Girl Meets Jessie The Sequel

By not_so_famous_writer

If you couldn't tell by my creative title, this is The Sequel. As in, The Sequel to Girl Meets Jessie. ... More

Mrs. Chesterfield's POV
Zay's POV
Jessie's POV
Maya's POV
Bertram's POV
Lucas's POV
Riley's POV
Note
Josh's POV
Smackle's POV
Missy's POV
Mrs. Kipling's POV
Farkle's, Stuart's, Topanga's , Katy's POV
Cory's POV
Acknowledgements

Zuri's POV

36 1 0
By not_so_famous_writer

"Come on, Zuri, what are you hiding this time?" Stuart whines from beside me.

I'm starting to regret inviting Stuart over to binge-watch Love it or List it. Ever since I heard the news that Riley and her crew are coming over, I haven't been able to stop thinking about what Lucas had done right before they left.

                   "Can't a girl be left to her own thoughts without someone invading them?" I ask him back, raising an eyebrow to challenge him into asking another question.

"That sounds like an awful thing to do." Stuart says, scrunching his face up in disgust.

                  "Did they love it or list it?" Changing the topic and looking at the screen, I ask him.

                     "They listed it, but I think Hilary did a fabulous job with her designing." Stuart gushes.

                       "Dude, it's Hilary Farr. Of course she's going to want to beat David when it comes to their customers keeping their home." I roll my eyes at him and grab the empty popcorn bucket.

                        "Hey, do you want to go get some ice cream or something?" He asks with a hopeful look.

                        Holding up my hand to stop him from whatever thoughts are currently running through his head, I say. "We're just friends."

                    "Why-"

           I cut him off before he can get any further. "Just friends." I emphasize the word 'friends' before turning and walking out of the kitchen with the popcorn bucket.

                    I kind of feel sorry for him, but he's the one that won't leave me alone and walk away from the idea of us being together.

                         "Why are you just now telling me that there's going to be six more teenagers in this already cramped up apartment?!" Bertram asks, following closely behind Jessie as she walks into the kitchen.

                What's with her and the kitchen today? I'm pretty sure there are other rooms in this place where she can hang out and argue with Bertram in.

                           "This place can fit a petting zoo in it!" Jessie exclaims, stopping to face Bertram.

                   Bertram glances over at me then looks at Jessie with an annoyed expression. "Don't give her any ideas." He warns her.

                         "A petting zoo does sound rather nice." Setting the empty popcorn bucket down on the table, I look up at the ceiling in thought with a grin on my face.

             "Look what you did," Bertram gestures over to me. "Now she's going to go ask Christina and Morgan about having a petting zoo in this place."

                 "You're the one encouraging the idea by continuing to mention it." Jessie says matter of fact.

               "You're the one that said okay to having six more teenagers in this place and told the children to not give me a warning until the last minute." Bertram argues back.

                          The elevator dings from the other room, and Jessie perks up at the sound. "My mission is accomplished." She smiles brightly and walks out of the kitchen. 

                           Bertram looks at the door leading back to the living room in disbelief. "She actually waited until the last minute to tell me."

                "What did you expect?" I ask him rhetorically before making my way to the living room.

            Farkle, Maya, Riley, Lucas, a girl a little bit taller than Maya, and a guy about the same height as Lucas are all stood in a semi circle. The two new comers both have a look of shock and wonder written across their face. Maya, Riley, and Farkle are all wearing smiles on their face and looking like they are right at home here. However, Lucas looks like he would rather be anywhere else but here.

             He either hasn't told Maya about what had happened right before they left, or he just really would rather be anywhere but here. I'm pretty sure it's both the former and the latter in this situation.

                           "Zuri, are we still watching tv or not?" Stuart asks, looking at me from between the curtain and the wall. He looks over to his left only to light up at the sight of our guests. "Hey, I know you!"

                Stuart walks out of the screening room and walks over to stand in front of Farkle. "My parents are huge fans of your father," Stuart says as a way of greeting and sticks his hand out for Farkle to shake. "I'm Stuart Wooten."

                    "Farkle Minkus," Shaking Stuart's hand, Farkle introduces.

                "Farkle, my man!" Ravi exclaims happily, walking into the room from the kitchen. He walks over to Farkle and does some weird handshake. 

                          "Ravi, my man!" Farkle says with a happy look. 

                  Ravi looks over to the new guy and girl standing on the end of the semi circle. "Hi, I'm Ravi." He introduces himself to the girl first.

                  "My name is Isadora Smackle but feel free to call me Smackle." Smackle introduces, shaking hands with Ravi.

                       "Nice to meet you, Smackle," Ravi gives her a friendly smile before moving onto the guy standing beside her. 

                           "Isaiah Babineaux but I prefer to go by Zay." Zay says, making it clear that he would rather be called Zay for short.

                     "Zay's a pretty cool name." Ravi compliments, shaking hands with Zay like he had done with Smackle.

                               "Heads up!" Luke yells from the top of the stairs. 

                  He shoots an arrow with a bow, and we all duck instinctively. The arrow soars over our heads with the sound of air around it. It ends up flying into the kitchen, and we hear the sound of glass breaking followed by Bertram's angry rant.

                               Bertram comes out of the kitchen with the arrow in his right hand. "Somebody owes me a new mug," 

                           We all stand up and look up at the top of the stairs where Luke is stood with the bow behind his back and a sheepish look on his face. He slowly backs up to the hallway where our rooms are before turning and sprinting back to his room.

                           "I should've known that's who decided to play archery in the penthouse." Bertram glares up at the hallway entrance upstairs before disappearing back into the kitchen to go clean up the mess Luke had created.

                       "Where's Emma?" Riley asks, looking around the room in search of her.

                  "Has everyone come in here to greet you guys yet?" Emma asks, standing in the entry to the small hallway where our faces on painted on the wall.

                       "You just missed Luke's grand entrance." Pointing up the stairs, I inform her.

               Emma gives a short nod before walking over to stand by me. She looks over at Smackle and Zay. "Hey, I'm Emma." She greets them with a warm smile.

                                  "Oh, I know," Zay says with a knowing look.

           Emma eyes him curiously before moving on to greet the rest of them. Once she gets to Lucas, the atmosphere starts to change into one that's awkward. Emma steps back away from him and puts a fake smile back onto her face.

                 "So, I was thinking that we could all go grab lunch and eat in central park as a picnic. Of course, I'm free to any suggestions since you are our guests." Emma says, looking directly at Riley.

                       Riley looks over at her friends. "Are you guys good with that?"

              "I was actually hoping to go explore the science museum." Smackle says.

           "The curly haired boy with freckles gave me an idea to go try my hand at archery." Zay throws in.

                          "I'll go on the picnic if Zuri will be there." Stuart looks over at me with a grin and starts to raise his eyebrows.

                            "How about we all just split up and do something as a group later tonight." Maya suggests, looking between Emma and Lucas suspiciously. 

                          "That works too!" Emma says not seeming to notice the look Maya is giving her.

                   "So, who's going with who?" Lucas asks.

      "Anyone want to go explore and further their knowledge in science with me?" Smackle asks, looking around the group. 

                  "I'll go with you!" Stuart says already forgetting about me. Thank goodness for that.

              "I'm always up for a good science lesson." Farkle acknowledges. 

                  "Count me in." Ravi states with a nod.

                  "Anyone else?" Smackle asks.

              When nobody else answers, Smackle says. "Looks like I got my crew, lets go." She hits the elevator button and waits for it to open.

                             "Stay safe and keep your phones on at all times!" Jessie calls after them as they step into the elevator.

                      The elevator doors close and there's only seven of us remaining in the room. Well, eight if you want to include Jessie. Luke had sneaked back into the living room while Jessie wasn't looking through the back stairs in the kitchen and through the screening room. 

                                "Who ever suggested going to do archery, I'm totally in!" Luke announces, heading for the elevator. "Do you think we could do some ax throwing too?"

                     "No ax throwing!" Jessie says with a warning look.

              "We'll keep an eye on him." Lucas promises her.

               Luke, Lucas, and Zay step into the elevator the moment it opens. There's a mischievous look in Luke's eyes as the elevator doors start to close.

                              "He better not get into any trouble." Jessie mutters to herself, keeping her eyes trained on the elevator.

                      "How about that picnic?" Riley asks, drawing everyone's attention away from the group of boys that just left.

                       "Yeah, lets go," Emma presses the elevator button and turns to face Jessie. "I'll send you the plans for tonight once I get everyone's input." 

                The elevator dings open and the four of us get into it. Jessie gives us one last wave before the elevator doors close, and we're on our way down to the lobby. We ride down in silence with Maya sneaking glances over at Emma. I hope Lucas tells his girlfriend about what he did before I have to get involved and twist his wrist... I mean, before I have to nicely talk some sense into him.

                         I just hope once Maya does find out that her friendship with Emma won't be ruined. 

      A/N: Alright, I'll admit it, I haven't been good about keeping up with this two chapter a day gig. I've been busy working on another story I started back in March before it was announced that I would no longer be attending public school but rather online school. 

                I already have to next three perspectives lined up but have yet to start on the next three chapters after this one. I honestly came up with the idea of something happening between Emma and Lucas without thinking about what had gone down before the Girl Meets World crew left last time, but I finally came up with the idea last night. So... progress (:

                What do you think the secret is with Emma and Lucas?

        Will Luke go ax throwing or will Lucas and Zay keep him out of trouble like Lucas had promised Jessie?

           Stuart somehow got added into the equation of this story as well. Don't ask me how, because I honestly don't actually know either. Chesterfield will be back sometime later in the story and so will Tony. I'm going to try and get a character perspective from each of the different groups. Insider insight as to what's happening.

              I'll do my best to stop slacking off and quit getting distracted by Netflix. Have I mentioned I'm currently obsessed with Once Upon A Time?

                  These chapters are definitely longer than what the original chapter of Girl Meets Jessie were. These chapters may even be longer than the recently edited chapters of Girl Meets Jessie. 

               UNTIL THE NEXT UPDATE- WHENEVER THAT MAYBE- 

                  not_so_famous_writer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.7K 27
๐—ฎ๐—ณยท๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ปยท๐—ถยท๐˜๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป โ†ณ ๐—ฎ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐˜†๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜„๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๏ฟฝ...
9.8K 367 31
*Girl Meets World Fanfiction* After a dramatic split the once inseparable group of six disperse into subdivisions. And it's no shocker those involve...
11.5K 133 63
Join Maya , Lucas Farkle ,Zay, Smakle , and Riley as the start there senior year of high school there is lucaya in this story .
37.8K 497 19
Maddie Johnson moves to New York with her 2 younger sisters and her mom. Maddie isn't a picture perfect 15 year old she comes to New York with some p...