A Love Story Or Not

By ManviGupta512

Shehnaaz fell in love with Sidharth when she was 16, but he was in love with somebody else! Lets see what hap... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#10.1
#11
#12
#13
#THANK YOU And PLEASE VOTE
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
Suggestion
#20
#
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
Important
#39
Hint
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#
#56
#57
#58
#59
#60
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
#69
#70
#71
#72
#73
#74
#76
#75
#77
#78
Question
#79
#80
SSR and SHEHNAAZ
#81
#82
#83
#84
#85
#86
#87
#88
#90
#91
#92
#93
#94
#95
#96
#97
#98
#99
#100
#101
#102
#103
#104
#
#105
#106
#107
#108
#109
#110
#111
#112
#113
#114
#
#115
PLEASE DON'T SKIP THIS 🙏
#116
#117
#118
#119
#120
Look What I Found
#121
#122
Sidharth Shukla Did What?
Pehle Ye Post Kiya Tha 😳😳
#
#
Question, Honest Answer Needed
A LOVE STORY OR NOT PART 2
PART 2
First Part Out!

#89

2.7K 281 25
By ManviGupta512

Mere exams mein abhi thode din ki chutti mili toh thoda sa free time hai, 2 chapters de dun aaj?

Sidharth was trying on his outfit and it was beautifully designed with intricate designs.

The sherwani he wore, had stone studded patterns all over the neck line.

It was all blank in the middle. The stone work again started at the hem of his sherwani. It was made with velvet which was coloured red wine.

It was a bit tight from his muscles and required fitting, while the bottom patialaas fit him perfectly.

When he slid into the pair of traditional shoes which were again stone studded and gave him a royal look.

The stylist then helped him wear the turban which was off white in colour and matched his shoes.

The pattern of how the turban was designed, perfectly went with the shoes. It even managed to match his sherwani.

The whole attire gave him a royal look and he looked hot, not any less than that.

On the other hand, Shehnaaz was also trying out her dress. She wore a beautiful choli, as heavy as it could be.

It was fully covered with shimmering white stones. It was silver colored, the colour actually didn't matter because the stones covered it.

The choli was held back by a two single strings, knotted together from both the sides. It went on to cover her arms till above her elbows.

The choli hugged her chest, as if it was just made for her. Not a bit loose, not a bit tight, a perfect fit.

It covered her chest nicely, it had a beautiful neckline to say the least. It wrapped itself around her tiny frame nicely.

The lehenga was red wine in colour and fully covered with manually designed intricate patters.

Stones were sewn at the hem of the lehenga. The stones adorned the ending of her wine coloured lehenga.

The lehenga was vivid and vivacious. It was unique and exciting and describing it in words was nearly impossible.

It had a vintage vibe to it. Although it was not heavily embroidered, but the stones shining at the hem of it, gave it a heavy and rich look.

The Light embroidery was elaborate and one would know in just a look that it was hard to carry the lehenga.

The fittings were done accordingly and after 2 days was the show that almost everybody was waiting for.

It wasn't made public that Sidharth and Shehnaaz are going to be the showstoppers, but Manish had announced that the couple he had selected is going to be a big surprise for everybody.

This kind of secrecy and suspense was making the people assume all sorts of things.

Each group of different couple shippers were assuming that Manish is talking about their  idol. To say the least, everybody was in a frenzy.

Manish knew that not even in a million years would anybody have thought that the couple presenting the most important piece of his collection would be Sidharth and Shehnaaz, because it was a known fact that only the Bollywood hot shots are chosen to present his collection.

Never has he chosen a couple who is not from the Bollywood industry.

But then again, if talking in terms of popularity helps, then Sidharth and Shehnaaz's popularity was way more than many Bollywood celebrities.

Their fans were way more crazy than any other Fandom, and many a times the Fandom was even compared to the BTS army.

Manish knew in his heart, that they were the most capable to present that type of chemistry and bond that he wants to depict.

He wouldn't even have to make them act, he didn't have to tell them what to do because they were natural.

Manish and his team didn't even have to give their inputs in how they should walk on the runway because the way they were doing has surpassed all of their expectations.

Finally it was the day that the people come to know about the couple about whom Manish seems so excited about.

Sidnaaz fans, somewhere had an intuition that they might be the one.

But then again, the fact that only the  Bollywood stars walk the runway to present his work made them sit back and stop imagining and wishing for impossible things to happen.

There were many big stars who were attending the show. Many famous designers were present there, excited to know what Manish has been hiding.

The Fashion Week started and the models walked on the runway.

The collection was beautiful, but all that crowd seemed to think and care about, was the show stoppers.

There was still some time left for the final outfits to be shown. The models walked confidently too and fro the runway and all the eyes moved with the moving bodies.

Aasmaan ke pare ek jahaan hai kahin
Jhooth sach ka wahan qayeda hi nahin
Roshni mein wahan ki alag noor hai
Saaye jismon se aage jahaan jaate h

The song suddenly started and the spectators knew that it the time to see the showstoppers.

All the eyes were glued on the runway and there was a pin drop silence.

No sound could be heard except the loud melodious music that was entrancing the entire hall.

The music continued and the hearts were thudding against everyone's chest.

The big question, who's it going to be?

Sidharth and Shehnaaz walked up to the stage. They both hadn't seen each other in the outfits before, and as soon as Shehnaaz came in front of him, he was awestruck.

For a moment he forgot that he was on the runway, and he had to walk on the ramp.

He looked at her with parted lips, not being able to divert his eyes from the beautiful beautiful woman standing in front of him with that red wine coloured lehenga and silver stone-studded choli.

She had a silver dupatta attached to the right side  of her shoulder while the hem of it was tucked into the left side of her waist.

The dupatta was made in a mesh material and was plain in the middle, while the border was studded with intricate designing of small stones.

Her Swan like neck was bare and it looked beautiful. She wore long jhumkas on her ears, while bangles adorned both of her wrists.

Sidharth kept on looking at her, unable to look anywhere else. He was in a daze and his mind went hazy.

She looked breathtakingly beautiful. Whenever he thinks that this is the most beautiful she could look, she manages to surpass his imagination.

Chal wahan jaate hain
Pyaar karne chalo
Hum wahan jaate hain

Chal wahan jaate hain
Pyaar karne chalo
Hum wahan jaate hain

Sidharth came out of his daze and Shehnaaz walked towards him, while he himself took small steps towards her.

When they both were as close as they needed to be, Sidharth took her hand in his and pulled her towards himself.

The both swayed and Sidharth twirled her away from him and then twirled her back towards himself, making her back touch his chest.

The lehenga twirled beautifully and the spectators gasped at the beauty of the lehenga and that of the person wearing it.

Shehnaaz looked beautiful and  none of the spectators dared to look anywhere except her. All eyes were on the beautiful woman and the hot man standing beside her.

As the lehenga twirled, intricate patters, elaborated embroideries and stone work could be seen on it.

It seemed like Sidharth twirled her to make sure that the lehenga could be seen properly.

But, actually, Sidharth was just moving with the flow. He himself didn't know what was he doing.

But whatever was he doing, was something that seemed too beautiful to the spectators.

The spectators gulped seeing the serenity they both depicted.

The way they moved showed the passion and chemistry between them, while the way Shehnaaz looked down made her look innocently ravishing and desirable.

Seenein se tum mere aake lagg jaao na
Darte ho kyun zara paas toh aao na..

As soon as the lines came, Sidharth made her turn around and they both hugged each other. Her hands wrapped around his waist, and her head on his shoulder.

While his hands were wrapped around her shoulder and his chin rested on her head.

The most amazing thing about them both was the height difference that they shared. It made both of  them look so hot together.

The both pulled apart after what seemed like an eternity. Sidharth still held her hand tightly but gently and they both came in front of the runway.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz gave an intimidating aura when they were walking towards the front of the runway.

But as soon as they reached the front, the slight blush on her cheeks could be seen.

When Shehnaaz came in the clear view of the people sitting near the runway, the heat on her cheeks was visible.

With that blush on her cheeks she actually looked like a real bride, beautiful, ravishing and intriguing!

Finally the fashion show is happening and as always Sidharth and Shehnaaz know how to garner everybody's attention on themselves. They both are so innocently beautiful. Lets see what happens after the fashion show!

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love on me.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 551 6
And, maybe he went away from her only to meet her again on the other end of the world... ! They that love beyond the world, cannot be separeted by it...
327K 26.7K 84
This is my third story. It's a story of two people. Sidharth Shukla well known celebrity and Shehnaaz Gill Small town girl. This story is about Arran...
125K 14.2K 41
Loving someone at their best is easy But make efforts to love someone at their worst is something else. They meet as fire. Then broke as glass. He Lo...
393K 41.9K 96
There are times you fall in love with someone not knowing whether or not the person feels the same for you. But if it's a childhood love you are some...