||C L U E L E S S|| Inso's La...

By Honey_blossom37

||" You never thought you'd get this attached, did you?."|| After (y/n) saved her classmate from falling the... More

∆~prologue~∆
||1||
||2||
||3||
||5||

||4||

1.9K 97 32
By Honey_blossom37

"so nosiy....."i mumbled as i stared at her widened familiar brown eyes blankly.

(Y/n) Pov

I tilted my head and stared at her with curiosity, trying to figure out why is she so familiar, her face shows a shocked and mixed emotion.

"(L/- (L/n-." She barely stuttered out a word but she was suddenly cut off by yeoryeong .

"(Y/n/n)!" Ban beamed at me,a blinding sparkling light suddenly appears as she beams at me wahh so bright!.

I smiled warmly back at her then to the familiar girl. unknowingly to me, the two girls slightly blush as i smiled at them.

"How are you feeling? is your arm ok? is your body still hurt?" She asked me, obviously worried about me which slightly overwhelmed me, I then flashed her a grateful smile.

" I'm feeling great thanks!, i appreciated it when you took care of me when i was in the hospital." I replied to her, then i glance to the brown haired girl, who was looking guilty? huh? what's with that guilt expression?.

"That's a relief!, well then let's go to school we're going to be late, (y/n/n), Dan-ah~" She said as she suddenly held my right hand then she grabbed the girls left hand who was now known as dan-ah.

Her voice was so alluring and pretty, my cheeks begin to warm unknowingly to me same to dan-ah who slightly blushed too, unconsciously, we started to follower her still dumbfounded of how pretty her voice is, even though i heard her voice a thousands times when we were at the hospital i can't seem to move on of how pretty and alluring her voice is.

Because of her alluring voice i seem to forgot the familiar girl who still in dumbfounded state, but suddenly the familiar girl snap out of it and pull her hand away from ban.

"wait a minute!" the brown haired girl yelled making me snap of the thought, still holding ban's hand i looked at her in confuse.

"this happened minutes ago! why did this happened again?" the brown familiar haired girl asked us, me and ban shared a confuse look at her.

"um....deja vu?- " i said with a lace of uncertain voice.

"not that! it really happened earlier ag-...." the  brown familiar haired girl stops. 

".....never mind." the girl waved it out, me and ban just stared at her in confuse, i remove my hand from ban slowly, then suddenly I lean in dangerously close to her face and stare at her a little longer, which makes the girl slightly blush at my sudden movement.

 why on earth she's so familiar? did i met her somewhere,and her voice is so familiar, after some time questioning myself,  i decided to ask her.

"You look so familiar did i met you somewhere before?" i muttered to her with curiosity,her eyes widen as i said that words, yeolyeong was so confuse at this moment, she was about to speak but was interrupted by a loud ringtone.

*HIRARI HIRARI MEKURI MEKURU!-* My ears slightly turned red from embarrassment 'Oh shit my phone!' i thought as i quickly grab my phone from my pockets and unlocked my phone.

My eyes widen as i saw what's on the screen.

'My package is here!' My (e/c) eyes glint in excitement and swiftly sprint at the near window in the hallway of the apartment.

I was about to YEET myself out at the building but as i was about to jump out the window, I feel a two hands grab my left arm and right arm and prevent to stop me from jumping down the building, holding me down.

"(L/n)! what are doing?! your gonna hurt yourself if you jump down!" The brown familiar girl shouted at me, trying to drag me away from the window.

"Yeah! just what dan-ah said!" ban added still pulling my arm.

"It's okay! its just three floors down!" I explained trying to break free from the two.

"Three floors my ass! your gonna hurt your legs if you jump out the window, just use the elevator!" the brown familiar haired girl hissed at me.

"Ok! Ok! imma gonna use the elevator.." i sighed in defeat as i felt the two girls slightly loosens their hold from my arms, slowly remove their hand from me.

I slowly walk towards the stairs and the two girls behind me sigh in relieve and began to follow me, as we walk through the hallway almost at the elevator's door my lips curled into a smirk.

All of the sudden i swiftly sprinted to the window making the two girls startled.

'Sorry but jumping out the window is faster than waiting in the elevator.'

As I stepped at the edge of the window, I immediately turned to ban and the brown familiar haired girl, as they run towards me trying to catch me.

"I'll see you two at the school gate!" I wink and grinned at them before i YEETED out the building.

"Wait (y/n/n-"

"(l/-" The two shouted at me but i can't hear them as i fall down the apartment.

Luckily i have shorts inside my skirt as i fall down the building.

I fall down at the ground perfectly and gracefully, but in the reality its was f*cking hurt, at that moment the familiar girl is right about hurting myself in the leg

'MOTHERF*CKER ' i cuss out silently and slightly tremble, slowly standing up, the pain rapidly goes away.

I look up to see ban and the brown haired girl looks down at me in the window worried, i smile and wave at them making them sigh in relief. 

I turned around just to see a boy who carries a one small package and the other one is a meduim package, the boy looks at me in awe and shocked, I just smiled at him bashfully.

"Hello! are you the delivery boy?" i asked to the boy, who just nodded still shocked from the event earlier, i mean who wouldn't?, a girl just jumps out the window three floors down and just to see they're in perfect health?.

The delivery boy handed me the two packages and a paper to sign, i sign the paper and smile at him then walk away, i opened the small package first only to see a brand new earphones in a box, A satisfying smile reach through my lips as i saw (e/c) earphones.

I grab the earphones inside the box and connected it to my phone,randomly selecting a (*cough*ANIME*cough*)song.

'Music is life fam!!'

Putting the box of the earphones and the medium box inside my sling bag and closing the bag while humming the song.

I strolled through the friendly neighborhood comfortably, humming slightly, unaware that the people around me, looking at me with admiration.

Unexpectedly, as i turned at the corner of the side walk, i saw a blacked girl in the tree trying to reach out her bag from the tree but as she steps on the branch of the tree, the branch broke making the girl fall.

"AHHH!" the girl shout out as she fall out from the tree, I then reflexively catch the blacked haired girl in my arms.

The girl's pov

The girl's eyes closed shut as she fall the down the tree, the girl expected a incoming pain but all she feel is warm arms catches her.

She slowly opens her red eyes and see a beautiful girl with (h/c) hair and gorgeous (e/c) staring at her blankly but with a lace of concern.

She could feel her cheeks blush as the beautiful girl just stared at her.

"are you ok miss?" Said the beautiful girl, still carrying her.

The girl just stared at (y/n) with dumbfounded and speechless.

(Y/n) just sigh and let the girl stand on her own, putting her things down at the ground, before going to the tree and get the girls stucked bag in the tree.

As she grab the bag swiftly from the tree she walks to the girl and gave her the bag.

She smiled at the girl and started to get her things from the ground.

The blacked haired girl snap out of her thoughts as she saw the beautiful girl slowly walks away from her.

"Wai-wait!" The blacked haired girl shouted at (y/n).

"Yes?" (Y/n) slightly turned at her.

"T-t-thank you for catching me and getting my bag from the tree...."The blacked haired girl timidly said.

(Y/n) just smiled at her making her heart suddenly beats out of nowhere.

"Your welcome.......?"

"P-please call me Jieun Eun-Kyung" jieun said timidly at (y/n).

"Your welcome jieun, well im gonna get going now nice knowing you, jieun." (Y/n) said flashing her a charming smile.

Saying her name two times from the beautiful girl's mouth is making her tremble from pleasure and her heart beats rapidly, but it lasted just a minute.

The (h/c) girl turn around walking slowly trying to put on her earphones in her ear.

"W-wait, I-if you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" Jieun asked (y/n), making the girl stop

The (h/c) girl slightly glanced to the timid girl.

"(Y/n), (y/n) (l/n)" (y/n) said giving a friendly smile before she turned her back and started to walk away from her.

Jieun frowned slightly and just stared at the (h/c) haired girl walking away from her.

The blacked haired girl stared at the ground, confuse that her heart started to beat rapidly as (y/n) said her name two times earlier.

A mysterious glint was shown in the girl's red eyes as she saw your small figure walks far away from her.

"Mine."

___________________________________________________☆
☆Jieun Eun - kyung means hidden gem☆

Age: Same to (y/n) age.

This is jieun, just imagine she have red eyes and have the same uniform of the inso's law characters :) Again i don't own any pics that is posted in this book, please give credits to the owners thank youuu.

correct me if i was wrong in the name, i'am not korean I'm a filipino :)

and here's sam bong

WE JUST REACHED 1K+ VIEWS AND 50+VOTES!, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS CRAPPY BOOK LYSM GUYS💙💙💙  AND HERE TAKE IT!!!.

So yeah i'm back soooooo enjoy another month of waiting ( •̀ᴗ•́ )و ̑̑ :)))) i'm just joking................. or am i? loll

 tbh i'm clueless as f*uck so why not name the book too? lol, and i designed the cover book! do u like it? or nah?.

Miss you guys hope you guys having an amazing day!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 9.6K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
185K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
216K 6.3K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 63.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...