Bubble

By coco_bam

Emma wasted six years of her life waiting for the only guy she ever fell in love with, hoping to spend the re... More

chapter one
chapter three
chapter four
author
chapter 5
chapter six
chapter seven
author
chapter eight
characters photos
chapter nine:
chapter 10
chaper 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
updates
updates
update

chapter two

30 4 0
By coco_bam

*****

"Hey" he said. How could he just stand there and just say hey this is definitely not how i imagined how Reunion, hey i said with my shaky voice. " you look amazing" oh what now... What the hell is he trying to do make me forget about his fiancee...... Thank you i said he moved closer to me and was staring into my eyes i was lost but i had to snap out of it and face him " so you came back with another girl" i said calmly.. fiancee he corrected wow i must be stupid. Really Steve i said now almost raising my voice "really i waited six years for you what happened to all the promises you made what happened to I'll come back for you what the hell happened Steve.... " Emma calm down, Emma cmon six year how could you have waited that long you could have just moved on like i did three years ago the relationship got boring i had to move on and i expected you to do so too" my legs are shaky i can't feel my face what the fuck is he saying... You are the most terrible person eve....... "hey guys am i interrupting" i quickly wiped my tears and gave my best smile " hi you're Emma right" yes " I'm Bianca Steve told me a lot about you" she said smiling oh really " well i hope he said nice things" she gave out a quick laugh "he sure did" and there was an awkward silence. I better be on my way welcome back Steve, i said with a faint smile.

I must be really stupid who still wait for their lover for more than 2 months this days many thought was in my head as i walked home....

Thank you for reading i hope you enjoyed this page
Please do comment and vote
I want to hear your opinions
Thanks lovelies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 798 23
THIS WAS WRITTEN BACK IN 2016!! BE AWARE OF THE MANY SPELLING MISTAKES AND TERRIBLE WRITING!! No amount of make up will cover the bruises... No amoun...
2.3K 29 5
**𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄!** 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫... 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 �...
4.3K 130 24
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕, 𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂" Y/N has always been a huge fan of...
27.8K 189 30
in which: Chris falls for fan who have fanpage about him. or in which Clemmie girl with mental problems found comfort in her idol. imessage, Instagr...