The Gunslinger: Rising of the...

By Outlaw_Hunter

Y/N, a teenage boy visiting Japan in the summer, he comes across a book in a shop that will change his life f... More

Chapter 1: The Book
Chapter 2: A New Journey
Chapter 3: A Companion?
Chapter 4: Trust
Chapter 5: The Day Before
Chapter 6: The Wave of Catastrophe
Chapter 7: Dueling Pistols
Chapter 8: A New Member
Chapter 9: Help
Chapter 10: The Cowboy
Chapter 11: Catastrophe Returns
Chapter 12: Problematic
Chapter 13: Breaking Point
Chapter 14: Truth Revealed
Chapter 15: Close Call
Chapter 17: Judge and Jury
Announcement

Chapter 16: Judgement

9.2K 224 127
By Outlaw_Hunter

A/N: 3rd POV was the majority vote in the previous chapter. So I will write the rest of this book in that format. I hope you all enjoy this one.

Not far from the Checkpoint, Naofumi and his party were transported there by Fitoria, the current Fiolial queen. A few days prior, Naofumi and the others had quite the experience. They were running from Myne and the other heroes, encountered a person who caused great trouble to Raphtalia in her past, also fighting a dragon that the previous Heroes sealed away, and that led them to Fitoria.

During their time with Fitoria, Filo had peaked the interest of the Fiolial Queen, and after a battle, she determined that Filo was fit to become the next Fiolial Queen, so she made her the heir to it. That process involved giving Filo a cowlick, which she despised. Everyone else thought it looked cute on her, but with her being navie and stubborn, which was traits that resembled someone she knew, she continued to pull the piece of hair off.

"So a hero is nearby?" Naofumi asked Fitoria, she had mentioned earlier that she was transport them to a place near a hero, so Naofumi could try to get everyone on the same page again.

"Yes, I must leave now, remember your promise Shield Hero. If one hero dies, then fighting the wave becomes near impossible." She then vanished right in front of their eyes.

"Couldn't have told us which hero it was?" Naofumi sighed. "Come on, let's head for the checkpoint. If it is Ren or Itsuki, then maybe we have a good chance of getting through to either one of them"

Time Skip

At the checkpoint, there were multiple soldiers across the walk away of the wall. One of them was looking out into the distance and noticed some movement. He did his best to narrow his vision down. He gasped in disbelief in what he saw coming over the hill, so he quickly ran to let the hero know who was coming.

Naofumi and everyone else were  pretty close to the checkpoint. He had his eyes fixated on the entrance at the checkpoint. Raphtalia and Melty looked at the shield hero in worry, but they trusted him with what he chooses to do. The only other person they could trust in this situation would be Y/n, and all them had him and his party in their prayers.

Upon arriving to the checkpoint, Naofumi was met by no other than Motoyasu, the Spear hero. A mental groan ran through Naofumi's mind, but he needed to make him listen. So, Naofumi got off the carriage, that was given by Fitoria, and headed to speak with Motoyasu.

"Motoyasu, let us through, I wish to not fight you." Naofumi stated. Motoyasu clenched his spear in anger.

"Is that all you have to say?"

"Huh?" Naofumi was confused. He didn't know what Motoyasu was talking about.

"Is that all you have to say?!? Traitor!" Motoyasu yelled and darted at Naofumi, attacking the shield hero. "Devil of the Shield!" He tried to use more force, but Naofumi held his ground.

"Wait a minute Motoyasu. Let's talk through this!" Naofumi pleaded. 'He's really trying to kill me' He thought while defending himself.

"Master Naofumi!" Raphtalia yelled with worry filling her voice. Naofumi put a hand up to signal that everything was okay so far.

"Why should I listen to you!?! You and that brain washing shield!?! After what you did to Ren, Itsuki, and even Y/n! You tricked us! You said that we needed to work together and you betrayed us!" Motoyasu yelled while continuing his attack. Naofumi tried his best to talk while blocking his attacks.

"What are you talking Motoyasu!?"

"You're even more heartless than I thought! Pitiful! I finally know my reason why I was summoned here. It is to defeat you once and for all, MURDER!" Motoyasu yelled, this caused Naofumi and his party to stare in shock. Naofumi was able to force him off and create see distance between the two.

"Murder? Ren, Itsuki, and Y/n are dead?" Melty covered her mouth in shock and fear. "No, how could this be?"

"No... The other heroes, Sistine, Toothless..." Raphtalia muttered thinking about the others.

Naofumi initial shock started to settle down a bit, once he started to think about it more. "Okay Motoyasu, I need you to really listen to me here"

"Why should I?" Motoyasu retorted back while preparing to attack Naofumi once again.

"Let me ask you this, did you see the bodies yourself Motoyasu?" Naofumi asked him, this made Motoyasu actually think.

"N-no, I didn't" he muttered out.

"Okay, so if you didn't see them, then why should you believe they are dead?" Naofumi continued, he began to think he could get somewhere with him now, but that all changed when someone else had made their presence.

"Because a reliable source from the church saw their bodies. All signs pointed that you, The Devil of the Shield, killed the other heroes." Princess Myne answered while her and the other party members of the Spear Hero stood behind him in support.

"Well damn, this just made everything more difficult" Naofumi muttered.

Time Skip with Y/n, Sistine, and Toothless

As the trio made their way to the current location of the Queen, they passed many soldiers on the way there. It wasn't too far from where Y/n almost lost his life along with Ren and Itsuki, but after a few minutes, they found their way to a hillside that had multiple tents set up. A symbol to show that these people were getting ready for war.

"Follow me, her majesty is up this way" the shadow gestured to you three.

"Well I'll be damned, she didn't say 'I dare say" Y/n talked to himself. Sistine overheard him and had a small laugh escape her body.

"Is there a problem? I dare say" The Shadow asked.

"Shietttttttt. I thought we were getting somewhere too with this 'I dare say" Y/n groaned at the Shadow's reply. The Shadow looked at him for a few seconds, but decided to not continue on with that conversation. She quickly turned around and continued to lead the way to the Queen.

"Maybe she got the hint" Y/n whispered to Sistine. She rolled her eyes at the Cowboy.

"Don't be mean"

"It's just annoying at times. That's all" Y/n continued on. He then started to notice a few soldiers giving him a salute, he waved them off though, he wasn't the person to revive that gesture.

"No reason for that, unless you want to clean my boots off, then I'll make that exception." He joked with them. They didn't know how to answer that, they gave the Gunslinger a look a bewilderment. Toothless decided to scare them as well, he walked over to them and gave them a playful smile, but quickly showed his teeth, causing them to jump back.

"Sheesh, get the stick outta your ass will ya?" Y/n sighed, he whistled for the dragon to return to their side. Sistine heard this and hit his arm.

"I said don't be mean! I'm even more surprised that you're acting this way, what happened to the act from earlier?" She questioned.

"Can't say no to the Queen" Y/n mumbled lowly, "Act all tough and mighty, but at the end of the day, probably wouldn't be where I am if she hasn't helped me from the get go with the money. Plus, maybe she'll tell me I don't have hold back on the Pope and her daughter"

"Wait... You're planning to kill them?" Sistine asked, she was starting to get worried about Y/n, so was Toothless.

"They're no better than that damn Gaku, they tried to kill us, they're still trying to kill us. So, better to end the problem before it gets worse." Y/n narrowed his eyes.

"Y/n..." Sistine started to speak, her memory of seeing him hurt after his fight against Gaku started to flood her mind. She didn't see it completely, but Y/n was injured badly, and she never wanted to see that again.

"Yes sweetheart?"

Sistine's face redden hearing that, "you know this battle is nothing like the one with Gaku, right?"

"Yeah, that's pretty obvious."

"Well," she hesitated, "with that powerful weapon, do you think you can kill the pope still?"

"Darlin, he'll never see it coming" Y/n answered confidently. He was going to continue, but the shadow interrupted the conversation.

"We are here, I dare say. Her majesty already requested a private conversation with you, alone"  she pointed at the entrance to the tent.

"You and that damn, "I dare say", Y/n huffed while he walked into the tent. He was quickly met by assistants putting armor on the Queen. They were almost finished already, putting on the chest plate was the final piece and checking things over with her armor. The armor protecting her arms, chest, hips and shins. It also had a purple fabric that resembled a dress on the lower part of the armor. There were Ruby gems on the armor as well, two on the knee caps and wrist guards, three going in a straight line from her chest. It was the same Ruby that was on her crown and necklace.

'Aint gonna deny, she looks very pretty' Y/n thought while staring at the Queen.

"Y/n Black, I'm very grateful that you're still alive"

"Yeah, s'pose I need to thank you once again." Y/n sighed.

"No need to. This wouldn't have happened if I returned quicker, but unfortunately we are in this situation now." She held her head in disappointment.

"I like to say, shit happens. They're evil bastards out there in every world; yours, mine, the other heroes, and so on. I didn't have the ability to fix that in my world, but I do have that ability now."

That statement caused the Queen to smile again, she rose her head and turned to the Gunslinger. "Well, with you saying that, it makes me even more grateful that it was you who was summoned. Y/n, we will get through this and I will restore order to Melromarc when this is over with. The crimes of the Pope with the Three Heroes Church and Malty S. Melromarc against you and the Shield Hero, as well as the effort to kill the others, will be atoned."

"Well that can't happen unless I start heading there now." Y/n answered quickly. He was waiting for her to say one specific sentence then he was on his way to help the others.

"Before you leave, I have a request" she look at the Gunslinger in his eyes. It was clearly a hard question to ask because in this moment, she was being a mother and not the Queen.

"Yes ma'am"

"I ask you to spare my daughter's life. This is a request from me being her mother, not the Queen. I would like to handle matters with her myself. As for the Pope, that can be your decision"

"Well, I'll tell you right now that the bastard doesn't deserve to live. If he is doing this in all of the act of God, might as well send him to his maker" Y/n replied while walking towards the opening of the tent.

"I see" Mirellia understood his answer. "I will be there as quickly as possible. Please, keep the heroes safe, if any of them dies, the Wave becomes near impossible to defeat."

"Well, as long as Motoyasu doesn't say anything stupid to me, I'll do just that. They're waiting for your orders, your majesty" Y/n replied walking out of the tent.

"Please, be safe Y/n. You're more needed than you think. Don't do anything irrational" Mirellia sighed and grabbed her crown. She put it on and adjusted it to the comfortable fit. She then took a deep breath and walked towards the opening of the tent. Entering the view of every solider and shadow, they all have a salute or kneeled for her. They all were awaiting her command.

"Today we go to war against Pope Biscas T. Balmus and the three heroes church. He is a traitor to our country and we will put an end to him and his followers. We leave immediately, cavalry head out!" She ordered the soldiers they all saluted once more and began to head to the battle.

"Your majesty, are you ready?" One of her shadows asked.

"Yes, we need to get there as soon as possible" she answered. She then turned and looked to the sky and thought to herself once last thing before heading to the checkpoint herself,

'Shield Hero, please stay alive long enough for Y/n to get there. I will be there as soon as I can.'

Time Skip

After taking a huge attack from the Pope. Naofumi and his party, along with Motoyasu and his group, found themselves in a crater that was caused by the attack. Thus giving the Pope the high ground A/N: It's fookin Obi Wan Kenobi

While the plan was revealed to Naofumi that everything was being set up, Motoyasu leanred that Myne was playing him all along. Unfortunately for his stubbornness, he still refused to listen to that at the moment.

Motoyasu fired off a powerful attack, that was a combination spell from his party, at the Pope, in hopes of defeating him, but to his surprise, it was blocked by a defense spell. After witnessing the capability of the power, an explanation was made from Melty about the replica weapon, Naofumi began to think of strategies on how to beat it once he understood more of it.

"Such foolishness, you're a false hero! You will be killed alongside the Devil of the Shield!" Balmus yelled at the group. He then sent another attack at them, but was deflected by Naofumi's shield.

"Don't you know that the waves are basically impossible when a cardinal hero is killed?!?" Naofumi yelled at the Pope.

"We shall summon new ones when you are all killed. And the only person to blame is you, Devil of the Shield. Once we do that and overthrow the Queen! This country will have righteousness order!"

"This isn't good, they have an endless pool of mana powering that weapon. There has to be a way to defeat him" Naofumi muttered. While he was thinking of a plan, two familiar attacks came into the area.

"Meteor Shot!"

"Hundred Swords!"

A combination of the attacks went straight for the Pope, he quickly formed a barrier. The barrier was able to withstand most of the attack, but it ended up breaking and causing a recoil to knock the pope down to one knee.

"Your holiness!" One of the followers came to his side to help him to his feet again.

"Looks like we got here just in time" Ituski stated, he and Ren were on top of the terrain on the other side of the crater. They jumped off the edge and slid down the terrain. They both quickly made their way over to the others.

"Ren, Itsuki.. you're alive!?" Motoyasu was stunned. So was Naofumi, but he started to think that there was a better chance that Y/n was still alive.

"Yes" Ren answered Motoyasu.

"I thought you guys were dead!?!"

"Well, we almost were. Things happened and that's it" Ren continued on.

"What exactly happened?"

"Well," Ren started, "Itsuki and myself had suspicions about the Church, ended up teaming up with Y/n"

"So... He's alive?" Naofumi interrupted him.

"Yes, though we don't know what he did after we headed here. He's either shortly behind us or just bailed out on us"

"No he wouldn't do that" Naofumi replied, "I personally asked him to look into all of this, no way he would betray us like this. He'll be here."

"Anyways, we found a secret file that led us to a shrine of the replica, turned out to be a fake. It was all a trap set up by the Three Heroes Church, luckily we were saved"

"We were saved by these people called the Shadows, they were working for the Queen" Itsuki added. "We know now that you were framed Naofumi." He then turned to the Pope, "The Queen is heading here with reinforcements, so you all should surrender now! You're a traitor to the country!"

That statement made all of the followers behind Pope Balmus start to fear that they will lose this battle now. The Pope began to explain this is what they signed up for and if they don't end this now, this act for God will be a disgrace to them all.

"Dedicate half the mana to a force field and the other to the weapon" he commanded one of his followers.

"Sir, if we do that, it will take much longer to power the weapon and we are losing people. Lives are at stake now sir!"

"Do you not follow the will of God? This is all for him and you're questioning everything we are doing for him!?!" The Pope replied back with annoyance in his tone. The follower hung his head low to that.

"No sir I am not questioning, it's all for the sake of our Lord and savior"

"Good, now it looks like they're wasting time, enough for us to power this weapon" the Pope prepared to launch another attack.

"Right" the follower answered, he then turned to the group of people and began to command them to make half the people use their magic for making a barrier and the others to provide aid to the weapon.

While that was happening, Naofumi was hearing out the other heroes. They weren't apologizing for their actions, but they were willing to help each other out in this mess.

"The Four Cardinal heroes, all working together" Itsuki sighed, "never thought I'd see that day happening"

"Yeah, definitely a surprise. Say Naofumi, what plan do you have thought of?" Motoyasu asked while looking to the Shield Hero. Naofumi was strategizing his plan with his party, instead planning out without the other cardinal heroes.

"Hey man, no need to act like the lone wolf in this situation."

"I'm not working with you three. I'll figure this out myself with my party. Just because you figured out that I have not been in the wrong, doesn't mean I'm going to forgive you that easily." Naofumi gave the three a look of disgust.

"We need you in this situation. We can't win if you aren't helping us." Itsuki replied.

"You three aren't even good heroes, overthrowing someone in a civilization that worsened when the new leader was placed in. Ren, killing that dragon and leaving the carcass to rot nearly killed a village! It isn't a game where the corps just disappears. And don't get me started on Motoyasu"

"I was trying to help!" Motoyasu yelled at Naofumi.

"By giving them a seed that was cursed and it grew over a town? Your actions have put us in this situation, and I'm the one who had to constantly clean them up! Motoyasu, even after Y/n kicking your ass every time you wanted to fight, you refused to use a signed ounce of your brain. If ya did that, maybe we wouldn't be here clinging onto life right now."

"He's right you know, you're wrapped around your girlfriend's finger over there" Ren pointed to Myne.

"A-anyways" Motoyasu stammered, "look Naofumi, can we just put that behind us now? We need to defeat the Pope, we can't do that unless we work together"

Naofumi stayed silent for a few seconds after thinking over the situation more. Motoyasu wasn't wrong, but he didn't like the idea. However, he still needed to keep a promise he made to Fitoria.

"Fine, I'll work with you this one time. Not for the sake of having a clean slate with you three. I have a promise to uphold with Fitoria" Naofumi replied while looking at his party. The eyes of Raphtalia, Melty, and Filo brightened immensely. They all cheered in happiness that Naofumi was working with the others liked he promised.

"Already said it before, but the four cardinal heroes working together, let's take this traitor down" Itsuki smiled while looking at the others.

While all that was happening, there was enough mana built up within the replica to fire off an attack. However, the Pope had a different plan of action.

"You all are about to witness the true power of group magic. The false heroes and the devil of the shield, your time being here is over! Group defenses magic! CATHEDRAL!" The Pope yelled while raising the weapon high in the air. All the followers canted at the same time while releasing the high powered magic spell. A black, ominous looking ball of magic slowly started to make it's way up high into the air. At the same the time, the Pope was laughing hysterically, as if he already won the battle.

"What is that spell?"

"I don't know, but whatever it is, it doesn't look good"

"Damnit, just what kind of power is this?" Naofumi asked himself while watching this spell slowly go into place. "Y/n, we really need that cancellation bullet right about now"

Ren grew impatient and used his 'Hundred Swords' spell towards the Pope. It was easy casted aside by the power of the Replica Weapon.

"Damn, thought that was a good time to catch him off guard" He commented while seeing his attack dissipate.

They all went back to see this group spell take its place once more, it slowly reached to the top of the sky and looked like it was about to set in place. However, it suddenly disappeared from the sky.

Everyone waited a few seconds before saying something. They didn't know what to expect when it came to this type of spell.

"Huh? What exactly happened to the spell?!?" The Pope yelled in disbelief. He then turned to his followers and started to see some of them pass out from the over use of the mana.

"No, no, no. There's not enough people to cast another cathedral spell."

"Wait, what just happened?" Itsuki asked.

"I don't know, but it looks like the spell didn't work." Motoyasu added.

"I think I know what happened" Naofumi smirked, he then turned around and looked the other way, in hopes of seeing a certain group.

"Took ya long enough"

Shortly before the Cathedral Spell

After using an enchantment spell to boost Toothless' speed while flying, there was a certain cowboy in his Marksmam variation, looking down the scope of his rifle, as far as it possibly could let him see.

"I know you're doing your best Toothless, but I need you to speed it up, I think I see an outline of where they are."

The dragon grunted in agreement and flapped his wings a few more times.

Y/n continued to look the the optical and finally saw something that caught his attention. It was a high powered magic spell slowly making it's way to the sky, about the same height that they were flying. His HUD screen gave him a reading that this was no ordinary spell, it had some type of curse power with it.

"Oh I don't like the look of that thing" Y/n commented.

"What is it Y/n?" Sistine asked looking in the same direction, she couldn't see much due to the distance they were at.

"This spell that's casted in the air. It doesn't look like anything Naofumi and the others could pull off." He replied while loading a cancellationation bullet, "time to make our entrance and crash this party" Y/n commented while firing the bullet. It was so unexpected that Sistine quickly covered her ears from the abrupt sound.

"I need ear plugs" she muttered after uncovering her ears.

Y/n stared down the optical, waiting for the bullet to hit its target. His hud screen allowed him to track the bullet as well.

"Come on, get there" he mumbled while watching his bullet fly. It was almost to hitting its mark and as soon as it did, the spell disappeared from the sky.

"Alright, I'm just that damn good-" Y/n started to boast himself, but he suddenly collapsed on Toothless' back.

"Y/n!" Sistine yelled in worry. She pulled him up and made him lean on her shoulder.

"Y/n! What happened?"

Y/n slowly opened his eyes and looked at his Hud screen. His health was full, but he had no mana left and his stamina was low as well.

"I-I guess that cursed spell did something that caused my cancellation to suck my own mana dry. Hell, I'm so tired now since it was drained out of me all at once" he explained. He started to look around his inventory to find anything that could replenish the mana. He was lucky to found a plant leaf and liquid. He summoned both in his hand, but didn't have the strength to put the items in his mouth.

"Need your help darlin, those two items should help me out." He muttered out.

Sistine reached for items and put the leaf in his mouth and opened the cap of the container for the liquid. She then made him drink the liquid while chewing the leaf. Once it was swallowed, Y/n saw that about seventy-five percent of his mana had returned and his stamina slowly started to replenish as well.

"That was something" Y/n shook his head, "thanks for the help" he rubbed Sistine's head. She blushed at the action, but quickly scolded him.

"You can't just go around and use that cancellation bullet all you want now. We need to be more cautious heading into here"

"I ain't stupid to make the same mistake twice. Besides" Y/n looked down to the crater and saw the four cardinal heroes and the Pope and his followers on top of the terrain. "We're already here. Toothless! Head straight down at the Pope!"

"Wait!!!!" Sistine yelled while clenching onto Y/n.

Toothless did as told and dove down and headed straight for the Pope. Y/n could tell that he was ready to attack.

"Get ready to dodge!" Y/n yelled. He was able to see that the attack just fired and yelled for Toothless to dodge. He barrell rolled to dodge the high powered attack. Toothless fired an attack at the Pope, but that was blocked my a quick barrier. However, due to the amount of followers lost, the barrier was weaker than before and it broke. Y/n grabbed one of his revolvers and shot at the weapon, and to his surprise, the Pope had a quicker reaction than he thought and deflected the bullet. He went to fire an attack once more, but was distracted when Motoyasu sent an attack to get him off guard.

"Takes a high amount of mana to power that weapon. So all the followers must be powering that thing. Toothless, Sistine, you two are going to disturb the prayers going on to weaken that damn thing" Y/n commanded. Toothless was about at a height where Y/n could jump off without hurting himself.

"You can't handle him by yourself?!?" Sistine yelled in disbelief. Y/n stood up on Toothless' back, "yeah, maybe they'll get the idea to help me out then" he jumped off, he then landed about twenty feet to the side of the Pope. Toothless and Sistine began to attack the followers, Sistine ordered Toothless to not kill them, but use enough power to disrupt what they're doing.

"And the last false hero has made his appearance. I assume you're the one who stopped the Cathedral spell."

"I'm your huckleberry, what of it?" Y/n switched into his Gunslinger variation. "Good try at wanting to kill us off at the fake shrine, but seems like the Queen has other plans for us" He pulled one of hammers back on his revolver.

"Tch, you will be killed along with the others!" The Pope yelled while firing an attack, it was noticably weaker than before. In a short amount of time, Toothless had managed to disturb most of the followers.

Y/n dodged the attack by spinning to his side, he then pulled one of the revolvers out and shot at the ground, he quickly used an element spell to change the ground to a thin layer of ice. The Pope started to slide, but used a fire spell to melt the ice and send an attack once more at Y/n. Y/n shot another elemental bullet that made the ground form into a barrier, he dove to the ground to avoid the barrier breaking on him. He quickly pulled his rifle out and crawled over to where he had a good shot at the Pope, but couldn't see anything at the moment due to the dust. He thought after that cursed Cathedral spell, he can't do anything irrational right now with a cancellation bullet.

The dust caused by the attack made it difficult for the Pope to see Y/n, but his attention was brought to him when Raphtalia, Filo, and Ren attacked at once. He was able to send Filo back to the others. He was able to block Raphtalia's attempt, but faced punishment when Ren landed a powerful spell on him.

A few of the followers went from supporting the Pope to fending off Toothless and Sistine. The followers were considerably high leveled mages and was able to corner the dragon, but Toothless didn't back down to the challenge. His body began to glow a blue and purple color on top of his head and it followed down his spine while lighting up his scales that were on his back. Toothless began to fire more powerful plasma attacks at the ground, sending the subordinates flying. He quickly flew over to help out Sistine, who was having a difficult time with a couple of mages. She used quite a bit of her mana and it was starting to tire her out. Toothless used that same power as before and sent those flying as well, knocking them out.

"Thanks Toothless" she huffed in exhaustion, she then looked over to see Motoyasu attacking the Pope, but she couldn't see Y/n.

'You need to trust him Sistine, he knows to not be stupid right now' she thought, she looked back to see that there was only a handful of followers left. She mustered up the strength to get onto Toothless' back again and they both headed for the last group, in high hopes of making this battle end quickly.

The Pope realized that the power within the Replica was weakened tremendously. He had one good attack left and that was it for the mana. He changed the replica weapon to the bow and waited for an opportunity to strike.

"For a false hero, he did make a good battle strategy to attack my followers" the Pope commented to himself while looking around. He couldn't find Y/n, so he looked for Naofumi.

"Devil of the Shield! Judgement of God is now upon you! Rising Phoenix!" He yelled while pulling the the bow string back. The last attack was everything that the followers and himself had put into the fake holy weapon. Unfortunately for the Pope, something pierced his hands that held the weapon making him drop it, and yell in pain while the spell back fired on him. The fake weapon was blown away from the Pope from the back fire.

Y/n had shot him from that corner of the barrier he made, he took this opportunity to get up and run after the Pope. The Pope slowly got up and tried to get the replica weapon once more. He was barely able to stand up to attempt to walk over to the weapon. However, someone grabbed his shoulder.

"God ain't the judge and jury right now, that'd be me" Y/n spun him around and then grabbed his rifle. Y/n slammed the barrell end on top of the Pope's head and then pulled back to hip fire into his stomach. The Pope screamed in pain from the shot, but it wasn't over yet. Y/n shoved the rifle into the Pope's chest and fired once more, then put rifle back where it was before. Blood and pieces of the Pope's bones from his chest and the back side of his rib cage came out as the bullet made it through his body. The force that was made caused the Pope to back up. Y/n grabbed his shoulder once again and threw him to the ground behind him.

"Any last words?" Y/n grabbed a revolver with his left hand and hovered his right hand over the hammer.

"Damn you" the Pope coughed up blood. His torso was slowly pouring blood out of his body. He tried to muster up the strength to crawl away, but he couldn't. He looked into Y/n's eyes one last time and screamed at the top of his lungs,

"DAMN YOU GUNSLINGER! GO TO HELL!"

Everyone watched as Y/n hammered his right hand on the pistol and watch multiple shots go into the upper body of the Pope. There was a slight pause before Y/n fired the last bullet into the Pope's skull.

The cardinal heroes slowly made their way to Y/n and watched as blood spilled from the Pope's skull and body, quickly covering him in a puddle. Y/n looked at the body once more and scoffed at the sight,

"Buzzard bait"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 276 41
When two gamers were chosen to change the course of different worlds to escape the boredom of reality, they go on a crazy adventure through the multi...
4.9K 115 12
The Rising Of the Shield Hero! You and your step-brother Naofumi had never been particularly close, even as you grew up. Your mother's attention had...
213K 4.1K 34
(I DO NOT OWN THE RISING OF THE SHIELD HERO!) Lives Were Saved! Thanks To Y/N L/N, A Young Boy At The Age Of 17. He Had Done His Best To Save People...
2K 18 17
Called to another world against his will, Cadverus became the Fisticuffs hero, a special hero summoned when all four Cardinal hero's are summoned at...