Love At First Sight My Ass |...

By jikook_sunray

[editing] ❝ I fucked you good then. Didn't I? ❞ Love is a funny word with so many interpretations of its defi... More

Disclaimer & Additional Info.
𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑
Prologue
Chapter 1: Addictive Touches
Chapter 2: Labels
Chapter 3: Almond Flakes & Milk
Chapter 4: Busan Satoori
Chapter 5: The Fall
Chapter 6: Worrying Over You
Chapter 7: Third Encounter
Chapter 8: Main Lead
Chapter 9: Forgotten Dinner
Chapter 10: Lost in 134340
Chapter 11: "I'm no expert at love."
Chapter 12: An Apology Led to a Second Chance
Chapter 13: Awakened Dominance
Chapter 14: "They're the same..."
Chapter 15: Tease
Chapter 16: First Day of Shooting
Chapter 17: Jealousy's Temptation
Chapter 18: Cautious Exchanges
Chapter 19: Karma
Chapter 20: Backfired
Chapter 21: Monologue Performance
Chapter 22: "You make me thirsty."
Chapter 23: Frozen In Time
Chapter 24: "I don't want to be a second option"
Chapter 25: Drunken Jeon
Chapter 26: Hungover
Chapter 27: Unraveling Secrets
Chapter 28: I don't know what love is.
Chapter 29: Late Night Stroll
Chapter 30: Doubts of Love
Chapter 31: Pandora's Box
Chapter 32: When Realization Hits
Chapter 33: "You are me."
Chapter 34: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 35: Devil's Puppet
Chapter 36: "I really loved you."
Chapter 37: Anxious Statements
Chapter 38: Tiny Step
Chapter 40: Gifts For Both
Chapter 41: Epiphany
Chapter 42: Rushing to You
Chapter 43: Perfect in His Eyes
Chapter 44: Divine Intervention
Chapter 45: Gained Freedom
Chapter 46: "My Jimin hyung."
Chapter 47: Birthday boy
Chapter 48: 0613
Chapter 49: Slowly, Deeply and Passionately
Chapter 50: Counting Days
Chapter 51: Once a Tease, Always a Tease~
Chapter 52: Our Love is Infinite
Epilogue
𝐋𝐀𝐅𝐒𝐌𝐀 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋
꧁𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐈꧂
꧁𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐈꧂
꧁𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈꧂
☞︎𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐏☜︎

Chapter 39: One Last Time

8.7K 553 300
By jikook_sunray

・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚

South Korea certainly did not expect that one of their most important and powerful actors that dominated the entertainment industry would've been involved in such case. The news spread like wildfire in a forest and although it forced many's opinion about the actor, Jeon Jungkook, to crumble in dust, many were still loyal.

Fans were in an uproar the first few months. Jimin's social media was spammed. His book ratings somehow increased rather than decreased. It was like everyone was suddenly interested in the man to have been annouced to be dating Korea's Top Bachelor of 2018. But then, it came for the moment where Jungkook's manager had to form a press conference to clear the news outlets with the truth of the two males' break up.

And it was revealed to the world how Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin had indeed been in a relationship, but it only lasted a few months. The broken heart of the writer still couldn't stabilize. Thus, he continued writing.

Jungkook did what he had spoken about with Jimin. He began sending monthly payments into Jimin's bank account, much to the writer's protest. Jimin never used the money. Didn't spend a single penny. The memories of everything continued to haunt them while time continued to fly.

July ended in the blink of an eye and there came August, August 13 to be exact. The premiere of 'Just A Fling' came rather quickly for Jimin, but for Jungkook, it felt like an eternity for many reasons. One of them was because of therapy and the other was because he missed the writer.

There was a bigger bump. Jimin managed to hide the news of his pregnancy, out of every news outlet, which was the only secret kept. The pregnancy was going well. The baby was healthy, the ultrasounds always managed to make him tear up, especially a specific one, but he was hanging in there. His mother was also there for him. Although, she lived in Busan, she began to visit more often to check up on her son.

"You're a hot Daddy. What a piece of ass. I'd totally bang you if I wasn't already in love with Hobi hyung," Taehyung proudly chuckled, supporting both hands around his waist. The King of black. He wore a pitch black turle neck, a shadow grey blazer and slacks of the same color as the blazer. His dark brown locks were curled. Most importantly, his skin was a little more tan than usual, giving him the Greek sex god vibe. He had that je nais se quoi. Makeup was also perfectly done by none other than Christy whom already left after finishing Jimin's a few minutes ago.

"Don't humor me. I'm getting fat. Shut up." Jimin rolled his eyes and placed a pair of 925 Sterling Silver stick bar drop earrings on each earlobe alongside a black extra one on his right. He wasn't lying when he said he had physically changed. "And don't call me a Daddy. I'm not into pet kinks like you are." Jimin slowly moved a piece of hair that crossed his forehead and looked at his reflection in the face mirror in front of him. He was blonde and glowing with hair parted to the left.

"You are a D-I-L-F, I'm a Sex god and Hoseok is waiting for us in the limo. Let's go."

Taehyung always managed to at least boost Jimin's confidence up. He appreciated that. "Okay, I admit. I look hot, but not Daddy material," he admitted, spraying some cologne near his covered collarbone. His choice of clothing was arranged by Taehyung himself.

"You're almost thirty weeks pregnant, Daddy. Anyway, I'm leaving. See you down," Taehyung teased, leaving the apartment in a minute. The man was excited as well, nervous, but excited.

With his fingers, Jimin began buttoning up the coat he wore. It was stylish, the upper part of it was made of black leather until the waist and then it changed to normal dark grey formal textiles, including half of the right sleeve.

"Ah... Okay, I'll drink some Banana Milk before leaving," Jimin unexpectedly moaned with a mixture of a groan when he suddenly felt a small force push his skin out from the inside of his stomach. "Aegi, Calm down." It was a kick. The sweet nickname he used for the baby always warmed up his heart.

The baby made him crave Banana Milk all the time since the first few weeks and since then, his fridge would always be stocked with boxes of it. He'd had at least two every single day since then. He wouldn't kill for it. It wasn't his favorite, but the baby did love it. And he assumed
the baby inherited it from Jungkook, since the latter had a sweet tooth for it only.

Before leaving the apartment after drinking a small bottle, he adjusted the grey turleneck to lower it, feeling the silver chain necklace hanging around his neck in the process. The temperature was rather warm inside and outside, so the fact that Taehyung forced him to wear a turtle neck and a coat really irritated him. The reason for the coat was because it would help hide his already growing belly, but damn. The secret would be out in an instant because it was pretty obvious the writer was pregnant, 27 weeks to be exact.

"Let's go. I hope I don't get dizzy with all the different scents and reporters acting like hyenas," Jimin sighed, gathering his belongings before locking the apartment.

・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚

Flashes of cameras began to blind Jungkook's doe eyes but nonetheless, he still kept his eyes on them. He posed with a proud chin and hands inside the side pockets of his long grey coat (inside he was burning up but he had to be formal). Reporters were taking pictures, videos, asking questions, but he stood there on the red carpet silently posing without answering anything. The tips of his hair were a caramel brown and it was parted to expose the right side of his forehead, the tips barely hovered above his eyes. He had finally gotten a haircut three months prior but his hair was already growing.

He was hurting, but today was it. Today was the day he'd finally see Jimin again and it made him anxious. The last time they'd physically seen each other was on April, the day Min Woo was imprisoned. "

"Park Jimin spotted alongside fellow co-star, Kim Taehyung and model Jung Hoseok!" a reporter shouted.

Jungkook's eyes widened. He instantly began to move towards the entrance where the writer was, but it wasn't that easy. Reporters were starting to irritate him with irrelevant questions.

He was better emotionally. He was a twenty-two-year old actor who was sex deprived for way too long, but he managed. Therapy really helped him get back on his feet, but it could only do so much. But everything seemed totally worth it when he saw the writer.

"Hyung," Jungkook mumbled, eyes finally seeing Park Jimin in the flesh. The writer seemed to glow in his eyes. His surroundings faded and all he could do was feel his own heartbeat against his ears beating like an endless drum even through the loud voices of everyone. He analyzed the male's features, the jaw had gained small weight in comparison to before, the lips he had been wanting to feel on his were still rosy, the chocolate eyes were so beautiful that even from afar he could confirm that the Milky Way did not hold enough stars like Jimin's eyes did, and finally his eyes drifted down.

Jimin was showing.

"Jimin hyung," Jungkook called out again to the writer, approaching said male.

Taehyung was about to interfere but Hoseok held him back by holding his waist. The writer was about to speak, but questions from the reporters interrupted the moment.

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook whispered.

Jimin sighed and ignored the question by continue walking forward without sparing the actor a glance. It hurt Jungkook like bullets pierced his skin, but he tightened his lips together and followed after the writer just after greeting Taehyung and Hoseok. "How has he been?" he asked Taehyung, following behind the writer. The camera flashes were still on them.

"If we weren't friends or colleagues, I'd tell you to fuck off. And so, I'll be nice because it was also me who introduced you to each other. Ask him yourself, but don't ruin this day for him. If he refuses to talk to you no matter what, don't force him," Taehyung expressed, covering his lips and leaning close to Jungkook's ear in order not to expose what he was talking about.

The actors exchanged words before they had to all pose for the group picture as part of the cast. Soon, it was just Jungkook and Jimin posing side by side, main cast (two leads).

"Please, answer a few questions!" Reporters chimmed, flashing pictures at the two ex boyfriends. Jimin didn't smile, he just blinked at the cameras. It was the only thing he could do because Jungkook was way too close to him (just for the pictures obviously—Jimin exaggerates)

From the crowd, a reporter asked the question, "How do you feel about your ex-boyfriend and fellow co-star, Jeon Jungkook, starring in your book's film despite your break-up?"

Jimin knew it was coming. The question forced Jungkook to stiffen beside him. He gathered a breath before he spoke, "Any other questions regarding the movie's plot?" His voice was soft compared to the crazy reporters who thirsted for the latest gossip.

"Is it true Jeon Jungkook and you did a mature scene in the movie?" The voice of another reporter was about to force Jimin's forehead vein to pop.

"Why don't you wait and watch the movie instead of asking?" he smiled, but it was forced and sarcastic. Throughout the minutes passing, before he was about to walk away a certain question held him back and his eyes instantly met with Jungkook's the moment the question was asked.

"Is Jeon Jungkook the father?!"

Jimin's demeanor almost broke. He had stopped walking, hands protectively around his bump. Then, he bit his lips. Before he could walk away and ignore the question with dizzy eyes and body losing balance, Jungkook held his hand. "Let's go, hyung. This way. I'll help you in," Jungkook guided, gently helping him with another arm around his waist. This time, he didn't refuse, so there wouldn't be a scene in front of all the media.

・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚

"I think it's safe to talk here." Jungkook stopped walking and his hands were pushed away by Jimin after the writer had checked there was no one following behind or watching them.

"You had no right to touch me," he scoffed, stepping back, only to almost stumble from the still dizziness.

"Careful! You have precious cargo." Jungkook still held him back and helped him regain his balance.

There were so many mixed feelings between this encounter. Both were still not over each other, but neither approached their feelings. At the moment, all Jungkook wanted to do was check up on Jimin. He needed to know of the male's condition, his health, the baby's health, everything that hadn't been shared.

"I'm fine," Jimin mumbled, trying to push the actor's hands away from his arms, but failing. One, because he was still dizzy and two, because Jungkook wasn't going to let go of him.

"Usually, 'I'm fine' really means 'I'm not fine'. Don't lie to me. Please, at least not to me," Jungkook begged, wanting to caress the bump so badly. His hands was itching to, but he couldn't. He didn't want to force his touch on Jimin's more than it already was. And it hurt him, deeply.

"Says the hypocrite. You lie about everything. I don't trust you."

It was another shot of acid against Jungkook's skin, but he needed to endure it. "I don't lie. Not anymore. I told you everything, no more secrets," Jungkook replied with eyes focused on the writer's. "I asked you a question earlier. Could you please answer it?" Jungkook slowly let the male out of his embrace much to his disliking. Maybe that would be the last time Jimin was in his arms.

"I've been fine and the baby is healthy. Happy?" Jimin remaked, managing to stay on two feet and hands instantly cupping the grown belly to caress it like he did every day almost all the time. A silent single nod was given as a reponse, and silence hovered over both for a good solid minute.

"I've been attending therapy since the third week of April. Me-Ji noona has helped me find myself again as well,l Jungkook confessed, glancing down. At the moment, meeting eyes was not an option for either of them.

"That's good. I'm glad you're getting the help I couldn't finish giving you," Jimin acknowledged, wanting to leave, but he knew the conversation couldn't just be left there. He was a civilized person.

"I haven't had sex with anyone since that day." And Jungkook didn't lie. It was the whole raw truth. Although it was difficult to believe at first, Jimin slowly nodded, hearing him. "Have I done good so far?" The hope of knowing that Jimin was beginning to acknowledge how he was changing for them felt so satisfying inside him. The proud emotion was filling his veins. But alas, he knew that wasn't enough.

"But you still haven't proved anything with that. How do you hope to love me if you still don't love yourself? You still have a long way to go." Jimin was about to turn around and leave, but he stopped and held his stomach. He groaned and Jungkook panicked like the apocalypse was coming.

"Wae? Wae? Wae? What's wrong?" Jungkook held his waist and arms, but Jimin instead of pushing him away just leaned to the touch unconsciously.

"It's just a kick, nothing's wrong,"
he clarified, straightening up his back, but Jungkook leaned his head on his shoulder. The actor was holding him. It was a back hug from their positions.

"Don't go yet... The premiere starts in an hour. What if the baby kicks again? C-Could I feel it too? One last time."

Jimin's resolve wasn't going to be easily broken. He had made the promise to himself. But how could Jungkook's first words to the baby still made his eyes tear up. It's been months and he could still feel the warmth. Let alone, he could still hear the words loud and clear, the honesty raw.

"Appa-ga mianhae."

"I hate you." Jimin brought his own hands to his face and covered it while Jungkook's hands descended to feel the bump.

"I wish you did," the actor whispered, closing his eyes to concentrate on trying to feel any kick that might be headed his way; but the coat was thick. He wanted to ask, "Why don't you hate me? Why say you'll reject me non-stop, but let me hold you like this right now?"

"You won't be able to feel it well because of the coat. Aleast, let me take it off. Besides, it's too hot here."

The truth of Jimin's words ignited fireworks inside Jungkook. He could finally see the first wall out of a hundred. The first tiny step already taken seemed to be so far away, but even the walls were more than far away.

Jimin began unbuttoning the coat. After taking it off, he held it between his left forearm. Jungkook could now better feel how Jimin's body had changed, there wasn't much extra fat. It was more like Jimin had been working out (to maintain his body figure).

With closed eyes, the actor breathed in the writer's scent he had saved in his mind by memory. He asked, "Do you know the gender yet?"

Jimin's body stiffened. He did know the gender, but since he always adressed the baby as Aegi, it always slipped his mind. "You do know it... Can you tell me?" Jungkook requested, feeling a knot inside his heart. Summer was hot and just as everyone got a tan with the sunlight, he burned. His heart was burning up (not literally).

Jimin revealed, "It's a boy." Jungkook's eyes snapped open and his lips parted in a gasp. A small force poked the palm of his hand from the inside of Jimin's clothed stomach. "Mhm." Jimin closed his eyes and held back a groan. Someone liked playing soccer inside him and although he loved the feeling, it still kind of hurt physically at least. The feeling against his hand was unique. It was a first. It was such a pure and loving moment, it made his eyes gloss. "Not so hard, Aegi." Jimin came back to Planet Earth and managed to pull away from Jungkook's hold.

"Aegi?" Jungkook asked confused, but then he realized what the writer had meant. He wanted to call the baby 'Aegi' as well with every fiber in his being, but he couldn't. "Thank you," he thanked in a lowered voice, soft like rose petals. Jimin slowly nodded and was about to turn away, but once again he seemed to have another thing to say. Despite that, this time Jimin didn't turn around.

"I signed the contract. I'm leaving in two weeks."

What did Jungkook mean he was leaving? Hold up a minute. After telling Jimin he'd change for them, after saying he'd pay for child support, after saying he'd try to earn back his trust, why the hell did he say he was leaving?

"What do you mean you're leaving? Is this part of the 'I want to try and earn your trust back' plan?" Jimin questioned. The actor's last statement clearly pissed him off. He loved Jungkook, of course he would feel like that. He also wanted to see how the actor would try to win him back (altough accepting was another thing). Things were so complicated.

"I enlisted for military service." Jimin wanted to turn around and punch him in the chest. But instead, he gulped and looked up at the ceiling to hold back any tears from escaping his eyes and ruining his makeup. "I'll atone for my sins there and come back for you and our son." Jungkook was about to take another step forward to turn the writer around, but a sniffle made him stop.

"Don't get killed," Jimin requested, quickly rose his hands to clean the corners of his eyes. "And, don't think that just joining the military will help in forgiving you." he added, pondering about the results the actor's decisions and where they could lead to when he began walking away from him. He now understood why the actor had said 'one last time'.

If Jungkook joined the military for his two-year-service, he won't get the chance to witness the birth, and the chances of him being placed in a dangerous troop were high.

"I hate how you make my cry even when you're being kind," Jimin mumbled, spotting Taehyung and Hoseok talking to Seokjin and Namjoon in the distance along with Yoongi. It seemed like the couple had made their first public appearance. Yoongi and Hoseok weren't on bad terms anymore (Taehyung had managed to make them friends instead). Oh, how he wished things with Jungkook weren't so complicated.

Now, he just needed to enjoy the movie and distract himself because the major bomb dropped on him was huge. But first, before meeting them, he made a small stop to the restroom; he really has to pee first.

・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚

2020 GRAMMYs BTS will be iconic forever.

"I'm a little shy." - TAE 2020

A/N: I updated again 👀😉🙃😌😎.
There's a reason why I give the dates.

Who has read any of my other works? I totally recommend them! :) The Social Media AU's are good entertainment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 11.4K 58
What happens when Jimin falls in love with The most feared Mafia boss in the whole world, The leader of the Jeon Mafia, Killer of Many, The youngest...
14.7K 1.2K 24
"Fuck me one last time and convince me we're nothing more than two bodies that can satisfy each other, please, my heart cannot bloom for someone like...
31.7K 2.4K 36
"The problem is," Jungkook said as he leaned in. "If I kissed you, I don't think I would be able to stop." "I'm not afraid to face the problems so g...
201K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...