A Love Story Or Not

بواسطة ManviGupta512

Shehnaaz fell in love with Sidharth when she was 16, but he was in love with somebody else! Lets see what hap... المزيد

#1
#2
#3
#4
#
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#10.1
#11
#12
#13
#THANK YOU And PLEASE VOTE
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
Suggestion
#20
#
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
Important
#39
Hint
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#
#56
#57
#58
#59
#60
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
#69
#70
#71
#72
#73
#74
#76
#75
#77
#78
Question
#79
#80
SSR and SHEHNAAZ
#81
#82
#83
#84
#85
#86
#87
#88
#89
#90
#92
#93
#94
#95
#96
#97
#98
#99
#100
#101
#102
#103
#104
#
#105
#106
#107
#108
#109
#110
#111
#112
#113
#114
#
#115
PLEASE DON'T SKIP THIS 🙏
#116
#117
#118
#119
#120
Look What I Found
#121
#122
Sidharth Shukla Did What?
Pehle Ye Post Kiya Tha 😳😳
#
#
Question, Honest Answer Needed
A LOVE STORY OR NOT PART 2
PART 2
First Part Out!

#91

2.7K 290 14
بواسطة ManviGupta512

VOTE Please ❤️

Everybody was happily chatting in the living area. Shehnaaz was sitting in between both the sisters. She was glowing and her eyes were glinting with happiness.

But amongst all this, there was this one person who was silent. He hadn't said anything.

Sidharth was way too overwhelmed to speak anything. Now you all will be wondering, why was he feeling so emotional.

Well, that's because today he saw something which he only used to imagine.

He saw Shehnaaz dressed as a bride. He knew that someday they both were going to marry and she would definitely become a bride, but that was only in his imagination.

Have you ever seen your imagination unfolding in front of your eyes as a reality? And that exactly was the kind of happiness that Sidharth was feeling.

More than being happy, he was overwhelmed with unsaid emotions. He didn't know how was he feeling.

He was happy obviously but there was something more to it than just that, which he couldn't understand.

He felt like a grown up man who is ready to take this responsibility.

Marriage is not a small thing. It means that you have grown enough to take the responsibility for another person.

It means that you are ready to share your life with another person. It means that you ready to grow more with another person by your side.

It means that you are ready to help another person grow with you.

It means you are ready to share another person's sorrow and it means that you are ready to be happy in their happiness.

It means that you will take their failure as your own and feel success when they succeed. It means a lot of things.

Marriage means a lot of things and he saw today, how he was ready for all of this. Sidharth saw his future unfolding in front of his eyes.

The moment he laid his eyes on Shehnaaz who was dressed in that silver and red wine lehenge choli, he knew that he was ready to make her his wife.

'Wife', how nice this word sounds when he is trying to refer Shehnaaz by using it. She would become his wife and that thought gave him jitters.

He felt like jelly and he felt he would melt, thinking about her being his wife. She would make beautiful wife, he thought and smiled goofily.

She would be his wife and  he is going to make this happen real soon. The thought itself is giving him flutters in the stomach.

He felt like a teenage  school girl who has a crush on her fellow classmate. It was funny that how shy, the thought of marrying Shehnaaz made him. He shook his head and smiled again.

All of this was was too unreal and good to be true. Is she real? He thought. Is she actually sitting in front of him? Is she really in live with him?

She was, he knew. The love they both share for each other is something that can never falter.

Even if he forgets himself, he would never forget two important things - Firstly, that he loves her and Secondly, that she loves him.

It's the reality of their life and not only he, but even she wouldn't forget that, he was sure.

Shehnaaz noticed that he was lost and she looked at him. He was looking into nothingness with that goofy smile pasted on his lips.

Shehnaaz raised an eyebrow towards him without making anybody else notice it, asking him what was wrong?

He looked at her, smiled again and then shook his head telling her through his gestures that he was okay and nothing was wrong.

How can anything be wrong, especially today?

He bit his lip thinking about the marriage that would take place between both of them but then, something significant came in his mind, the proposal.

He had to propose her again and he knows what to do. But would she say yes?

She would, obviously. Would she like the way he proposes her this time? He just hoped that she liked it all.

Their family time was interrupted when Shehnaaz's phone rang and she groaned.

"Bachcha phone utha!", neetu di said and Shehnaaz huffed on annoyance.

She was finally enjoying sone alone time with her family but work still found her.

She hated this. She loves her work, no doubt but when this work came in between her time with her family, she feels absolute irritation towards it.

"Hello!", Shehnaaz said with an angry pout.

"Kya hua Shehnaaz? Are you okay...?", Kaushal asked, slightly confused by her huff and puff.

"Han! Mujhe lagta hai agar kal tufaan aa ra hoga na, tab bhi sabse pehle tu hi call karega!", Shehnaaz said, and rolled her eyes.

Kaushal burst into laughing fits and understood that she might be with her family, because otherwise she is always waiting for new projects or events.

"Ohh, to Sana madam family ke sath hai?, Kaushal asked trying to coax her and it worked. Shehnaaz giggled and said yes.

"Kis Kaam Se call kiya?", Shehnaaz asked, now in a better mood.

"Wo Colors walon ne contact kiya tha!", he said.

"Kyun?", Shehnaaz was excited but confused as well.

"They want you to give a guest appearance in the show. Go inside, make them do some fun tasks, go meet Salman sir and come back.

Aur han, sath hi sath they even asked you to promote your song, so basically 2 in one!", Kaushal joked.

"Wow that's great! Mujhe bigg boss ki aur Salman sir ki yaad bhi aa ri thi, sahi hai. Kab jaana hai?", Shehnaaz asked in excitement.

"After a week, on Saturday!", Kaushal told her.

"OK done!", Shehnaaz said and bid a goodnight to him before going back to the living area.

When Shehnaaz entered, she seemed excited and happy and so mummy asked, "Shahnaaz, ki Hoya puttar? Inni khushi kis gal di?".

Other family members also looked at her to kindly enlighten them with the reason of her excitement.

"Wo na mujhe bigg boss mein guest appearance deni hai! Hayeeee Mazaa aa gya, mujhe pta hai kitni yaad aa ri thi Salman sir ki aur bigg boss ke ghar ki! Hayeee dobara andar jaungi!", she said while giggling.

Others looked at her in an amusing manner and she kept on blabbering until everybody decided to retire for the night.

Mummy and Maa didn't let anybody leave and they all stayed together for the night.

Since they were at maa's place, Shehnaaz and Sidharth were sent to his room.

Sidharth entered after Shehnaaz and closed the door, actually locked it and moved towards Shehnaaz who was standing with her back facing towards him.

He slid his hands on her waist and hugged her from behind. A small smile played on Shehnaaz's lips when she felt him hugging her.

Sidharth's lips curved upwards into a smile as well as soon as he smelled her fragrance. It seemed like years since he had touched her or hugged her, and he now felt relaxed.

Shehnaaz kept her hands over his and leaned back to rest her head on his his chest.

Due to some reason, they both were happy. Their eyes were glinting abd their faces were glowing.

What was the reason? They both knew but chose to keep their mouths shut and keep it a secret.

He swayed and Shehnaaz swayed with him, in the same posture.

Shehnaaz closed her eyes and her smile grew wider. Sidharth shut his eyes too, trying to breath her in.

They kept on moving and Shehnaaz couldn't help but ask, "Ye hum kya kar rahe hain?".

She asked him innocently and almost in a whisper only as loud as it can be heard by him.

"Dance!", he said nonchalantly and casually.

"Bina music ke?", she asked totally amused.

She had never seen him like this. He is stern, but still he is romantic. But this, dancing peacefully without music, was something he would never do.

If Shehnaaz wants to do it, he would, but he himself would never initiate such things.

She knows that he finds such things too childish and immature. But today, he was swaying his body and making her move too, that too without beats.

She remembers the time when she asked him to dance with her on some song which she said that she would sing.

She had to give a hundred warnings of breaking his jaw and hundred more to tell him that she wouldn't talk to him ever, to finally make him comply.

Is he the same man? Is he that man who wouldn't dance with her on some song but today himself initiated it and that too without music.

Love changes people, nonetheless. Sidharth and Shehnaaz were live examples.

Sometimes, they surprised themselves with the things they did for each other.

Sometimes it made them wonder how they changed so much.

But the answer is right there in front of them.

They changed for each other, they changed due to each other, they changed because of love!

Sidharth is overwhelmed with the thought of Shehnaaz bring his wife. She seems to feel the sane emotions while they are dancing together. When is the proposal. Finally going to happen?

Pp

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love on me and please let me know if I am writing upto the mark!

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

51.2K 4.3K 15
It's a sidnaaz story... One of close to my heart.. ❤️ What if shehnaaz is a divorcy? What if Sid falls in love with shehnaaz without knowing her pas...
139K 13.7K 46
what if sidharth starting loving a girl who is already married and also have a child...... This is a different one... i hope you like it...😊
125K 14.2K 41
Loving someone at their best is easy But make efforts to love someone at their worst is something else. They meet as fire. Then broke as glass. He Lo...
766K 72K 150
Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❤️ From fan to soulmate, the journey is unique in it's o...