Yandere prison x male reader...

By Dabi100

Due to a miserable turn of events ,you are in prison.... But the place you are in has surprisingly very less... More

Prologue
Accepting the truth
Despair.
Bonding
Alice
Aria
Got tagged!
Breakfast
Unknown prisoner
Elena
Comfort
Chara
Friends
Tagged! Again?
Best buddy's
Shopping
Bloody valentine
A Memory
Heavens Pt.1
Heavens Pt.2
Engaged?
Bleeding
Ashley
Corruption
Resurrection

Back Home

7.5K 141 30
By Dabi100

"Gotta say, I am bit too excited for this" Chara grinned in excitement, as the high winds brushed past her brown hair.

The starry night sky caste a reflection over her eyes, as they glowed with a scarlet mirth. She cut through a particularly dense cloud, keeping her arms parallel to the very distant ground, and leaning the upper half of her body forward, while she had her sharp gaze looking straight ahead at the horizon between sky and space. Sensing that she was slowing down, loosing speed and descending, she swung her leg on a upward arc.

A thick layer of cloud beneath her foot burst open an enormous circle, as she made a swift leap through the air, speeding ahead with the newly formed momentum.

"Ah~" she moaned "I never get bored of this"

She slightly spread her arms, while still leaning forward. Hearing the winds wheeze past her, she let out a gaiety laugh at the air's failed attempt to slow her down. She looked down at the puffy, luminescent, illusion of the white ground created by clouds. Thanks to the full moon shining with pale, cold light, she saw the shadow of herself moving along with her, over the swifty passing road of vapours.

Her maroon T-shirt fluttered vigorously, as few glistening strands of her hairs flowed along like metallic fluid.

"Hmm... I think I'm here~" Chara licked her lips, as the clouds retreated. True to her claim, a city's entire map came into view.

Orbs of street lights, myriad colours of neon streaks indicating moving vehicles, buildings and shops lit up with glowing LED banners, lights of projected screens. All these things... They indicated a dense population by people. Just what Chara wanted.

"Hmm" Chara hummed, amused at her predictions being right.
"Since this is the nearest city to that little pit I live in, and seeing how... Rich, this place looks, I'd be pissed if she isn't here."

With that, she faced the ground, and stomped her leg towards the sky. Breaking out a shockwave, she bolted down like shooting star. Her heart thumped with excitement, as she felt a part of her come alive. More like, a drowned out part of her, has surfaced again after a really long time. And she loved the feel.

The wind's scream echoed throughout the sky, as she watched the ground get closer and closer with every passing second. The image of the city grew bolder and larger, and so did the details. Finally, she could see people, in the form of tiny, moving dots. Each and every individual were occupied with their own little things, oblivious to the grim fate about to befall them.

As she reached at a distance of a skyscraper, she barely had the time to catch a glimpse of her falling self in the reflection, as she hit the ground with an ear ringing Bang.

The road exploded into a ginormous concave crater, as a gust of mud towered up. A few panicked screams arose from the streets, as they made an effort to flee from any possible danger. Though  most of them simply stood frozen to the ground, wandering what just happened.

One particular guy from amongst the commoners, shook awake from the frozen state, and frantically looked around.

"B-Babe?" He called out, his eyes momentarily ignoring the danger ahead of them.

The action sealed his fate, as he never saw the car come swiftly flying at him. With the metal grinding against the ground, he was wiped off the floor along with a few more bystanders. Leaving behind a trail that painted the road below crimson.

The sight of a beginning carnage was enough to scare the people, as now everyone were stomping their foot on the ground, fleeing for their lives. But, they weren't shown any mercy, as with another roaring sound, the road literally rippled. The thick layer of tar bent upward several foot, before cracking and shattering. The force was enough to get the unlucky, fleeing citizens off their feet, and vehicles off their wheels for a few seconds before painfully dropping them back to the ground. The action also cut loose all sorts electrical wires and circuits nearby, a few dropping over the fuel leaking vehicles, and few scuffled to random places.

A distant laughter was heard, before the worst happened. The entire area was engulfed in a bright explosion of a birthing inferno.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Oww!" You click your tongue in slight pain, as you were suddenly dropped on your bed.

Your prison cell's bed.

Your squinted eyes slowly pry open, taking in the image of your dimly lit prison cell. It wasn't really uncomfortable, 'cause even the very pale, dark blue light was enough for you to see contents of your room. Though, the only thing you could see now was your ceiling, and the ceiling fan which was spinning soundlessly.

"Oof!" Wind escapes your lungs through your mouth, and your vision flashes white, as you feel something drop on you.

"Oww again" you sigh, feeling your ribs being nearly crushed.

At least, it didn't hurt too much.

Pressing your hands on the mattress and crunching up a little, you tilt your head down to see the top of Alice's head, mopped with platinum blonde hair.

She was resting her face on your chest, while she lay on top of you unmoving. You almost think "she's heavy", but you silence your mind by turning all your attention to your breathing.

For a moment you just lie down, and let yourself relax. Maybe it was due to being teleported through, literally, millions of light years through the universe. But for now, you just wanted to lie down and catch your breath.

You close your eyes, and take in a deep breath, feeling your muscles release tension.

Alice's barely audible breaths, along with constant, yet slow, heaving of her chest turn into a lilting rhythm, aiding your relaxation further more.

You let out a sigh, and gently place an arm over your Alice's back. You feel her very subtly flinch, but you know she welcomes it.

Strangely, it didn't really feel like you where in a prison anymore. Maybe because you weren't really bound to the place anymore. Or maybe because...

'In just 4 days...' a lot has transpired.

You broke out of this weird prison, got teleported to a shopping mall, and then teleported to a distant, habitable planet that even the best space researchers back in earth have no clue about. But that wasn't the end of it...

The weirdest thing of them all... You got married. Like, in a fashion you could've never guessed.

Sure, you weren't in the age to get married. In terms of human morality, it was too soon. But then again, Alice was a demones.

You remember the wedding ceremony itself being notably unique, forget the guests. They were just... The best. It felt like something out of a fantasy, to see real demons clothed in tuxedos and dresses. Most of them looked mostly human, if not for unnaturally lustrous eyes, or wings, or tails, or horns...

But unlike the stereotype, they were friendly. If not, a bit curious about your human flesh. Sure, few older female demons were a bit... flirty. But mostly, you were weirdly comfortable around them.

Unlike the calm atmosphere found in most of the human weddings, this sure was a bit... high spirited. Eccentric and energetic, sure. But definitely disciplined.

Maybe the dance party with alchohol by the end was a bit... over the top. But you didn't really complain, since the fellow guests were mindful enough to look out for you, so that you wouldn't get too drunk.

And after the wedding came the weirdest part.

The next three days, you were left alone with Alice. And surprisingly, that time was... well, you loved it. Despite Alice being a bit aggressively passionate. In, and out of bed.

There was an unspeakable bond between you both, which held you two together firmly. It felt like, the longer you two spent time together, the closer you both got.

You let it happen, so did Alice. After all, the resulting growth in the relationship was totally worth it.

And when it was time to finally head back, you kinda wished to just run away with Alice. And maybe find something to do in the demon realm.

There wasn't anything left for you back home anyway.

Alice was more than happy with that thought. However, you remember her saying-

Trust me, good things await you, us, back home. There's more to you than you know...

You didn't understand why she said that, but never questioned her. You knew she was only suggesting what's good for you.

'Man, I just got myself a rather troublesome wife' You chuckle, as you finish reminiscing the good times.

"Jeez! it hasn't even been a week, yet you're already complaining." Alice said, as she sat up on your torso.

Her ghostly white dress loosely hung onto her, as her long hair flailed just a little. Locking her silvery white irises onto yours, she smiled down at with contentment.

"Well, I'm not really complaining" you shrug, looking up at her.
"Because even with your bratty bits, I'm kinda cool towards you, right?"

"Hehe" Alice chuckled again, this time, bringing her hand up to cover her mouth.
"Calling your wife a Brat, the nerve".

You catch a faint glint from the ring latched around her dainty, pale finger. The very ring identical to what you're wearing.

"Oh well, at least I'm in a good mood" Alice smirked, before she let out a yawn.

"Aaaand I'm tired too" she said out of the blue, straightening herself.

"I'll go take a quick nap in my cell. I'm gonna be back for later tonight, can't really miss out on some cuddles now, can we?"

"Yup, can't miss out indeed" you admit. There was just something about her skinship that you have come to like. 

Alice gave a last chuckle, before leaning down to give you a little peck with her inky black lips.

"Try not break" she whispers in your ear, before disappearing in motts of purple light.

"Try not to..." you repeat what she said, trying to figure out what she meant.

However, something else catches your attention.

On the floor, you spot your clothes piled up. Under the dim moonlight, you barely make out the red droplet stains of liquid.

You get off the bed, and step closer to get a better look, as you whisper-

"What the hell..." but you aren't left to ponder any longer, as from a dark corner of the room, an almost diabolic, yet feminine voice cuts into your ears.

"Ya have so much to explain, don't ya?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 46 3
"Oh y/n did you know I used to be god's favorite but now he won't listen to my prayers anymore.He let me fall, im no longer in heaven but it was wort...
274K 8.4K 24
UsageCrisis speaking! [Hello old or new readerettes!] !NOTICE! -Storyline is heavily inspired by Mochi_ro who owns the book [INSANITY], -exept there...
97.9K 5.9K 25
【 ꜰᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ! ꜰ. ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ x ᴍ!ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ 】 This world has never feel real to you, especially when you found yourself obsessed with a certain boy in th...
180K 2.5K 27
This is a book that's just Yandere x reader because I have an unhealthy obsession with Yanderes. 😁👍 There are ⚠️ trigger warnings ⚠️ ...