You're MINE || Min Yoongi ✔ (...

By fangirl_hiraea

" ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴏʏꜱ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛꜱ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴏꜱꜱᴇꜱɪᴠᴇ ʙᴜᴛ... More

𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
Announcement
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟞 ( 𝕄)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟡
💜 ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 💜
𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤 : ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕥
𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤: 𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝 💜
𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤 : 𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪 𝕐𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕦
#𝔹𝕋𝕊𝔻𝕪𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕖✨
Announcement
Shameless Plug😉
✨𝟙𝟘𝟘𝕂 𝕊ℙ𝔼ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃 ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ ✨

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟠

1.2K 43 2
By fangirl_hiraea

Eunha's Pov:

"Now can you tell me where we are going seohee??" I asked her while giving her the puppy eyes.

"nope, sorry but the puppy eyes won't work on me" she said and chuckled.

"fine" I huffed and pouted. After a while, the car stopped and seohee told me that we're here.

"woahh, why are we here?" I asked seohee.

"let's go eunha" seohee said and grabbed my hand. We went inside the place and when we reached the door, seohee stopped.

"Why?" I asked.

"go ahead and open it eunha" seohee said and I look at her curious but obliged. When I opened the door it's dark.

"what is it so dark here?" I asked and then screamed when they all shouted 'surprise'. I gasped at what happened and look around to see all my friends and family are there.

"you guys!!" I said with tears in my eyes.

"mom! Dad! You're here" I said surprised and happy to see them.

"Well, your siblings and boyfriend begged us to come home and be present at your birthday. And they also told us that this is our time to correct everything" dad said.

"happy birthday eunha" mom said. "thank you" I replied and hugged them both.

"now, go and blow your candles" dad said as he lead me to the table where the cake is. They sing happy birthday to me and I blowed the candle. I then went to my sisters and hugged them both.

"thank you unnies" I said.

"no problem dongsaeng" tiffany unnie said.

"but you should thank your boyfriend, cousin and best friend for this party. They're the ones who planned this" eunji unnie said.

"really?" I asked and they nodded then smiled. I walk to where seohee is with subin oppa.

" subin oppa! Seohee! "I called them and they turned to me. I walk to them and gave them each a hug.

" thank you guys so much! You shouldn't have to do this"i told them.

"nahh, you deserve this dongsaeng ah. We're glad you like this" subin oppa said and nodded.

"where's victon oppadeul?" I asked subin oppa and he pointed to the side and I look to see them talking with each other. I walk towards them and hugged seungwoo oppa.

"oppa!! Glad you guys are here" I said and smiled at them.

"of course, we can't miss your birthday" seungwoo oppa said and ruffled my hair.

"ya! Oppa I just fixed my hair" I said and pouted. They giggled at what I did.

"sorry dongsaeng ah. Oh by the way i love your new hair color" hanse oppa said.

"thanks oppa" I replied. I gave them each a hug and told them that I will be talking to the others and they nodded. I head to where bts is seated.

"hey guys" I greeted them.

"hello eunha" they all said.

"happy birthday" Jin opa said.

"Thanks oppa " I replied and hugged him.

"by the way, have you guys seen yoongi?" I asked them.

"there eunha" jungkook said while pointing behind me.

I look behind me and saw him walking towards me with a bouquet. When he reached beside me, he hugged me and kissed my temple and then gave me the bouquet of flowers.

"thank you luv" I said and smiled at him.

"no problem my luv" he replied.

"you shouldn't have to do this luv"i said.

" I know but when I found out that you haven't had a chance to celebrate your birthday, I asked your best friend and cousin for help"he said and smiled at me.

"thanks a lot,what did I even do to deserve this" I said and he just hugged me.

We chat with bts and then the party started with us eating, having fun and dancing. And then the party ended at 10 pm. The guests all left and then we left. But yoongi had already told mom and dad that I will be sleeping at bts's house.

When we got inside the car and drove off, I asked him what about my clothes and he then told me that my sisters already packed an overnight bag for me. When we arrived, we all went to respective rooms with me in yoongi's room, ready to sleep because of getting tired from the party earlier. Yoongi told me to get ready for bed first so I head to the bathroom and get ready and by the time that I'm done, yoongi then entered the bathroom and get ready.

I layed down on the bed clearly tired and was about to fell asleep when the bedside dipped and yoongi placed his arms on my waist and hugged me.

"thanks for today luv" I said.

"no problem. Anything for my princess" he said and kissed the top of my head.

"can I ask you a question luv?" he asked.

"sure, go ahead" I said.

"what age do you like to get married? Any plans to have a family of your own?" he asked me.

"Well, any age actually as long as the person that I will be spending my life with really is genuine and loves me"i said and he nodded.

" ever since I was young, I have been dreaming to have a family of my own at a young age. Hmm maybe 22-24, between that age I would like to get married" I continued.

"how about you?" I asked him.

"Well I don't mind waiting, as long as i got to marry you." he said and my face reddened from shyness.

"why are you so sure that we will be together in the future?" I asked him.

"because I can already picture my life with you and I can't live without you. You know, our mini me's running around the house" he said.

"really?" I asked and he nodded. "unless, you're planning to leave me...... again" he said and looked at me with love and fear(?)

"what? No I'm not going to leave you again." I told him and hugged him tighter.

"good cuz I'm not going to let you go. You're mine and mine only" he said and kissed my lips.

"I love you so damn much" he said once we released from the kiss.

"I love you more" I replied and then after that I drifted off to sleep with me safe in his arms.

~~The next day~~~~

I woke up early and head to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

After getting ready, I head out and sat down on the chair using my phone. While using my phone, my phone pinged telling me that I received a message. I opened the message and I saw that its from chanyeol.

"hi eunha, I am wondering if there's a possibility to meet up today. I'm here in korea for only 3 days and I would like it if we can meet up today to catch up and I would also like you meet my girlfriend" the text said and I smiled knowing that he had finally found someone for him.

"sure chanyeol ssi. I would like to meet up with you🙂. And btw you have to tell me how you and your girlfriend meet and how did you ask her out" i replied then I immediately got a reply.

"let's meet up at 10 in xxxxxx café ?" he asked.

"yeah that sounds like a plan. See you there" I replied and put my phone inside my bag.

I know that yoongi is not gonna like this but I already agreed so he can't do anything about it. I walk towards the sleeping yoongi and wake him up.

"yoongi? Luv?" I said and shake him.

"hmm?" he replied and slowly opened his eyes.

"good morning my luv" he said and pulled me to him.

"good morning" I replied and peck his lips.

"I need to go now luv" I told him and stood up.

"where are you going?" he asked me.

"I'm going to meet someone today at xxxxxx café" I told him.

"okay be safe, I'll pick you up there later" he said and I nodded. I peck his cheeks and went downstairs to see jin oppa cooking.

"hey jin oppa" I greeted him.

"hey eunha, you're leaving already?" he asked and I nodded.

"yeah, I'm going to meet up with someone today" I said and he nodded.

"be safe eunha" he said.

"I will" I said and walk there since it's not that far away.

I drop by at my house first to drop off my overnight bag and then went out and walk my way to the cafe which is 5 minutes walk from my house. When I arrived at the cafe, I ordered a iced latte and a croissant then I got my order and spotted chanyeol with I'm guessing her girlfriend.

"oh, eunha ssi" chanyeol greeted me.

"long time no see" I greeted him back.

"so, how's America?" I asked him then he went on and told me about his business and what he is been doing for the past months.

"really? That's great. Now tell me about your girlfriend" I said and look at him teasingly.

"Well, eunha ssi meet Laura my girlfriend. Laura meet my friend, eunha" he said and I shake her hands and smiled.

"how did you meet this guy?" I asked her in English.

"oh, I met him when I was doing my part time job at a cafe and he became a regular customer and then we clicked. Now, here we are and I'm very happy to be with him" she told me and chanyeol kissed her temple.

"that's good to here. Laura, if he tries to hurt or do something bad to you. Tell me and I'll back you up" I said and she laughed then nodded.

"hey, aren't you supposed to scare her and not me? I'm your friend" he said and pouted.

"why? She's too nice to even hurt a fly. Chanyeol you're very lucky to have her as your girlfriend, treat her right and love her cuz she is a keeper" I told him and he smiled at me.

"of course, I love her a lot even if we had only been together for 3 months" he told me and I smiled at them and awwed.

"time is not important chanyeol, the most important is if you both really do love each other and are very genuine about what you're feeling" I said.

"you're right. Wow you really know a lot huh" he said and smiled at me teasingly.

"Well, I am in a relationship with someone for almost a year now so. I did learned a lot" I told them. We talked for a while until we decided to go now.

"chanyeol, once that you guys get married don't forget to invite me" I said to them and they both blushed at what I said.

"of course, invite us to yours to okay?" he said and I nodded. Me and Laura exchanged numbers and I hugged them both and bid goodbye to them. I exited the café and was about to walk to my house when I heard someone call me. I look around to see a pissed off yoongi.

" what's wrong with him? "I asked myself. I walk to him and was about to hug him when he just looked at me in the eye and opened the passenger door.

" get inside"he said coldly in which I obliged. He closed the door and went to the drivers side and went in then drove off. The ride was very quiet so I decided to break off the silence.

" luv, what's the matter? "I asked him.

" why the hell did you meet up with him? "he asked me coldly.

" who? " I replied.

" that chanyeol guy"he said while his eyes still staring at the road.

"luv, he's my friend" I replied and placed my hand to his arm caressing it. He did not reply and just continue in driving.

"A Friend?! Yeahhh a friend who almost stole you away from me!!" he said through gritted teeth.

We arrived at my house and I opened the door and went inside to the living room. We're the only ones since my parents already left. He went inside and locked the door then walk to the living room and sat down beside me.

"luv, come on. He's just a friend, please dont be mad" I said to him and held his hands.

"mad? No, I'm beyond mad eunha" he said angrily.

"you agreed to meet up with him!" he said.

"he's a friend, of course I would agree" I said calmly.

"again I'm going to remind you eunha, A friend who almost succeeded in stealing you away  from me eunha!!" he said angry and frustrated.

"when I saw you with him at the cafe, my blood boiled and it gotten worse when you hugged him" he said and stood up

"damn it eunha!! You're the only one who makes me crazy and possessive" he continued.

"luv, you are the only guy who I have eyes for okay? You don't need to worry" I said trying to calm him down.

"I can't stop worrying eunha! I'm scared!!" he said in a loud voice.

"I'm scared that you will leave me for him okay? Scared that you will choose someone else and be with someone else!!" he said and ruffled his hair in frustration.

"I'm scared to lose you again eunha" he said voice cracking in the process. I stood up and walk towards him.

"you are the only man I love yoongi. You and only you" I said and held his hands.

"you're not going to lose me luv. I love you too much to leave you"i said and hugged him.

At first, he didn't hug me back so I was about to let go when he hugged me and pulled me closer to him. When we released from the hug, I wiped the tears that poured down from his cheeks.

"besides, he already have a girlfriend that he adores. That's why there's no need for you to be jealous " I said to him. He put his arms around my waist pulled me in for a kiss.

"you're mine luv" he said in my ear and I nodded.

"all yours luv, all yours" I replied and kissed his cheeks.

We then spend the rest of the day by having a movie date and with him not wanting me to leave his side. Gosh this guy is going to be the death of me *chuckles*.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 : 𝟲 / 𝟭 / 𝟮𝟭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 6.7K 33
Your first ever BTS concert that ends up completely unexpected - Yoongi handles you the bottle which made your dream come true.
25.7K 816 33
Y/n is a sweet, beautiful and the only sister of the most powerful kim brothers where as jimin is strongest and most handsome alpha of second most po...
34.8K 2.1K 76
"Good may always win, but it doesn't mean good can't lose." An AU written by someone who loves to relive their childhood and play a hero WARNING ⚠️ ...
559K 31.2K 34
> A strong force made me pushed to the side, my bag and the stuff inside flew out. As if in slow motion, the pink potion I spent all night making fle...