A picture with a story.

NanaNijamii2 tarafından

This is a book of art, but instead of like my last one, this will have a story/description about it! I hope y... Daha Fazla

Fleeing. Tsuya Pov
hi. Becreatuve with this old drawing

Tsuya and her child

50 3 0
NanaNijamii2 tarafından

I kept running with my baby in my arms. I was not going to let those people take my child away! I ran far from my home. Holding that would lead them away from it. But to my luck I saw a fire and smoke in the distance. I waited in a tree. Trying to see if my attackers were still there. And try where. And since I had climbed a tree, I wouldn't get to the ground fast enough to get a head start. So I tree hopped. Hoping that I would lose them.

I've been running for so long that my legs are starting to ache. I knew this usually meant that I was breaking my muscles and they would get stronger(1). If I survived this. I'd be sore the next day.

But my adrenaline was going down fast. And that's when it happened.

Slash CRACK BAM

Someone had managed to cut my leg.

I fell and gun shots fired.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGH!!!!!"
Those precious cries for mercy as I caught the bullets and flung them back with just as much speed.

Normally I would enjoy it but this time I had to get away.

I had to protect my baby boy.

He's the only thing that I have.

I couldnt let them take him.

I kept running.

Soon I lost sight of them but all of a sudden SLASH!!!! A deep cut from a sword cut me from my chest to my waist.
Tace was on my back so he wasn't hurt. His little blanket was around him. Holding him safely. I killed my attackers by swiftly kicking him in his throat. I ran away from the man as he kept trying to struggle to get his breath back. As I ran I felt myself getting weaker by the second. Tace was opening his eyes. I ran so far I ended up next to my friends house. That was actually in the next country over. I called out holding that she was home. And that she would find my son and take care of him.

I fell down onto the grass. Letting Tace see my Face as I hugged his small body in my hands.

I started tearing up as I realized that I was getting tired I probably won't wake up after I go to sleep this time. I regretted all the times I wasn't able to be with my child but in the end I only saw his face as he opened his eyes for the first time. "Well, Tace Zion... Looks like you won't be in bad hands. I love you. And I'll miss you". I kissed his forehead. Silently letting the tears fall. " Be safe." Tace smiled and closed his eyes. Still smiling. "I'm sleepy Tace. Let me rest. Ace. I'm coming to see you again."

My visioned blurred as I saw my friend come out of her house. She screamed and ran towards me and little Tace.
~I wish the best for both of you two. Tace Zion I love you so much. *Yawn* Good bye sweet heart.

I smiled.

My precious little baby boy.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

99.8K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
242K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
101K 3.8K 21
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !