Teen Sitter William Afton x R...

By sourgumballz

You know what...no I don't know what. ✰ This book is written in first person ✰ I'm probably going to regret... More

Secrets Unvail

It happened.

1.7K 32 143
By sourgumballz

✰ this book is written in first person, aka like a journal !

✰ (y/n) = your name

✰ (l/n) = last name

✰ (y/age) = your age/desired age

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★⁣⁣
                              Day 1
★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★⁣⁣

So a while ago I visited Disneyland after it responded after covid and I went there with a couple friends and their older sibling as a guardian to watch over us. We arrived early and were able to go on rise of the resistance! We were literally screaming like crackheads when we got an early boarding group😂 We had so much fun going on the rides one after the other! We would overreact to every little thing lol. We once passed by a worker who looked rlly cute while cleaning the tables and we literally squealed after we saw him. We exited off the rise of the resistance and decided to split up since two of my friends and I wanted to go get churros and go on a couple rides on the other side of the park.

I saw him again.

The worker. This time I got to get a closer look at him. I noticed he had big piercing grey sunken eyes, a sharp jawline, greasy dark brown hair, and a wide smile. He noticed that I was looking. I quickly glanced away and sped walked up to my friends to get the churros, "Hey I think he noticed me haha"
"Oooo what are you gunna dooo," one of my friends giggled.
We all fangirled and were falling on top of each other with every step we took giggling.

We reached the churro stand and ordered 5 for the rest of the group. While waiting in line I looked around.

There he was. Again.
I turned around quickly and whispered to my friend, "omg he is right there dontlooknowbutithinkhesfollowingus."
My friend, being the way she is, immediately turned around and made it obvious she was in search of someone.

I was embarrassed and acted like I didn't know her for the moment until he passed.

"Ohhh I see him! Yeah definitely he's following us" she bluntly stared out loud, turning around facing towards me.
With my hand covering my eyes, I whispered frantically, "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?"
She shrugged with a smirk and giggled right after. We both scanned the place.
"I don't see him anymore, he must've left." I said in a sad tone.
"It's alright, he works here anyways you'll see him again haha."

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

As I'm walking down the pavement with a churro in my hand I feel myself being thrusted in midair while my foot stays locked in position.
I feel an arm swoop in and grab my waist clinching me back to the start. I look up to see who it was.

It was him once more.

"Thank you so much for saving me and my churro," I lightheadedly laughed like a nervous wreck.

"No problem, Miss...?"

"(L/N.)" I froze for a second. His voice was deep and had an english accent hinted in it.

I replayed the moment in my head trying to figure out what just happened. I must've tripped over his foot or something. His long arm stretched out to grab me, his big hands gripped my waist, his long torso pressed against mine, his height. He was very tall, everything about this man screamed long.

"What a nice last name, all I got was Miller," he chuckled, "I noticed you have questionable clothing choices when it comes to Disneyland."

I looked down to see what I was wearing.

What?! All I'm wearing is some high waisted shorts and a DISNEYLAND OVERSIZED sweater, I thought to myself.

"Really?" I bluntly asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah," with a serious monotone voice he turned his head racing the other direction, "you're going to have to change," he jerked his head towards me with a huge grin, "but don't worry, you can chose any clothing from our shops!"

I turned my head to face my friends. "Okay then i might as well start shopping." I blurted our enthusiastically, "lets go then!" Waving a gesture towards me to my friends.

"Oh they stay here."

"Huh?" I stared intently at his deep soulless eyes.

"They're going to have to stay, policy rules. We can't trust teenagers like you to snoop around the store unattended." He purred with a smug look on his face.

"Unattended? Why don't you just come?"

"Again, policy rules." He bowed.

Isearched the place with my eyes. "Well I'm not seein any stores around here with normal clothes." I turned back to him. I had to lift my head up a little since he was so tall.

"Well I can assist you, if that's what you'd like." He grinned.
"Umm yeah sure if that gets me there." I try not to sound rude all the time in public, but this man was being difficult getting a little on my nerves.

"Great!" He turned to face my friends, "you can wait here or go on a couple rides, we'll be back in a second." His toothy grin once again showing, they were flawless and I swore I would've saw a sparkle when he smiled.

My friend turned to my other, "Okay let's go I guess."

I sent a desperation for help through my eyes to my friends before I turned to him. As soon as they turned around and walked a few steps away, I felt long fingers intertwine with mine. I started panicking internally. He was holding hands with me. I didn't know what to do so I tried keeping calm and start a conversation. "So," I eyed his name tag, "Dave, where's the store?"

He's smiled at guests passing by with a slight nod, charming everyone around him. He never replied, he didn't even look at me. My hands instantly got sweaty. We were approaching a small grey building fast. He turned around to look at me but instead quickly dragged me into a dark room. He turned on the lights and stood there menacingly. I noticed more things about him than ever before. The dim lights only casted a small beam of light on his faded blue shirt. His clothes looked too big on him, and he had night guard security uniform, unlike the other cast members in the park. I wanted to ask but my fear held me back.

He took 3 slow steps towards me and stopped abruptly, looking down on me, "how old are you."

I felt my cheeks burn instantly on their own. He noticed. I started to shake, looking around for an exit.

"Nervous little fella aren't you?" He grinned with an eyebrow raised.

My breathing became heavier and faster. Turning around, I frantically reach my hands out in front of me to feel for something useful like a phone. An instant thought came rushing to my head, "MY PHONE." I felt my butt and front pockets. Nothing. My friends and I were planning to go on Spash Mountain, so we left our phones with our guardian. I turned around.

His face was inches away from mine. "I asked you a question.." This time he sounded more demanding than the light hearted fellow everyone sees.

I laughed but it came out distorted through my shakiness, "ha heh ha.heh..uhhh...what was the..questionnnn?"

He looked at me with a concerned expression, and it looked genuine. He put his hand on my shoulder, and spoke in a timid voice,"how old are you?"

Shocked at his actions, I took a while to process what was going on. My eyes shifted to his, "13?"

He chuckled, "you're not sure about you're age? We'll get you suited up quick, just follow me to the closet here."

He led me into a room with closet hangers on both sides. This seemed to be the room where they keep the marked off clothes. I pulled out a cute pair of shorts, light and slightly distressed.

"I wouldn't get those if I didn't want to go through this again." He turned back to the clothes he was looking through. He smirked, "unless you want to."

Disgusted, I made a face and put back the shorts. A loud metal screech ringed when I stopped swiping the last hanger on the rack. I turned my full body around to look at him with an expression that emitted "no luck".
Instead I had a curious look since he was holding a pair of black leggings, with his shoulders raised,
grinning ear to ear. As if he was waiting for me to turn around.
I will admit I love comfort, and when I touched the leggings I knew instantly that they were going to be flexible.
He led me out the door like a gentlemen, pointing to where the bathroom is with 2 fingers. "Must be a Disney thing" I thought.
I changed and instantly loved them. Carrying my shorts, I saw Dave and gave him a thumbs up from a distance. He returned one with a cheerful smile.

I sprint walked over to my friends and talked all about it while on our way to Splash Mountain.

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗
1 year later...
╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

"We'll be back soon I promise." My mom kissed my head and made a sad pouty face.

My parents were leaving to visit family for a little while. I was left in the house. Alone...

"DING DONG"

"oH he's here!" My mom rushed to the door.

Well sort of.

"Why helloo," my mom laughs, "please come in!"
A tall thin man walks in, early 30s most. Pale-ish, and his eyes, silver. They've got a ring to it.

My dad walked in the room, he instantly recognized the man. His name is William. He acts very kind and charismatic, he's very observant of every small gesture he, himself makes. He chatted with dad for a while with a couple laughs exchanged in between. He ends with a light chuckle.

My dad noticed me and smiled, "(y/n)! This is William, he works at my company. He's the one taking care of you and the house for a while."

William turns to me and smiles wide, charging at me, arms open wide, with his long legs taking giant steps. My fight or flight instincts were instantly triggered. But out of fear I just stood there hunched, waiting for my fate to come. I felt his long arms intertwine around my back with a tight embracing hug. In seconds He quickly stands up still hugging me. My feet were in the air. Next thing I know I'm flying in the air, borderline about to be thrown across the room. I see the room spinning with my face dug into his shoulder. After what felt like a long time, he finally put me down.

His energy was astronomical. "I'M SO HAPPY TO BABYSIT YOU WERE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN, WE'LL BAKE COOKIES, LEARN TO COOK, WATCH TV!"

My eyes stared straight in front of me. As a late reaction I just chuckled with my eyes wide, still fixed ahead.

His face was now concerned, "Oh too hyper? All right I'll calm down sorry kid." He got up from his knees and smiled at my parents.

"He's got 4 kids at home, he knows how to deal with every type." My dad reassured my mom, who at the time I felt she was a little doubtful about William.
She relaxed her face to a smile and faced William, "Come and stop by if you feel she is in danger or if she texts you."

William bowed and gave a closed lip smile.

We said our goodbyes and I gave my parents one last hug as they left out the door. William closed the door as soon as their car was out of sight. He turned to me.
"Well what are we waiting for," his shoulders raised, "let's go have fun!-"
"First," I paused, "let's get to know more about each other."

He smiled. "Alright, I work at your dad's company as a security guard. He hired me to watch over you."

"and the house." I corrected him.

He nodded. He walked over to the kitchen, "you hungry?"

I shook my head, "no."

"Hmph." He looked at the ground for a second, then he walked over to the couch, "your couch looks pretty comfy." He slowly dragged his fingers across it. Then he sat down and patted the seat next to him. His voice sounded monotone. "Let's watch some tv then."

He seems bipolar, I noted to myself. One moment he was ball of excitement, and now he's as dull as rust. I walked over to him keeping eye contact and sat down farther away from him than he expected.

He gave me a pity full look, "I can already tell this is going to be awkward. Let's do something fun! Do you like to dance?"

I turned my head to the side, "well.. kinda.."

His face lit up, "Great! Do you guys have Just Dance or something like that?"

"Yup on the Apple TV," I got up and walked over to the tv, "hold on I'll just set it up for you."

"For us." He added, "bold of you to assume you won't be dancing."

I turned around quickly smirking at his wise use of meme. I guess this man isn't old at all.
"Out of pure curiosity," I shifted my weight on one leg and raised a brow, "how old are you?"

He looked at me. "23," he chuckled, "I noticed you never said anything about yourself hmm? How old are you?"

I turned back to the tv and searched for Just Dance. "Guess."

There was a moment of silence, like I could almost hear him thinking.

"Umm..16."

I instantly turned around with my hair almost smacking me in the face. "Close, (y/age)."

I could see the shock in his face. He then rested his expression once he spoke, "that explains the height."

I giggled, being the nice person I am. "A lot of people think I'm older than my age."

"Really?" He asked with curiosity.

I turned back around. "Yeah once I went on a trip to Rome and some 16 year old thought I was 14 when I was 12 haha."

"That's funny..you know I was genuinely confused when I was asked to babysit a 16 year old." He smiled with his eyebrows confused.

"That's weird." William looked up scared as if he said something wrong. "I can't find Just Dance." I frowned at him. Walking over towards him and leaning against his knee. He looked up at me with a worried expression. "You look vaguely familiar..I just can't put my finger on it." I gently pushed myself off his knee.

He thought about what I said for a while, he looked like he was searching through his memories.

DANCE
The Just Dance intro sound played at a high volume and I ran to get the volume controller.
"Heh sorry"

We danced to a couple songs and he was surprisingly good. He looks like he's very into it whenever he dances. I think he's gotta thing for it.

We had a fun time. Sometimes we stepped on each other, sometimes we fell on top of each other and got up laughing. All in all I can say this man is extremely fun to be around.

It was time for him to leave, hence he's only here to check up on me.

"Hey um I've gotta get back home, it's fun having you around kid." He rubbed my back and headed for the door.

I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. "That was the most fun I've had in a long time." I squeezed tighter.

He looked at me with a heartwarming smile that simultaneously looked sad. "Don't worry I'll be back tomorrow." He rubbed my head and broke the hug.

He opened and walked out the door and waved goodbye slowly.

"Bye, William" I waved back.

============================================

Jumping into bed, I pulled the sheets over me and curled up, thinking about today. It was fun, I wish it lasted a little longer. Soon I feel into a trance and fell asleep dreaming on my thoughts.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★⁣⁣

Follow for more !

#fnaf #fnaffanart #fnafart #fnafartwork #fnafedit #williamafton #williamaftonfnaf #michaelafton #michaelaftonfnaffanart #michaelaftonfnaf #fnaftheory #williamaftonedit #fnafedit #aeedit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
933K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.