Boboiboy - So that we can be...

Von rinnRinn947

That day, he lost his brothers. it's painful, Taufan could only grip into his chest. "please tell me this is... Mehr

Prologue
the only four
let's end this
A new start?
nightmare
pudding
ignorance
ego
notice me, senpai
your power
your power,my power,our power,powerless
he is fine
principle
replacement
fortune teller
contagious nightmare
Adudu
big ruckus
lies
This is not a Lie
that green thing
Lord Taufan, please take a break.
Tapops
not a cadet
fatigue
books
Mr.Whale
Solar
manner
second tier
who is winning?
disappeared
dark
the planet is dark, like your soul
get out
Worried sick
red paint
talk to Solar
Syrup + Red paint = blood
Vargoba
your apology
Happy birthday
you hide it from me
that mission
my plan
the battle
it's your name
heroes
you are cruel
farewell?
too Attached
hypothetical questions
you are cruel indeed
this brother and that brother
hehehehe
the room is clean
the only older brother
belittle us
arrived there
those memories
why did you do this?
Memory about you
chance?
i'm also confused with this chap.
big crystal
kick us
sleep peacefully
Don't go, Taufan.
You are back
you are really here
what did i miss?
with or without
you are baby
'Father'
bad old habit
departure
fresh air
comfortable
unimportant
Rintis
rev :
it's you, Revan
welcome home, our 'Taufan'
Butterfly
surprise (epilogue + extra)

waiting again

1.8K 104 78
Von rinnRinn947

Ochobot scanned Taufan's condition right after they arrived at the infirmary.

Taufan is lying on the bed weakly as he furrowed his eyebrows, bearing the pain that attacking his head.

It feels like it's shattered, his mind, his memories.

"It hurts", Taufan said as clenched his fist, he gritted his teeth as he tried to bear the pain.

But the pain that feels like a thousand needles that stabbing his head is making him lose control over his mind, he can't restrain himself.

He can't hide the pain, the pain feels too overwhelming.

"It hurts so much- why does it feels hurts so much?", Taufan groaned as his hands holding his head, he can feel that his head is going to burst.

"Ochobot what happened to him? What did you find?", Solar asked Ochobot panickedly.

Gempa can feel the fear that spreading inside his heart, "Taufan, you'll be fine.."

Ochobot showed the data that he received, "it's just like what i feared.." , he said.

"Due to the limited amount of his spirit and energy, his body can't function normally.", Ochobot explained as he showed the description of this situation.

"..is this condition dangerous for him?", Amato asked, now he can't help but feel as concerned as the elemental brothers.

To be honest, when he heard that Taufan was dead back then, he can feel that his heart shattered too. Even if he rarely meet him, even if he rarely interact with him after he left for this job..

He is his son after all, his own flesh and blood..

But he tried to brush it off, convincing himself that somehow it's not the truth.

And busying himself with more works, so that his attention will be diverted from the grief.

And it's succeed. He can barely think about his sons because of the piles of works.

But then Gempa, the person who usually the most mature and calm, the most understanding and responsible suddenly 'asked' a favor from him.

That day he was reminded about the loss.

About Taufan's death,

About the elemental brothers' grief,

"How cruel..", he sneered to himself that day.

Losing his son's trust, hurting them so much by leaving them by theirself.

What a bad father, he thought.

That day, somehow, there's no tears from his eyes.

The older you get, the you will become crueler.

Maybe it's true.

He sent them a spaceship as a 'birthday gift' for them.

But then nothing.

As if it's his only job as a father.

Providing a spaceship.

After that, he consider that his job is done.

"They will succeed.. or even if they're not.. they will get over it.", Amato said as he bitterly laughed.

"Separation is unavoidable after all..", he said.

He feels worse wehenever he said something.

Being a Father is difficult.
.
.
.

Ochobot nodded, "there's a possibility that this will endanger him. But there's a possibility that he will be fine too."

"Tell us how to prevent the danger! Please-", Hali said to Ochobot, he sounds so desperate.

"To stabilize his condition, then we need enough wind energy and also the lost soul..", Ochobot said.

Gempa, "The lost soul? You mean.."

Ochobot nodded, "yes, the lost soul that make him lost his memories..",Ochobot explained.

"But how?", Blaze asked Ochobot with a panicked voice.

"That's the problem..", Ochobot said as he sighed with a hopeless voice.

"After Taufan died, there's no trace of it.", Ochobot explained.

Their discussion stopped when they heard Taufan's painful groan, "..it's painful..", he said.

"Can we soothe his pain or something for now? I can't bear to see him hurting like this.", Thorn asked them as tears can be seen from the corner of his eyes.

He thought of how painful it is for Taufan, for him who always hides everything to cry like this because of the pain.

"Put him into sleep..", Ice said, his voice sounds cold, his light blue eyes looks so cold too.

"But..", Blaze interrupted him, he is afraid that Taufan won't be able to wake up again if they force him to sleep right now.

"At least, we can stopped him to feel any pain if we force him to sleep, right? Like giving his anasthesia or something..", Ice said, he frowned when he said that too.

He know the risk, but still..

Amato nodded, "then, call for the medical officer..", he said to them.

"Don't worry, he will stay with us.", Amato said as he patted Ice and Blaze's head that was standing beside him with a face that filled with fear.

And he stare at Taufan's figure that can't even pay attention to his surrounding because of the pain, Amato raised his hands.

He is hesitating for a bit.

Am i qualified to do this?

I've been cruel to them..

But now, i want to be a better father for them..

Can i do that?

Gempa grabbed Amato's hands, moving it slowly to Taufan's head, as if he is telling him that it's okay to pat Taufan.

Amato smiled, he slowly patted Taufan's head, "be well, son."

"Everything will be okay, you will live a long life with your brothers..", Amato said.

"She already entrusted you to me..", he said.

The medical officer came to the infirmary, bringing the stuff they needed.

"Please procceed, i don't want him to feel any pain.", Amato said to them.

The tone that he used only when he is working.

An indifferent and firm tone, it's really different with the way he interact with his family.

The medical officer nodded.

Hali watched them who injected the anasthesia into Taufan's pulse.

Slowly, Taufan's groan is slowing down as his body looks more relaxed.

And then there's no voice except a weak breathing that could be heard from him.

"He will wake up.", Gempa said, but his tug on Hali's jacket is so strong, and Hali can feel that his hand is trembling.

"You have to rest first Taufan..", Hali said as he patted Taufan's head, his eyes is still filled with worries and concern.

"One year.., i thought it's already long enough.. but then it's still not enough.", he said as he took off Taufan's cap that already misplaced so much because of Taufan's movement.

"If sleeping for a little bit more time can guarrantee your well being, then sleep..", Hali said as he lift the blanket.

"We are already good at waiting..", he said, but then, even if there's a lot of people surrounding him, he can't stop the tears that fell from his eyes.

Solar is silent until now, he didn't know, how is his feelings, what to do, how to keep Taufan safe, how to bear this..

Amato hugged his sons who is crying.

"I will accompany you.", he said.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

15.6K 599 18
"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and his friends. [Please read disclaimer befo...
2.6K 232 8
Boboiboy and his friends were on they're way to planet gardenia. Boboiboy decided to take a nap before arriving. He woke up and saw a women in front...
21.2K 1.9K 46
PERMANENT HIATUS "Gempa, please. It's so cold down here." Gempa left Halilintar when they were only children. When he returned, he was met with a com...
54.9K 3K 27
"You're all I need..." [BBB Petir & BBB Daun (Sibling AU)] {Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of the characters here. They belong to Monsta. I only own t...