I Would Die For You [girlxgir...

By LaurenAshleighMorgan

A girl by the name of Cassandra Samuels has an ordinary life until her life changes for the better. Or if she... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Epilogue

Chapter 3

379 9 0
By LaurenAshleighMorgan

Wasn't the last chapter interesting?

Savannah really knows how to party, especially if unwanted guests arrived.

Anyways, here's the next chapter.

VOTE.COMMENT.SUBSCRIBE.

Chapter 3

September 3rd, 2010 in New York, New York

Cassandra lies awake next to Savannah in bed and wonders what will become of this morning. She quietly tiptoes out of bed and makes herself a cup of coffee. As she is making the coffee, Savannah walks out into the kitchen and notices Cassandra in such perfected beauty.

            “Morning, love.” says Savannah. “Good morning. Did you sleep well?” says Cassandra. “I did, in fact, I couldn’t stop dreaming about you.” says Savannah. “Aw, you’re so sweet. Are you getting something to eat?” says Cassandra. “I will. I have my breakfast in the fridge. I’ll get it when I’m ready.” says Savannah. “Okay. Wanna sit outside?” says Cassandra. “Is it cloudy or not? Cause if it’s sunny, I need my ring on.” says Savannah. “It’s sunny. I’d suggest you get your ring. I’ll be out here waiting.” says Cassandra. “Okay.” says Savannah.

Savannah goes to find her ring and walks back out to notice Cassandra sitting there watching the morning sunrise. She’s so lucky to have someone with her this morning. As Cassandra sits outside, Savannah drinks her breakfast blood blend and walks to sit on the deck.

            “Your ring is so pretty!” says Cassandra. “Thanks. I like it, too.” says Savannah. “Did you eat breakfast?” says Cassandra. “I did. It was very tasty.” says Savannah. “Good. Let me get my phone.” says Cassandra. “Okay. I’ll be out here.” says Savannah.

Cassandra goes and grabs her phone and notices a text message from her mom. It reads- Sorry for not calling you when I got home. Anyways, Randy is taking me out again and who knows how long that’ll last. Your sister slept over her friend’s house. So, you don’t have to come home at 1pm, you can actually come home whenever you please. Say hi to your new friend for me. Love you. Lila. She is ecstatic that she gets to stay longer than expected. Savannah notices an excited Cassandra and walks in.

            “What’s the news?” says Savannah. “I don’t have to be home by 1pm, I can go home whenever. My mom says hi by the way.” says Cassandra.  “I say hi back. So, since I don’t have to drop you off, what did you wanna do today?” says Savannah. “I don’t know. I would love to go to the movies. That would be nice. Just to be with you, watching it; it would be such perfection.” says Cassandra. “That does sound nice. Let’s do that and go to lunch. How does that sound?” says Savannah. “Good. But if I’m eating, what will you eat?” says Cassandra. “I’ve got my food taken care of. Let’s get ready.” says Savannah.

They go ahead and get ready for the day. Cassandra picked out an outfit for Savannah, and then Savannah picked out an outfit for Cassandra. They leave a few minutes after they do their morning regime. Cassandra and Savannah hail a taxi and head to the movie theater. Both of them go see Going the Distance. Hopefully, this will be a nice outing unlike last night.

            “This is going to be a nice day, isn’t it?” says Savannah. “If it means being with you, then yes.” says Cassandra. “Let’s get tickets and I’ll let you get a snack. Okay?” says Savannah. “I got you, then.” says Cassandra.

Savannah gets the tickets and lets Cassandra pick out a snack for the showing of the film they are seeing. They walk into the area where all the seats are and finds a spot in the back. They watch the trailers a few minutes later, and then the film is shown. About five minutes into the movie, something eerie happens. Savannah smells it out and notices Daniel and his posse at the same movie they are seeing. Can’t this day get anymore worse?- Savannah thought.

As soon as the film is done, Savannah and Cassandra head out of the seating area and walk out to see Daniel and his posse are blocking their way out. This should stir bad things up.

            “I thought I told you to leave me alone!” says Savannah. “I couldn’t help myself any longer. Your mate is just so appetizing.” says Daniel. “If you touch her, you’ll die.” says Savannah. “Okay, I won’t touch her then. Just to let you know, love, I’m watching your every move.” says Daniel. “Fine, I don’t care. Just get out of my sight, why don’t you?” says Savannah. “I will. Have a good day, now.” says Daniel. “Since when does he follow our every move?” says Cassandra. “He’s just looking to see if anything is going wrong between us. That’s all.” says Savannah. “He seems over protective, if you ask me.” says Cassandra. “Not really. I don’t think of it that way.” says Savannah. “Are you ready to get some lunch?” says Cassandra. “Yes. Let’s go.” says Savannah.

They head out of the theater and hail a taxi to a restaurant for lunch. Since Savannah can’t eat human food with Cassandra, she has her lunch in bottle form. Cassandra sits outside with Savannah and they get drinks.

            “Such a nice day, isn’t it?” says Cassandra. “It is.” says Savannah. “You’ve been a little quiet since we’ve gotten here. Are you okay?” says Cassandra. “I’m fine. I just want to be here with you and not think about Daniel for one minute.” says Savannah. “Okay, then.” says Cassandra. “Can I tell you something?” says Savannah. “Yeah, sure, what is it?” says Cassandra. “Since we are sort of dating, would you want to become what I am tonight?” says Savannah. “I’m not sure yet. I’ve felt like I’ve gotten to know you. Let’s take things slow a little.” says Cassandra. “Alrighty, then.” says Savannah.

Cassandra gets her lunch and is satisfied with her meal as is Savannah. They finish lunch a few minutes later and head back to Savannah’s place. But before she goes over there, Cassandra’s mom left her a text message- Randy and I just finished our outing for the day. Your sister is still at her friends’ house and I would like to meet your friend. Can you have her over for dinner? Text me as soon as she gives you an answer. Love you- Lila.

            “I just got a text from my mom. She would like to have you over for dinner tonight.” says Cassandra. “Okay, that sounds cool. I would love to meet your family. I’ll just take you home then. Do you have everything from my place?” says Savannah. “Yeah, I got my backpack and purse and phone. Thanks for asking.” says Cassandra. “You’re welcome.” says Savannah.

Cassandra notices the lunch place is only a few blocks from her house. So, they just walk back to her house. As Cassandra walks in Savannah, she sees her mom and Randy cooking up a storm in the kitchen. I wonder what she’s making?...- Cassandra thought.

            “Hi, honey; I can take this is your friend, Savannah.” says Lila. “Yes, it is, mom; Savannah, this is my mom, Lila. Mom, this is Savannah.” says Cassandra. “Nice to meet you, honey.” says Lila. “You, too.” says Savannah. “What are you making, mom?” says Cassandra. “I’m making a dish I found online that I think you’ll both like.” says Lila. “Savannah can’t digest certain foods, so she can only drink.” says Cassandra. “Okay, then, thanks for telling me.” says Lila. “You’re welcome.” says Cassandra. “Make yourself at home, dear. Mi casa es su casa.” says Lila. “Okay, then.” says Savannah.

She gives Savannah a quick tour of the home she lives at for a little while before landing in Cassandra’s room for the rest of the time. Savannah likes the room a lot.

            “You have such a nice home and an amazing family to come home to.” says Savannah. “I do. I just don’t like my mom’s new boyfriend, Randy.” says Cassandra. “Was he the guy standing in the kitchen?” says Savannah. “Yeah, that’s him.” says Cassandra. “Oh, okay. Since when have you had a problem with your mom’s boyfriends’?” says Savannah. “Ever since my biological dad left, she kept dating and I never felt a real connection with any of them. Randy, on the other hand, I’m trying to grow upon.” says Cassandra. “That’s good. By the way, thanks for telling your mom that I can’t digest food, I can only drink thing.” says Savannah. “It was easier than telling her you’re you-know-what.” says Cassandra. “That was best. Since your sister isn’t here, can I kiss you? Again?” says Savannah. “Real quick; my mom has 3-D sound in her ears, so be careful.” says Cassandra. “Right on, then.” says Savannah.

With the door being shut, Savannah kisses her for a few good minutes and they both feel happy after. She hears the door being open downstairs and notices her sister Mickie has arrived home. Fantastic; both girls head downstairs and sit on the living room couch and read the magazines quietly. A few hours later, Lila calls Cassandra and Savannah in to have some dinner. Upon arriving, Lila made a fruit punch for Savannah to have with dinner. Lila made a chicken and rice dish for dinner. Everyone (besides Savannah) digs in and Lila asks Savannah a few questions.

            “Where are you originally from, Savannah? Do you have parents?” says Lila. “I was born in London, and I currently don’t have parents. My mom died when I was younger and my dad moved out and in with his new partner.” says Savannah. “I’m so sorry to hear that. I would hate to be in your shoes.” says Lila. “I know, Ms. Samuels.” says Savannah. “Please call me Lila, dear.” says Lila. “Okay.” says Savannah. “Can I ask you a question?” says Randy. “Sure.” says Savannah. “Are you on a juice cleanse at all or... just trying to watch your figure?” says Randy. “Honey!” says Lila. “I’m not, personally, on one. Just being careful of what I eat.” says Savannah. “Okay, then.” says Randy.

They continue eating and Cassandra helps her mom clean up dinner and makes coffee after the cleaning is done. As soon as everyone has a cup of coffee, they sit and continue talking for the next few minutes. But after that, they hear the doorbell ring and it’s not what they expected.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1M 90.8K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
1.1M 62.4K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...