𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗢...

Від Lia2NE1

ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴛᴠ sᴛʏʟᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇsᴛᴀɴᴛs sᴇᴇᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛᴇ ɪɴ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ £50,00... Більше

❤︎𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜❤︎
❤︎Episode 1
❤︎Episode 2
❤︎Episode 3
❤︎Episode 4
❤︎Episode 5
❤︎Episode 6
❤︎Episode 7
❤︎Episode 8
❤︎Episode 9
❤︎Episode 10
❤︎Episode 11
❤︎Episode 12
❤︎Episode 13
❤︎Episode 15
❤︎Episode 16
❤︎Episode 17
❤︎Episode 18
❤︎Episode 19
❤︎Episode 20
❤︎Episode 21
❤︎Episode 22
❤︎Episode 23
❤︎Episode 24
❤︎Episode 25
❤︎Episode 26
❤︎Episode 27
❤︎Episode 28
❤︎Episode 29
❤︎Episode 30 ✨
❤︎Episode 31 ✨
❤︎Episode 32 ✨
❤︎Episode 33 ✨
❤︎Episode 34
❤︎Episode 35
❤︎Episode 36
❤︎Episode 37
❤︎Episode 38
❤︎Episode 39
❤︎Episode 40
❤︎Episode 41
❤︎Episode 42
❤︎Episode 43
❤︎Episode 44
❤︎Episode 45
❤︎Episode 46
❤︎Episode 47 - FINALE ✨
❤︎Paradise Mansion The Reunion: TEASER
❤︎Reunion - Part 1
❤︎Reunion - Part 2
❤︎Reunion - Part 3

❤︎Episode 14

6.9K 434 1.9K
Від Lia2NE1

🌼🌼

〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

Bold moves were made

"I always go for what I want, and I want you"

And fists of fury

"Stop touching him you sket"

"I'll give something to be mad about."

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

Theres trouble in paradise

"Did you or did you fucking not?"

And more tears are shed

"You have no idea how much that hurt me."

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ! Aɢᴀɪɴ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴍᴇ sᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ! Dᴏɴᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴀᴍ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ♡︎

Now onto the show!

🌼🌼
ᴊᴜᴍᴘ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴋᴀʀᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴜʙ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴊᴋsᴋs

Jungkook:"So what about Cam? Where's your head at with her now?"

Mathew pauses and thinks.

Mathew:"Bro I don't know."

Jungkook sighs and shakes his head.

Jungkook:"Bro, just think about it yeah? You've had a good time with Cam so far, don't just throw it away cause Lori's peng. I say before you make any crazy decisions, get to know Lori first. If you have a genuine connection and I mean genuine, then pursue it. If not, the bro it's not worth ruining things with Cam."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jungkook:"In a way I understand what he's feeling. Obviously when T came in, I was very much attracted to her but I knew deep down I wanted to be with Ash. So I think Mathew's in the same situation."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Jungkook stands back up; grabbing his weights as he continues to work out. Mathew sighs and takes in Jungkook's advice.

A bit of time goes by and over on the day beds, Jennie lays on her own. Her shades are placed over her eyes while she watched everyone. She gets startled when Taehyung jumps on the bed next to her.

Jennie:"You scared me."

Tae smiles and chuckles.

Taehyung:"How are you?"

Jennie shrugs as Taehyung looks at her. He's notice how silent she's been.

Taehyung:"You still thinking about the stuff Jungkook said?"

Jennie silently nods.

Taehyung:"Come here."

Tae opens up his arms and wraps them around Jennie as she leans into him.

Taehyung:"Talk to me."

Jennie sighs.

Jennie:"I just feel so out of place here. Everyone's just against me. I don't get along with anyone, and the stuff Jungkook said really got to me."

She puts her head down while Tae holds her tighter.

Taehyung:"I don't think anyone purposely wants to be against you. Obviously what Jungkook said was mean and out of line, and I'll definitely have a talk with him. But I just think at the same time, just take in some of the things he said. I think if you're too stand off ish with everyone, it's not gonna make anyone want to be around you."

Jennie nods.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}
*ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ*
Jennie:"I understand what Tae's saying. But I just don't know if they're the type of people I want to be friends with."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Jennie:"I'm just not very used to living with people. I've lived on my own since I was 16."

Tae frowns while he rubs his hand along her arm in comfort.

Taehyung:"How comes?"

Jennie:"My parents had me get my own apartment so I could get a taste of the real world. Ever since I've been living alone. So I don't know how to get along with these people."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taehyung:"It's quite sad actually. She's just not used to living with a bunch of people with so many different personalities. I feel bad for her, I definitely want to be there for her more."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Taehyung:"I think you just need to be a little more open with everyone. You're a nice girl deep down Jennie, so don't hide it by being mean."

Again Jennie silently nods while Tae smiles and pulls her for a tighter hug and shakes her from side to side.

Taehyung:"Cheer up!"

She finally giggles and smiles.

Joy sits with Kai, the two of them chatting away while they get to know each other more.

Kai:"Admit it, I'm you're type aren't I."

Joy giggles and nudges him as he smiles.

Joy:"I don't know what my type is. I've always gone for whoever."

Kai:"Well I'm just saying, I'm right here and I'm gorgeous."

Joy playfully rolls her eyes.

Joy:"You just want you're ego stroked."

Kai laughs.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Joy:"You know what, I do kind of like Kai. I don't know what it is, but he just makes me laugh and he's good looking."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kai:"Joy's hot. Definitely working my charm on her."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Kai:"Maybe I do just a little."

Joy smiles.

Joy:"Mhm I can tell. Well I don't compliment guys who don't compliment me."

Kai chuckles.

Kai:"You're beautiful."

Joy grins and laughs.

Joy:"Why thank you handsome."

Kai smirks at her while she smiles. The two of them continue to talk. Meanwhile Namjoon and Hoseok sit at the fire bit and talk.

Namjoon:"Whats on your mind?"

Hoseok sighs and sits back while he watches Taesan talking with Sunmi and Kaia in the kitchen.

Hoseok:"Taehyung and Taesan had a kiss over on the sofa swing. It's just annoying because I really wanted to get to know her more, like I fancy her but then he comes along."

Hoseok frowns while Namjoon pats him on the shoulder.

Namjoon:"Maybe you just need to have a chat with him. Not to tell him to back off or anything because I think that's unfair but just to let him know that you have your eye on her too, just so you're both on mutual grounds. But in the end it's up to her to go with the person she has the better connection with."

Hoseok throws his head back and huffs.

Hoseok:"Yeah you're right."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Hoseok:"To be honest, I kind of want to tell him to back off hahaha. But I guess I just have to respect that he likes her too."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Namjoon:"Seems like so many love triangles haha."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Over in the kitchen, there seems to be an awkward tension with Kaia and Taesan.

Taesan:"Kaia are you okay?"

Kaia:"Yep."

Taesan silently looks down while she eats an ice lolly. Kaia fiddles with her water bottle and awkwardly looks around, while Sunmi makes herself a tea.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"Super awkward. I think she might have seen the kiss. But then again, Tae isn't coupled up with anyone and it's not like he told her he definitely had his eye on her. He kept me in the dark as well. Well until today. But I can't understand if she's upset."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kaia:"She can honestly just fuck off. Like a'm not in the mood to talk to her especially after her kissing Tae."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

While the islanders continue relaxing. Foot steps approach. Lori smiles as she makes her way over.

Lori:"Hey guys!"

Everyone turns to look at her as she returns. Despite the fight yesterday, Lori hasn't lost her confidence one bit.

Jungkook continues to work out while Mathew is in the showers. As Jungkook exercises, he watches as Lori struts over to him.

Lori:"Hey sexy."

She flirtatiously waves at him as he smile.

Jungkook:"Hello messy."

Jungkook chuckles while he continues to work out. Lori laughs and eyes his shirtless body.

Lori:"Me? Messy? Whatever do you mean?"

Jungkook:"Mm you knew what you were doing yesterday."

Lori giggles and flips her hair.

Lori:"Just a bit of fun."

Jungkook chuckles and shakes his head.

Jungkook:"Just a bit of fun yeah? After you were bare trying to rip my girl's hair out."

Lori smirks and nonchalantly shrugs.

Lori:"She was asking for it. Also 'you're girl'?"

Lori raises her eyebrow while she steps closer to Jungkook.

Jungkook:"Yeah, Ashlyn's my girl."

Lori seductively looks at him and runs her hand along his cheek.

Lori:"For how long?"

Lori tilts her head and smirks and she continues to rub Jungkook's cheek.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jungkook:"Hahahahaha, that girl is crazy! She's fully crazy I can't haha."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Jungkook:"For as long as I plan."

Lori runs her finger along Jungkook's lips as she smirks.

Lori:"Mm we'll see about that."

Jungkook chuckles and shakes his head once more.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Lori:"What can I say, he's sexy. I'd love to know what he's like under the sheets haha."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Lori:"Where's Mathew?"

Jungkook:"Shower."

Lori smirks which Jungkook notices.

Jungkook:"You're a bold one you know that."

Lori grins and chuckles.

Lori:"Of course baby. Think I might go say hi. But first."

Lori leans in to kiss him on the lips but Jungkook quickly turns his head so she ends up kissing his cheek.

Lori:"Still trying to be a good boy huh."

Jungkook chuckles.

Jungkook:"You ain't trying none of that on me."

Lori:"Don't be so sure sexy."

Lori winks and makes her way inside the mansion to find Mathew. Jungkook sighs and chuckles to himself.

Jungkook:"She's crazy."

Mathew steps out the shower; towel around his waist while Lori steps in.

Lori:"Hey you."

Mathew looks up and chuckles.

Mathew:"Hello you."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Mathew:"Fam she's so peng! She makes it hard to focus man."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Mathew:"How you feeling from yesterday?"

Lori leans against the sink as she looks at his body.

Lori:"Yeah I'm fine. I can handle myself."

Mathew smiles as he nods.

Mathew:"Yeah I could tell. You're a dangerous girl you are."

Lori smirks and steps closer to him.

Lori:"Do you like danger then?"

Mathew looks down at her hand as she runs it down his chest.

Mathew:"Maybe."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Lori:"I've got him right where I want hahaha. Camila who? I don't think so haha."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Lori:"Do you want to kiss me?"

Mathew throws his head back and chuckles while Lori smiles.

Mathew:"You're gonna stir up so much shit."

Lori:"Well you're owner isn't here. She keeps you on a leash and doesn't let you do what you want to do. She doesn't even open up to you. Is that the kind of couple you want to be in?"

Mathew looks down at her and bites his lip.

Lori:"You should kiss me and see what it's like to be with an actual baddie."

Lori leans in and presses her lips against his. She wraps her arms around his neck while he wraps his arms around her waist. Lori pulls him closer; pushing her tongue in his mouth while she kisses him passionately. Meanwhile Taesan comes up the stairs to get something from the makeup room, but accidentally sees Mathew and Lori.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"Where is the unseen button? Oh my god. What the hell? Like what do I do? Do I say something do I not?"

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

With wide eyes Taesan turns around and heads back downstairs. Lori finally pulls away from Mathew and smiles at him.

Mathew:"That kiss is gonna cause a lot of shit man."

Lori:"Our little secret babe."

Lori smirks as she pecks him lips once more.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Mathew:"Fuck sake bruv. Ah I'm so fucked."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

〰️𝐵𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐾〰️

"ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴍʏ ʙᴜɴs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ"

*ɢᴜʏ ᴡᴀʟᴋs ᴘᴀsᴛ; ᴏᴠᴇʀʜᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴍɪʀᴋs*

"ᴏᴏᴏ ɪᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜɪᴄʏ"

*ɢᴜʏ sᴍɪʀᴋs ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴀʙs ʟᴜʙᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʀsᴛs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ*

"ʙᴀʙᴇ ʟᴇᴛs-"

*ɢᴜʏ ʟᴏsᴇs ʜɪs sᴍɪʟᴇ ᴀs ɢɪʀʟ ᴛᴜʀɴs ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ; ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ʙᴜʀɢᴇʀ ᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴs*

"ᴡʜᴀᴛs ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴜʙᴇ ғᴏʀ?"

"ᴜʜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ"

Uʙᴇʀ ᴇᴀᴛs sᴘᴏɴsᴇʀs ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ
(ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴊᴋɢʜsɢᴋʙ)

〰️𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑊𝐸'𝑅𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾〰️

Taesan and Taehyung sit at the fire pit, talking as the day continues to go by. Taehyung watches her.

Taehyung:"What's on your mind?"

Taesan bites her lip and looks at him.

Taesan:"I don't know if I should say anything but, earlier I went upstairs to get something from the makeup room and in the bathroom, I saw Lori and Mathew making out."

Taehyung sits back in shock as he looks down.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taehyung:"He should be more respectful to Cam. To go behind her back and kiss another girl that's been here for 5 minutes, Nah I don't respect that one bit."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Taehyung:"Is he serious? Cam's been gone like 2 minutes and he goes and kissed someone else."

Taesan:"When Cam comes back what then. Like I'm not the closet to her you know, and plus I don't really want to be involved in that drama but let's be real I don't think Mathew will tell her and that's not fair on her."

Taehyung sighs and nods while he thinks.

Taehyung:"I don't know. I wouldn't want you mixed up in any drama. But you just got to think if you were Cam, would you want someone to tell you."

Taesan nods.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"It's a bit of a tricky one. But I guess if I was Camila, I'd want to know so, maybe if tell Ashlyn who can tell Cam."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

As the day continues, Kaia and Sunmi sit by the pool and chat.

Sunmi:"How you feeling hun? You've been pretty quiet today."

Kaia sighs and looks at Taesan and Taehyung.

Kaia:"It's just the fact that they kissed like. Ah just feel like she's gone behind me back. And she hasn't even had the decency to talk to us about it. Like she should know ah like him. It's just not girl code.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kaia:"Like ah a'm bothered by the kiss. Ah don't know, ah just feel like it's not fair."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Sunmi:"I don't think you should be too upset with her Kaia. You never know what conversations she may have had with him, maybe they're were a lot closer than you thought. Or maybe the kiss took her by surprise too. Maybe what you need to do is talk to Taehyung."

Kaia looks at Taehyung and watches as he places an arm around Taesan.

Kaia:"Yeah. Maybe a'll talk to him tonight."

Sunmi smiles and nods.

Ashlyn finally re-enters the mansion. Lori who sits on one the bean bags with Joy; smirks at her as she watches her. Ashlyn rolls her eyes.

Sunmi:"Hey babe!"

Sunmi and Kaia notice Ashlyn and walk over to give her a hug. The other islanders notice and give her a smile while Jungkook comes over to her.

Jungkook:"You alright darling?"

Ashlyn:"Yeah I'm fine."

She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him. Lori sucks on her ice lolly and smirks as she watches the two of them. Ashlyn pulls away and catches Lori smirking at her.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Ashlyn:"I literally can not stand looking at her face. I swear If she tried anything on Jungkook while I was gone. I'll kill her."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Ashlyn:"She's fucking annoying."

Jungkook turns his head and looks at Lori. She seductively sucks her ice lolly and waves at him.

Jungkook:"Babe ignore it. Come on."

He wraps his arm around Ashlyn as they both walk inside.

Ashlyn:"She didn't try anything on you did she?"

Jungkook shakes his head and takes her inside.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jungkook:"I'm not intentionally trying to lie or anything. But I really can't be asked to separate another fight."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

🌼🌼

The day time comes to an end as night descends upon the mansion. The islanders get ready, Ashlyn gets ready in the bathroom with Taesan; away from Lori.

Joy:"I'm so excited for a proper night of partying!"

Lori:"Same! Hopefully can get someone in bed too."

Lori and Joy laugh while the other girls chuckle awkwardly.

Jennie:"You really don't care, who's toes you step on do you?"

Lori:"Does it look like I care?"

Jennie chuckles while she continues to get ready.

Downstairs in the bedroom; the boys all get ready. They iron their shirts and put on cologne.

Kai:"So thoughts on the new girls?"

Jungkook:"It's obvious, ones messy and the other ones chill."

Taehyung:"Agreed."

Taehyung gives Mathew a side glance which Mathew doesn't catch.

Jay:"Spoke to Joy on our date, haven't really had a chat with Lori, but damn she's fine."

Mathew:"Bro for real she's fire."

The boys laugh while Tae rolls his eyes and continues to get ready.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taehyung:"I just hope for his sake, when Cam finds out, he tell her the truth and doesn't lie."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

The islanders are all dressed and ready, they head outside; ready for the party. Lori makes eyes at Taehyung which he doesn't engage with. She walks up to him and links her arm with his which both Kaia and Taesan notice.

Lori:"Do you wanna go for a chat?"

Taehyung:"Sorry, I need to get another drink."

Tae unhooks his arm from hers and walks to the kitchen. Lori frowns as she looks at him.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Lori:"Uh what's his problem? Is he actually more interested in that child look a like over me? Haha."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taehyung:"Yeah she's not pulling me into her circle of people she wants to fuck. No thanks."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

While the islanders sit and chat, Taesan walks over to Jungkook and Ashlyn while they sit at the fire pit.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"I've just been thinking about it, and I hate keeping a secret like this especially if Cam is gonna walk in and not know about it. So I think it's best it comes from Ashlyn."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Ashlyn:"Hey babe."

Jungkook:"You alright T."

Taesan nods and smiles as she sits next to them.

Taesan:"Is it alright if I talk to Ashlyn for a second?"

Jungkook:"Yeah, I'll leave you guys to it."

Jungkook gives Ashlyn a quick kiss and leaves the two to talk.

Ashlyn:"What's up?"

Taesan:"So this is pretty much been on my mind all day, but, so earlier during the day I must have gone up to the makeup room to get something and while I was walking past the bathroom, I saw Mathew and Lori making out."

Ashlyn's mouth drops open as she turns to look at Mathew who chats with the boys in the kitchen.

Ashlyn:"What? Are you serious? What like full on make out? Like was he into it?"

Taesan nods.

Taesan:"From what i saw, he was very much into it. I just thought I'd tell you so you could tell Cam. I don't think it's fair that this stays behind her back, and I didn't feel comfortable knowing and not saying anything."

Ashlyn looks down; still trying to process that.

Ashlyn:"Yeah I'll tell her when—"

Both girls look up and hear the sound of heels approaching outside. They see Cam walk in. Lori glances at her and smirks to herself.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Lori:"Look what the cat dragged in. Haha"

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Some of the islanders go to greet her, but Mathew keeps his distance just in case she's still pissed at him.

Ashlyn:"Hey babe, you good?"

Cam:"Yeah I'm good."

Cam notices Lori sat at the sofa swing with Joy. She rolls her eyes and looks away.

Ashlyn:"I need to talk to you."

Ashlyn takes her hand and walks inside the mansion with her. Taesan looks at Taehyung who realises she must have told Ashlyn.

Cam:"What's up?"

Both girls sit on the couch.

Ashlyn:"So, I just found this out literally like 2 minutes ago. But Taesan told me that this morning, she was heading up to the makeup room and as she passed the bathroom, she saw Mathew and Lori making out. And apparently he was really into it."

Cam scoffs and bites her lip as she shakes her head.

Cam:"Are you fucking joking?"

Ashlyn shakes her head.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Cam:"You've got to be fucking joking. Like I come back to hear this shit. What the fuck."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Ashlyn:"I'm so sorry babe, like I can't even believe he'd do that."

Cam scoffs.

Ashlyn:"Talk to him, but don't kick off, just act like you don't know and see if he tell you himself."

Cam nods and they both get up to go back outside. Cam heads over the kitchen where Mathew chats with the boys.

Cam:"Mathew, can I pull you for a chat."

Mathew nods and follows her over to the fire pit and they both take a seat.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Cam:"I'm trying so fucking hard to stay calm honestly."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Mathew:"You okay?"

Cam:"Mhm. You? How was your day?"

Mathew looks down and shrugs.

Mathew:"Yeah it was alright. Obviously it was weird not having you here."

Cam looks down and nods.

Cam:"Did anything interesting happen while I was gone?"

Mathew fiddles with his cup as he looks at her.

Mathew:"Nah. This were just chill."

Cam nods and squints her eyes at him. From a far a few of the islanders watch the conversation after Ashlyn explained what's going on.

Cam:"So do you have anything to tell me?"

Mathew swallows dryly and bites his lip.

Mathew:"Like what?"

Cam continues to stare at him intensely.

Cam:"Mathew, do you have anything to tell me."

Mathew pauses and nervously swallows before speaking.

Mathew:"No."

Cam scoffs and chuckles.

Cam:"So you didn't kiss Lori in the bathroom while I was gone?"

She tilts her head and waits for an answer while she taps her foot. Mathew looks down.

Cam:"I'm waiting. Did you or did you not?"

Mathew:"Who told you that?"

Cam:"Did you or did you fucking not?"

Mathew looks up at her and sighs.

Mathew:"Cam who told you that?"

Cam:"It doesn't matter who told me. Did you or did not!"

The islanders turn around and look at them both. Mathew bites his lip and looks down as he slowly nods. Cam shakes her head and scoffs.

Cam:"You have no idea how much that hurt me."

Mathew continues to look down.

Cam:"You can go fuck yourself you prick."

She stands up and storms off as Mathew stays looking down at the ground.

As Cam storms off, Lori looks at her and smiles.

Lori:"You alright babe?"

Cam:"Fuck off you tramp!!"

Cam storms inside as Lori giggles. Ashlyn goes after her along with Jungkook.

Ashlyn:"Babe are you okay?"

Cam looks at the two of them and forces a smile before breaking down into tears.

Ashlyn:"Aw babe no."

Jungkook:"Cam."

They both pull Cam into a hug as she cries.

〰️𝑁𝐸𝑋𝑇 𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

It all kicks off in the mansion

"Bro don't ever in your fucking life chat to her like that again!"

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏᴏᴅ, ɪ ᴡᴀs sᴜᴘᴇʀ ᴅʀᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ sᴏ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪsɴᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ sʟᴏᴘᴘʏ♡︎

Tune in next time 🌼

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

783K 34.2K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
112K 4.1K 59
[COMPLETED] "Jungkook?" I called out to him, he turned around with a small smile on his face. "Yes Y/N-sshi?" I bit my lip nervously, thinking if he...
6.9K 123 20
Just a few BTS x Reader one shots💜 Mostly fluff😊 and angst😖 All stories are original please dont copy 🤧 P.S. I don't do smuts😶 I update whenever...
558K 29.9K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...