Angel Academy

Od Antusama

"Rebels don't only exist in human world,darling.They exist in the heavens too." "Welcome to Angel Academy!" S... Více

Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 1

1.9K 107 99
Od Antusama

No one knew what was happening.Everything was like a mystery.No one was talking,everyone was quiet.No one had any idea what was happening.Everyone was looking around in awe.

There were almost two hundred people here.They were all standing on clouds.Which is shocking.There were so many clouds everywhere.In front of them was a gate.A beautiful golden gate and huge walls.Bright light was coming from the gates.Everything looked so beautiful.There was a stage and a Dias right in front of the gales.No one knew what that was for.

Everyone here was wearing white clothes.Male,female everyone.They were almost same in age as Sora.

Sora herself was wearing a white dress.She didn't know how she got it,she doesn't remember having any dress like this.She doesn't know how she ended up here.She doesn't know what was happening around her.She has so many questions.

Why is she there?What is happening?How are they standing on the clouds?Who are these people around her?Seems like everyone is waiting for something to happen.What are they waiting for?Is She the only clueless one here?What was behind those beautiful golden gates?And....is she dreaming?

She wanted to ask but the environment and silence was so peaceful,she didn't feel like ruining it.

Sora closed her eyes trying to remember everything that happened.But her head was completely empty.The only thing she could see was a car coming towards her in full speed and after that she doesn't remember anything except feeling immense pain.Sora quickly opened her eyes and gasped in realization.

Am I dead?

Sora looked around again.All she could see was clouds and the beautiful blue sky.She needed to know the answer.Is she dead or is she dreaming.

Right before she could think anything else the huge golden gates opened.An old man with complete white clothes,long white beard and white hair came and stood on the dais in-front of the podium.All of them looked at him.He smiled seeing all of them.He looked wise and friendly.His big eyes were carrying so much knowledge in them.He had a golden,designed,beautiful staff in his hand.

Behind him came four more people dressed in all white.Two male and two female.They stood behind the old man in the dais.They all were holding plates with a lot of scrolls on them.

The old man smiled again and started talking to them,"Hello there,my angels!"

Sora didn't see anyone else's reaction.But she was really confused.

Angels?

The old man again started talking while standing behind the beautiful sculpted white podium,"I am certain that all of you are really confused about this situation and your surroundings.Let me help you.It is a matter of great sorrow that you all have passed away from the earth."

Finally everyone made a noise.Some were shocked,some were sad,some were in disbelief.

The old man raised his hand to silence then,"But you need not feel sad,it was written in your destiny and it was His will.Nobody could have helped it."

He paused and then smiled widely,"But there is a good news for you.He had written your destiny beforehand to see how some of you decide to live even in hardships and sorrow of life.It was like an exam.And all of you present here have passed the exam.You lived your life honestly and morally even though you were in immense pain in life.You are the chosen ones."

Sora still didn't get anything.Does that mean the deity purposely make her life hard to see how she reacts to it?Was it all a part of plan?

The old man continued again,"As you have lived your life so nicely,He is rewarding you.No good deed goes unrewarded.So you all have been given a chance to become an angel and attend the academy of angels.After graduating from the academy you all can become our lord's favorite creature,work for Him,reside in the paradise,do whatever you want,help people or you can also become the part of the royal court of the heaven."

Sora didn't know what to feel about all this.If she can do whatever she wants after this,does that mean she can help her family to get out of the hardships?Will she be able to help them?

Sora raised her hand.The old man smiled at her,"You may ask."

"After this will I be able to help my family?"Sora asked.

"Good question,Angel and yes you can,"The old man said,"But that is if you successfully graduate from the academy."

"So what if we say no now?Or not graduate?"

"Then you will be retired from your angel positions.You will be sent to the paradise without any power.Neither power not wings.You will reside in paradise like a soul."

Angel Noel paused for a moment and then said,"And if you do something very very bad,you will disappear into thin air.That's the highest punishment for any angel."

Sora lowered her hand.This was a chance worth to fight for.If this helps her help her family then she should try it.

The old man smiled again,"So anyone had any other inquiries?"

No one raised their hands.

"So,is there anyone who doesn't want this opportunity and would rather go to the paradise like normal souls?"The old man asked.

No one raised their hands.Seems like everyone wanted to take this opportunity.

The old man and the four people behind them smiled widely.

"Fine then,from today you all shall be angels and a student of angel academy,"He said,"Oh..and I forgot to introduce myself,didn't I?I am Angel Noel,the head of Angel Academy.I shall be watching your every move."

Everyone nodded.

"So from now on,let me hand out your scrolls or tickets to the academy.I shall call you one by one.If I call your name,please come on the dais."

Everyone nodded.

Angel Noel took a scroll from the plate a woman was holding behind him and called the name of the person on it.After they went on the stage,they were given the scroll and Angel Noel held the staff on their heads and they immediately received magical powers and small white wings behind them.And then Angel Noel officially announced them as angels.

Sora still couldn't believe anything.Anything happening around her was so surreal.She didn't know what to feel.What are you supposed to feel after you passed away and are suddenly becoming an angel?To whom huge power and duties will be given to?

"Kang Sora,"Angel Noel finally called her name after looking at the scroll.Sora snapped out of her thoughts and went towards the dais slowly.Her heart was beating loudly.She felt so many things as she walked towards the dais.Excitement,happiness,nervousness,curiosity and so much more.

She walked up to the dais and stood in front of Angel Noel.He smiled and handed her the scroll.She looked at the scroll.

Angel Sora

Student of  the Angel Academy.

Thanks to your good deeds on earth,you are getting this opportunity.We are looking forward to see how you use this.

Hope you use this opportunity well.

Sora smiled and folded her scroll and then looked at Angel Noel,"I will use this opportunity well!"

Angel Noel smiled at her and patted her head.It's surprising because he did this to no one else,"We know that,we look forward to it."

Sora just smiled.Angel Noel then put his staff on her head and suddenly she felt so much power grow within her,her back started hurting really badly but she still gritted her teeth and endured the pain.At one point that felt like an eternity to Sora a pair of white small wings came out of her back.She was so surprised to have the feeling of wings on her back.She could even move them.They were small and feathery white wings.

Sora was fascinated by her wings but then Angel Noel said,"You have been provided with basic angelic powers and wings.Your power and wings both will grow as your time passes in the Angel Academy."

Sora nodded and after that she got down from the dais.

After the scroll giving ceremony was over Angel Noel gathered everyone's attention and said,"The scroll giving ceremony is over!So from now on you all are leaving your previous life behind and start to adapt your new life as an angel in the Angel Academy.You will be staying in the hostel of the academy and your lessons shall start from tomorrow.You will know everything you need to know from tomorrow.Yeah..that's about it that you should know for now."

Everyone nodded.

"Oh..and yes..there's one more important thing you need to know...I am sure you would learn about it from tomorrow.But I am telling you just in case."

Everyone payed attention to Angel Noel.

Angel Noel seriously said,"Be careful of the rebels."

Everyone looked curiously.

Angel Noel sighed,"Don't mingle yourself with them.Stay as far from them as possible.Understood?"

Everyone nodded,even though they didn't have any idea about what he was talking about.

Sora was confused.

Rebels?In an academy of angels?

What?

"Enough for today.Let is enter the academy,shall we?"Angel Noel asked.

"Yes!!!"Everyone said loudly.

Angel Noel and the four other angels smiled widely at their enthusiasm.Sora's heart was beating really hard.She never felt this excited in her whole life.She lived a fairly boring life.This type of excitement is totally new to her.

God knows what experiences await in the academy.

Angel Noel clapped and pointed his golden staff towards the huge golden gate in front of them.The gate immediately opened.All of their eyes got blinded by the rays of light.It took them quite sometime to adjust their eyes to the lights and the lights to dim down a little.

After they managed to open their eyes their jaws dropped in awe.Behind the gates was a beautiful,unreal garden and on that garden stood a marvelous looking huge white building with beautiful architecture and sculpture on it.On the top of it there was written 'Angel Academy' beautifully.That building was so beautiful Sora thought she could just stare at it for days on end.She couldn't even find the right words to describe it.She can't believe she will learning here.Angel Noel was right,this opportunity is actually one of a kind.

"My dear Angels,"Angel Noel smiled and pointed at the academy with his staff and cheerfully said,

"Welcome to the Angel Academy!"

It's past midnight.Sora has been given a room in the hostel beside the academy for the angels.The hostel is equally beautiful as the academy.They were brought straight to the hostel and they were served a welcoming meal in the huge hall room of the hostel.And after that the new students could talk among each other and take a walk around the hostel.Then they were assigned to their rooms and sent to sleep at 10.Sora really loved her small yet beautiful room.But Sora couldn't sleep.She never slept before 2 or 3 am.Looks like some habits never die.After rolling on the soft bed for a long time Sora decided to get up and take a walk outside in the garden.

So she went out of her room and stood on the corridor looking out at the dark sky while holding the railing.The sky looked beautiful.The moon looked so much bigger.It amazes Sora that she could see the moon even from the academy.

No one was awake.Everyone was asleep.There was no sound,just sound of the beautiful nature,smell of the flowers and the soft breeze.Sora doesn't remember the last time she felt this much peace.

She slowly got down the stairs to take a stroll on the garden.She walked around the beautiful garden for awhile.It was really peaceful.

While walking she came by the boundary wall.There is nothing outside the boundary wall except clouds and open sky.By the boundary walls there were some big trees.She was looking at the huge and magical looking trees when she suddenly heard something behind her.She was so shocked and she turned around.She saw five or six male angels jumping down from the boundary walls and running straight into the hostel at the speed of lightening.Sora was so shocked to see them.What were they even doing outside the boundary wall at midnight?

Is that even allowed?

Sora was confused but decided to turn around to the tree and mind her own business.That's when she heard footsteps coming from afar.Looks like a guard angel was coming.She saw him but the guard angel didn't see her yet.She was looking at the tree and the guard angel was slowly coming but then something happened again.

Another angel jumped over the boundary wall and saw the the guard and then saw Sora beside him.He immediately grabbed Sora's arm and dragged her behind the huge tree,slammed her back against it and covered her mouth.

Sora was so shocked by the sudden action,She was about to scream really loud.But she stopped.

The Angel in front of her put his index finger on his mouth signing her to stay quiet.He was carefully trying to listen to the guard angel's footsteps and figure out if he left or no.

Secondly there wasn't sufficient light but moonlight was falling on his face.So Sora could see him.He was dressed in all white like other angels.But he had fancy accessories like earrings and bracelets on.His hair was black and Sora couldn't think straight when she saw his face.He was the most handsome man she has ever laid her eyes on.Everything about him as perfect.His bluish grey eyes were sparkling under the moonlight as he followed what the guard was doing.

God really took time making him.

And he was so close to Sora.His hand was against her mouth,his face was right in front of her face and his body was pressed against hers.Sora has never been such close to a man before let alone an unknown and this handsome one.She didn't know what to do.She couldn't think straight.

As the guard angel's footsteps grew louder the angel in front of her covered her mouth tighter.He was hiding from the guard.That means something bad will happen if the guard catches him.

She was so confused as she looked at the ethereal looking angel in front of him.He was looking at the guard and following his every move.

Sora frowned.

Why is he hiding from the guards?

Who even is he?

___________________________

A/N:

Hi guys,first chapter done!It was a long and boring one but I hope you like it.

Comment and vote if you do like it!!💜

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

295K 13K 45
"he cries between the shadow and light." - you are min sora, who is born to be marked by a cursed vampire and to lend him a hand, even if it might co...
562K 31K 47
"Taehyung, you can't touch that girl!" Tae cocked his head to the side, studying your adamant figure, that was blocking him from the sleeping girl. "...
207 14 8
Everybody has a guardian angel, one that protects you when times get tough and shelters you in ways you can never imagine. Tia Rose has seven, and th...
14.1K 551 27
Angels and Demons have lived in fear of one another. Because both Demons and Angels want to get out of their homes of Hell and Heaven, they go to ear...