America's Young Bloods

By KeriannHolt

Fall Out Boy. Those three words have different means. An amazing rock band, a bunch of sellouts, or just plai... More

Save Rock And Roll
The Phoenix
It's an Arms Race
Carpal Tunnel of Love
The (After) Life of The Party
Hot To The Touch, Cold On The Inside
She's My Winona
Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner
Miss Missing You
Sophmore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year
Just One Yesterday
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
The (Shipped) Gold Standard
Hum Hallelujah
Thriller
7 Minutes In Heaven (Atavan Halen)
Alone Together
What A Catch, Donnie
Disloyal Order Of Water Buffaloes
Bang The Doldrums
Young Volcanoes
20 Dollar Nose Bleed
Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying
I Don't Care
I'm Like A Lawyer...
Alpha Dog
XO
Grand Theft Autumn
Sugar, We're Goin Down
Calm Before The Storm
Patron Saint Of Liars And Fakes
Chicago Is So Two Years Ago
Fame < Infamy
Tell That Mick He Just Made My List Of Things To Do Today
West Coast Smoker
Yule Shoot Your Eye Out
Sequel is up!

Grenade Jumper

71 6 4
By KeriannHolt

Patrick's POV
I got a text from Summer. I smiled at my phone opening the message until the text appeared on the screen.

Summer: If you're seeing this, call Rose.

She was normally bossy, so I didn't pay it any mind. They were coming over in a couple hours to visit me anyway, so I didn't call.

I had a weird feeling in my gut.

I didn't like it.

Rose's POV
"What are you doing here?" I looked at Summer. She looked so.. Plastic. Ew.

"Looking for Patrick, he hasn't spoken to me in a while."

"He's in the hospital."

She looked surprised, but it looked rehearsed. Like she was practicing her reaction.

"Really?! Is he dead?" Her voice screeched loudly in my ears and I frowned.

"He's okay. I don't know his condition, but you can go and see for yourself." I was the same height as Summer, and my feet were planted firmly on the ground. I wasn't letting her in my apartment, even though I could tell she was attempting to get in.

She was moving closer, and I was scared. I knew she was capable of doing some pretty nasty things if she wanted to, but I didn't back down.

Summer's POV
My plan was working perfectly. The original plan was to have my boys kill Patrick, and leave Rose broken. But they were too scared. Oh well, I might just have to kill him myself. We'll see.

The thing is, Rose took Patrick away from me. I left him, yeah, but I could've come back.

Then he fell for her.

I just wanted revenge. Patrick doesn't interest me anymore, but it's fun scaring people. Making them miserable. I find it amusing when they shrink down, when their voice quivers while their body shakes.

That's what I live for, and that's what I'm doing this for.

I chuckled a bit and pushed past her, making my way into her room.

A guy was there. I recognized him, but it took me by surprise. One of Patrick's friends.

Rose ran into the room, screaming so loud I couldn't get a word of what she was saying. I remained calm throughout all of this, and flashed a cheeky smile.

"You should probably go see Patrick today, you'll need it," I said, once everything calmed down.

The black haired boy was surprisingly quiet in all of this. I shot him a glare and he laughed.

I scoffed and turned toward the girl before me, walking past her and out of the apartment.

But before I did, I whispered something that should send chills down her spine.

Rose's POV
I was quite happy that she was actually leaving.

She turned to walk out and stopped at my ear.

I smirked at her and her high-pitched voice turned into a low, raspy one.

"You're next."

---------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks for continuing to read and vote, it means a lot! Love you all ❤️- Keri

Instagram: atavxnhalen
Twitter: ChefKholt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 328 18
You were a huge fan of Fall Out Boy. When you see they are holding a competition to have someone tour with them, of course you enter. However, you di...
513K 21.8K 200
What else can I say? Fourth book for our four favorite boys.
2K 98 33
!Trigger Warning! Jess Trohman, Joe Trohman's younger sister, Joe's in a famous band, Fall Out Boy, you'd think her life was perfect, right? Behind t...
1.4M 55.5K 200
A collection of Fall Out Boy Imagines