Scary Stories And Tales (Can...

By ConstantlyUnique33

A book full of the scariest of tales Woooooo(ghost noise) More

Wat Up!!!
Dancing with the Devil
The Black Dog
The bloody Knife
Don't Turn on the Light
The Evil Glass Eye
The Baby sitter
Dont Kill Me (Authors Note)
The Hatchet Man
She's Back!!!!
The Angel Statue
The Legend of Julia Legare
White Wolf
Werewolf's Bride
Cow's Head
100 Milestone!!!!!!!
Golden Hand
La Corriveau
Eavesdropper
No Trespassing
200!!!! reads
Where's My Liver!!!!
Tommy Knockers
Pink
The wraith of the Creek
300 reads!!!!
Milk Bottles
Lake Demon
Half Way There!!!!
Jenny
The Boy with the brass buttons
More than one
The T.V.
The Asylum-Part 1
The Asylum part 2
The Aylum ( part 3)
Christmas Break is Over!!!!
The School Bus
Amnesia
Revenge
Santa Claus
Buried Alive
The Blue Hole
At least I should say...

Feeding Time

90 2 0
By ConstantlyUnique33

John and his father lived a normal country life. They lived out on the country-side, away from most civilization. The closest town was about 25 miles away, about a 30 minute drive if you take a dirt road. They raised animals and sold crops on the farm. John would carry out most of the jobs, he wanted to grow more responsible in his time.

"John, the pig's trough is empty, why don't you go get more food for them?" John's Dad said to him one morning. John would get food for the pigs, they were all on a special diet, you see.

"I just fed them 5 hours ago, there's no way!" John said in defense, to no avail.

"Do you want our award winning pigs to die of starvation? Their special diet is keeping them alive, if they don't get their meal, they won't be plump and ready for eatin'. You hear?"

"Yes, Dad." John said as he wandered off through the door. Before John went to fetch their afternoon meal, he wanted to see for himself. There was no way they could have finished it in that time.

He pushed open the wood doors that led to the pig pen. He looked into the trough, slightly wrinkling his nose at the sight. Inside the trough laid a man, who the pigs have eaten, exposing bones and organs. Unhesitating, John slung the body over his shoulder and walked off.

"Wow," John said, "Looks like Dad was right."                                                             

Sorry for the short scary story, but I've been thinking about doing another scary series like Th Asylum or maybe just posting a bunch of short scary stories. I'd also like to add that you can always send me some of your own scary stories via message.     -ShaSha out ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 133 60
This book has a collection of horror stories that I hope you will enjoy!
415 6 36
This is my book Ghost Stories
215 15 9
A collection of spooky tales.
1.9K 34 23
ghost stories for halloween