𝙀𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙋𝙤𝙣𝙙 |...

By kxvsuke

[COMPLETED] An Enchanted story goes well with an Enchanted place, right? ➳➳➳➳➳ "What did you mean by that... More

| 1
| 2
| 3
| 4
| 5
| 6
| 7
| 8
| 9
| 10
| 11
| 12
| 13
| 14
| 15
| 16
| 17
| 18
| 19
| 20
| 21
| 22
| 23
| 24
| 25
| 26
| 27
| 28
| 29
| 30
| 31
End -

Epilogue

360 68 3
By kxvsuke

Third Person's POV

It has been a few months of the lilac and the black haired dating. Taehyung's father accepted their relationship and Taehyung's sexuality while Jungkook finally found a meaning to his life.

Both of them had never doubt their relationship nor regretted how they've met. Because of each other, they found love and themselves.

Right now they were currently on their double date with Jimin and Yoongi. Their first encounter wasn't so expected but they go along well just fine after getting to know each other.

"Babe! Could you help me set up the mat please? I need to help Taehyung with the beverages and food!" The ocean blue haired yelled as he helped the lilac setting up their drinks and snacks.

Their date was planned out as a picnic at their so called 'secret garden'. Jimin told Yoongi about Jungkook's past and his reaction was almost the same as the turquoise haired when Taehyung explained about the black haired being a spirit.

"Sure." Yoongi responded as quick as a bunny while taking the white and red checkered mat, setting them onto the ground. "Tae baby?"

The black haired called out to his lover as he peered over Taehyung's shoulder to see what was the lilac doing. "Need any help?" He asked while walking forward to where Taehyung was standing.

The lighter haired hummed as he turned around to be met with a smiling Jungkook walking his way. He returned a boxy smile to the latter as the side of his eyes crinkle. "You're so cute." The older male muttered under his breath before giving a soft pinch on Taehyung's cheeks.

"Ow... That hurts, kook." He pouted as he gently grabbed Jungkook's hands which were too busy pinching the lilac's smooth and slightly red cheeks.

"Hey, guys!" Taehyung heard his best friend, Jimin, called out to the rest along with him and Jungkook. Their attention went to the blue haired who was being back hugged by his boyfriend, Yoongi.

"I brought a soccer ball. Up for a match with me, Tae?" He asked the younger, almost provoking Taehyung to beat his ass. The lilac sighed as he shook his head. "Of course, chim."

Jungkook gave the shorter male out of the four a weird stare. "Wait, so basically you just brought the ball around?" Jimin nodded his head as he hugged the ball tightly to his chest.

"You got a problem with it, punk?" The black haired felt his eyebrow twitched in annoyance. "Need I remind you that I'm older than you?" He spoke in a menacing tone which didn't actually affect the shorter male.

What the hell does my taetae see in this midget?

"Back off of my, Jiminie you coconut brat!" The blond spat venomously towards Jungkook who huffed on the spot. "Alright, alright. Let's play okay?" The lilac suddenly interrupted the strange aura that was slowly rising between the blond and black hair.

<><><><><><>

The four males were split into twos. Of course, you might know how they were set up. Jungkook with Taehyung while Yoongi was paired up with his lover, Jimin.

Jungkook was currently dodging his way pass Yoongi who was grumbling under his breath. Probably thinking to himself why Jungkook was so good in Soccer.

Successfully, he kicked the ball towards the lilac. But Jimin's perfectly sculptured leg popped out of nowhere and stopped the flow that has been guiding the ball.

"Hey! You ruined my perfect pass to Tae!" The teen with his black hair flew everywhere from the heavy breeze. "Not my fault your 'perfect pass' was an utter failure because of my booti-ful leg." The turquoise haired answered confidently as he flexed his leg muscles.

"I'll get the ball!" Taehyung voiced out as he went into the direction where the ball had went.

He pursed his lips while scratching his head. "Where is it?" The lilac mumbled under his breath as he bend onto his knees, scanning through the bushes for the round black and white patterned ball.

"Here."

A ball was being thrown towards Taehyung who somehow manage to caught it with his reflex. "Thanks." He smiled as it slowly falters. No one was here except for him. He turned back to where Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook was and they were still in sight just further away from him.

Then... who the hell threw him the soccer ball?

A sudden eerie feeling crept its way up through his body as he muster up his courage and slowly looked up. There he met, three people in black robes. One of them was taller than the other two while one of them was the shortest among the three.

"W-who... are you?" Taehyung asked, warily. He took a step back while the tallest person automatically took a step forward. "Have you forgotten me already, Taehyung?" A familiar voice rings into the lilac's ears.

"You!" He pointed a finger towards the taller male. He let out a deep chuckle as the two other hooded figure took a step forward, now standing side by side with the hooded male.

"Yes. It is I." He announced fancy-ly. "Who are the other two?" The lilac asked curiously as he eyed them suspiciously. At that moment, he didn't expect them to do so.

All three of them, slid their black hood off from their head, revealing their face. The male had black with a bit of gray ish strands combined with his hair. Almost like Jungkook's.

The other one beside him was a woman. She had a bright brown hair that stands out from the sun light. A smile dances on her lips as her eyes closed shut as she smile sweetly. She reminds of Taehyung so much as the slim figure at the time Jimin and the lilac was out with their undercover outfits nearby the coffee shop.

The shorter person beside the two, was a girl. So familiar.

"A-aren't you from the hospital!?" Taehyung yelled as he stared at the girl with her black silky hair let down as her fringe was swept backward. She let out a small giggle as she nodded her head.

"I just wanted to see how my brother's lover was doing." She smiled sweetly, almost like the woman beside her. Taehyung's mouth went agape.

Brother?

"I think you may roughly know us by now." The woman with her ash brown hair stated politely. The lilac was still confused on what was going on as he stared at the trio cluelessly, earning a laugh from the male.

"Don't worry. I'm Mr Jeon. The woman beside me here is my wife, Mrs Jeon. And you've met this young lady who is my daughter. Jeon Ji-hyun."

And then it hits Taehyung hard like how his puberty had hit him previously. Realization started fogging up his head as he continues to stare at them incredulously.

"Take care of my son, will you? He could be a pain in the butt most of the time. But, it's worth loving him." The lady pleaded as her polite and sweet smile was turned into a dejected one.

Ji-hyun nodded her head as she rolled her eyes. "Tell me about it! He still sleeps with a pillow tucked in the middle of his thighs!" The lilac lets out a laugh as he remembers the night of Jungkook coming home with him to his house and sleeping with his pillow tucked in between his thighs.

Suddenly, another voice called out to the lilac.

"Tae! Baby!? Where are you!?" Jungkook's voice lingered in his ears for a moment before a smile was formed on Taehyung's lips. "Take care of Jungkook. We'll leave him in your care and thank you for looking out for him throughout his spirit moments." The male spoked with full of care as he mentioned the black haired's name.

The lilac smiled sincerely as he nodded his head. "Of course I will take care of him. He is my troublesome lover after all." They let out a laugh while rustling came from behind the teen.

"There you are, Tae! I was worried about you! What took you so long?" The latter asked as a concern look appear on his face. "Kook! I was-" Taehyung turned around to mention the three peoples he was talking to a while ago but... no one was there.

He smiled softly as he turned around, shaking his head. "I just couldn't find the ball." The lilac answered as he launch to the black hair for an embrace. "Woah there. You okay, cutie?" Jungkook asked as he chuckle, scowling wrapping his arms around the younger.

"Of course. Come on now, Yoongi and Jimin must be waiting.", "Obviously they were! You were like gone for a soiled 45 minutes, slowpoke!" The latter responded with a 'duh' tone as he gently pull his right cheek down with one finger while sticking out a tongue, making a "bleh" sound before running off.

"Oi! Come back here you idiot!" The lilac laughed his ass off as he tried chasing the older male as the feeling of happiness ran through his veins.

While the three hooded family members of Jungkook stood from the roof, watching down onto the four males goofing around with each other from a far.

"He has finally got his wish, sweetie." The lady spoke as she gently wipe a tear on her cheek, along with her daughter who sniffled a sob at how happy her brother was. She was so glad to be able to witness this moment.

The male smiled happily as he gazed down onto a particular lilac and black hair. "Indeed. He's finally happy and peaceful with Taehyung."

They smiled happily. Happy for Jungkook finding his meaning of his life. Happy for Jungkook for finding his happiness. Happy for Jungkook to find his other half.

Specks of light float through the air. Little by little, their bodies vanishes through thin air with one wish that was the same with the three, lingered through their lips.

"I wish for the both of them to be happy. Till the day they die."

- End of Chapter 32 as well as the story -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 5.7K 22
↝Kim Taehyung sees the same boy waiting with him for the bus↜ •·.··.·• •·.··.·• ↝Short story ↝Short Chapters ↝Completed 8/28/17
210K 11.8K 103
in which childhood friends become something more. ❁❁❁ "Promise me we'll be together until the end," Jimin whispered, "that we aren't just silly tee...
1.2K 37 11
After finding his boyfriend cheating on him with his best friend, Taehyungjoon runs deep into the forest only to find a temple that leads into the Sp...
15.5K 1.2K 34
Yoongi doesn't think he is gay and keeps denying it when Namjoon keeps saying he is gay and thinks he like Jimin. What will happen if he does like Ji...