The Guy In My Dreams || Wooyo...

By lorenzzzeu

ATEEZ Series #2: "Who are you? Why do you keep appearing on my dreams?" STARTED: 17-08-20 (peek) FINISHED: ST... More

intro
zero
one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight

two

50 3 0
By lorenzzzeu

"Jisoo."

I looked up and saw someone.

"Who are you?"

"I'm your mom. Wake up!"

I plucked my eyes open and saw mom staring sternly at me, "You have school today, remember? Why didn't you set an alarm?"

I sat up and scratched my nape, "I guess I was too excited to sleep." I fixed my hair and she just stood there, crossing her arms.

"Hurry up! School is in one hour. You took so long in the bathroom, so make it fast." The paper she's holding, she handed it over to me. "Here's your schedule!"

After giving that to me, she turned her back to me and left the room. I looked at my schedule and it was pretty decent, I think. I stood up and started to make my bed before going into the bathroom to clean and to wash up. After that, I changed into my uniform and grab my bag, phone, and earphones before going downstairs to eat breakfast.

"So nice that the school is just a ten-minute walk away." Mom commented, sitting on a couch, watching tv. "Eat your breakfast, it's already on the table."

I hurriedly make my way towards the dining table and saw a simple yet drooling breakfast sitting there. I ate it without hesitating while looking at my watch, it's already 6:40 am; 20 minutes left before the school will block the students on the entrance.

After eating, I brushed my teeth, and went to the living room, saw mom standing there, giving me my allowance that is enough for a whole week.

"I can get a part-time job, mom. Let me, I want to experience it." I said while grabbing my allowance out of my mother's hand.

She nodded, "Okay, just be careful, and don't stress yourself out."

I smiled and turned my back at him, "Also, make friends!" Making me chuckle, I answered before going out, "I'll try!"

~~~

I arrived at the school at exactly eight minutes left before time. I stopped first to look around the place. The school is quite big, there are many trees, benches below it with some students sitting on it, a whole track-and-field place, a big piece of grassland, and such amazing things more.

I bit my lips caused by my nervousness happening to me as I started to make my way towards my room.

I finally found my room after a few minutes and hesitantly knocked on the door. After a few seconds, a smiling woman, looks like our teacher, opened it.

"You're the transferee, Park Jisoo?" I smiled and nodded slowly. "Come on in."

I sighed first before going into the room and saw students looking at me, curious. Some of them are talking to each other and one guy is sleeping.

"By the way, my name is Kim Haesoo, you can address me as Mrs. Kim, and don't worry about some of them." My teacher whispered. "Some of them are idols, so they are quite...tired."

"Attention, students!" Mrs. Kim announced, getting the attention of the students and that guy who is sleeping a while ago. Oh great, he looks so familiar.

Mrs. Kim signaled me to introduce myself, "Meet your new classmate!"

"Hello, I'm Park Jisoo, eighteen years old. I just moved in here yesterday. Nice to m-meet you all."

I mentally rolled my eyes as I stutter before bowing in front of them. My new classmates started to clap at me. I hope they're nice. I wish Lucas is here.

"Please sit there next to that guy, who's sleeping again." I wandered my eyes at that guy and saw my seat next to the window at the furthermost back part of the room.

Yes, I can daydream.

I started to make my way towards my seat with my new classmates staring at me until I sat down which make them do their own business. The girl in front of me looked at me.

"Hello!" She cheerfully greeted me. "I'm Lee Yeri, you seem so nice, so...let's be friends!"

I smiled at her, "Uhm...sure. Nice to meet you."

"Guys, attention. We're going to start."

"Let's sit together at lunch." She smiled before looking at Mrs. Kim, who started teaching a lesson.

I looked at my left and saw that guy, still sleeping, head's down. He's that tired, isn't he?

~~~

"Let's go!"

Yeri said enthusiastically while dragging me into the canteen. Well, the canteen is quite big and has so many chairs and tables.

We fell in line to get our foods first before finding a seat on the left side of the said room.

"So," As soon as we put our trays down onto the table, she said. "let's get to know each other! Me first."

I blinked at her many times in confusion before saying, "Okay."

"Do you like K-pop? Or like some Korean bands?"

What should I say? Should I lie? No, why would I lie to someone for them to like me?

"Uhm...unfortunately, I did hear some songs, but no. I know some songs because I like to dance, yeah. I'm more into reality shows and dramas. I'm sorry."

She covered her mouth using her hands looking in shock, "Don't worry, and you dance? Wow! Show me your skills someday, but do you know ATEEZ?"

ATEEZ? What?

I shook my head no and she smiled, "I'll make you a fan of them! Yay. Oh, I think they are planning to hold a concert here. We should come, my treat."

Is this normal? You just met and they will treat you already? For that expensive concert? Really?

"I would love to, but why?" I asked, curiously. "We just met and-"

"You seem so nice and I wanted to be friends with you. And, you can't stop me." She chuckled before going back to eat. I chuckled also and did the same.

~~~

"Goodbye, Jisoo. Stay safe!"

Yeri offered me a ride since we have the same way to our home. I did say no, but she insisted. She waved back and smiled before closing the car window. I waved back and smiled at her before waiting for the car to vanish in the road.

I went inside our house and turned on the lights. Turned off lights mean mom isn't home yet from her work. So, I'm here alone and it's just 6 pm, one hour more before she arrived. I decided to cook for her. I can cook and I'm proud of it. Yes.

I freshen myself up and changed my clothes before going downstairs. I started to cook already because, luckily, we don't have any assignments today. I decided to cook a simple dinner, yet can make our stomach full.

~~~

"I'm home!"

I looked behind me and saw my mom coming home with plastics of goods from the store. I'm currently watching 'Running Man' as I waited for her.

"Let's eat! I already cooked our dinner." I said before going to the dining table to prepare the food, rice, and the utensils that we are going to use.

"So, how's school?" My mom asked before eating. "Did someone already-"

"No, it's great so far. I already made a friend."

"You? Wow, that's a miracle." She looked at me. "Did you bribe her?"

I glared at my mom which made her chuckle, "Chill chill, I'm just kidding."

"So, any guys that you started to have interest with?"

I stopped eating and looked at her, "We're onto this topic again? Mom." I whined.

She laughed again before shaking his head, "Just eat so we can rest early. You never know that until a pile of school works loaded onto you."

~~~

I got out of my bathroom and make my way towards my desk, getting my journal on the locked part of my desk to write my entry for today.

So, I went to another school today, hoping that it wouldn't be the same as my previous school. They seem so nice, well, we never know what their real identity lurking inside them. I made a friend today, I'm so happy! Some things made me curious, but I know we'll get to them as we continue this journey.

- wow

I closed my journal and put it inside my desk before locking it. I make my way towards my bed and laid on it. I looked at my ceiling first before closing my eyes.

I opened my eyes and saw that I am standing in that exact place again, in that rowdy crowd. I wanted to move, but something is not making me. I looked up above and saw a beautiful night sky and a moon shining brightly. The building lights surround us yet it was so pretty.

I looked behind me and saw a guy walking towards me, hands are in his pocket and his face is looking down. I don't know why, but he stood up to me the most. It's like the moon in the sea of stars and the sun glowing up in the sky.

He suddenly stops in front of me and he removes his hands inside his pocket. He is still looking down, and it is making me so curious about who he is or do I really know him.

He raised his head and stared at me as he suddenly waved his hands in front of me.

"Hello."

It's him again. That guy. The guy that I saw in my dreams, yesterday.

"Who are you? Why do you keep appearing on my dreams?"

What? I can say that with my control?! Is this a lucid dream? Can I control what can I dream of?

He smiled at me. It's like a sun that shines bright directly at you. It's too bright. I can't deny that he is attractive at all.

"I'm Wooyoung, nice to meet you. What's your name?"

'I thought he knew my name?'

I fidgeted the hem of my sleeves before turning my thin line of lips into a smile.

"Jisoo. My name is Jisoo."

《《《《《 ○ ○ ○ 》》》》》

second part is here~ hope you'll like it :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.4K 79
Let's just say life is a mess and these young boys don't make it any better for themselves. ateez chatroom/ groupchat fic. SEQUEL IS OUT! jongsang\se...
398K 13.3K 94
What happens to ATEEZ once the camera shuts off, bid their fans goodbye, and get back to the dorm? What is really the life of ATEEZ? โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข Please re...
18K 707 10
"..Sannie, it hurts..." "What? What hurts?" "My head.." "Just continue sleeping Wooyoung. It'll go away on Monday." I needed something to hug or be b...
11.1K 419 24
But this can't be. I never thought of anyone the way I think of Hongjoong. I love him sincerely with all my heart as a friend. This love is only fr...