𝙀𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙋𝙤𝙣𝙙 |...

By kxvsuke

[COMPLETED] An Enchanted story goes well with an Enchanted place, right? ➳➳➳➳➳ "What did you mean by that... More

| 1
| 2
| 3
| 4
| 5
| 6
| 7
| 8
| 9
| 10
| 11
| 12
| 13
| 14
| 15
| 16
| 17
| 18
| 19
| 20
| 21
| 22
| 23
| 24
| 25
| 26
| 27
| 28
| 29
| 31
Epilogue
End -

| 30

237 64 2
By kxvsuke

Third Person's POV

"Where are we going, kook?" The curious lilac asked as he peered over Jungkook's shoulders, trying to look at the latter. The older male smiled at how cute and impatient Taehyung was.

Jungkook stopped in his tracks, making the younger bump into his broad back. "Ow... you need to stop working out. You're back is hard like rock." Taehyung bluntly stated as he pouted, bringing his hand up to his forehead and massages the area that bumped into Jungkook's back.

"You know what else can be hard like rock?" Jungkook asked as smug expression took over his relaxed features. The lilac gave a confused look and then, it hits him like a truck as his face turned into beetroot. "You perv!"

He smacked the latter's arm with the back of his hand as Jungkook yelped. "Hey, that hurts!" He pouted as he rubbed the spot where Taehyung had hit him.

The younger playfully rolled his eyes at the dark haired childish behaviour. "Now tell me where we're headed, peasant." The lilac demanded as he scanned the unfamiliar area he was in with Jungkook.

"Don't worry. We're almost there." The black haired send a reassuring smile towards the younger teen who returned a bright boxy smile. Almost by instinct, their bodies knew what to do.

They linked their hands together and intertwine their fingers. They smiled at each other fondly before strolling to wherever Jungkook wanted to bring the lilac.

<><><><><><><>

After a couple of walking and laughing at Jungkook's terrible dad jokes. They finally reached to Jungkook's destination. The place they stood upon was a forest.

"Why are we here?" Taehyung asked with full curiosity bombarding his head as he scanned the whole area to see nothing but leaves, flowers, branches, trees and twigs. That's basically it.

The black haired chuckled as he shake his head. "Never judge a book by it's cover, my little prince." He send a wink towards the lilac who immediately turned beetroot.

Jungkook brought his two hands and covers Taehyung's eyes. "The hell you tryna' do, scum!?" The latter burst into fits of laughter. "Babe, chill. It's not like I'm going to hurt you." He laughed as he gently pushed Taehyung forward, receiving an incoherent gasp.

All Taehyung could see was darkness by Jungkook's palms. He could feel his feet crushing the dried leaves and twigs. He gulped as the aura around him turns eerie.

"Kook, are you sure you aren't gonna kill me?" He asked as the feeling of panic kicked into his guts. He didn't hear a word from the latter who was still pushing Taehyung forward.

The lilac gulped the feeling down his throat as he zipped his mouth, not daring to usher a single word.

"We're here, Tae~" He heard Jungkook sing song as he felt the palms that used to be in the way of his eye sight, was being released. He gasp ever so shockingly as he stared at the view.

"It's... beautiful, kook..." He trailed off a murmur as he stared at the incredible view incredulously. Taehyung felt a familiar presence behind him as two strong arms wrapped around his body.

The latter gently placed his chin onto the younger's shoulder as he let out a husky chuckle. "And you thought I was going to murder you." The lilac swiftly whipped his head to his side and smacked Jungkook's biceps.

"Hey! It wasn't my fault that you acted so suspiciously! I seriously thought you were going to kill me!" The older male laughed as he pecked Taehyung's cheek.

"There's a reason why I wanted to bring you here, Tae." His tone has gone, ever so soft and smooth as he tried getting the lighter haired's attention. Taehyung hummed in response as he felt a warm feeling on his back.

It was Jungkook's warmth. Taehyung felt comfortable and safe in his arms. Softly hearing and feeling the faint beating of Jungkook's heart beat from his back. He wanted to stay in the latter's arms forever.

"Tae." He paused momentarily as he slowly pulled back from the younger. He walked a few steps until he was in front of the lilac. Face to face. Eye to eye. "I..." Jungkook trailed off as Taehyung began to examine his features.

Hi cheeks were lightly dusted with a light shade of pink as his gaze was averting Taehyung's. Almost as though, he was avoiding meeting the younger's eyes.

Suddenly, Taehyung felt the pit of his stomach fluttering with probably a millions of butterflies. His heart thumping out loud like crazy. At that moment, he just hoped that Jungkook won't hear his heart racing.

"Taehyung, you've been with me for so long. Because of you, I'm never alone. Because of you, I'm never feeling cold and because of you... I learned how to love."

The younger could feel his cheeks turning warm as he gazed up upon Jungkook's black as midnight orbs. "Your eyes..." The latter paused as he brought up his hand to Taehyung's cheek as he stroke them with his fingertips, ever so gently with care.

"They're like two pools, so deep I fear if I dive into them, I may never come up for air." The lilac felt his eyes watering with tears as indescribable feelings started pouring out from his chest.

"And your smile..."

The black haired chuckled, so passionately, so... lovingly.

"Even the sun itself turns jealous, and refuses to come out from behind the clouds, knowing that it couldn't shine as bright." Jungkook smile as he witness a tear trickling down from the younger's eyes.

It was a tears of euphoria. Happiness. Ecstasy.

"Kim Taehyung. I love you, my cute feisty prince."

The moment he said those three words. Taehyung lost it. He hugged the latter as he buried his face into Jungkook's neck.

"I love you too, my dumb coconut boy."

He sniffled a sob as the lilac felt his back getting wet. His back was soon dampened as he could tell why it was so. The black haired was also crying. Not because of sadness. Not because of sorrow. Not because of dejection.

Because of joy. The feeling of happiness teem the two males as the sensation disseminate through their bodies. Jungkook pulled away from the hug as he placed one of his hands on the lilac's cheek while the other rested upon his waist.

"I love you so much." He spoked before leaning in for a passionate kiss. Both of them wanted to savour this moment till it last. Neither of them wanted to pull away. All they could feel right now was the love, warmth and ecstasy from each other.

"I love you too, Jungkook."

- End of Chapter 30

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 28.1K 26
What happens when Jimin wakes up and realizes that the sudden voice in his head was real? ◆ "Do you think the universe fights for souls to collide?"...
559K 12.7K 150
~Instagram AU~ THIS BOOK CONTAINS A BUNCH OF CRACK MOMENTS. FROM ALL BOYS. Yoongi stumbles upon instagrams most popular pretty boy, and can't help b...
75.6K 5.7K 22
↝Kim Taehyung sees the same boy waiting with him for the bus↜ •·.··.·• •·.··.·• ↝Short story ↝Short Chapters ↝Completed 8/28/17
5.1K 315 24
A world where Elementals are on it's peak. everyone has one elemental power but taehyung is different and so is Jungkook. living in a world where eve...