Breathe | Chenle

Від markieshyuck

» crime au ❝ You mean nothing to me, never will. ❞ Більше

P R E L U D E
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
Wow
100k

51

11.4K 502 235
Від markieshyuck

Yena groaned as she shuffled on the bed, closer to him in attempts to cancel the noise of the alarm and soon the sound came to a stop and she closed her eyes, drifting back to sleep in his arms.

Chenle woke up at the loud sound of the alarm that invaded the whole room again, extending his arm to grab her phone.

Chenle instinctively held onto her- his hand gently placed on her back, cautious to not wake the girl as he reached out for the phone.

Turning the alarm off, he placed the phone on the bed and finally blinking away his sleepiness, he looked down at the girl in his arms and a raspy chuckle escaped his lips at how she was clinging onto him while peacefully sleeping in his hold.

Yena felt the vibration off him when he chuckled, awakening her.

"Yena.."
He lowly called out noticing she was awake- his voice deeper than usual since he had just woken up and she gave him a short hum in response, eyes closed as she waited for him to speak.

"College?"
"I'm sleepy"
Yena shook her head in response and he sighed out, picking up his phone.

"It's 8:30 Yena"
"It's okay"
She mumbled out and he decided to not disturb her as he let her koala hug him while he faced the ceiling, scrolling through his phone as she got back to sleep.

A few minutes later, the door bell rang and Yena groaned out, annoyed at the distractions, untangling herself from him.

"Open"
She said pointing at the door, her eyes still closed since he did not want to wake up.

Chenle stood up, running a hand through his messy hair, straightening it as he walked to the hall and opened the door revealing someone he least expected to show up.

"Chenle?"
"Johnny?"

"So you two are really dating now?"
Johnny asked, pointing at the two who sat alongside each other on the couch opposite to him and they gave him a nod in unison, his demeanor serious and Yena suddenly felt nervous.

Though Johnny wasn't her real brother, since the past eight years they were close and their relation was just like any other brother and sister.

"Are you sure?"
Johnny asked Chenle and he raised a brow confused.

"I don't approve"
"What? Why? Johnny c'mon!"
Yena almost yelled out in disapproval at his words.

"I need to talk to him"
With that, he stood up walking into the balcony and Chenle followed suit leaving Yena alone.

"Since when?"
Johnny asked, leaning his hands on the railing as he watched the view ahead and Chenle stood beside him- hands in his pocket as he stared ahead.

"Yesterday"
Johnny gave him a nod before turning to face him.

"You're lucky to have her Chenle"
"I know"
"No you don't"
Chenle turned to face the elder, quietly listening to him as he spoke.

"Do you know what happened to her parents?"
Chenle gave him a nod.
"How?"
"Long story"
Johnny did not question further and began speaking.

"After what happened to her parents, she went into depression for two whole years. It wasn't easy for us two to actually get her back to normal state"

"I convinced her dad to her shift to the city for studies and since then she had to live alone. The first year she was alone, she often came back to the hospital, crying that she couldn't take it to stay away from her father and that she had nightmares almost every night"

"Life wasn't easy on her, never. The Yena you're now seeing isn't the same as the one before, she's a strong girl today"
"Though I'm not her brother, she always treated me like one. I must say I feel very proud about Yena"

"Why I am saying all of this is so you know that you've to take care of her and treat her well cause she deserves the happiness and love, will you?"
Chenle gave a nod, assuringly.

"Oh that was deep"
"Anyways, congrats man"
Johnny gave Chenle a brotherly hug before the two walked back inside the hall.

Johnny laughed out loud looking at Yena who was making rounds around the couch, fidgeting with her finger, nervous about what he was talking to Chenle.

"What did he say?"
Yena asked, approaching Chenle and he simply shrugged in response, looking at Johnny beside him.

"Johnny I swear if he's upset cause of you you're dead"
"Wow there, calm down sis all I did was warn him"
"Warn?! About what??"
Yena questioned- sternly as she stepped in front of Johnny.

"Warned him to stay away from yo—"
Before he could finish his sentence, Yena threw the pillow at the elder.

"Chill, I warned him to treated you bett—"
"It's not funny Johnn—oh, okay"
"Wait! So you approve?"
Johnny gave her a nod and she broke out into a smile giving Chenle an unexpected hug out of excitement and Johnny threw the pillow back at her making her let go off him, mumbling a 'sorry', averting their gazes, earning a scoff from Johnny.

"Stupid young love"
Johnny mumbled out and Yena rolled her eyes at his words, smacking his arm.

"Yea, too young for old ones like you"
Johnny dramatically gasped at her words, bringing his hand up to flick her forehead but she stepped back away from him.

"Sorry, sorry"
"Idiot"
He rolled his eyes, retracting his hand back.

"Anyways, why did you come? You disturbed my precious sleep"
"Right, you should be at college right now"
"Whatever"
Yena rolled her eyes sitting down on the couch.

"Dad asked to hand over your gift today since I can't come on Thursday"
"Advance birthday wishes sis"
Johnny ruffled her hair making her smile, giving him a nod and a 'thank you' in return.

"Her birthday?"
"You didn't know? And you call yourself her boyfriend tsk"
"Shut up"
Yena lightly punched Johnny's arm at his comment.

"I'll have to go, I can't leave dad alone for long. Bye you two"
Johnny said and soon exited the house leaving the two alone.

"It's your birthday in two days? Why didn't you tell me?"
"Tell you what? 'Oppa my birthday is in two days, what's my gift?' Nonsense"
Yena mocked out in high-pitched tone, rolling her eyes before walking inside the kitchen and he trailed behind her.

"I never celebrated my birthday so that day means nothing special to me"
She stated as she began to make breakfast for the two and though she said those words casually, Chenle did take a note of them.

Where's this book even heading like—🤦🏻‍♀️😞

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.3M 54K 78
» mafia au » soulmate au ❝ You and I are not meant to be ❞
1.2M 77.6K 47
𝐎𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐚𝐥𝐬..
2.2M 110K 72
◆ Mafia/Gang au ◆He has a bad reputation and insatiable habits
355K 9.6K 46
"Quiet down honey before I make you mine." ━ Where a girl began to know more about a boy and who she really is. ◈ Mafia / Gang au