Kiss Me || Ryan Clark || Whip...

By Felicity14445

Sophia Amberson is a 22 year old from England and she's a Snow bird. She comes to Australia every year during... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 5

1.8K 23 2
By Felicity14445

P.S I didn't take these pictures I found them online. Just telling you so I don't get plagiarized or something stupid like that. :)

Sophia's P.O.V

"Okay." I step into the water. Halfway up my shin.

I look through the camera and steady it, make it focus. Then snap the picture.

"Okay. Got it."

"Do you want to go over to flat rock?" Avery asks, "We don't have too if you don't want too."

"Nah I think it will be okay."

"Okay let's go!" She smiles

We get there but I stop to take a picture of the kiddy pool.

We make our way to flat rock when there I crouch and wait for the right timing. Then take the picture. My heart beats like crazy and my stomach with butterflies, but I get the picture.

I walk around and snap another picture

"Okay we good." I quickly get out and off Flat Rock and make it back to safety where the water doesn't hit.

"Ou! Get a picture of me!" She shouts climbing on a pile of rocks holding her hat she almost falls,

"Be careful Ave!" I yell

"I'm as carful lad they can be." She tells me I roll my eyes playfully.

She gets to the top, "You ready!" I shout.

"Yup!" She puts her back to me and holds her hat in her hands.

I focus and take the picture,

"There!" I shout

She turns and smiles climbing back over, "Ou! Let me see, let me see!" She slips on a wet rock but she steadies herself acting like it never happened.

She looks at the camera and I go back to the picture. "Ouuuuu! When you upload that on your computer send it o me." She giggles evilly excited to post the picture.

"I will."

"Goodie."

We make our way back to the sand but I stop to take one last picture of flat rock.

The water is still in a puddle in a dip in the rocks I snap another picture of the rocks and the hotel.

"Okay let's go."

We make our way back o the beach. Our bodies hot and sparkling with sweat.

"Ugh please say you have some towels in your car." I tell her

"Oh yeah! Completely forgot to bring those yesterday."

"Bro I'm dying I need to cool off or somethin." I groan

"Well wait until we get the towels. Wait you can't go in the water your wrapping will get wet." She tells me pointing at my ankle.

"Pfft so! It's only wrapping it's not a cast."

She sighs, "Well just don't go any deeper then your waist."

"Okay mum" I laugh. She scoffs going to walk away, "Wait! Wait!"

"What?"

"Can you take my camera to the car and hold my phone. Oh and can you bring back my headphones." I ask fluttering my eyes taking my phone out of my pocket and give her my camera.

I smile, "Okaaay." She laughs taking my phone and camera.

"Don't drop them!" I shout as she walks away.

I head to the water between the flags and take my clothes off, revealing my black bikini. I get into the water and dunk my body in it swimming a bit. I breathe in and dunk my head.

My mind flashes me back to yesterday instantly I pull my head as gasping freaking out. I quickly stand forgetting about my ankle. A siring pain shoots through my leg, "Ah, ow!" I fall into the water and holding my ankle.

I quickly stand on my good foot and hop onto the wet sand breathing heavily my heart beating faster then a jack rabbit. "Maybe that wasn't a good idea..." I tell myself basically hyperventilating.

I get to my feet slowly and grab my clothes and limp over by the tower to wait for Avery there.

When I get there I sit on the steps out over peoples way.

"You alright?" I hear Whippet's voice I look up to see him poking his head out the now open window.

"What? Oh, yeah I'm alright." I smile

"Good, good."

"Close the window mate the air conditioner is on." I hear one of them say from inside, I giggle.

"Oh yeah sorry mate. Well glad your alright." He smiles then pulls his head back in and closes the window.

I smile as she closes it. His face completely invisible from the reflection covers windows.

"Thought you were going for a swim?"

"I did. Kinda freaked out though."

"Ah see I thought that was what was going to happen." She points out handing me a towel.

I roll my eyes, "While you were right." I tell her taking the towel and drying my face.

"I put your camera in the car. No one will see it don't worry and here's your phone." She hands me my phone and headphones.

"Thanks."

"Okay. Let's just chill on the sand." She tells me holding a book and her towel.

When we find a spot on the sun she lay our towels down and lay on top of them. I pot my headphones in and click on the KIIS 1065 app and listen to it. 'Look Into My Eyes' by Brando plays I nod my head to the beats.

~

Whippet's P.O.V

I watch as Sophia dunks under the water a few seconds later she quickly stands like she panicked. I keep hold of the radio.

Her face cringes with pain and she falls into the water again. I hold the radio tighter. She hops on her one foot and plops onto the sand. My grip on the radio softens. Why did I worry about her so much? She clearly handled it on her own.. I breathe a breath of relief just recognizing I was holding it that whole time.

I look apon the water again.

A few minutes later I see her walk to the cement steps beside the tower in the corner of my eye.

Unintentionally I lift the window, "You alright?" I ask

She turns and looks at me, "What? Oh, yeah I'm alright." She smiles

"Good, good."

"Close the window mate the air conditioner is on." Harries tells me.

"Oh yeah sorry mate. Well glad your alright." I smile popping my head back inside then pulling the window down.

"You really got the hots for her hey?" Harries smiles wiggling his eyebrows.

"What? No. I'm just worried for her she had a terrible experience.." I tell him as he laughs looking back through the binoculars. My cheeks warm.

"Why don't you just go over to her and ask her on a date." Deano says looking through the binos.

"Like I told ya before mate, someone is going to pick that woman up and your not going to get a chance."

"She is very beautiful." Deano states still watching the water.

"Exactly so you should catch the fish before she slips away." Harries says, I sigh as I watch her walk away with a towel. Then laying down on her towel. "We can watch the water and you go quickly go over to her and ask her."

I breathe shaky breaths. I suck in a deep breath. "Okay." I get up, "I'll be back."

"There you go mate! Go catch that fish." Harries tells me slapping my back. Playing matchmaker.

I puff my chest out confident, and walk out the tower my heart running like a jack rabbit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 3.5K 200
This is a story about Chappo's 13 year old sister (you) who comes to stay with him in Bondi. I know this is a brief description but I don't want give...
117K 1.1K 48
A young girl who had dreamt of living in Oz since she was 16, now 24 she's here and she is met by a rather familiar man who has found her granny pant...
83.2K 851 32
Eve Carroll grew up with the boys in blue until she moved to America for surfing for two years and she has now returned to Bondi to complete the rest...
90.8K 1.1K 29
Abby Jenson's grown up in Bondi and has just finished university in Sydney, what she wants more than anything in the world is to become a lifeguard...