cold prince ; masumi usui

By miikages

you would like to know him more, the sweet little cold prince. ๐Ÿ‘ COLD PRINCE masumi usui fanfiction More

cold prince

129 8 1
By miikages

"wait, isn't she the transferee?" the whispers started to spread as she hit the cold hard floor.

"oh no, she caused trouble to masumi-kun!" another voice yelled out. everyone looked horrified and the girl just bit her bottom lip.

she looked up to the guy, as he stared at her. his face look shocked, managing to look at her full appearance. his heart never beat like this before except to the director of the mankai company, izumi tachibana. he never thought he would feel a single thing to this girl.

and that's to the clumsy new transferee.

———

bored thoughts and imaginations,
cold prince.

© miikages
masumi usui is a strange guy, but you never know, there might be more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 108K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
875K 40.5K 173
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
591K 9.2K 63
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
251K 24.3K 60
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...