nobody, empire cast

By SAUTYRIC

One shots about anything related to CooCious and Terraji. More

Another Day To Make Love.
Let's Fix Us.
Dream Work Makes The Team Work.
Another Lifetime.
Let's Make This Last Forever.
So Long Lucious.
Almost Is Never Enough.
Run This Town.
LOVE.
So Sick.
New Info.
Banana Clip.
Happiness Over Everything.
A Drunk Night.

Our Time.

1K 44 6
By SAUTYRIC

* Taraji & Terrence do not know each other in this one shot *

Taraji stared out the window in her brand new Mercedes Benz as her body guard drove her to the Fox building. Taraji was starting a new television show along with a few other people. Taraji was fairly new to the world of entertainment. So everything she got to do, she enjoyed it to the best that she can. The only person that she recognized from the cast was Jussie. Her and Jussie are very close friends before Lee wanted both of them to do Empire.

Jussie was going to be playing her middle son. Taraji didn't know who the other two men, that were also going to be playing as her sons were though. She did also know that someone was suppose to be playing her ex-husband and Lee thought it was a good idea because the person and Taraji were new to the world of entertainment.

Her car slowly came to a stop and Taraji snapped out of her thoughts. Seeing the big building with the words FOX in all gold at the very top of it. Taraji slowly got out of her car and thanked her body guard. Walking into the building, all eyes were on her.

She walked up to the lady at the front desk because she quite frankly didn't know where to go. "Hi.. I am um.. here for Lee Daniels." Taraji said as the lady nodded her head and picked up the phone.

"I'll just call him and we can get everything situated." The lady said to Taraji making Taraji give her a soft smile. A few seconds later, Lee stepped off the elevator with a tall lightskin dude behind him.

Lee walked up to Taraji giving her a big hug. "Taraji! I'm so glad you could make it. This is Terrence Howard. I thought he would be a good fit for the role of Lucious Lyon and you would be a good fit for the role of Cookie Lyon." Lee smiled while Terrence shook Taraji's hand.

"Why don't we go to the set and get started shall we?" Lee asked once more making Taraji and Terrence nod their heads in agreement.

The three of them all walked outside the building and stepped inside the awaiting vehicle. The car started up and Taraji started to stare out the window. Terrence looked over at Taraji, he thought that she was a very beautiful woman who didn't play when it came to business and that was making Terrence be so attracted to Taraji.

"So.. we should get to know each other." Terrence spoke cutting the silence in the car and also making Taraji look at him.

"Sure.. I'm Taraji, but you knew that." Taraji said making the both of them laugh.

"I'm from Washington D.C. though. I was raised by my mother, grandmother, & father. I have a sister Apryl and I also have a son name Marcell." Taraji spoke once more.

"Well I'm from Cleveland Ohio. I'm the only child. I have a baby boy name Q. That's really about it." Terrence said making Taraji raise her eyes brows in question.

"You don't have a wife? Girlfriend?" She asked making Terrence chuckle.

"Nope, I'm looking for someone though." Terrence said lowly before popping a Lemon Head into his mouth. Taraji starred at him a spilt second then looked away watching the way he popped that lemon head in his mouth was kinda sexy but she shook her head and pushed all the dirty thoughts away.

"What's your favorite candy?" Taraji asked look back at him. As soon as them words spilled out her mouth she mentally slapped herself. Obviously it's lemon heads you stupid bitch her sub conscience screamed at her.

"Lemon heads, what about you?" Terrence asked still chomping on them like he haven't ate anything all day.

"Blow pop, especially the apple flavored ones I honestly would have one in my purse." Taraji spoke getting her Chanel purse digging in it to find a blow pop.

Taraji found the apple flavored and unwrapped it before putting it inside her mouth as Terrence watched her. He started to shift around in his seat because of the fact that his solider wants to come out and be curious.

"You okay?" Taraji asked.

"Yeah.." Terrence said groaning lowly.

"Oh you're having.. that problem." Taraji said giggling. She leaned over slowly and grabbed Terrence by his chin.

"You know.. I could fix that." Taraji suggested.

"But it's time for us to get out of the car." She said seductively.

A shocked Terrence slowly took off his seat belt and stepped outside the car. It didn't feel like a long car ride.. maybe because he had been so caught up in having a conversation with Taraji he didn't realize anything.

Taraji popped in his view again, grabbing his hand and walking with him to the set of Empire.

"This is where all the magic will begin at." Lee said walking behind them.

"This.. this is going to be amazing." Taraji said smiling.

"It sure is." Terrence spoke making them giggle.

Lee appeared once again seeing Terrence hand around Taraji's waist. He smirked and walked up towards the both of them with their pilot scripts.

"These are you guys scripts for the pilot." Lee said as Taraji started to look at hers and so did Terrence.

"Now only for today.. we're just going to be doing photo shoots to get the fans jumping." Lee said to the two of them making them both excited.

"So let's put these outfits on and get started." Lee suggested making Taraji agree in amusement.

A few minutes later, Taraji came out of her dressing room with her photo shoot attire on and so did Terrence.

"Okay so Terrence can we have you in the chair that's closer to the camera and Taraji let's have you in the other chair and also can you have your arm like hanging over Terrence shoulder?" The photographer spoke as they both got situated.

"Okay.. one.. two.. three." The photographer said before snapping the photo.

"PERFECT!" The photographer shouted in excitement.

"Alright just a few more." The photographer promised once more. Taraji loving his personality already.

"Let's get some photos of you all in the car." Lee said as everyone walked outside the building.

Taraji and Terrence had gotten inside the car but Terrence was seated by the window and Taraji was close to him. To make things interesting, Taraji decided to rub up and down on Terrence leg. She looked down before hearing Terrence groan.

"Are you okay?" Taraji asked innocently.

"Yo' ass know whatchu you doing." Terrence said lowly making Taraji giggle before turning towards the camera.

"One.. two.. three." The photographer said once more before snapping another picture of the television couple again.

"One last photo alright everyone!" The photographer shouted making everyone clap.

"One.. two.. three..!" He yelled again before snapping another photo of them both.

"BEAUTIFUL!" Lee shouted making everyone laugh.

"Let's wrap this up everyone." Lee said as everyone started to pack up and head back to their respective locations.

"So.. Ms.Penda?" Terrence asked while they walking back to their trailers and also making Taraji hum.

"How about I take you out for dinner.. tonight." Terrence suggested.

"Hm.. that would be nice.." Taraji spoke.

"But.. I won't promise you.. Mr.Dashon." Taraji continued.

"How about you be a good boy and I'll think about it." Taraji said making Terrence giggle before leaning in to try and kiss her.

"Woah.." Taraji said trying to hide her smile.

"You are sure trying to get at me.. it's cute. But try harder." Taraji said before turning away to close her trailer door leaving Terrence there all by his self.

"Don't worry.. I'm going to get at you.. Mrs.Howard." Terrence said loud enough for Taraji to hear before hearing her loud laugh.

"Yeah yeah whateva." She spoke in her thick D.C. accent but she was also smiling this time.

Wouldn't this be a game Taraji was going to love to play.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 4.1K 71
secrets, lies, and FAMILY TIES..
126K 4K 72
compilation of CooCious one shots for y'all to enjoy.
EAST By 🥰

General Fiction

403K 14.6K 25
#743 in fan fiction #158 in girls #31 in breakups
2.3K 24 9
Travis and Emmett want to expand their family. Originally published on ao3 in Feb 2022.