Alpha Epiales

By twiiterpated

Amora has always wanted a mate, she yearned for someone to love and care for her, someone to replace all thos... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX

XXXI

6.7K 171 61
By twiiterpated

(if you aren't comfortable with sex scenes/sexual scenes I would skip this chapter! I also put a warning before in case you would like to read some of the chapter.)

Amora groaned as she kicked open her bedroom door, flopping down onto her bed.

Epiales appeared from the closet, chuckling as he stared at her, "a bit too much to drink?"

She lifted her face up from the pillow briefly to glare at him before burying her face again, "before you say it, I'm not drunk, I just have a headache."

"You can say you aren't drunk, but you definitely aren't sober."

"Why are you in here? You said you'd be in your room."

"That was four hours ago, I've been in here for just under an hour."

Amora rolled over, her arm dangling off the side of the bed as she looked up at him with a pout on her face and her eyes wide, "would you get me some water, please?"

He leaned down to kiss her forehead, "of course."

She smiled as she stared at him. She loved him so much, and now they finally had a working relationship. She was too afraid to think of what his reaction will be like when she tells him she didn't plan on staying at the castle with him when they returned.

A few moments later he returned holding a tall glass of water which Amora eagerly chugged down.

"Dinner is starting soon, I picked out a dress for you... I hope you don't mind," Epiales smiled nervously at her.

"I don't mind at all." She stood up and headed into the closet, her eyes immediately catching the dress that was laid out on the chair for her.

She gasped slightly as she picked it up, it was brand new, she didn't know where Epiales had gotten it but she was excited to wear it nonetheless.

She slipped the soft fabric over her head, smoothing out the creases as she looked in the mirror. The white lace was soft against her skin and her fingers glided across the material with ease.

She quickly grabbed a hairbrush and styled her hair in a simple manner, letting most of it stay down. Her stomach churned as she thought of saying goodbye to the pack she loved for the last time as their Luna.

"Amora, can I come in?" Her mate's muffled voice asked from behind the door.

"Yeah, yeah I'm almost finished getting ready."

He stepped in, holding a pair of glossy white heels. He stopped when he saw her, whatever he was about to say getting lost in his mind. She looked angelic. All he wanted to do was reach out and hold her.

"The dress is so beautiful, Epiales, thank you for picking it."

"The beauty of that dress is nothing compared to you. Amora, you look... ethereal."

She blushed as she took the shoes from him, slipping them on her feet.

"Could you button it up at the back for me?" She asked in a whisper, not realizing he was already right behind her.

"Of course," he whispered. He gently traced the exposed skin on her back before buttoning each part of the dress up, watching as it hugged her figure tightly. Her breath hitched as she felt his lips on the back of her neck.

"Let's go... we are late for dinner."

Amora huffed quietly as Epiales detached his lips from her skin.

As they exited the room, Amora quickly smoothed out his black suit at his shoulders before linking her arm with his. She walked down the stairs carefully, trying not to fall down in her heels.

"Are you ready?" She asked him as they stood in the hall beside the dining room.

Epiales took a deep breath and nodded, "I think so, this is the best thing for the pack."

They walked in slowly and suddenly everyone stood up, clapping their hands and cheering while William guided them to the head of the table.

"Speech! Speech! Speech!" The younger pack members cheered.

Epiales looked out at everyone, "I said what was most important to me at lunch, but now this is our official last meal together before Amora and I return to the castle." Amora flinched slightly but Epiales didn't comment on it, "I know you all respected my father, and my brother, as your Alphas and I know the past years have been very tough on this pack but I can't thank you all enough for making it so much easier for me when I was a young wolf stepping into the leadership role. I hope now that William will have the same experience I had as Alpha because I know he will give his all to this pack. Thank you."

Everyone cheered and Amora began drinking, ignoring the fact that her stomach was grumbling. Epiales sat down and rested a hand on Amora's leg, catching her by surprise as she almost dropped her teacup. He wasn't even looking at her, he just picked up his cup of water and engaged in a nearby conversation.

She watched him sip on the water, small droplets escaping the cup and trailing down his lips. Amora leaned forward as Epiales placed the cup down, encasing him in a deep kiss.

He glanced at her out the corner of his eye, watching her begin to chat to Katana as if nothing had happened. He ignored the feeling resting within him that she had left and tried to go back to eating his meal. He could see her smirking at him. Two can play at that game, he thought as he placed his hand higher up on her thigh, sliding it under her dress slightly. Amora's breath hitched as she dropped her fork.

She glared at him playfully, picking her fork back up as Epiales' hand rose higher. Dangerously higher.

She tried to focus on the story Katana was telling her, but all she could think about was Epiales' lips on hers.

She slid forward slightly, her foot rising up his leg, making him curse quietly and grip onto the edge of the table. She glanced at him innocently. Leaning forward to whisper in his ear, "are you alright, your highness?"

His suit suddenly felt like the most restricting thing in the world. He rushed to unbutton the top of his shirt as he loosened his tie. Breathing heavily, he gulped down more of his water.

Amora leaned forward, placing a hand in between his open legs as she reached over for his empty cup, "let me fill that up for you." She moved her hand away slowly as Epiales leaned back in the chair, staring at her intently.

She slid out of her chair, making her way to the kitchen while Epiales stared at her walking off. She smirked as she felt his eyes on her.

She filled up the glass to the very top before carefully walking back into the dining room, stealing a napkin from one of the tables as she walked by.

She sat back down in her chair and passed him his water, moving a little too fast so a few droplets spilled out onto his lap.

"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry let me clean that up for you," she exclaimed, pulling out the napkin she took and leaning down to dry up the water.

She heard him curse loudly as she started patting the napkin over his lap.

"Epiales, are you alright?" William asked, staring over at him.

Epiales leaned further back, coughing as he replied, "yeah, yeah I'm good."

Amora sat back up and grinned at him, "sorry about that, all cleaned up."

He grumbled under his breath and tried to focus back on his meal as she smirked in triumph.

The meal went by slowly, both Amora and Epiales eager for it to end. Eventually, William announced the end of the meal and everyone moved to other rooms throughout the pack-house and soon music began flowing loudly throughout the house. People began dancing but Epiales set off to find Amora, wherever she had disappeared to.

He found her leaning against the door of the kitchen, sipping on some wine.

He walked up to her, took the glass off of her, and kissed her deeply. Her hands quickly found their way into his hair as she tugged on it harshly.

"Don't think I didn't know what you were doing at dinner," he spoke lowly.

"If I recall, it was you who had started it, Epiales," Amora gasped as she broke apart from the kiss for air.

He took her hand and guided her up the stairs where Amora eagerly followed.

He pushed open his bedroom door quickly, and once they were inside he pushed her up against it, locking it closed before encasing her in another kiss.

"Have you ever...?" Amora asked nervously as she pulled back from the kiss.

Epiales nodded slightly as she tensed, "have you?"

She nodded back, as he tensed too.

"It was a really long time ago and-" Amora began before Epiales cut her off, kissing her again, "it's alright, you don't have to explain anything to me."

-start the song (Mistakes Like This by Prelow) the song isn't required obviously, I just thought it fit well :) - also stop reading here if you aren't comfortable with sex scenes. -

She traced over his lips slowly and he shivered, her touch clouding every rational thought, all he could think about was the softness of her sweet lips on his skin.

She dragged him to the bed, pushing him down onto it as she climbed on top of him, kicking off her heels. She leaned down, close to his lips, and paused, teasing him.

She smirked as he eagerly leaned up to connect their lips together. He flipped them over as the sheets entangled between them and she pushed the stray hairs out of his face and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Are you sure?" He asked in-between kisses.

"Positive," She replied breathlessly.

His lips moved to her neck and she gasped, feeling his erection on her thigh through the lace of her dress.

"Take it off," he demanded, tugging at the fabric between them.

She sat up, turning around to face away from him as she began to undo the buttons of her dress. His hands stopped her, pushing them away as he began to undo the dress himself. She could feel his hot breath on her neck as he leaned in even further. Amora moaned quietly as he placed a kiss on her neck, leaning her head back on his shoulder. His pace quickened as he tried to undo the last buttons. 

Her dress came off and she threw it on the floor where her shoes were laying. He glanced at her stomach, the faded scars still prominent on her tan skin and he traced them cautiously, "I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you. I shouldn't have let Lincoln live," he whispered sorrowfully, leaning down to kiss her stomach sensually.

"It's not your fault. I'm happy now," Amora breathed out, loving the feeling of his soft lips on her skin, not even thinking about her scars.

As Epiales went to push her back down on the bed, she stopped him, "now it's your turn."

She slowly unbuttoned his shirt, placing a kiss on his chest with each button she undone. His breath hitched as the shirt dropped and she tugged on the waistband of his trousers.

He pulled them off, throwing them to the floor, and pushed her back, tugging down his boxers as she unclasped her bra.

"You're so beautiful," he groaned, attaching his lips to her skin again, making his way down to her thighs at an agonizingly slow pace.

She grabbed the sheets beside her, squeezing them tightly as he pulled down her underwear, kissing the inside of her thighs as he slid them off.

He attached his lips to hers once more and her hands flew up to his hair, tugging on it softly.

He broke the kiss, "are you ready?"

She nodded eagerly, pulling him back down into the kiss.

He stared at her as he slid inside of her slowly, eliciting a moan as her eyes fluttered closed.

"Tell me if you need me to stop."

"Oh Goddess no, please keep going," she begged, her legs wrapping around his waist.

He went in further, making her gasp. He stilled and her eyes shot open, "don't stop."

His pace quickened as she moaned louder, encouraging him to go faster.

Her nails dug into his back as he thrust harder and his lips attached in-between the swell of her breasts, leaving purple marks there and on her neck.

The cold metal of his chain touched her skin with every movement he made, the cold feeling excited her. She reached up to grab the chain but before she knew it her hands were above her head with Epiales holding them down.

"Epiales," she moaned out as she began to feel a tightness in her stomach.

He grunted and began to move even faster, so fast that they were both surprised the bed was still standing.

Epiales moaned loudly as his thrusts became sloppy and soon after Amora fell into a feeling of bliss. He pulled out and collapsed onto the bed beside her, kissing her neck tenderly.

"That was amazing," he murmured, pulling her into his side as her eyes closed over.

"It was," Amora hummed, placing her head on his chest as exhaustion consumed her.

With their arms around one another, they both quickly drifted off to sleep.

(Hi!! This chapter is a bit longer than my other ones. It probably isn't shocking to you all that this is the first sex scene I've ever written, I avoided it in my first book but I decided I didn't want to avoid it in this one. I'm still really unsure about it but that's why this update took so long! I have edited this chapter quite a lot. I hope the scene wasn't too horrible to read lmao. Have a lovely evening everyone ❤️)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 3.7K 13
~sample - full on amazon, see chapter for details on how to get a free copy~ "You are my mate, and you belong with me, by my side. You will be Luna...
2.9M 50.7K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
265K 7.1K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
1.1M 25.7K 31
"Who is she?" "Is that their daughter?" "Maybe she's our new queen" "She's so pretty." ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() "Good evening, My Queen." Th...