My Nanny

Galing kay slxtforme_

A life she would have never thought would turn into when she accepted the job. Drama on top of drama, love, s... Higit pa

MY NANNY
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
END ANNOUNCEMENT!
"OUR SINFULNESS"

THIRTY ONE

16.2K 334 50
Galing kay slxtforme_

"Never get enough
She's the sweetest drug
Think of it every second
I can't get nothing done"
__________________________

GABRIELA

Two weeks a couple days passed since the trip and everything was calm and normal despite having to be watched by Gabriel's security guards at all times. They went everywhere I went, constantly making me feel paranoid, I hated being watched at the time. I know he's trying to protect me but I wanted to be alone for once when I go out without having to look over my shoulder.

I got out the car seeing Marvin taking some bags of clothes that I bought and I thanked him for helping. I picked up the one bag with a new purse and looked up hearing a car pull up to the gate. I placed the bag back in the trunk and the same officer from the hospital came out the car.

"Ma'am?" I crossed my arms not in the mood, I was tired and wanted to eat something. I walked around the car and stood in front of the closed gate.

"Sorry for bothering you, but I was hoping you can answer a few questions for me" He asked and I stayed silent until he looked at me seriously.

"What for?" He brought out a notepad and pen.

"An investigation on Gabriel King, I'm sure you're very familiar with the name since you do live in his home. He's a lead in a murder case for my partner, the one who came with me to visit you. Do you remember?" My heart started pounding and I just stared at him. He seemed to be uncomfortable and cleared his throat.

"Where were you on the morning of March 17th?" The officer looked down at the notepad before looking at me.

"I was here" I moved my hair to behind my back.

"And so was Gabriel?"

"He was at work, call his assistant" I smiled innocently trying to hide the slight attitude.

"I will be calling. You were here, alone for the whole day?"

"No I picked up his kids from their school at two and came back here, so no I wasn't" He hummed in response.

"What time does Gabriel usually get to the house?"

"At around eleven"

"What does he do? He must spend lots of time at work, right? Do you know what?"

"You can ask him yourself" I turned around but my arm was grabbed and I was yanked back into the gate.

"Before you go take this and read it before you go lying for someone who might do this to you one day" I snatched my arm from his grip and snatched the yellow folder from him.

-

"Hey are you still coming for lunch?" I place the Buffalo Wild Wings box on the coffee table and I sat down on the floor putting the phone on speaker.

"Is that why you called me? Missed me that much?" I could hear the smugness from his voice.

"I do... and I'm alone that's why" I picked up a french fry and dipped it in the ketchup, I looked down at the phone contemplating whether or not I should tell him about what happened today.

"Do you remember that officer you knew from the hospital?"

"Officer Ford? Yeah, what about him?" I heard talking in the background and I sighed.

"He came to the house and asked me some questions"

"About what?" I glanced at the folder and it was tempting to open it but I knew I would regret it.

"About March 17th... His partner was murdered and you're their main suspect" I opened up the folder quickly seeing the picture of the dismembered body.m feeling my heart drop to my ass.

3/17
Officer Ford
Main suspect: Gabriel King
Potential Charges: Drug Trafficking, Murder in the first and second degree...

I ran a hand through my hair stopping when the list of charges goes on to a paragraph.

"Gabriela I'm speaking to you" Gabriel said and I looked at the phone forgetting.

"Wait let me call you back" I said in the verge of tears and hung up the phone. I close my food container not feeling hungry anymore and I swipe up the reminder saying that I have a doctor's appointment later on, I picked up the folder and read more.

Officer Jarred was found on a hike path by a couple. His body was dismembered, spread all around the place. The couple said when they had came back earlier when they saw a dark haired man here jogging but he seemed to be looking around instead.

Note: Gabriel lives approximately half a mile away  from the hike path.

Examination: Body found with cigarette burns, cuts, bruises all over each body part, he seemed to have been alive when they cut-

"Oh my god" I shut it feeling queasy. I wiped my eyes and looked down seeing my phone ringing.

"What are you doing right now?" I picked up the phone out of breath and looked around making sure no one was around.

"Nothing..."

"You better have a good ass reason why you hung up on me" I looked around breathing in heavily not being able to catch my own breath.

"Did you do it?" I stared ahead of me, biting my lip.

"Do what?"

"Kill him! Did you fucking kill him?" I yelled without thinking not knowing what to even think about.

"Why would I fucking kill him Gabriela" He yelled back at me.

"You run the fucking mafia, you have your fucking reasons. How ironic is that he's the one who came to the hospital and now he's dead"

"Answer me honestly please... did you do it?" I said more calmly he would too.

"If so what are you going to do about it?" I breathed shockingly blinking away the tears.

"Did you kill him or not... Answer the motherfucking question Gabriel" I yelled into the phone hearing him breathing in heavily.

"You're not going to like the answer"

I stayed silent and just hung up the phone. I wiped my face and stood up from the sofa, going upstairs into his office. I barged into the room looking around for anything I can get my hands on. I went around his desk pulling out all drawers seeing a folder just like the one from downstairs. I took it out and placed it on the desk.

I opened it up, seeing the list of cases Gabriel had been tried for. It goes on for about three pages and I skip through it landing myself on a picture of a mutilated body possibly by a dog attack. I closed the folder getting the mental image in my head. I made sure to put everything back to normal despite having tears clouding my vision. My heart was racing, I couldn't believe what I saw... why would he do such horrible things to these people

I ran out the office and grabbed a sweater from our closet, leaving the house early for my appointment I had, so this would be the perfect time for me to clear my head.

-

GABRIEL

"She asked you if you killed someone and that was your response?" Manuel groaned loudly and I nodded my head, leaning back into the office chair. I knew it was a dumb answer but I was so heated...

"I told her about what happened with father and I... when I was younger. I was going to tell her soon, I'm so fucking stupid... I didn't think she... fuck" I muttered closing my eyes, running my hands down my face.

"Fratellino, the girl has probably never set foot near jail. All of this mafia shit is new to her, how else would her reaction be? Happy?" I shook my head agreeing with her. I should have eased her into it easily.

(Little brother)

"Exactly, it's the same reaction when dad told you about his business... you need to give her some time. Also I know you won't like this but if she doesn't like it then you can't force her to be with you"

"Yeah I know" I spun around seeing the view of the city feeling my heart feel heavy from what Manuel said.

"We should get going... we have the meeting with the interior designer then we can go to the warehouse" I followed Manuel out the office and into the conference room right across.

-

I got out the Black BMW 8 and Manuel got out of his blood red Lamborghini. We walked into the huge warehouse, having heads turned to us. As we walked in more I could see my men loading in pounds of cocaine and other types of drugs into containers to be shipped to our buyers, along with our guns and what not.

"You should get around 1.5 million just for that one" Manuel pointed out to the large taped up box waiting to be put in the metal container. I smirked and walked out the aisle seeing some outside practicing in the boxing rings and others talking by the kitchen area.

"Has she called you? You should explain to her what you do..." I heard him say behind me and I looked down at my phone seeing no text messages or missed calls in the last few hours which wasn't odd considering the situation but it was concerning.

"I haven't gotten anything from her but she could be sleeping, this is too soon... if only that fucking cop hadn't said anything this would have never happened"

"Gabriel it would have happened sooner or later... better now than later" I ignored him and walked ahead feeling my phone vibrating in my pocket. I took my phone out seeing that Marvin was calling me. I picked it up and placed it against my ear as I walked around making sure no one wasn't trying to steal some drugs for some side cash.

"What's going on?" I asked looking around for him.

"Gabriela's missing" He said and I stopped in my tracks looking at my brother from across the warehouse.

"Missing? How the hell?" I hung up the phone and began walking towards him.

"The guards said they were checking around the house, Gabriela was in the house at the time and when they got inside they noticed one of your car keys missing, she also left her phone there" I ran my hand down my face, muttering fuck.

"Quanti di voi ci vogliono per fare un fottuto controllo di casa!" I felt eyes on me. I looked behind Manuel seeing the guards that were supposed to be at the house.

(How many of you does it take to do a fucking house check!)

"Sir we're sorry... she snuck out knowing that we weren't around"

"Se non la trovi, cazzo, tu e tutti quelli che lavorano in quel turno sarete licenziati" I started moving towards them and Manuel grabbed me holding me back.

(If you don't fucking find her then you and everyone working that shift will be fucking fired)

"I have to go" I jogged back to the car taking out my keys quickly and racing back to the house, thinking every worse possibility.

-

I've been sitting at the dining table waiting for Gabriela to come from wherever she went but hours went by and nothing. I thought she would have gone out the mall or to get food but no, nothing.

I looked down quickly seeing her phone ringing seeing that it was Jennie, I picked it up and placed it on speaker sighing.

"You bitch! I've been calling you since this afternoon" I laughed lightly.

"It's Gabriel, Jennie. Gabriela's not here right now" I said and she stayed silent, humming in response.

"Not here right now? I texted her a few hours ago and she said that she went to get some air" I sighed unlocking her phone. I felt guilty going through her messages but whatever helps me find her.

"Mhm" I hummed to myself reading the messages finding some of them weird.

"What? Did you find something?" Jennie asked and I stayed silent reading the odd timed messages. It was weird, it's like Gaby deleted some messages because the conversations were abruptly cut off and then it jumped to something else, completely random.

"How come some of your conversations jump?... It looks like she deleted some messages. What were you guys talking about?" I exited out her messages leaving the phone on her home screen seeing the mirror picture of us two.

"That's none of your business. Just call me when she gets back" She hangs up the phone and I grab the glass full of whiskey, drinking all of it in one sip.

-

I opened my eyes feeling the heat against my face, I look beside me hoping my girlfriend would be laying next to me but nothing. I stood up from bed and went inside the bathroom to brush my teeth. Then I headed downstairs seeing the kids eating their breakfast in the kitchen.

"Morning dad, have you seen Gaby? I've been meaning to talk to her" Aubrey asked and I took out the coffee mug from the cabinet.

"She's still not here?... start getting ready or else you'll be late " I told them as I grabbed my coffee and headed upstairs into my office. I looked at one of the drawer's seeing that it was opened and I saw the thick folder right on top, Gabriela must have been here. I sat down quickly opening the security footage from yesterday watching as she practically ran out the house, getting inside of my cars.

-

"Anything yet?" Manuel asked I shook my head. I was getting paranoid, she would have come back last night or at least this morning, something must have happened to her. A knock took me out of my thoughts and I looked up seeing Officer Ford walking into my office.

"Manuel can we have a moment?" I asked and before he left I saw him giving glaring at Officer Ford, he then left leaving just Officer Ford and me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I leaned back into the chair and he smirked.

"You know what's funny, the day I talk to your girl or whatever she suddenly disappears. This is a real low even for you, killing women because I spoke to them. Even the one that you wanted to protect from me. I'm guessing you were putting up a show in the hospital... killing women Gabriel I'm surprised" I stood up from my chair and grabbed him by his collar, pulling him close to me watching the smirk fall quickly from his lips.

"Are you accusing me of something? Why don't you be a fucking man and say it" I yelled in his face and he laughed.

"First it's my partner who so happened to wind up dead on some hike path and then Gabriela goes missing the day I question her. Everything leads me to you and I will get your ass behind bars, be ready Gabriel" He pushed me off of him and walked out my office, slamming the door behind me.

_______________
Because Of You - Ne-yo

EDITED 11/29/23

LISTENING TO: Sugarcoat - Natty

Thank you for reading luvs❤️
Thank you so much for 8k reads 😭
Don't forget to vote!
Thank you for 9K reads ❤️😭
Thank you for 236 k reads 🤍

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

160K 5K 43
Ciara, Ends up falling pregnant with her abusive boyfriends baby. She left with the baby but is he truly gone out their life? Zane, Famous model, bun...
2.8M 72.7K 58
Nathan Vaughn is a hard working dad of a beautiful baby boy in which he is prepared to go the extra mile to keep him safe. He is the leader of the bi...
163K 3.9K 23
♛ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐛 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞 ♛ in which a young 21 year old, gets pregnant by her husband, who cheats on her.
458K 11.4K 110
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞...