As Hari Jamie Potter's Magical Guardian, I ban all human contact with the Malfoys until she is of age 11." He said at the end of the reading. "She may stay with them up until the Monday of July 27."

Hari burst into crocodile tears. Draco, being slightly taller than her 96 cm self (38 inches or 3"2'), held her close. If he had moved any closer his nose would touch her forehead.

Hari sat there and cried for a good hour while the adults were arguing. Malfoy said his father's name and her appeared by his side.

"Yes, son? Is she alright?" He asked as he patted her head. She mumbled something sleepily, and leaned in closer to Draco's shoulder.

"She is a fast asleep Father. Shouldn't we stop this? It has already hurt her enough that she cried herself to sleep." He asked as he brushed her long reddish black curls. She was an absolute beauty. Short, but not necessarily tiny size, long curls that you could barely tell where the red began and the black ended, killing curse green eyes that showed within them many emotions. Draco would protect this girl. He just had to get stronger.

"Of course, just give me a second." He said and went over to whisper something to Narcissa. Said woman looked over at her son and his friend. You could barely tell that she stared lovingly at the two of them, but Draco and Lucius could tell.

"How I would love to continue this argument about who knows what's best for my son and cousin, but she has cried herself to sleep, and we are quite tired too. Good day Headmaster." Cissy said as Lucius picked up Hari and she picked up Draco. Though he was ten now, he still let his mother carry him as they both needed something to hold onto.

uWu

Once they got to the manor, Lucius went straight to Hari's room and placed her underneath the warm covers. This was his wife's cousin, and that old coot wanted to take away this precious girl? Not even from both of them, but from their son as well! It was an outrage. He quickly kissed her forehead in a fatherly manner, and left downstairs to find Draco crying with Narcissa. He couldn't even bring himself to lecture his son about hiding emotions, because he himself just lost a daughter. Both parents lost a daughter, and Draco just lost a friend.

That night was filled with tears. Draco ended up crying next to Hari's bed, and Lucius and Cissy were holding each other on the couch.

"Draco? Draco wake up please." Hari asked as she sat up and shook him awake. He looked at her and she couldn't help but stare at his grey eyes. They were puffy and looked bloodshot.

"Dray, why are you crying? What's wrong?" She asked, but Draco just gave her a hug.

"I'm sorry you have to leave. I'm sorry I'm not strong enough to hide my emotions. I'm sorry-" He was cut off and caught off guard by Whipsserjade hissing at him. Maybe because he kept saying sorry. Hari just laughed softly.

"There's nothing to say sorry for DrayDray. Lets just enjoy the time we have now, and we can send owls over the rest of the school year." She reasoned.

"But that old man said no contact!." He said as he hung his head once again.

"Draco, Draco, Draco. He said no HUMAN contact. Owls aren't humans." Draco suddenly looked like christmas came early.

"You think that will work?" He asked, excited but slightly uncertain.

"Absolutely. He should have chosen his words better." Hari said, shrugging.

"Said like a true slytherin." Draco remarked, a smile tugging on his lips.

uWu

Their next day together was a bunch of fun. Lucius, or Lucio as Hari had started calling him, let Draco and her go out to the quidditch field and practice flying. Of course they were just smaller brooms as Lucio didn't want the two kids getting hurt, but they didn't care that much.

Hari absolutely loved the feeling of flying. The wind pushing her black and red hair back into her face, being up off the ground, rushing around faster than anyone. It was an amazing feeling.

"I think you will make an excellent seeker Hari!" Draco said as they were coming down from flying.

"I thought you wanted to be a seeker?" Hari asked as they began putting the brooms back into the broom shed.

"Yeah but your loads better, and lighter too. Better at looking for the snitch. I think I would rather be chaser anyways." He said and dusted off his hands. Whipss suddenly came slithering up to them.

He is right. You are too light. We must fatten you up. I will not have a new Dark Lord being underfed.

"Who said I wanted to be a Dark Lord?" Hari asked the black snake. Of course she had thought about it, but she was nine, that's not thoughts one should have.

Your brain. Ever since we bonded, I hear your thoughts, remember little one? Whipsserjade hissed with a laugh. Yeah she remembered alright.

Uwu

/ "Here Hari! I found the bonding book!" Wendy spoke and Whipss's head suddenly lashed up. He had wanted to do this for a long time. Bond with his little human.

"Thanks Wendy! I'm sure this will help loads." Hari replied as she began going to a chapter titled Snake Bonding and the Dangers. Apparently, you should only bond with a snake if you were a parselmouth, as you can't understand them. The snake can understand humans just fine, but can't speak english. If they could, her trait would be kind of useless.

Hari had decided that speaking the snake tongue was a trait instead of a skill, as books said it was almost impossible to learn. 'Good' She thought. 'No one will understand what i'm saying.'

The actual bonding happened a day later. What they needed to do to bond was share blood, and once she was bonded to Whipss, snake poison wouldn't affect her.

Whipss had saken his fangs in, and she felt instantly sick.

Do not worry little human. You have already eaten a scale of mine, you will be fine.

"Okay." She replied shakily. Her voice was weak and her body felt like it was getting electrocuted.

When she woke up, a full day had passed, and she felt completely okay. Whipsserjade was lying next to her, sleeping. She had looked in the mirror, and saw her own eyes had slit pupils.

"Whipss! What happened to my eyes?!" She almost begged.

Little one, it is fine. Just close your eyes and wish them gone.

So that was what she did every morning now. Wishing her slit pupils into round ones. Don't get her wrong, having snake eyes was a gift, but normal people didn't have snake pupils, and she had to pretend to be normal. At least for now.

Uwu

"Ari? Hari!" Draco yelled, snapping his fingers in front of her face. She had been standing there for a full three minutes.

"Sorry Draco! Just remembered something about Whipss." She said snapping her fingers in his face as well. Draco just laughed and pulled them into the dining room. There was a countless amount of food there. Vegetables, meats, fruits. She was in food heaven. This is more food then she had ever seen in her life!

"That's a lot of food!" She said, stating the obvious. Lucio and Cissy just laughed.

"We wanted you to have an amazing first lunch here. Mostly, we just ask for what we want to eat, and the elves make it." Lucio said as she sat down. Of course, she had some manners, but the Malfoys didn't seem to mind that she wasn't tip top proper.

"Take whatever you want my little snake and dragon. We are able to get more if we run out." Hari blushed and smiled at her new nickname. Snake. She liked it, and so did Draco.

"You should show them your eyes Hari! Makes the nickname stick even better!" She blushed and closed her eyes. When she opened them again, the two adults gasped in shock. She wanted to hide them again, but Lucius spoke up.

"You got those eyes from bonding with Whipsserjade, didn't you?" Hari just nodded her head. She hoped that they didn't hate her. She was really fond of her eyes.

"They are magnificent!" Cissy exclaimed, suddenly standing up to see her eyes closer. "And they kept the same shade of green! Well, except around your pupil. They look a little darker. Has Draco already shown you his?" She asked as she pulled the two children into a hug.

"Yeh. They were really pretty!" Draco couldn't stop the blush on his face. He was messing with a baby dragon when it bit him, so he bit it back, accidently bonding them. The dragon was sleeping in the forest somewhere, but it gave Draco wonderful diamond pupils. It wasn't as good as snakes infrared and night vision, but he could see underwater. And through fire. Not really good for stealth missions, but all the same.

"That's wonderful! Also, Hari, I must speak with you after lunch." Lucius said as they all started eating again. Hari ust gave him a nod. She was wondering when this talk would come. The whole, we will treat you differently in front of people, a pureblood thing.

Lunch was soon coming to an end, and all Hari had eaten were the vegetables and fruit. Ever since bonding with Whipss, it had been hard to eat meat. He had said it was a snake thing, as she could eat raw meat just fine,

'I'm like a vampire. Only meat I eat is raw.' Hari thought when she heard a hard hiss from Whipss.

If you compare yourself to a vampire again, i will be very upset. You are a snake. Not those blood sucking creatures.

Hari just laughed and rubbed her hand on Whipsserjades head.

Uwu

Her final day with the Malfoys came to an end. She was really upset. She and Draco could both show their natural eyes around each other, without having to repress them by magic.

Now she had to go back to her muggle family, leaving the people who made her happy behind. Great. Such a fair trade.

To spend a little extra time with her new family, they agreed to take her home the muggle way. Saturday after lunch was filled with muggle shopping anyways, so on Sunday they just relaxed for as long as they could. Draco and Hari made magic filled bracelets that let them know when they were close. The bracelets could only be taken off by the other person, to make sure they didn't take it off and lose it when upset or mad at the other person.

"Is this your home?" Draco asked with disgust. He hated muggles with his whole heart, but he could play nice for Hari.

"Yeah. It's not much, but I sleep here so..." Her and Draco's discomfort was obvious. Hari could feel Whipss tighten around her stomach, enough to where it would start hurting. She tightly tapped him on the head, and he loosened slightly.

Hari rang the doorbell and waited. The door was suddenly wrenched open.

"Hari! Your back! Dad's out right now." Dudley said ushering all of the family inside.

"Good. Is Aunt Petunia here?" She asked as the Malfoys began taking in the scenery of the house.

"Yeah let me go tell her your back." He suddenly rushed upstairs. Dudley had lost quite a bit of wait ever since Hari brought Whipss home. They would workout together chasing after the long snake of racing together. Aunt Petunia didn't mind, since the snake said he wouldn't hurt them, but Uncle Vernon was always angry every time Dudley would say he was going out to play with the snake and the girl.

"Welcome back Hari. Who are these people?" Petunia had learned how to keep her tongue around the girl, and these were adults of her kind, so they could do whatever they wanted.

"Aunt Petunia! These are my family members! This is Lucius, Narcissa, and Draco!" She said pointing to each of them. Narcissa's mask fell into one of a mother, and Lucius had a small smile on his face.

"A-Are you staying with them?" She asked. Dudleys face fell into one of horror. Hari couldn't leave! They were just now getting along, and then she would take Whipss away! That would leave him with nothing to remember her, and she would forget about him.

"Sady, no." Lucio said as he patted Dracos's head. "Dumbledore has decided that she should stay here until she is eleven. She will still visit you, young man, so you will not lose your cousin. Dudley's eyes just sparkled and pumped a fist into the air.

"Why don't you three go play, and the adults will discuss things?" Narciss asked and Draco and Hari just nodded. She showed them through the back door, and Dudley and Draco let out a sigh.

"So glad Uncle Vernon wasn't here. He would have tried to murder all of us." Hari said. Dudley just nodded his head. He knew his father hated Hari and her kind, but Dudley didn't see why. He had seen her get hit loads of times though, and it had made him start to hate his father.

"Your aunt seems nicer though." Draco said and Hari smiled.

"She is always nice to me now. She knows we won't hurt her unless she does it first." Hari said petting Whipssss head as he sprawled out on the ground.

"I don't know if I should be scared of you or happy for you." Draco said with mock fear. The group just laughed.

uWu

A few days have passed and Hari and Dudley are sitting in Dudleys room. Only two more minutes until her birthday!

"You gotta tell me what you got me Big D!" Hari said as she threw her hands into the air. One more minute....

"Nope!" He said popping the p. "You aren't getting it until you get Drays." He said. Suddenly, there was a tapping sound at her window.

"Speak Of the devil!" Hari said as she got up to open his window. Suddenly a large brown owl flew in holding two presents in its talons. One labeled "Your favorite wizard" and the other "Cissy and Lucio". Draco decided that he was going to be Hari's favorite wizard, and Hari was his favorite witch. Hari thought this was a little weird, but oh well. She opened Draco's present first, and found three things. The first was a mirror. The second was a mini broom, the same one she rode on at his house. When she touched it though, a chain shot out of the back.

"Didn't know witches actually flew brooms." Dudley teased. Hari just shoved him slightly and he laughed.

The third final thing was a photo. She thought it was just a normal photo of the whole family, but it was moving. She decided it was time to read the letter.

Dear Snake!

How's it been without us? I know you're probably wondering about two of the gifts, so I will get to the mirror first.

That mirror is a two way mirror. Just say Dragon and I will come up on it. We should try to talk every sunday night. If you can't call me. If you can call me as well. Don't worry, I'm up.

Now the second thing is a wizarding photo. Tap it with your wand. There are only three photos, but one is our family, and the other two are surprises. Hope you enjoyed the necklace, but there's something special that mom made. It's a portkey. Just say Dragons house and you will appear. Of course you can't use it yet cause of that stupid dumb old door, but oh well.

Hope life is treating you well Snake!

Dragon

"What's the deal with the Dragon and Snake names?" Dudley asked as he read over Hari's shoulder.

"It's our nickname for each other. His name means Dragon." She explained.

"Yeah but doesn't Hari mean Lion?" He asked with one of his eyebrows raised.

"Well, uh." Hari couldn't really explain. She didn't want Dudley to think she was weird because she had snake eyes. "I kind of have snake eyes."

"That's awesome! Show me!" Hari let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. She closed her eyes and opened them again, showing off the killing curse green masterpieces.

"They're so pretty!" Dudley said as he leaned closer. "They almost look like they're glowing! Can you see in the dark?" Hari nodded her head.

"Yeah I don't know why they glow, but I think it's too help me see in the dark. I can also see infrared. Miss Wendy said that was a super rare trait."

"Wow! So you could be like a super cool criminal! Now open the other present!" He said and passed her a small parcel. The second she touched it, it expanded into the size of a book. Hari quickly ripped off the wrapping and read the title. "A Wizens Guide to Simple Dark Spells". It read. To be honest, she was really happy to get this. She could easily learn these wandless, and then practice them with Wendy. She quickly read the letter.

Dear our little snake

How have you been? Draco probably won't tell you in his letter, but he misses you a lot. He won't stop complaining about how unfair it is that you aren't able to come. Everytime he starts, Lucius has to put a silencing charm on him. He speaks for hours.

I hope life is going good for you darling.

Cissy and Lucio.

"Wow, another snake name." Hari just rolled her eyes. "Open mine now Hari. I think you will like it." He said as he handed her a parcel that poorly wrapped. It was bendable.

Hari quickly unwrapped this one as well, and stared at it in shock. She could make out a short sleeve dress, green with glack detail on it.

"Dud, what's this for?" She asked, holding the material in her hand. Dudley just sheepishly rubbed his neck.

"Well, my parents have that meeting next week, and my parents wanted all three of us to match, and my suites black and green, so I got you a dress to match. I don't think they will like you wearing your robes." He answered. "If it's bad I can get you something else." He said, worry evident in his eyes.

"It's amazing!" She said launching herself into Dudley's arms to hug him. He let out a huff of air that could only be described as a sigh.

"Glad you like it, but it's 12:16. I think we should get some sleep." He said as he pointed at the clock.

"Oh yeah. Night Big D!" Hari said as she walked back down the stairs, making sure to avoid the squeaky step.

uWu

It had been two years and a week since Hari's birthday. The date was august 7th. It was a normal day like always. Uncle Vernon banging on her new room (Dudley had a big fit that she was keeping the snake from him so they needed to have close rooms) door to cook breakfast for them, going out to the front yard to water and tend to the bushes, and then go play with Dudley. Today however, it felt different. Of course she heard the banging on her door.

Now she was cooking in the kitchen, with Whipss around her waist. She slipped a piece of raw bacon to Whipss and he hissed in approval.

"GIRL!" Hari heard from across the kitchen. "Did you just give that snake a piece of my bacon!?" Vernon yelled as he stomped over.

"I had to, he threatened to bite me." Hari fibbed. Uncle Vernon's face went purple, showing he was angry.

"Should have let him! It would be better if you were gone!" Vernon raised a hand and slapped her, right when the front door opened and Aunt Petunia yelled "Vernon NO!". Hari wanted to cry. This was the hardest she had ever been hit. Whipss raised his head, ready to attack.

"No Whipss. Do not attack. I wish to stay here. Please stay with me and Dudley." Hari begged. The snake just slithered back over to the two of them, as Dudley was now sitting on the floor with Hari.

"Hari let me see it." Dudley said as he removed her hand. You could see a big pink mark, that would most likely bruise.

"Stupefy!" Hari and Dudley heard. Hari was instantly off the ground wit Whipss right next to her. Harry was only about 4" 6' now, and Whipss was about six feet, so the height difference was there.

"Severus Snape?"Hari asked as she crossed her arms. Why was he here? Was he going to take her back to the Malfoys?

Hari hadn't heard anything from the Malfoys since her tenth birthday. Every Letter she has sent comes back unopened. Did she do something wrong?

"Yes...That's my name. How do you know it?" The greasy looking man asked. Hari just looked down at her snake.

"Dray, er I am Draco told me who you were, and what you looked like." Hari muttered. Could she even call Draco Dray anymore?

"You know the Malfoys?" He asked again. Hari just nodded. "Alright then. I am to take you to get your School things. Leave the snake and lets go." The man said as he went back to the door.

"No."

"Excuse me?" He asks, a snarl on his face. God how she looked like Lilly, except for the black in her hair.

"I mean I can't leave Whipsserjade. We kind of bonded. Just like Draco and his dragon." Hari explained as Whipss spun around her waist.

"Whipss, you're heavy. I don't think I can carry you."

You know the weightless spell, you can use it on me.

"Why do I always forget these things."

"You're a parselmouth?" The greasy old man shivered.

Traitor! Light freak! Let me kill him!

Hari heard the voice again. It was raspy, but sounded young. Like a person who barely talks.

Tell him that he is a traitor to the dark, and Tom will not forgive him.

'Why do you always talk about yourself in third person?' Hari thought, but she got no answer.

"Yes I speak the sacred tongue." Hari's right arm shivered in pain. Most people thought she had pains in her scar, but it was in fact the snake mark on her shoulder. Tom, or Marvolo as he insisted to be called, had told her all about how he had killed her parents, and accidently made himself a horcrux. She was the horcrux holder. She knew everyone thought that Tom was in the lightning mark on her forehead, but he was in the snake mark covering her shoulder.

Hari's eyes suddenly went dark red. "You are a traitor Severus! Giving my plans away to Dumbledore! You shall suffer when I return!" Hari of course could hear all of that, but when Tom went back into her brain she acted confused.

"Professor? Dudley? What happened? My brain is really fuzzy." She said and rubbed her scar. Dudley already knows about Tom, but Petunia and Severus don't. She was grateful for that. Dudley just looked confused.

"I was calling your name because you were staring off into space. Your snake looked like it wanted to attack. Now we must get going. Dumbledore wants you to meet the Weasleys." He said and held out his arm. "We are going to apparate. It will take us into the Leaky Cauldron." He said and Whipsserjade tightened around her waist as she went to grab his arm.

"One second." She says. She had finished all of the books Wendy had around two months ago, so she knew all first through third year charms and spells. Wendy had also taught her how to become an animagus. Wendy's animagus was a tawny brown owl. Hari's was a crow. She thought it was funny that the girl who survived a dark lord was a symbol of death.

Hari waved her hand over Whipss and whispered the incantation to make him feather light. She could do wordless magic as well, but she licked to look fancy.

"Already know somethings about magic? That's not entirely disappointing. Now hurry up, let's go." Hari quickly grabbed Snape's arm and she felt her stomach pull. She had gone through the floo and flown, but never this. She felt sick.

When Hari reopened her eyes, they were inside the Leaky Cauldron, when everyone stopped to look at them.

"Listen up everyone! Hari's back!" The housekeeper, Tom, yelled. Everyone suddenly stood up and went over to her. She was about three hugs, five handshakes, and two people bowing down to her when Whipsserjade hissed violently.

Move you nasty humans! Touching my little snake! You should all be ashamed!

Everyone quickly backed off, not knowing what to do about the snake. Hari just giggled with a small smile.

"I'm so sorry about him ma'am's and misters! He doesn't like people touching me." She said when she suddenly was turned around by two red haired boys.

"I can see why Forge. Look at that mark."

"Ah yes my dear Gred. That will definitely bruise." The other one said, most likely the twin.

"OH! You must be Fred" She said pointing at her own called Forge. "And you must be George!" She looked up at them and they looked confused.

"How did you do that? You got our name rights. Not even our mother can do it!" Fred said as he shook her hand.

"Well, You just changed the last parts of your name, right? Like your Fred and just took red and replaced it with Oerge. I hope I'm right." She put her head down and made it look like she was ashamed.

"Yeah you are!" Said George

"We gotta find new names! You just let out our secret to our whole family!" He said with his hand over his heart. Hari let out a giggle with her hands over her mouth.

Freckles for the first and Speckles for the second.

"How about Freckles and Speckles?" Hari asked and the two just stared down at her with surprise.

"We are adopting her Fred."

"Of course brother George."

"You are not adopting anyone, boys!" A plump woman yelled as she went to pull her boys away from Hari and wrapped her in a hug.

"Oh hello Hari dear! Let me heal that bruise. Episkey!" She said and Hari's face felt better. The bruise was gone, but the red mark was still there. "How did this happen Severus?" The woman asked.

"Her muggle Uncle hit her because she fed the snake." Hari sent a glare his way and Snape looked incredibly smug.

"Oh your poor dear. Who is the snake anyways? Why do you have him?" She asked as Whipss went around Hari's small frame.

"His name is Whipsserjade, but I call him Whipss, or sometimes Jade. He's an Obscurus Marmor, and He is my familiar!" She finished and hugged Whipss tightly. Whipss just flicked his tongue out onto her cheek as a kiss.

"Ah! Well that's good that you have a familiar. Now Severus, do you have her shopping list?" Mrs. Weasly asked. Draco had always told her that the weasleys had red hair, lots of freckles, and more kids than they could afford.

"Yes, but we have to stop at Gringotts first Molly."

"Why professor?" Hari asked. You could barely see him roll his eyes.

"To get your money." He said as he sent a glare at the girl.

"But I already have my money?" She said as she held up a bag that she had hidden in her pockets.

"And how, pray tell, did you get this gold?" He asked, as if thinking she stole it.

"Lucio and Cissy took me to get the gold a few years ago when I came over, in case I needed to buy something quick. It only has about 200 galleons in it though." She saw Snape visibly stiffen.

"Who are Lucio and Cissy Severus?" The man standing next to Molly asked.

"She means Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy." He said and the two adults froze.

"You know the Malfoys Dearie?" Molly asked. Hari nodded her head.

"We met when I was at my wizarding lessons. Miss Wendy is friends with them, so that's how I met Draco, and then I went over to their house. They were supposed to have custody for me since I wasn't supposed to go to the Dursleys.." Hari began rambling on about dumb old door's and not reading wills.

"Ah okay darling." The man said. "I'm Arthur Weasly. This is my wife Molly. My third oldest son Percy, the twins Fred and George, my youngest boy Ron, he's in your year, and my youngest child of all Ginny." He said as he pointed to everyone except the twins, as he just pointed to both of them.

"How do you do?" Percy said.

"Hullo Hari" The twins said

"Hi Hari.." Ron said, blush evident on his face.

"Oh my lord your Hari Potter! I am such a big fan!" The girl named Ginny said. Hari just forced a blush on her face and backed up a step.

"That's quite enough Ginny. Don't go scaring our company. Now Hari, are you ready to go?" Hari nodded her head at Mr. Weasly. Severus then handed her a letter.

"Finite Incantatem." She said before she grabbed it. The letter came up green, marking there was a spell cast.

"What did you just do?" Asked Forge as he peered over her shoulder.

"Finite Incantatem. Made sure there were no compulsion spells. I don't really trust Dumbledore." She stated and began reading over the letter's contents.

Students must wear

Three Sets of Plain Work Robes (Black)

One Plain Pointed Hat (Black) for day wear

One Pair of Protective Gloves (dragon hide or similar)

One Winter Cloak (Black, silver fastenings)

Please note that all student's clothes should carry name-tags at all times.

Books

The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 1 by Miranda Goshawk

A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot

Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling

A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch

One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore

Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander

The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble

Others

1 Wand

1 Cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)

1 set of glass or crystal phials

1 telescope

1 set of brass scales

Students may also bring an Owl OR a Cat OR a Toad.

First years are reminded that they are not allowed their own brooms!

-Minerva McGonagall.

"Can we get our books first?" Hari asked and Molly just nodded.

"Of course dear! We were heading there now!" She said and they all began walking to Flourish and Botts. Hari felt a slight pull on her bracelet, knowing Draco was near. When Hari walked in, she suddenly felt small minded. The books in the library were never this big!

Hari quickly got all of her books for the year and went straight to the potions sections. She only did a few potions with Wendy, but she loved the subject. So sad Professor Snape had to teach it. She picked up the potions book she needed for this year, and picked up another called "Potions To Learn That Are Incredibly Useful" She quickly put the book in her stack and went to the clerk to buy her books.

"Hogwarts dear?" The man asked and she just nodded. "Plus a little extra reading? Haha! The wisdom of the youth! That will be 13 Galleons." She put 39 coins on the counter.

"I would like to pay for the Weasley twins books as well." Hari said. The shopkeeper looked at her in shock for a second.

"It's rare we get people like you. All the books for you are half priced. This will pay for the whole family. Take 11 back. It's three galleons for the book." He said as he scooped up 28 galleons

"Thank you sir! Mrs.Weasley!" She called over and the woman walked over.

"Yes dear? Is everything okay?" Molly asked.

"I went to ask if I could pay for your books, but it turns out they were already paid for! Isn't that amazing?" Molly stared at the shopkeeper in shock.

"Are you sure?" She asked and the man nodded.

"It says here 1991 all Weasley school books paid off." Mrs.Weasley was crying now.

"ARTHUR! COME HERE!" She yelled and all of the children came over trying to see what was wrong.

"What's wrong dear? Did something happen?" Molly just nodded blubbering. She couldn't catch her breath to properly say something.

"Someone paid for everyone's books this year! Isn't that amazing?" Hari asked and Arthur started hugging everyone.

"Oh yes that's an amazing thing!" Percy smiled slightly while the other three boys were cheering.

"Come on then, everyone get your school books. Let's head to get your robes done." Mrs. Weasley had finally regained her composure.

"One second, I have to pay for mine." Mrs. Weasley just nodded her head and led everyone out to MADAM MALKIN'S ROBES FOR ALL OCCASIONS.

"You didn't tell them it was you?" The man asked and she just shook her head and handed him 10 galleons.

"It wasn't needed. Take these for Ginny Weasley. She's starting school next year." The man just smiled and nodded, putting the coins into a certain pouch.

Hari walked out soon and went straight to Madam Malkins. Inside she could see Ron with his arm stretched out getting measured. Right as she was going to walk in she was pulled back by none other than Fred and George.

"Why did you pay for us," Fred asked. Hari just looked up at him and smiled.

"Was just going to pay for you two but he said he'd pay half for all of you, so I paid the other half." George just nodded.

"So you weren't taking pity on us?" George asked and Hari just shook her head.

"Though you Slytherins might think otherwise, I was just being nice." Fred and George froze.

"She can read minds, Fred! How did you know we were Slytherins?" He asked and Hari quickly revealed her snake eyes.

"I can smell a snake a mile away. Plus, Your whole family smells like Lions except Percy. He smells like a bird." She said.

"Yep, we are adopting her George," Fred said and Hari giggled.

"Don't laugh at your mother Hari! That's unkind!" George said. Hari went into full-blown laughter at Fred's appalled face.

"Why am I the mother? I should be the father! I am a better beater then you!" Hari rolled her eyes and went inside the shop letting the boys argue.

"Oh there you are Hari! Where were you?" Mrs.Weasley asked. Hari pointed outside to where George and Fred were standing.

"They are arguing about who's my mother and who's my father between the two of them" She ended with a shrug.

"Boys will be boys. You're up next dear, Percy just finished." Molly said before she walked out of the shop towards the twins.

"Hullo, Ron!" Hari said with a smile. He just looked at her and gave her a small smile.

"Why are you talking to me?" He asked. He wasn't angry, more like scared.

"I-I wanted us to be friends. If you don't want to that's okay.." She ended and looked down.

Good Job little human. Play the guilt card on him. Make him bow to you. Hari wanted to roll her eyes but if she did Ron was bound to notice.

"N-No I wanna be your friend too, but you're famous! I didn't think you would want to be friends with me." Hari looked up at him with a soft blush and teary eyes. Ron was finished now so she moved over and hugged him, making sure everyone was looking.

"Yay! I'm so happy we are going to be friends!" She said and hugged Ron tighter. She hugged him for a second then quickly let go and forced the blush onto her face to be bigger.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hug you without your permission! I just probably ruined our friendship already..." Ron was blushing too but gave her a quick hug too.

"No no, it's okay! I just wasn't expecting it. Girls don't hug me often.."

"Then I will hug you all the time!" Hari said as she went back to the place she was supposed to stand so Madam Malkin could measure her.

uWu

Hari had gotten everything she needed from all the stores when she suddenly felt a pull on her bracelet. A hard pull.

"He's here Professor Snape!" She said jumping around. Severus and the Weasley family just looked at her.

"Who's here?" He asked as if it was terrible speaking to her.

"Draco! We have magic bracelets that tell us when the other is near! I will be back!" She said as she followed the bracelet's pull. Whipss suddenly went on the ground to start clearing the way. That's when she saw a tall man and woman enter a bookshop. Following behind them was a pale boy with the same platinum blonde hair.

"Mrs. Potter get back here!" Severus said as she rushed into the storeroom labeled Croniums Magic Books for All.

"Draco!?" She asked as the bracelet continued pushing her forward.

"Hari!?" Draco said as he turned around as did the two adults.

The two kids practically lept into each other's arms. It had been so long since she had her from them. It was at that moment when Hari was squeezed into Draco's arms, that Severus Snape decided to walk into the store.

"Mrs.Potter! You do not run after people!" He said, loathing in his tone.

"It's fine Severus! After all, we are family. We haven't gotten any of her letters, and I take it she hasn't gotten ours either. Now come here little snake!" Lucius said as he picked her up and swung her around. She then went up to Narcissa and wrapped around her waist. Whipss on the other hand instantly wrapped around Draco's arm, weighing him down.

"He's almost six feet long Hari! How do you carry him?" Draco laughed out as Whipss licked his chin.

"Weightless charms." Hari shrugged. Draco just laughed.

"I think it was someone's birthday a week ago. I think we should get her a present." Cissy said and Hari smiled. "Also Hari, we are in the wizarding world. There is no need to hide your eyes. Dragons not hiding his. There are plenty of people with familiars here." She said afterward. Hari was grateful. She quickly released her power and her eyes showed a bright reptile green.

"Still as beautiful as ever.," Draco mumbled underneath her breath.

"What did you say, Dray?" Hari asked as she walked over to him. He had to keep his mask on because seeing her now made his heart flutter.

"Nothing. Who are the people Severus is talking to?" He asked, clearly trying to change the subject.

"OH! Those are the Weasley's! Severus introduced them to me! Come meet them!" She said, pulling Draco by his arm. She had to keep her childish image up for at least today.

"Hey guys!" She said coming out of the store building with a fuming Draco Malfoy behind her. "This is Draco Malfoy, the one I was telling you about. Draco, meet The Weasley's! That's Percy, He's a Ravenclaw, That's Fred and George, they're Slytherins, and that's Ron and Ginny! Ginny is a year below us, and Ron is our age!" The families couldn't help but smile at Hari, but for different reasons. The Weasleys, because she was the picture of a perfectly happy child, and the Malfoys because their little snake was such a manipulative one.

"We know the Weasleys dear. I work with Arthur here." Lucio explained. He and Arthur soon shook hands.

"Ohhhh That Arthur! The one you said was super good at his job? The one that loves muggle stuff? The one I could help with muggle stuff?" Narcissa waved her hand and Hari kept talking but no one could hear her.

"Sorry about her. Once she starts talking she never stops. She's my great aunt's Granddaughter if you're wondering how we are related.

"Yes." Snape drawled out. "She said she stayed with you when she was younger, is that true?" He asked. Narcissa just nodded her head and began discussing things with Severus and Molly. Arthur and Percy instead went over to Hari. Arthur canceled the silencing charm and she looked up at him and Percy.

"How did you know where we all were sorted, Hari?" Arthur asked.

"Well, as you can see from my eyes, I have my snake senses, and I can smell what people's houses are like. The twins smell like Mischief and snakes. Percy smells like a bird and a library. Both you and Mrs.Weasley smell like Lions, but Mrs.Weasley smells like a kitchen, and you smell like paperwork." She explained and Percy just nodded.

"I was going to ask you about that. You said Whipsserjade was your familiar but you didn't have snake pupils, I honestly thought you were lying." Said Percy.

"I didn't want to make anyone mad or make them hate me by having snake eyes." Both of the older people just nodded. Soon Draco came over and said,

"Mother and Father have offered to buy everyone ice cream from Florean Fortescue's."

"Okay, Dray! Let's go! Do you think they have mint chocolate chip?" Hari and Draco began walking towards Lucio and Cissy, as well as the rest of the family.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

35.8K 679 30
she's got a stone cold heart, she's a beautiful badass , people call her the Slytherin queen and didn't dare look into her beautiful eyes and to top...
57.8K 1.7K 16
-HUGE FKN TW- Non-con between Drarry, mentions of other stuff. Please refrain from reading of you're sensitive on those sort of topics. Just before t...
52.2K 1K 34
"love is heavy and light, bright and dark, hot and cold, sick and healthy, asleep and awake - its everything except what it is" theodore not x fem...
246K 5.8K 26
The life he lived, a lie. Almost everyone was completely different than what he originally thought. And so his anger fuels him to go through a journe...