Review for spy school fanfic

By lifeandliterature16

Pls don't judge me More

Hey guys.
Comments
1. Spy School: Life After Graduation
SORRY T_T
I Can finally write this stupid book.
ok.
Fake Till You Make It, By agentbot08
Why Did U Leave Me, By @VarchasianKookie
THANK YOU!!!!✔✔✔✔🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎈🎈🎉🎉🎉
Highschool Au, by cookie
Fun and Games, by Griff.

It's OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

86 5 5
By lifeandliterature16

 SO YOU WOULD BE THINKING, JAMES!!!!!!WHAT'S SO OFFICIAL????

I am telling you, I am so happy for @Quidditch16. HIS BOOKS ARE STAR!!!!!

HERE'S THE LIST:

1. Spy School: Fun and Games = 1st in #funandgames !!!!!

2. Spy School: Life after Graduation = 2nd in #zike !!!!!

3. Spy School: Prom? = 7th in #berica !!!!!

4. Spy School: Oneshots = 13th in # randoms !!!!!

And so much more!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you! Honestly, Your are one of the best fanfic makers EVER !!!!!! Congrats!!!!

Okay, I'm sorry but I will get back to you guys on review later after I get their approvement.

Ps: my writing actually sucked but I'm using Grammarly so go download it from the chrome web store. It's free! ( it's in an external link.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
311K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
234K 8.1K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...